The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Comeuppance

By Hypnofur

My husband Dan and I have never considered ourselves to be nice people. Terrible, I know, but at least we are honest. I was the pretty girl in high school, and I totally ruled the school. Complete “mean girls” type stuff, but without some nerd comeuppance triumph at the senior prom. Dan was a football star in high school, which carried through to college, where we met. He was the all pro football star, and I was the sorority queen.

Dan is totally an alpha male. He likes being in charge, and making others know that he is tougher than them. At 6′—5″, that happens naturally. I have to admit that I love seeing him in that role. It totally gets me off. His dominant attitude had served him well in his various business ventures. As we came into our mid thirties, we were wealthy, powerful, and still attractive.

We loved being us.

One weekend an associate of Dan’s offered him a weekend at his new hotel in our city that he was opening. He wanted Dan’s opinion on the experience. He knew that Dan would put things to a test that few could.

It was winter, so I was able to wear my new sable jacket. Dan and I loved to look wealthy while we were out together, and nothing did that better than fur (and diamonds of course).

We took in dinner at the hotel, and Dan totally took the waiter and the chef to task. He had them running around like chickens with their heads cut off. It was great, they looked like they were about to piss themselves.

After dinner, we were feeling like we were on top of the world. The wine was sinking in, and we had every staff member in the place in a tizzy. We decided to take in the show, which was in the comedy club that was attached to the hotel. It turns out it was a stage hypnotist, called Hypnos.

As we waited for the show to start, Dan leaned over and told me his plan. He suggested we volunteer. The guy would try to hypnotize us, and we could just sit there like “uhh, sorry man, this is lame”. We knew we’d just be sent back to our seats, but it would be interesting if that would rattle the guy or not. I told Dan that I loved his plan, and couldn’t wait to fuck him wildly when we got back to our room.

Soon, we were up on stage, and Hypnos was describing what hypnosis was. He was all proud and confident. Claiming that while most stage hypnotists turned people away, he had never done so. I could not believe that he just said that. Dan squeezed my hand and I could tell he was as revved up as I was. That little disclaimer was like a dream come true!

There were twelve or so of us on stage. One by one, Hypnos came down the line. He boasted to the audience that he would induce each of his members in a different way. For the first three people, he seemed to really do that. He did one lady by looking into her eyes, he had the next guy look at this spiral thingy, and he had the woman next to him watch his hand wave around. I couldn’t really hear what he was saying, to them, because he had turned his microphone off and was speaking only loud enough for his “victim” to hear.

They all slumped down and seem to fall under his spell. I had never actually seen anyone be hypnotized before, and I had to admit, it was kind of, I don’t know… spooky? That didn’t matter too much though, because the next person in line was Dan. I knew this guy’s streak was about to be broken.

He went up to Dan, and looked up, right into his eyes. Hypnos wasn’t short, probably a good 6 feet, but everyone looked up when the spoke to Dan.

“Would you like to experience the state of hypnosis?” he asked. Dan agreed, as he had to act like he was really going to try. I could hear what he was saying now, because I was next to them.

“Care to shake on it?” Hypnos held out his hand for Dan. Playing along, my husband took the hypnotists hand. Who immediately started raising and lowering his arm.

“I would like you to look at me for just a moment. As you focus your eyes on me, and listen to my voice, I would like you to allow things to take place. As I raise and lower your arm, I wonder if you have noticed yet that there is a drowsy, heavy feeling beginning to occur in and around your eyes. Each time I raise your arm upward, that heavy feeling in those eyes will keep becoming stronger.” Hypnos said. I was sitting right next to them. I could see Dan’s eyes closing.

“What a ham” I thought. Dan totally wanted to milk it out of this poor guy. I expected him to pop up and yell “psych!”

“As the eyes begin to close down, it becomes increasingly more desirable to allow them to remain closed.” Hypnos continued. “They are closing down all the way now. Let it happen. Want it to happen. Feel it happening now!” he said as he pulled tight on Dan’s hand, making my husband fall onto him.

I was surprised that the hypnotist was able to stay standing under Dan’s collapsed weight. I was even more surprised that Dan was taking the charade this far.

As I was staring at Dan, waiting for him to pop up or laugh or something, Hypnos slipped behind me. I was too distracted by the sinking feeling I was getting that Dan was maybe not joking.

I didn’t even feel him push my hair back and release the clasp on my diamond necklace. He must have had like magician slight of hand training or something, because I didn’t even know it was off until he was in front of me again, holding it in front of my eyes.

“Have you ever been hypnotized, Miss?”

“No”

“Well, you will be tonight” he said confidently. Even thought I still didn’t believe in hypnosis, this sent chills down my spine. Especially since Dan had not yet give up his rouse.

He stepped back smiling at me as he saw me register that he was holding my own necklace. As he talked, he began to wave it back and forth and its facets attracted my eye and I began looking at it with an uncontrollable fascination, perhaps more than I should have. It was sparkling like crazy in the spotlight.

“Who gave you such a beautiful necklace?” he asked me with a playful voice.

“My husband,” I remarked honestly.

“He has wonderful taste,” he answered. “Do you think he ever thought it would be used to hypnotize you into doing things you would never normally do?” he asked candidly.

I was concentrating on the beautiful, sparkling necklace, swinging in his fingers rapidly now and it took me a moment to realize what he said.

“Huh…..hypnotized…..that….wouldn’t…..work….on……..me” I protested, not as part of my joke with Dan, it was really what I was thinking, and it just slipped out. It was getting a bit hard to focus, as I was fascinated now with what the spotlight was making the necklace do.

“Oh you shouldn’t try to hard to resist my dear,” he replied. “It is so much more fun just looking deep into the diamonds and watch how the light changes.” he answered soothingly. The spotlight operator obviously knew what he was doing because he continued to focus the light on the crystal so that it sparkled in the most amazing way.

“Concentrate on the light” he ordered. “It feels good to concentrate on the light, doesn’t it, my dear?” He said, making sure I never lost site of the light so wonderfully dancing from the jewel.

“Yes,” I answered. “It feels good to look at the light.” My mind was getting foggy now and I was feeling a little tired.

He said, “Listen to my voice as you concentrate on the light. My voice feels so safe and comfortable. You are in a very safe place and it feels so good to look at the light and listen to my voice.”

“Can’t … be hypnotized….” I tried to answer but it was too much trouble trying to talk. Besides, I wanted to look at the light and my eyes were growing really heavy and tired at that point.

He continued speaking to me “And now your eyes are growing heavy and it is hard to keep them open but you can still hear my voice and you know it is safe and feels so good listening to my voice,” he affirmed. I noted how wise he was to know that I was so tired and sleepy. I wanted so to sleep but I wanted to look at the light. My joke with Dan, him actually getting hypnotized too, or anything else in the world seemed to simply not matter at that point.

“You can close your eyes now and relax,” he said, and I was grateful for him permitting you to close your heavy lids. “You feel more wonderful than you have ever felt before. You feel safe with you as you listen to my voice. You never want to be away from my voice. You want to please me don’t you?”

“Yes,” I answered numbly. “I want to please you.” And I truly could think of nothing I wanted more.

“Very good,” he said. “What pleases you most is when you obey me. You want to obey me and please me, don’t you?” he asked softly.

“Yes, I want to obey you,” I affirmed, I would have done anything he asked.

“Very, very good. You’re blissfully floating, deeply hypnotized, open to all my commands. Feeling so wonderful as you obey me. Realizing now that nothing seems important but obeying me, because it feels so wonderful. You want the wonderful feeling of obeying me, don’t you?”

“Yes. Want to obey.” I repeated happily.

“Good girl. The more obedient you are, the more wonderful you will feel. Only my voice now, nothing else matters. All you want now is the wonderful, relaxed, sensual feeling of obeying my voice. All you want is to be deeply hypnotized and to obey. Tell me now what you want.”

“Deeply hypnotized. Obey you.” I said, meaning it with every fiber of my being. Then he said “Sleep!” and snapped his fingers.

From there everything went blank. I don’t remember anything until I heard him snap his fingers again. Then I suddenly awoke and realized that I was still on stage, and that Dan and I had been hypnotized for real. The audience was going crazy. Everything was a blur to me for a minute, as I regained my senses. He told me to stand up and take a bow. My body seemed to react automatically.

Dan and I didn’t speak much after the show. We went to the hotel’s dance club, if for no other reason than it had been the plan earlier… before the hypnotist show. We sat at a table in the back, nursing some drinks as the other guests danced in front of us.

I couldn’t believe that I had been hypnotized. Nor could I believe how deep I went, or how much I liked it. I could tell that Dan was very embarrassed, and I didn’t blame him. He looked so foolish and weak falling like a rag doll onto Hypnos.

Suddenly, my preoccupation was interrupted, when I heard a male voice say,

“May I have this dance?”

Dan instantly replied " I don’t think so”

When I looked up I saw Hypnos looking down on both of us. I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

“I’m going to dance with your wife. You know that I am too powerful for you to stop me. Now sit there and be quiet.” He said.

I had never, ever heard anyone talk to Dan like that. I didn’t know what was going to happen. Then, the last thing I would have guessed occurred. Dan sat back down and steamed with his arms crossed in his seat.

I was absolutely shocked as I realized he was backing down. Hypnos took my hand and guided me to the dance floor. It took me a moment to process what just happened, but when I did I said, “You know you were quite rude to my husband.”

“Your husband is not my concern, and after tonight, he will not be yours either.”

“Now you are being rude to me.” I said, mustering up the bitchiness that had always served me so well.

With that he pulled me tight against his body and whispered into my ear. I felt the wonderful fog of hypnosis come over me as I totally melted into his arms. I awoke a few seconds later (at least I think it was a few seconds).

Since it was pressed against me, I could feel his cock was at full staff. He took my right hand and moved down to his cock and said, “Feel it, and realize it is the most powerful dick you have ever encountered”. I felt it and suddenly realized he was right. I never saw or felt a cock so big. His other hand, the one on my back, slid up to my head, grabbed my hair, tilted my head back and he kissed me. Right there on the dance floor. I swear I almost swooned. I was rubbing his cock with one hand and sucking on the tongue in my mouth and my pussy was getting so wet. His lips released me, he took my hand off his cock and led me back to our table. He seated me across from Dan and he sat down between us.

Dan looked at him with pure fury. Hypnos was undeterred. He just grabbed Dan’s giant hand, made it into a fist, then peeled away the index and middle finger. He turned Dan’s fingers towards his eyes. I wasn’t sure if he was going to make Dan poke himself in the eye, but that’s what it looked like. Instead, Hypnos told Dan to “hypnotize himself” while he talked to me a bit more. The hypnotist then turned to me and his hand went up my skirt and started playing with my pussy through my wet panties.

“We’ll hear his head hit the table for a minute. He’ll be deep in hypnosis. How does that make you feel?” He asked me, his finger still teasing my pussy.

“I don’t know” I said, things were happening so fast.

“Tell me” he said forcefully.

“Jealous, ashamed, horny!” I said, surprised that those three words came out of my mouth without forming in my brain first.

“Do you want to go under hypnosis like him?” he asked. I started to answer as we both heard a thud. Dan’s giant head hit the table. I shuddered.

“Yes!” I cried. Mercifully, he held up his hand in front of me. I was immediately floating back on that wonderful cloud. There was only his voice and the wonderful feeling of relaxation.

When I awoke, Hypnos, Dan and I were in the elevator. Dan was staring at me with daggers in his eyes, but I knew he couldn’t do anything unless Hypnos allowed it.

As we rode to our floor Hypnos’ hands slid up and down my sable. He seemd to be enjoying the feel of the fur, and I was loving the feeling of his hands exploring my body beneath it, Grazing my breasts and cupping my ass. He glanced at Dan mockingly and then tilted my head back and kissed me again. This time I lost it. I kissed him back hungrily and moved against him. I wanted to feel that cock against me again. My husband was angry but I just ignored him. We walked into our room and he motioned Dan to the chair by the desk.

“Sit there Dan. You are now stuck to the chair. You are unable to make a sound.”

“What is your name, anyway darling?”

“Ch-Charlotte,” I stammered

“Lovely, I’ll probably end up calling you my little furslave though. Speaking of names, you will soon me calling me Master.”

He told me to take off the coat, which I did. With that he grasped the shoulders of my little black cocktail dress, slid the dress off to the sides and ripped the whole thing off of me. I just stood there with a look of astonishment on my face. Dan watched in anger, but was too weak to do anything.

I looked into his eyes as I sunk to my knees, pulled down his zipper and took out his cock. It seemed bigger soft than Dan’s was hard.

“Please it” he said. Remembering the way I thanked Dan when he gave me the sable I was now wearing naked, I started fondling him lovingly with the fur of the cuff.

His cock grew in my hand. My tongue licked it like it was a Christmas candy cane. I felt like I was desperate to please him. I listened intently, hoping for his breathing to signal the approval I so desperately craved.

He reached down between my legs, Placed his hands on my ass and lifted me, in a sitting position and brought my pussy to his lips. I weigh 135 lbs and you would have thought I was a feather. His tongue fucked me as I grabbed onto his head. He drove me crazy. Dan had never put his face down there, so I hadn’t felt that since a few college boys before Dan. Ones that were desperate for my approval like I now was for Hypnos’.

“Oh god, yes, yes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhn yes, right there, I’m cummimg, aghhhhhhh”, I yelled. It all happened so fast, so easy. So wonderfully.

He lowered me down so that his cock entered my lubed pussy and my arms wrapped around his neck. I never felt so full in all my life. I couldn’t believe I could take that powerful club inside of me and I came again and again.

“I love it, I love it so much.” I screamed. “Don’t ever put me down.”

I was shouting, gasping, shuddering, crying tears of joy. I was never on a high like this one. I heard a groan from the corner and turned to see Dan with his cock in his hand. The son of a bitch had jerked off while I was being fucked by another man. He was so weak and pathetic. I turned my face back to Hypnos and kissed him a hard and deep as I could.

I said “I want to stay on your cock forever.”

“ Tell hubby how good it was.”

“Ohhhh Dan, why can’t you fuck me like that? I have so much cum leaking from me. It was soooooo mmmmmmm.”

Hypnos sat me on the edge of the bed and said,

“I see you jerked off wimp. You must have liked seeing your wife get fucked. You can now answer of your own free accord.”

“No I didn’t like it and I want to take her home now.”

“ I don’t think so. I like this little furslave and I am going to keep her here until tomorrow. Come pick her up at ten tomorrow morning.”

“It’s OK honey. I’ll stay and call you in the morning.” I told him, hoping he would just leave. I couldn’t get enough of that hypnotic cock.

“Charlotte, how can you stay here.”

“ I want to Dan and I will make it up you. Besides you can’t do anything to stop him.”

“You will regret this Charlotte.” With that and an angry look turned away and left. I turned to Hypnos and laughed. The same way Dan and I had laughed when he humiliated the waiter earlier in the night.

Brian used me that night in every way possible. He fucked every hole. Fucked my tits and came on my I couldn’t get enough. I “furfucked” his cock and his balls. I licked and made love to them. I gave no thought to my husband and my marriage.

Around 9:30 the next morning, I was on my knees to this handsome hypnotist with his cock in my mouth. When he came, I couldn’t swallow fast enough. I swallowed and it felt like I was taking my sustenance from my god. I was where I belonged. I was crushed as he told me it was time to go home.

Dan came as he was instructed to. Hypnos chuckled as Dan handed me some clean clothes to change into. He told me to call him next week, then he went into the shower.

Dan looked at me , I just nodded and we left. We drove home in silence each of us wrapped in our own thoughts.

When we walked into the house he said to me, “How could you do that with him.”

“I was hypnotized, like you. And what about you? I saw you masturbating.”

“It was that stupid hypno bullshit. There I was watching my wife get fucked and I got excited and yet I was so humiliated..”

“Maybe you get off on humiliation, and being hypnotized.” I said suddenly, not knowing what was coming over me. I seductively strolled over to Dan. “He hypnotized you and made you sit there and watch. Oh, oh. What do I see happening in your pants?” I said, as I reached in his pants and freed his cock.

“Danny, you are getting hard. You actually got off watching me get fucked while you were hypnotized. I could hypnotize you Danny. Look into my eyes as I touch you.” I said, looking into his eyes while giving him a hand job.

“Do it Danny, cum in my hand. Yessssssss.” I purred hypnotically as he came. A wicked streak flared up. I commanded him, “Now lick my hand clean. You are a good cum licker.” Well, that gave me something to think about. I had never even thought of something like that before. I knew it was something Hypnos had put in our heads, and that made me wonder about what was in store for us…..