The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cast of Characters

  • Lulu Allhallo [known as Lulu]The heroine, a voluptuous blonde, neophyte actress in two Studios’ films
  • Meena [billed ‘Dina Anders’] Ex-assistant to Studio-Chief, Bi/lesbian, creative, cruel, sadistic hypnotist
  • Maxine GlarkinA nurse at Dr. Halpern’s office supposed to give Meena breast-hormone lactation shots
  • Tom Boss-man of “The Country of Love” bondage-torture porno-film Studio
  • NaginMale porno actor providing heterosexual action. Stocky, cruel, peasant-type, of foreign origin?
  • June Blonde big-tits bimbo, bustiest actress of “The Country of Love” Studio, sister of Karen & Linda
  • Script-Girl, Makeup/Costumes, Lou the handheld — and Stan the larger Cameraman, Grips, Studio Doctor, Dr. Halpern, Tony the Studio AccountantVarious small-part players mostly only functionally-named.

CAVEAT: Activities described herein may be hazardous to health, so please don’t try this at home!

* * *

Synopsis: Story, continued from “Meena,” “Meena Part II, Gina,” “Meena, Part III, Tammy,” and “Meena IV,” stands alone, not requiring reader to have read “Meena” or its sequels. Runaways are propositioned, controlled and fed lies by Meena: Forced to work at a porno studio. In “Meena, Part II, Gina,” Gina learns hypnotism to counteract Meena’s spell. In “Meena, Part III, Tammy,” Tammy tries to be true to both Gina and Meena, without knowing Meena hypnotically controls her. Two youngsters make first film. In “Enticing,” Lulu is coerced to lure Gina and Tammy from their home “The-Country-of-Love” Studio to Solly Allen’s Studio; has tons of trouble. In “Meena IV,” Meena suffers violent side-effects after having face lifted and breasts enlarged: Or is her syndrome, medication and alcohol-related? A girl is horribly murdered. When Meena is suspected, she hypnotically-commands Dove alibi. In “Lulu II” she toughs out a double-feature under Meena at competing studio. Is reconciled with her Ex? In “Lulu III:” Made-over; grocery-shopping; sling-shot by envious Tammy; consoled by hypnotist Gina. In “Lulu IV” Lulu and Jayci are tickled at nauseum. Jayci attacks Gina, Lulu seduces Jayci’s Grip boyfriend. “Auto” is a dream-logic story wherein Lulu is set upon by thrilling Rachel but is possibly rescued by Gina?

Story codes: F/F, BDSM, lesbian- & hetero-sex, hypnosis, lactation, spanking, nipple, torture, stripping, X
* * *

“Comeback”

By Garden Variety

Meena shoves her breasts out aggressively. Unsnaps her big bra in the center, letting cups fall off her round, large-aureole, bright-red-nipple, enormous tits. Rubs both slightly: Bright red nipples stiffen, erectly demanding.

“I see you are sleepy-eyed”, Meena says hoarsely in her husky hypnotist-voice: “…Very thirsty for mother’s milk. It’s your major nourishment isn’t it, Lulu?” Slowly twists mighty hypnotic bust back-forth.

Blonde Lulu seems to waver, and wants to disagree, but opens her red mouth and licks her fat pink lips. In a soft-spoken, sweet, babyish whispering voice, “Yes, that’s what I’d like the most of all.” Beaming onto Meena’s bright red nipples: Lulu’s eyes follow their slow, lateral, hypnotic swings with yearning.

“C’mon, creep over to me—drink your fill you dumb peasant-girl you!” Sticks out her belly, tits jounce up.

It’s no simple task for a girl with her hands tightly tied behind and her ankles tied-together too: To kneel-crawl inching forward, her heavy D-cup boobs a liability now, weightily bending her forward. But Lulu is nothing if not a trouper and she gradually reaches the sitting Meena in a minute or so, nothing the worst except her scraped knees? Her D-cup breasts wobble attractively elongating pink tips prepare.

“C’mon, eat me you silly Wench and I’d better come immediately or it’s no mother’s milk for Lulu-baby!”

With a sigh, Lulu leans forward into the reddish-haired lap and cannot do anything because Meena’s legs are together. “Spread me apart Girl, what the matter with you?” Lulu noses-nudges Meena’s vaginal lips apart into her auburn pussy-hair not exactly perfumed except by Meena’s own native stinky smells.

“Use your thick pink lips to pull my thighs forward, that’s what you’ve got them for!” Loud-voices Meena as Lulu complies, opens her small full-lipped mouth to capacity. Sucks hard at Meena’s creases.

Inhaling skin at each of Meena’s orange-skinned inner thighs, pulls her corn-yellow head back as though her life depended on it. Each time smacks off. …Returns to the sucking! Face purpling with her efforts.

Meena lets her hips slide forward and wider-apart so Lulu can dig in, thoroughly-eat her red pussy…

“I’m yielding more than you deserve Slave-Lulu, because I know you have to earn my milk, the hardest way you can. Be glad I don’t make you suck my asshole! …Argghh …Argghh! ‘Satisfactory or better, orgasms!’ Thinks Meena, pulling Lulu up to kneeling-position, so Lulu reaches Meena’s round DD-cups.

Lactation fills Lulu’s mouth and mind finally with a flood of self-worth and goodness filtering through all the way to her thrillingly sizzling fingertips and curled toes. ‘Could strongly come myself, in a minute?’

Meena cruelly seizes each hefty, meaty Lulu boob by its nipple and twists, cackling witch-like, “Your boobs are mine to do with as I wish aren’t they Slave-Lulu?” Pinching thumb-forefingers grip: Stretch her long nipples out until pinks white-edge, turn each way back-forth terribly wrecking Lulu’s happiness!

“Yes, my lovely Mistress Meena.” Lulu—whitish-yellow tit-milk dripping from both sides of her mouth to her chin, dribbles trailing in-between her own giant round protuberances—is greatly hurt, her pale pointed tits lengthen distorted. Meena’s fingers torture her stretched-pinched-twisted nipples. Before their only course was pleasure?—‘If not fortified by greatly-healing strengthening tit-milk, I’d surely die.’

* * *

[Meena-Flashback]

Doctor Halpern says “Your breasts are like ever, Meena, except you’ll need Nurse Glarkin’s hormone shot every two weeks …so you continue to lactate exactly as if you were recently pregnant. These marks of the single stitches alongside each nipple will disappear in a couple-of-weeks to a-month, depending…” [Looks to gland-insertion surgery-chart on clipboard in pocket on inside of door.] ”Historically you are a quick healer, so they’ll heal in only a week to ten days…Nurse’ll take over now…Good to see you again Meena.” Runs both his hands in fake-examinatory fashion up her boobs.

Folds, half-snaps green hospital-smock-halves closed, covers his gigantic enlarged Meena breast-works. Satisfied with Meena’s results, Halpern nods, exits, leaves Meena with tall white-outfit blonde Nurse.

* * *

Meena says in hypnotic-voice: “You feel sleepy Nurse Glarkin but first give me the shot next get your tit-milk nourishment. You can’t do without it… You know that very well…must have mother’s milk to live, can only get it from Meena, you know, Slave-Glarkin? You love sucking me—Living only for my tit-milk?”

“Yes, Mistress Meena.” Rubs antiseptic cotton. Pulls out her hypo. Entranced, gives Meena the shot in left arm. Unbuttons her own blouse, a starchy white affair, exposing a matching, smallish-bra enclosing medium tits. Removes her old-fashioned back-fastened bra. Glarkin grunting, bends her head forward.

Which gives Meena a good chance to smack the Nurse’s pretty face twice in rapid succession Smack! Smack! Suddenly, with each hand, making the fair nurse’s face all pinkened and her tears well up, run:

“Why?” Asks Nurse, rubbing both pink cheeks and picking up, disposing of dropped-cottonball, hypo...

Approaches Meena in slow expressionless trance-movement, opens out patient’s green smock, making half-naked Meena topless again. Hefting up her mammoth tits. Thumbs fondling Meena’s red nipples circle wide, dark-pinkish-red aureoles gently: Talented short-nailed fingers, palms, faintly-squeezing tits, thrill Meena all the way down to her hungry snatching pussy, even zing to her perky upstanding clitoris!

Meena into Glarkin’s blonde hot face overhanging, pleasuring her boobs: “You must be punished first, after, you’re rewarded. That’s life isn’t it Nursie?” Pushes nurse’s capable hands off—smacks each hand.

Glarkin stops fondling, kneels in front of Meena, while seated greenish-smocked Meena reaches up her left hand to hook-hanging purse. Nurse shivers, goose-pimply, more than naked only in her white skirt.

“I’m going to whip your little titties completely. You count and thank me for each stroke…I’m not saying how many…but you deserve plenty! Don’t you, since you’re so tiny-built, silly puny-bust Slave-Maxine?”

Nurse Maxine Glarkin nods, drools at Meena’s rack of 34DDs, pales at the black cat-o’—nine-tails whip snapping in her hands. “Thwack!” As a thin drool-string snakes out nurse’s lips, wavers falls to the floor.

Meena snaps flail down hard on the nurse’s left boob, shaking it. “Thwack!” Her right tit’s shattered, its nipple crushed-in. Seven more multi-tendril boob-strikes follow: “Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!”

Nurse cries boo-hoo, sniff, sniff…but stays in place. Her training doesn’t let her down…Although her boob-pain is intense, she’s not at all excited. Each tit-hit, a hundred times worse than the one before!

“Stick them out more! Get closer! You don’t want me to have to reach out to you, do you? …You forgot to count, thank me after each one, so all those slashes don’t count!” “…Thwack! …Thwack! …Thwack!”

Wails. “Ew-eee-oooohhh!” Topless, misshapen-reddish-boobed Nurse, reluctantly shuffles up nearer…

Presents her pink-tipped bosom for the whipping. “Thwack!” “One! Thank you, Mistress Meena!” …“Thwack!” “Two! Thank you, Mistress Meena!” …“Thwack!” “Three! Thank you, Mistress Meena!” …“Thwack!” “Four! Thank you, Mistress Meena!” …“Thwack!” “Five! Thank you, Mistress Meena! …“Thwack!” “Six! Thank you, Mistress Meena!” Black cat-whip crashing, jolting, reddening fair curves.

Meena notices that Nurse’s breasts: Even her small-aureoled, pink nipples are bright red. [Loudly] “I’m taking pity on you Glarkin [Screaming]…From now on, no bra or panties at work…and get naked—now!”

Glarkin removes her skirt and panties agilely. Meena avid-eyes smooth thin thighs flashing: A real blonde who doesn’t shave her bush. …Her cunt-hair isn’t yellow but a light-brown with curls. ‘Does she bleach her head a bit?’ [Outside Dr. Halpern stops palpitating a fat woman’s too-large floppies to listen.]

[With more consoling, temperate, cool bedroom-voice] “Loosen your hair out. …Fluff it around. You can put it back up later. Go ahead and rub your little titties—I know you want to—my blonde Slave-Baby…”

“Thank you Mistress…for leniency!” Rubs arm-moves making medium-breasts pinkly dance up and down point prettily, peaking on both sides. Loosens long blonde hair, fluffs as it’s falling from her top-knot. Meena thinks cheerfully, ‘What sweet tit-dancing as my Slave does that: The one advantage of girlish boobs!’—[Suddenly urges harshly, waving her black-leather flail]: “Get tit-sucking now!” Nurse shuffles.

“Crawl over little-titted Slave-Slut Maxine Glarkin!” Shivering, goose-flesh, naked nurse goes on all-fours.

The naked well-built wet-faced nurse crawls crying shakily: Red, stinging whipped tits sway sideways underneath. Cozies up to Meena who wraps her arms around her blonde, yanks a teary face up onto one boob, next pulls Nurse’s milk-messy lips over to her other swelling humongous tit. Suckling hard makes Glarkin feel alive-full-vigorous-potent. ‘Mustn’t tell Mistress: I’m erect! Argghh! Quietly orgasm!’

Maxine Glarkin sideways slips from one tremendous, huge-reddish-aureoled Meena-breast to the other, while Meena plays with Nurse’s sore tits, aching clitoris, pussy-lips, putting all four fingers inside her pussy and spreading them wide-apart, in pain, her ‘Baby’ groans, “Argghh!” Meena evil-grins, spanks her ‘Baby’s’ pussy a few times, as hurting Nurse Maxine gurgles, bites down and chews on Meena’s boobs slightly too-hard. Meena spanks Girl’s bare bottom, taking turns on cheeks as hard as she can, over and over: A dozen? “Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

”Nurse raises her head up questioningly, stops sucking, offended, wants to ask ‘why’—can’t: Milk drools.

“Get back to nursing, Stupid!” In five minutes, all milk emptied, Meena pushes nurse off onto the floor with a thump! Meena happily watching the Nurse hit and bounce on her fat ass! Tits flying up-down!

Oww! Sniff, sniff, boo-hoo. Rubs eyes, looks up at Meena, hip hurting. “Mama, is that everything I get?”

Thinks: ‘I hurt, both in my tits and my bottom as bad as ever in my life, yet I feel stronger than before?’

“Back to work, dressed …but no undies! Get it, Bitch? You will need my mother’s milk always, always, always. Don’t ever forget that!” Wags finger, fake-kicks, her toes touching two reddened stung nipples.

* * *

[At “The Country of Love” porno-torture film Studio]

Tom tells Meena that as a Stand-In she’ll have to take torturing meant for June, a big-breasted star.

Meena, scared that the “Extreme” movie is too much for her, says she can’t match June’s bra-cup size.

“I only reach 34DD. …June’s an F. Besides I’ve got wide red aureoles…I can’t double even if I seem big?”

[To Makeup/costumes-Woman: Middle-aged frump, decayed thirty-years-ago full figure.] Tom says pointing at her outrageous bust: “Make Meena up to fit June. Specially attentive to their nipples, tits!”

Meena ends with a pink circle covering half of each dark-pinkish-red aureole to look like June’s, emerges as Tom says, “Cut!” “That’s good: June, you stand over here. …Meena, go replace her in the dungeon!”

Meena, though trembling, is game. She walks onto the set. Puts her arms in the straps and lies on the bench for torturing. Face-up her tits slide down into her armpits but it’s still easily seen Meena’s buxom.

Nagin is the black-garbed torturer who approaches, bearing a steaming hot can of wax in pincers. Holds it over Meena’s vulnerable chest. Searing heat already obvious, Meena thinks of the money, half the co-starring rate plus stand-in. It’ll be worth it, if it’s a hit…There’ll be a big-profit bonus, too! Boobs quiver.

“Action!” Nagin is a menacing man: Built thickset, his shortish fat peter is outlined by ‘Cleaver-pants’.

The wax starts to rain hotly around Meena’s nipples. Stings flow immediately, pain all down her body!

“Awww!” Each splash echoes hot electric shocks ripping through her skin! Meena shudders and winces.

Nagin stops dripping spots of red wax covering, disfiguring her great beauty. Gags shuddering Meena horribly; next he continues as though nothing happened. Covers Meena’s chest except for her nipples in red wax, proceeding to burn her belly, thighs and around, but not in, her pussy, asshole: Goes and gets yellow wax and as Meena jumps around in her tight bondages, wax-fills her asshole, pussy, finishes off her armpits, bellybutton and nipples. Meena blacks out, unconscious, as Tom yells, “Cut! That’s great!”

“Nagin, you whip it off next so get the light flogger.” Tom and a Grip undo Meena’s gag harness, lift it.

Unstrapping her, holding drool-wet gag. “Meena, do you want to take a break? You can, if you want? A drink or something?” Meena woozily half-sits up, rubs her chafed face: Stands with only a brief stagger.

* * *

Meena agrees to a small cold pop can, she presses it against her burns, soothing boobs thighs and pussy.

“June, you get made up to look like Meena.”

“…Props, bring that yellow and red paint over here.”

“Makeup go ahead and paint her.” [Paints fair fat body red-yellow.] “Grips tighten June onto her bench.”

“…June, you have to be gagged.” Rinsing gag. “…O.K., Action!” June, gagged, squirms around on the bench while Lou the handheld cameraman closes in on her face and red-and-yellow painted enormous boobs, resembling Meena’s matched-up, minimized nipples. June’s fatter: In response to Tom’s waving him Stan rolls floor-camera in, long-shots rippling-voluptuous June writhing tortured strapped on bench.

* * *

June wears a red wig that makes her look more than ever like Meena: Fans won’t notice the mismatch?

‘Figure’s a little larger all over, though’: Tom’s thinking, ‘…Perhaps close-ups, will diminish June’s short-legged problem?’ He waves Lou in pointing silently at June’s painted pussy and ass. …Closer and closer the camera descends, until Lou is leaning over her, all but atop the filled-out blonde girl’s twisting strained-bound form. Tom is alongside Lou, tapping Lou’s shoulder, indicating he shoot up-down her strained-muscled inner thighs, close-ups shows: June’s strictly-imbedded, red multi-strand rope-tied ankles, tracking back up to bare spread-open thick yellow-painted supposedly-wax-filled pussy’s outer—, inner-lips hood-raised clitoris inside wet-pink unseen folds into her ass-crease; tight-shot on her asshole.

“Cut!”

“Nagin, you want to whip Meena absolutely as hard and as long as you can, to get all her wax off!”

Meena finishes her drink and takes June’s place on the bench. June kisses Meena says, “Thanks, Baby.”

* * *

[Meena’s Viewpoint]

Taste his thick dirty fingers on the ball thrust abruptly into my mouth! My head’s yanked back, the elastic harness snaps so my lips actually ease a tiny bit. That rubber taste is pretty strong on my tongue.

“Thwack!” Nagin’s whip makes my breasts quiver. Pain waves right down to my curled toes! A burning worse than the wax. I wish he’d avoid my nipples. That pink stuff will flake off for another thing. I try to signal, and Tom nods, pointing at the rest of my still-flattened big breasts, which are already seeping blood a bit at my scarred nipples, where the single stitches were removed only yesterday, but Nagin is obediently avoiding my nipples and hits, indenting, scattering boob-flesh this way and that, again and again…Always hurts but hits are fast, not spaced-out, that’s worse: Feel continuously-crashing tit-blows, bouncing they hurt me twice! Armpits, thighs, pussy, asshole. Great smashes up-down my quaking and recoiling body!…I died before?’ [Half-spaced gray-out.] “Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!” Foggily hear conversations… …Luckily feel only blunt pummel-waves stinging down my body.

* * *

“Cut!” “Meena’s gone away again. “Better have our Doctor see to those two oozing nipple-scratches.”

“Meena-come back-you can’t do your slave-space thing! Open your eyes.” Meena manages eye-flutter.

* * *

[To Script Girl] “How much do you have? A half-hour?” [Half to himself: ] “That’s enough, I suppose.”

[To Script Girl] “Let’s go on to the Shibari-suspensions.”

[To Studio Accountant watching from wing] “…Tony, is Rigger here now? All right have him set both up.”

Doctor swabs Meena’s nipples-sidles over to Tom whispers, “No more hits to Meena’s nips today, O.K.?”

Tom nods absently, points finger to Script-Girl, who writes a note on her pad. “She’ll be all right, Doc?”

Doctor says, “You can’t go on hurting any girl in her most-sensitive places permanently. Meena’s got surgically-altered tits. She can’t even take the usual amount you dish out, on those large fake babies!”

“Maybe I need a stand-in for my stand-in?” Tom quips, as the Doctor exits angrily. Rigger approaches.

Tom points out to Rigger, Meena’s tit cuts: “Don’t clamp her nipples. But Meena can raise her legs six inches higher than June. Try an in-between amount of leg-splitting, so we’ll use this extra-flexibility to our advantage. …Turns out …I’m the smallest, slightest-built guy and make the best Asian? You can teach me to tie the victims up: Suspend and torment Meena and June? …Whipping wax off, even?”

“No problem,” says black-leather pants-wearing, black-leather vested, shirtless, muscular, hairy Rigger.

“Incidentally, do you know anything about sewing machines and their needles?” Tom says as they both walk to ropes and two nervously-awaiting girls June and Meena, taking time out for a fast kissing-clinch.

“I don’t, but I know a woman who’s a Mistress. Her day-job is as a seamstress. Not an actress, though.”

“That will do. We’ve got girl-bottoms aplenty. This is a specialty scene where victim is heavily needled.”

Rigger asks “I should call Mistress then? I’d like an extra pay if you don’t mind?” Glancing over at Tom.

“How about one-and-a-half times your usual day rate, that’d be $3750 total for today if she can do it?”

“That’s great! She’ll do it. …You want her here, too? Or would tomorrow or Friday be better?”

Tom calls over the Script-Girl and looks at her clipboard, flips a page up. Hugs and squeezes the smiling Girl. “One of the fringe bennys of running this studio.” “Yes, today would be fine but after lunch, better: Half-day rate for her or $1250?” Without a pause reaches out, palms both the Girl’s medium boobs.

This time the Girl pats both Tom’s cheeks in a pretend face-slapping. “I deserved that. But it’s worth it.”

Rigger and Girl exchange a look. Both shrug. Rigger says “I’ll try it on her. Mistress Nadi may ask more.”

* * *

Shibari-suspended Meena hangs next to roped June while Tom spots the women’s fair bodies with hot black wax, burning both yelling girls alternately and completely on their heavy tits-thighs-asses-pussies. ‘Not so bad as the red or yellow wax.’ Thinks naked stretching Meena, in-between screaming. Splat!

“Aieee!”

[Meena’s Viewpoint, Continued]

‘It’s only that Tom had to tie and suspend both of us all over again after Rigger hung us for teaching him. This rough hairy sisal rope in a six-strand tie, curls lovingly around my hammerlocked-behind wrists: It’s already burning my shoulders. One foot barely skims the ground. My pinkly-aureoled, wax camouflaged breasts are tightly-bound, I mean tight, with eight strands below and above squashing my purpled fat tits together into weird elliptical shapes. This rotating is killing me—and June too. I see her pink insides.

I wear a straightening, twelve-strands-thick rope-collar. Itches hairily and feels too closely-packed onto my neck. Ropes spiral down my thighs from a waist-rope and hip-harness bearing most of my weight, luckily saving me from strangulation. My crotch is split apart by a kind of pussy-shaped circle of rope, but there’s no middle clitoris crotch-rope so I can’t tease against it, rubbing-in; not jilling myself off …

Pain’s everything and everywhere. I feel the hot-wax splatters distract from my breast-crush and split, hung crotch-hurts! …If only cool air didn’t breeze into my widely-stretched-open, burnt pussy horribly! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! “Aieee!” “…Aieee!”

The two cameramen continuously film June’s and my jerking with Tom’s waxing: Swing wild but slowly, rotating circularly in our too-tight, itchy, hairy rope-bondages. See black-leathered Mistress sit in a canvas chair: Script-Girl brings another for herself: Unfolds, sits in it. Our new Mistress Nadi talks next to now-seated Tom. He points at …what, a sewing machine? [Black spots my eyes marring my vision…] Mistress plugs in, a whirring ensues.’ I see alongside June’s meaty, sweaty, white body gradually spins, tits-face-belly-pussy, next smooth back-ass, turns, mouth open, tongue sticking out, drawn in. [Fainted.]

* * *

“Cut!” “Take both of them down. What do you think, Nadi? Meena here’s our stand-in and she’s out of it. This is the third time today.” Tom unscrews an ammonia-vial and thrusts it in face jerk-wakes Meena.

Jolted awake I see Grips unwinding me not omitting their foul feels pinching my boobs-ass-thighs flaking wax off my pussy. I’m too weak to complain except to remind: “My nipples can’t be tweaked. Please...”

Tom actually telling them off for once. “Meena toughs enough without you bastards grabbing her. I catch you guys pulling this crap again and you’re out the door!” ‘Tells Script-Girl to make a note.

I don’t know if he’ll really do anything about it, since he never has? I doubt it. It’s strictly lip-service. …See Mistress pointing at June’s ass-thighs-belly…Comparing me?—I’m twenty pounds lighter than June.’

“Action!” ‘We both lie on mats. Mistress is putting the sewing machine above June’s boobs and pussy. Lou is shooting the ‘establishing shot’. The upper half of the machine is separate, has no base-plate…’

“Cut!” Tom is pointing at my two nipple-cuts and shaking his head. I hear the motor whirring up-down.

“Action!”

‘The sewing machine is horribly stitching me, my thighs, ass-cheeks together. Tom and Mistress turn me over. Grimacing she pierces my tits but not my nipples: A needle vibrates into my skin shockingly punches fifty punctures per minute: Every pinprick, an invasion nauseates, pins into me, with its zap, total violation. I barely avoid vomiting, warn the Mistress of my hot throat, with my eyes, rolling up lids.

“Thup! Thup! Thup! Thup! Thup! Thup! Thup! Thup! Thup! Thup! Thup! Thup! Thup!”

The powers-that-be go on torturing regardless…I don’t see any thread…? Sounds of a metallic running engine and a turning wheel whurr, bop, snap! Fabric-rustles: Skin? My thighs and my ass feel wet: I’m bleeding again? I see forty red oozing holes in my big tits! “Aieee!” I scream. My large red-black eye-blotches interfere with vision of my casual Mistress wiping blood-spots off my many tit-holes with rag…’

* * *

[Hospital]

Tom is speaking toward the hospital bed where Meena lies, her broad tits whitely-bandaged. Her legs strung up in the air in traction, to lift her butt off the bed: Wrapped-tight high-hanging thighs and thin-looking, bandaged, taut ass. “You have to get Lulu back here as a Star. You’d be Co-star in that case. A two-picture deal like before, would be all right, but if we could have her for four, that’d be even better.”

THE END?