The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains adult material. If below the age of 18, go outside, get some fresh air and do something healthy (g).

If you ARE 18, then you should know the following story is about women who are forced through mind control to participate in non-consensual sex, public humiliation, and b&d, in both m/f and f/f situations. Both the characters and occurrences in this fiction are completely fictitious.

Please forward all comments to

The following is a long tale involving mind control that has been heavily edited by a long-time contributor to a.s.s. who no long posts and does not wish his name mentioned in connection with this story.

I am compelled (like one of the characters you may be about to learn more of) to state that this contributor’s editing made this story interesting, readable and far more than it would have been with their crucial suggestions.

If you read carefully, you may detect this author’s style from earlier work. Enjoy it (and suffer through my own!).

M

The Conditioners

By Marlissa

1 of 33

Prologue: The Conditioning of Amy and Kristen

The blinking light on the answering machine demanded immediate attention as she closed the door. Amy Wheeden cursed softly as she stumbled over a footstool in the unfamiliar darkness. The new apartment was still strange, even after a month.

She hit the message button: “Amy, it’s Tim. Look, I have no idea what’s going on, but we really have to sit down and figure this out—”

“No!” Feeling vaguely foolish at talking back to the answering machine, Amy smacked the rewind button and made a mental note to talk to Kristin about getting an unlisted number. She knew Tim had no idea where she lived now and that last change would sever that final, faint connection. Fine with her—his voice, once so romantically appealing, was now unbearable to her.

And had been, ever since Kristen had entered her life.

Amy shook her head, remembering.

As deep as she was into her affair with her new lover, it was still amazing to think just how much her life had changed in one short month. She was still the same preppy, peppy blonde Amy Wheeden (the Most Likely to Succeed, president of her sorority at Boston College, Associate Account Executive at Morgan Consulting!). But she no longer dated Tim—or any other man for that matter. Because, despite dating numerous boys throughout high school and then college and afterward, she was now, at the age of twenty-four, suddenly and hopelessly in love—or lust, anyway—with another woman: Kristen Sternberg, a systems analyst with Morgan.

Too weird.

Especially since she and Kristen were practically opposites in every way possible, except the one that should, and always had, mattered most: gender. Amy was a longhaired blonde, somewhat on the short side (if she was honest with herself) with a peaches and cream complexion. She looked like she had been born to wear plaid skirts, pink sweaters, and pearl studs—the ultimate Deb. Kristen, by way of contrast, wore her brown hair cut in the new urban style and, at 5′ 10″, she towered over Amy. While Amy was WASP cute personified with her button nose and blue eyes, Kristen was a sultry Jewish girl with almond-brown bedroom eyes that were determined in the extreme.

Nevertheless, a little over a month ago, Kristen had surprised her in the copy room, barely a moment after Charlie, the security guard, had gone by on his evening round. A tired nod to a co-worker—a mumbled apology as brown haired girl squeezed past behind her—and a slender, delicate hand that, unbelievably, reached around from behind and gently squeezed her small breast through the pink sweater as she stood beside the copier...

Too weird.

Up to that moment, Amy had never once harbored a lesbian desire, even in fantasy. In later discussions, she learned that Kristen’s past was similarly devoid of homosexual desire. They hadn’t even been friends—Amy had felt that Kristen was a too-trendy urban artsy type and Kristen had pegged Amy as some white bread Barbie doll wannabee.

And yet—and yet—there they were, her tongue duelling madly with Kristen’s—her nipples stiffening under the influence of Kristen’s curious, sensitive fingers.

They had made love on the desk of Pamela Hennessey’s office—located conveniently near the copy room—and then continued the fun back in Kristen’s apartment.

She came five times that night.

A marked contrast from the last couple of months with Tim, where she had been unable to achieve anything even resembling an orgasm.

Neither girl knew why they had suddenly become so attracted to each other. They did not really discuss it.

It simply was.

A week later, Kristen demanded Amy break up with Tim and move in with her—Amy was already learning that Kristen was going to be giving the orders in this relationship—and she had complied.

Since then, they had been intimate in Kristen’s queen sized bed every night. At first, the orgasms had come as quickly and easily as they had that first night, with both girls dropping off to sleep satiated to the point of exhaustion. After the first few days, however, satisfaction had been harder to achieve. The sex was still exciting and Amy’s knees still turned to water in Kristen’s presence, but the girls had to go to greater and greater lengths to reach the point of orgasm.

As with all other aspects of their relationship, Kristen took charge, inspired to try new positions and techniques by the ever increasing number of sex manuals and porno magazines she now brought home on a regular basis. At first, Amy hadn’t liked the magazines—they made her feel sleazy. But now...

Sighing, Amy shook herself out of her reverie and turned on the light. She slipped out of her coat and walked into the bedroom to hang it up.

A package sat on the bed with a note on top. The blonde woman picked it up, noticing at once that it was written in her lover’s confident, angular script:

‘Honey-bunch... I’ll be home shortly—had to work on the Jackson thing for Joanne, Pamela and Julia. Why don’t you put on something pretty for me—how about the things we picked out for you in the Victoria’s Secret catalog—and wait in the bed for me? When you’re under the covers you may open the present I bought for you. I think you’re going to like it! Wait for me before you use it, though.

Love, Kristen’

Amy looked at the package. She wanted to open it now, but if Kristen came in and saw she hadn’t done what she was told...

Kristen would be home soon.

The blonde woman shuddered, her pussy turning suddenly damp. The previous night, Kristen had half threatened to spank her “next time she disobeyed”. Amy had taken it as a joke and answered back, but Kristen had frowned. Afterward, the blonde woman had not been so sure that it had been a joke. The girls’ lovemaking had grown increasingly rough as it became harder and harder to come. The last few nights had ended with Kristen holding Amy’s head tightly clenched between her thighs, bucking and cursing long after it was no longer pleasurable for the blonde woman.

Amy wanted to complain, but couldn’t bring herself to do it. She was becoming so accustomed to taking orders from Kristen—it was just easier that way.

Besides, the thought of Kristen spanking her...

She shuddered and went to obey the written command.

Kristen would be home soon.

Amy knew just what her girlfriend wanted to see her in. Kristen loved her in frilly whites, just as Kristen preferred basic black cottons for herself. Amy’s lingerie collection was getting larger all the time—they both spent a great deal of time selecting pretty things for the blonde woman to wear. The most recent purchase had been a lacy white silk thong and matching tulip bra, both of which Amy slipped into now, shivering with excitement.

Kristen would be home soon.

Finally snug under the covers, she plucked off the bow and ribbon and opened the box cover.

It was a strap-on dildo. Mouth open, Amy ran her hand along the hard, plastic object...

“Like it? I can’t wait to use it on you!”

“Oh!”

Amy jerked her hand away, suddenly guilty. Kristen had entered the apartment, surprising Amy. The brown haired woman had already stripped to her black cotton panties. Her smallish breasts bobbed, the nipples hard and red.

Amy didn’t know what to say. She smiled at her lover and nodded, her fingers unconsciously stroking the black plastic shaft.

Kristen was home.

By the time he had entered the bedroom, the two subjects had already begun to kiss. Good—foreplay was important between girls, especially entertaining when the affection was artificially induced as it had been for a month now.

He took a seat in the corner.

They ignored him as usual, but he wasn’t insulted. He would reveal himself soon, but the time was not yet ripe.

The brunette, the one he had chosen to be the dominant partner, was being rather brutal with her pretty blonde lover now. The blonde’s head was securely caught between her rough bedmate’s thighs. The blonde girl seemed to know by this time what her duties were and Amy attended to them, submissively lapping at the sex of her demanding lover. Kristen, for her own part, had learned well how to control and use the blonde for her own pleasure, with not a whit of interest in whether her petite plaything enjoyed the sex or not.

That was fine with him—he wanted the blonde conditioned to serve and the brunette bitch was accomplishing that very thoroughly. Eventually he’d have the brunette similarly trained, probably by another female. He preferred to have females train one another—it was amusing to watch and especially degrading if they weren’t lesbian by nature. But for now, he’d allow the brunette to continue to do his work for him.

Especially the next little lesson she was about to administer on his behalf. The expression on Amy’s face was priceless as she watched the stern, thin lipped girl adjust the straps on her new strap-on dildo. Kristen pointed at the floor before her and Amy dropped to her knees, facing the jutting black tool. With a sigh, she took it in her mouth and began sucking.

The man leaned forward—the Conditioning of Amy and Kristen into lesbian playmates was about to take an interesting new turn. After all, he had no real interest in turning his new pets into full-blown lezzies. When the mission was complete, he had been told that these two were his to do with as he pleased. Their new lifestyle was simply a phase in their training as his personal pets. Of course he wanted them to learn how to play nicely together—he would be requiring them to touch and hold each other often. But he didn’t want them to like it—which was why the conditioning was making it harder and harder for them to reach orgasm with each other.

Soon, they would not be permitted to come at all.

Though they’d surely keep trying.

That little treat would only be granted by himself, their new, as yet un-met master.

Tonight’s private performance would focus on a new talent, one he would expect any well-trained slave girl to possess. The brunette would initiate the blonde into the joys and terrors of anal sex. Taking direction from his Conditioning, she would not be gentle. He sat back and began to enjoy the scene, as the brunette tore off the white silk thong from her terrified lover and began the rape in earnest.