The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Common decency

Teaser: A story on the importance of common decency, even if indecent behavior is more enjoyable

Storycodes: mc mf in

I exited the elevator and searched for the correct door. My sister Melissa was living here; or at least I hoped she still did. She had graduated, secured a job in another city, and moved out. Shortly after she had settled here, she started avoiding all contact.

I had tried to call her. If she answered the phone at all, she was being vague and suggested being terribly busy. I was concerned about the well-being of my little sister: she had always been energetic and outgoing. Therefore I decided I had to check if she was allright.

I buzzed the doorbell. Inside, I heard someone rumbling. The door opened slightly. I was surprised: Melissa was always dressed to the nines, ready to go out or receive visitors. Now she wore a crossover between a track suit and pyjamas, and was hardly suitable for going outdoors.

“Andy,” she said. “You shouldn’t have come here!”

I tried to push the door open and get in. She panicked. “No, don’t! You mustn’t come in!”

Her anxiety made her unsteady, so I easily pushed the door completely open and entered. My sister screamed and ran away.

“You fucking fool, you don’t know what you’ve done.”

I followed her down the small hallway to the living room. She had collapsed on the couch, crying. I sat next to her and tried to comfort my little sister. She pushed me away, but I was stronger and refused to move. She cried for half an hour or so, then the crying faded, first into sobs, then into silence.

“Andy, you really don’t know what you’ve gotten yourself into,” she said.

“Are you into drugs? Is someone threatening you?” I said. “I can help you.”

“You’re still playing the big brother, trying to protect your little sister, huh. I wish it were that simple for you.”

She got up. “I’ll explain –though I need a drink first.”

* * *

Melissa returned twenty minutes later, looking refreshed. She had showered, and now just wore a bathrobe.

“I’m a stupid arrogant bitch,” my sister started telling without further introduction. “I arrived here, started working. My neighbor Bellatrix,” she gestured to one of the walls, “I found her a bit exotic, but while I was busy moving in, I could have dinner at her place. It was cheaper than pizza delivery, and well, I thought she did something magical in the kitchen.”

She licked her lips, enjoying the memory.

“When I was all set, she said that I was obliged to invite her back. That it was just common decency to do so. But I was so fucking busy, with work, and dating guys, and you know. So I told her she had to wait.”

Melissa paused, muttered something under her breath.

“That was fucking stupid. Bella was mad at me, and said that I had abused her hospitality. I said she was a fucking weirdo; and I told her to get lost. Then... she Cursed me.”

I saw that Melissa was dead serious.

“Bellatrix happened to be a fucking witch, Andy.” Tears welled in her eyes. “She Cursed me, as punishment for not returning her hospitality. She Cursed me to be a very good hostess.”

“How?”

“I have to fuck everyone who enters my home.”

* * *

I was staring out of the window. It was shut, and even if it weren’t, we were eight floors above street level. I had already tried to open the front door, but it was locked. Melissa had said that the key would appear again on its hook after we had fucked.

I turned to her again: “What about food?”

“There’s pizza in the freezer. Four boxes. If you take one out, and close the door, there will be four pizzas again.”

I picked up the phone, dialed 911. A female voice purred: “Emergency services. How may I help you cum?”

Melissa sighed. “You know, fucking ain’t the worst part of this Curse. One month ago, I had to call a plumber for the sink. After he was done, I asked if I could pay the bill in kind. It actually saved me a lot of money.” She smiled wryly.

“What’s worse, if folks ask me to come over, I have to invite them back. I cannot leave someone else’s place unless they have accepted my invitation. I can’t visit colleagues. I went to see Ally and Kirsten, y’know, my former roommates at College?”

I nodded; I had fucked Kirsten one afternoon while waiting for Melissa to show up.

“So I had to invite them back and they came over, and I had not realized that the Curse did not just apply to men. I was so ashamed. Ally actually thought it was kinda funny. She didn’t really buy the idea that I had been Cursed, but she was happy to get her pussy eaten out by me. However, Kirsten said she was in a relationship, that she wasn’t a dyke, and all that shit. It took two nights before she gave in.”

“That’s bad,” I said.

“It gets worse. Try the TV.”

I turned it on, and flipped through the channels. Most channels were just static; one channel ran softcore porn. A topless brunette was presenting the naked news.

“Only one channel is working; channel 69. Duh.” Melissa clarified.

I checked out the bookcase. Histoire d’O. Fanny Hill. The Happy Hooker. Fifty shades of grey. I found a pile of magazines, all porn.

“It’s a fucking nuisance, Andy,” Melissa complained. “Everything changes into fucking porn, and the longer we wait, the more extreme it becomes. Ever seen a picture of a ponygirl in bondage, getting fucked by two men? I was reading Harry Potter just before you arrived. Now the book morphed into this.” She waved a copy of Lady Chatterley’s Lover.

“It’s a fucking boring book, you know. And tomorrow it might be Justine ou les Malheurs de la vertu. Or worse.“

Melissa sighed. “Accept it, Andy. I understand that you do not want to fuck your own sister, but it is inevitable, so let’s get this done and over with.”

Melissa dropped her bathrobe, standing nude before me. When we grew up, in the good old days, I used to badger her, trying to see her naked, but this had all been a long time ago. She had matured, filled out. Any other man wouldn’t have to think twice.

“You don’t have to like it, but currently I can’t even finish my book until we’ve fucked.”

“I understand,” I said. I paused. “But I can’t just fuck you. You’re my sister.”

* * *

I had fallen asleep on the couch. The sound of the doorbell woke me up. I heard the door opening slightly, on the security chain. There was a brief conversation, and the door closing again.

Melissa stepped into the living room. She wore nothing, except for a short leather necklace with a small pendant. The pendant was made of silver inlaid with a greem gem.

“I borrowed this necklace from Bella. Of course this means that she will visit me later to pick it up again.” Melissa shrugged. “She seems to be in a good mood, so it might actually be fun.”

I watched the pendant, mesmerised by the shiny green gem, unable to say anything.

“Resistance is futile, big brother of mine. This necklace is obe of Bella’s magical gadgets. I used this necklace before, to subdue Kirsten. There is no alternative: I have to fuck you, whether you like it or not.”

Melissa pushed me on the couch and lowered my boxer short. She tickled my balls. I tried to think of something else, but I felt my hard-on already growing. I stared at the pendant, then to Melissa’s small tits. They dangled slightly as she bent over towards my crotch.

My sister continued, slowly stroking my cock, licking the tip with her tongue. She took it in her mouth, her tongue leisurely moving around the shaft. I groaned.

Melissa paused. “You might as well enjoy this, big brother.” She climbed on me, kissing me. “I wanna enjoy you, now that I have to. I haven’t had a decent fuck in weeks.”

She offered me her hard nipple. I licked it, sucked her tit. My sister lowered herself onto me. Her cunt hugged my hard-on. Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t do anything; she moved up and down, her hips were in control. The rhythm increased. She moaned and screamed.

We came simultaneoulsy.

* * *

Things had returned to normal. We had showered and dressed. I was watching a rerun of Star Trek, while Melissa made some pasta. She frolicked through the apartment, dressed in tight curve-hugging jeans, humming songs.

The doorbell buzzed. Melissa answered it.

“Hi Bella, come in. Wanna have some food before we fuck?”

“Thank you Melissa. I see you are turning into a good host after all.”

A young woman with raven black hair, dark eyes, dressed in a matching black track suit entered. I was too stupefied to say anything. Melissa started to introduce us to each other.

“Introductions won’t be necessary, my dear,” Bellatrix said. “We’ve met before. Although I think that your friend knows me as Dolores.”

“I’m not Mel’s friend,” I managed to say. “I’m her brother.”

Bellatrix was silent for a brief moment, digesting this surprising confession. “Now this is getting interesting. I think you have to confess the true reason why did not want to fuck your sister,” she said.

I sighed. “Now I need a drink.”

* * *

“I used to be a stupid arrogant bastard, just like you,” I started to explain to Melissa. “I used to sweet-talk women into one night stands. The next morning, I dumped them. They were angry, of course, but what could they do? Until the night I met Dolores.” I nodded to Bellatrix, and the memory returned. She had been a hot little vixen, dressed in a cute little black dress. All the men wanted her that night, but only one had succeeded.

“I picked her up, and we went to her place. I tried to sneak out while she was still sleeping. Suddenly I was tied to the bed, and Dolly, uhm Bella told me that this wasn’t how I was supposed to treat a women. That I could have at least the common decency to have breakfast together and gracefully say goodbye. And then, she changed me into this monstrous thing...” I shivered at the memory.

“I remember,” Bellatrix said. “You were desperate and begged me. Any fate was better than living like this, you said. So I Cursed you, with a very fitting Curse, I dare say. I think you should tell your sister about your specific Curse.”

“The next woman I had sex with, would be the last one.”

My sister let this sink in: “Which means....”

“...that from now on, I can only have sex with you.”

* * *

Bellatrix broke the silence.

“Curses cannnot be annulled, but actually I don’t think there’s a problem here.”

She smiled at my sister: “I actually got the impression you liked fucking your brother. Deep down you’d like to fuck him again.”

Melissa blushed.

“Why are you blushing? Am I right or what?”

My sister averted the witch’s gaze, then mumbled something about being satisfied, ashamed and aroused at the same time.

“I think I’m right,” the witch concluded.

Bellatrix turned to me: “Andy, you have little choice, but deep down you think that your sister is a hot little minx, right?”

Now I blushed.

“So, why don’t you move in here? Permanently?”

“What about the neighbors?” Melissa asked doubtfully.

“How would they know? No one would suspect that Mr. and Mrs. Smith aren’t husband and wife. It would be your dirty little secret.”

We nodded.

“The two of you have been through some difficult things,” Bellatrix said. Although she sounded helpful, there was also something wicked in her voice. “So it’s time to make life easier for you.”

Suddenly I was nude. “You’re not looking bad, but there’s room for improvement,” she said. I felt my body tingle. Bellatrix had given me perfect sixpack abs, and well-developed biceps muscles. Some magical pen stinged my upper arms; large tattoos appeared on each one.

“Is this sufficient?” Bellatrix asked Melissa. “Or do you want him to look like The Hulk?”

She shook her head. “Let’s keep it modest. Bigger cock would be nice,” she said. “And hairless balls. That’s easier if I give him a blow job. And more endurance.” She squirmed at the thought.

Bellatrix waved her hand, I felt my cock tingle and grow.

“Now it’s your turn, Andy. I’d suggest, that if your sister is a dirty little slut, she should look like a dirty little slut, right?”

I agreed.

My sister wriggled. Her hair turned platinum blonde, her tits grew and now proudly pointed forward with nipples erect, her pussy became smooth with her labia slightly parted. Tribal tattoos adorned her lower back and arms. She flinched for a moment as an extra tattoo appeared right above her pussy.

“Slutty enough?” Bellatrix asked. “No one will notice these tattoos, if the two of you are dressed -which makes it even sluttier, I think. Andy, your cock will remain hard as long as Melissa’s cunt remains wet -which, I might add, is extremely long because she’s close to insatiable.”

My sister hardly noticed the witch’s words. She had already sunk on her knees, and was frantically licking my balls. My cock immediately became rock hard.

“Hmm, hmm,” Bellatrix politely said. “I understand that you wish to give in to your carnal desires, but I thought that a good hostess would not forget to properly serve her guest.”

Melissa looked a tad dazed, then smiled. “Bella, you’re a dirty little witch. If you undress, I’ll show you what magical things my tongue can do with your cunt.”

Suddenly Bellatrix was nude too. My sister buried her head between the witch’s thighs. She gasped briefly when I pushed my cock in her cunt, but then she surrendered to her slutty lust. We alsmost failed to notice that Bellatrix said goodbye after she had orgasmed.

Melissa thanked her with a dirty hug, before she returned to my cock again.

* * *

About six months later

I was standing at the coffee machine. My boss had just introduced a new co-worker, a young girl called Mariposa who was clearly just out of College.

“So Mariposa, you are new in town?” I asked.

“Yes, I’m still getting settled. I’m so busy, and most of my stuff is still in storage.”

“If you need anything, please come over at our place.”

Mariposa hesitated.

“No no, don’t misunderstand me. I wouldn’t dare touching you. Melissa and I are happily living together. Melissa and I just happen to know the importance of hospitality. Been there, seen it, done that.”

“That’s so kind of you, Andy. Common decency is so rare nowadays.“

“It’s nothing. And I reckon Melissa will just love your company.”