The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Complete Understanding

This is my first attempt at erotic storytelling... I need constructive criticism on it: tell me what I can do to improve. E-Mail me at .

Feel free to copy this story as long as it contains this stuff up here, and you don’t use it for profit... blah blah blah legal stuff blah blah blah...

If you don’t think you should be reading this, then don’t read more.

Preface

The story you are about to read is fictional. It is a story of a boy named Jeff who is given the power to manipulate time and thought. It is both erotic and serious in nature, and thus, should not be read by all. It is a story about true lovers and their play with the entire universe.

But you’ll understand, in time...

Chapter 2:

Knowing One Another

I spent that night holding her in my arms, and I never wanted to let go. That was one of the happiest nights of my life.

Although our first sex the night before was nothing to brag about, it was the beginning of our fun with my newfound abilities. As my eyes opened the next morning, I began to think of how we could further enjoy each other. I had many fantasies which I had kept deep in my mind for years; now, I was free to engage in those at any point in time. The fact that I could freeze time and manipulate minds created a whole new genre of fantasies for me to explore. I could not wait to try a few out. However, I was unsure that Nicole would be glad to hear them; nevermind engage in them. I realized I could find out rather easily if I wanted to.

“Nikki?”

“Mmmm-hmm?” she responded, still half asleep.

“Can I explore your mind?”

She seemed to ponder this for a few moments. I found out a minute later that she had decided that she wanted nothing more than for us to completely understand each other.

“Yeah...”

I thought for a moment, and suddenly I heard her thoughts inside my head. I seemed as if I knew every detail about her: every secret she kept, everything she had been afraid to tell me, every detail about her life, and the entire workings of the female mind. I paused and thought over some things that I had never even convieved of before: childbirth, menstruation, and a thousand other little things that I had never even thought before. I gained a new understanding of myself through her thoughts on me. I decided I wanted to have some time to think over my new knowledge of her.

Since the lack of passage of time was bound to screw with my mental clock a bit, I decided I should restart time again. While she still slept, I whispered to her what I was doing, put her clothes back on her (with some hesitation), and carried her back to her cabin. After placing her in her bed, I walked out the door, and issued the command with my mind to restart time. As if nothing had ever happened, the leaves began to flow with the wind as they had forever. I walked back to my cabin, I stared at the water in the brook I had crossed over so many times without taking notice of it. Just as I had marveled at its lack of motion before, I stopped a second time, and stared at the trickling water. Amazing how such movement can be everpresent and go unnoticed.

When I got back to my cabin on the other side of camp, I opened the door, walked in, and was surprised by how dark it was. I remembered it was about 1:00 at night still. Yep, the frozen time was definitely screwing with my mental clock.

I climbed back into bed, and thought about Nikki’s dreams... There were a lot of things I didn’t know about her. One thing that both startled and excited me was the fact she was bisexual. She was mostly attracted to males, but there was a definite attaction to females there. I found that she had many bizarre sexual fantasies, and that just made me even more excited. Many of her fantasies were shared with mine. I realized that all of the things that I had been afraid to discuss with her were equaled in her. She had been afraid to discuss her “abnormal” thoughts with me just as I had been afraid to discuss mine with her. I also learned many things about the mind which I had never even thought of before. I could manipulate things in peoples minds to put them into hybernation, sharpen their instincts, put them into heat like an animal... there were so many innate insticts which I could trigger which I had never thought of before. One of the more important ones of these was that I could switch something in the female mind so that they would not get pregnant unless it was flipped back on. That would be extremely useful.

In the morning, the counselors came by the cabin as normal and woke us all up. I had been awake for many hours, but I pretended to be groggy so no one would question me. We shuffled off to breakfast at the dining hall.

As I sat down to eat with my friends, I looked over to see Nicole walk through the front door. She looked confused. As I watched her get in line, concerned about her, I began to hear her in my head.

...but was that all a dream? It seemed so real... but that can’t happen. Can it...” She didn’t know it was real. I felt hurt at first, but then I realized that I could not expect her to have any other reaction, she had, in fact, woken up just where she went to bed. I remembered that I could use my powers to let her know.

There’s sand in your hair, darling. I thought to her.

She looked startled for a second upon hearing my voice in her head, then reached her hand up and felt the top of her head. Realizing how the sand got there, a smile slowly grew on her face. She looked over at me. I just nodded. Then the breakfast line pushed her into the kitchen.

When she came out of the line and sat down, she seemed to understand that she could communicate with me just by thinking. Is it really true? About everything that happened, that you can do? she asked me.

Yes, and more.

Did you... read my mind?, Nicole asked me, nervous.

Yes. Don’t worry, I love you even more for what I learned.

She smiled. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you some of that before. I was scared if you found out too much about me, that you would not like me anymore.

Don’t be sorry. I have many secrets I never told you too. You’d be surprised how much more alike we are than we thought we were.

So what do we do now?

I don’t know. But you’ll find out later. I mentally winked at her, and then joined in on the conversation happening around me before they started to question my quietness.

I spent the day trying to figure out what to do later. I wanted to fulfil one of our fantasies together, but I wanted it to be something gradual. I didn’t want to get into some of the wilder fantasies yet. I didn’t really pay attention to any of the camp activities that day. No one had noticed anything different about me, and I wanted to keep it that way. For the time being. At one point during my canoeing class, while the instructor droned on about the parts of the canoe, I looked over to where we had spent the night before. My eyes suddenly bulged when I noticed that there were the outlines of two bodies curled up next to each other in the sand. As soon as I was given the chance, I casually walked through the area and shuffled around the sand.

In the late afternoon, it was finally time for the Native American Crafts class; the only class Nicole and I had together. When I arrived at the class, she was already sitting at the bench with several other kids, smiling at me. As I approached, time slowed down and came to a stop. I offered her my hand; she took it without a word, and we walked away from the frozen people without a word.

As we walked towards the dining hall in which I had planned the days festivities, she suddenly stopped me. “Hold on a minute. I have to do something.” She lead me to the archery range. There, Mr. Thatcher, the archery instructor, stood with a scowl on his face. He was known to be the grumpiest person in camp, and was mean to everyone, especially the girls. “I’ve always hated Old Man Thatcher. I just want to give him something to think about.” She walked onto the range, picked up a handful of sand, pulled open the front of Thatcher’s pants, and dumped it in. I laughed out loud, seeing the frozen old grump getting a fistful of sand down his trousers. Nicole stooped down to pick up some more sand, but I stopped her.

“Please, allow me.” She eyebrowed me for a second, then jumped as Mr. Thatcher came to life. I commanded him with my mind. The old man walked onto the range. He bent over, picked up a handful of sand, and dumped it down his own pants. Nicole and I sat on the edge of the range and laughed continuously while Thatcher vigorously dumped sand into his underwear. Soon they bulged and sagged to the point we were afraid they were going to fall off, so I stopped him. Under my command, he walked back to the exact location he was when we found him. We headed off to the dining hall, laughing at our revenge the entire way.

Finally, we arrived at the dining hall. When at it’s center, I turned around, and kissed Nicole passionately. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, and she explored my mouth with hers. With her right hand, she gently reached down and felt the growing bulge in my pants. I could feel her nipples hardening against my chest. With the back of my mind, I brought to life all the kitchen workers, and controled them.

After five minutes of tongue wrestling, I commanded two young female counselors who were in the kitchen to come out. As I locked our mouthes together, the two counselors silenly began to take our clothes off. Nikki was startled for a moment, but then shoved her tongue back into my mouth.

Pretty soon, after briefly breaking off our frenching so that our shirts could be taken off, we were completely naked. We stepped apart for a moment, and both marveled at each other’s bodies. Then I commanded one of the cooks in with the main part of the fun. An older woman pushed in a wheeled cart, and then left. Nicole walked over to the cart and stared at it’s contents: A giant tub of ice cream, a giant bowl full of warmed hot fudge, and a two economy sized bottles of whipped cream.

“Oh my god... you know about that?” she asked me.

“I know everything remember? To tell the truth, I’ve always wanted to do this too. It wasn’t until this morning—er, last night—that I found out you were into this too.”

“Oh, wow...” she said, staring at the mass quantities of food. “Well, where do we begin?”

I commanded the two young females that had stripped us over to the cart. As an afterthought, I had them both strip naked. Nicole eyed me in a playful, suspicious manner. “Hey, you’re into that too, you know,” I told her. She blushed at this revelation, and then giggled at me. She never saw it coming. Before she could move, the two girls had splashed hot fudge down her front.

“Here, let me help you with that,” I said. I immediately began lapping the chocolate off her breasts. She layed on the floor, and I tried my best to lick her clean. Progress was slow though, and I was limited to only one breast at a time. I snapped my fingers, and the two girls came over and began licking her off and sucking her breasts too. Nicole moaned with pleasure.

Leaving the two girls to suck at her breast, I headed over to the cart and got an ice cream scoop. I then heaped a generous portion of ice cream onto her perfect pussy. I then started to lick way at the ice cream, taking care to work my tongue to pick up every drip. After a few minutes, she orgasmed, and screamed with pleasure. After a few breathless minutes, she finally spoke.

“Now it’s my turn. Is there any way I could control the girls?”

I thought for a minute about that. Unfortunately, it was impossible to give her the power it took to mentally command people. However, there was a way...”

“Okay. They’ll take voice commands from you now. I wish I could let you mentally control them, but this is the best I can do.”

“That’s okay,” she replied. “Girls, could you lye my friend here down on the floor?”

The two girls came over to me, and made me lye down. I was more than happy to oblige.

“Kiss him, while I do a little artwork here...” she commanded them, and they began to alternately french kiss me passionately. I could feel the cold whipped cream start to pile up on me, although I couldn’t look down to see what she was doing. After about three minutes, I heard the clink of an empty can hit the floor, and I started to wonder what she was doing to me. The girls would not let me look, but I was happy anticipating the results.

Finally, she stopped. A second empty can hit the floor. “Okay, girls, you can stop now,” Nikki told them, and they backed away. I looked down to see my body almost entirely covered in a two foot deep layer of whipped cream. I had never seen so much whipped cream in my life. “Do you like it?” she asked.

“I love it,", I told her.

“Good.” Then Nicole prompty dove face first into the pile of cream, found my rock hard dick, and pulled it all the way into her throat. I thought I would die. She pumped my cock in and out of her mouth while caressing my whipped cream-covered balls with her hands. I had never dreamed I could feel this much pleasure at one time. I groaned loudly. She looked up, and her completely cream covered face added another half inch to my already stretched cock. “Whoops, forgot to repay our friends here.” She then instructed one of the girls to sit on my face and suck the other girl’s cunt. I soon found myself licking away at my second pussy of the day. After a few minutes of this, I screamed and shot the biggest load of cum I had ever had into her mouth. She swollowed every drop of it.

With an amazing amount of grace for a girl covered in whipped cream, she got up, and lowered herself onto my cock, smushing whipped cream all over both of us. I grabbed some of it and smeared some of the cream onto the breasts of the girl I was licking. Pretty soon, I had my dick in Nikki and my mouth on her nipples; Nicole was licking away at one of the girls’s cunt; that girl had her face burried in the other girl’s pussy; and the second girl was sucking at the first girl’s breasts. We were quite a sight to see. In the middle of all this, I somehow remembered seeing a Polaroid camera lying around the room. I ordered one of the cooks to take some snapshots.

As the camera was flashing away, we all moved fasted and faster. Finally, we all orgasmed at the same time. It was exillerating; feeling two different girls both cum as I pumped my load into one of them. I never knew I had that much cum in me before.

As we slowed down and caught our breath, we pulled ourselves apart from each other. “Ugh.” said Nikki. “Look at this mess! I guess we have to clean it up now, huh.”

“Nope!” I said, and with that, four cooks came out of the kitchen with mops and other cleaning tools. Then Nicole, the two counselors, and I all walked naked down to the shower and cleaned ourselves off. Somehow, Nicole and I found the strenth to jerk each other off and climax one more time while in the showers. After making sure everything was back to normal and that all the others who participated would not remember what happened, we walked back to our Native American crafts class and restarted time. But we didn’t really learn any crafts that day.

End of Chapter 2

To be continued.