The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains adult material. If below the age of 18, go outside, get some fresh air and do something healthy (g).

If you ARE 18, then you should know the following story is about women who are forced through mind control to participate in non-consensual sex, public humiliation, and b&d, in both m/f and f/f situations. Both the characters and occurrences in this fiction are completely fictitious.

Please forward all comments to

The Conditioners

By Marlissa

18 of 33

Chapter Seventeen: Dykes On The Half-shell

Kendall stood up. “Well, guys—I’m sure that Mr. Jackson here has seen a lot of interesting sights for his first visit to Gilded Cage.” Jackson nodded, eyes comically rolling to the audience’s delight. “Now I’d like to share with him one of my favorites. Chet, one of the hottest things in life for a heterosexual man to experience is to watch two pretty girls make love. Not lesbians, because they LIKE to make love with each other. No, I’m talking about taking two girls chosen at random—who are completely heterosexual and have no interest in being with another girl. I’m talking about picking out at random any two pretty girls, girls who are attractive in their own special, spoiled girlish ways. Girls you’d like to pair together, that you’d like to see playing together in wicked and evil ways. And then commanding them to do just that—or risk excruciating punishment.”

Hynde looked over at Lisa. The girl was blushing furiously and he didn’t doubt that the Research Manager had already played this game with her.

Kendall’s deep-set eyes were gleaming. “Now that’s a sight you want to see, Chet. And you’re about to. Because,” he announced, pulling a list out of his pocket,” I’m going to choose two girls her at Gilded Cage—girls from the Steno Pool—at random who have never been with another female. And they will begin an adorably sexy little courtship—all for your amusement, Chet.” He peered at his list for a moment and then and handed it to Jackson.

Jackson pushed himself up and took the piece of paper. “What do you want ME to do?” The portly scientist was eager to help if needed.

“Pick out two names—those will be the two girls who will give a lesbian performance for us tonight—you ARE the guest of honor and you don’t know the girls, so it will truly be a random choice.”

Jackson shrugged and scanned the list, then handed it back. “OK, I’ve picked.”

Kendall held up a finger. “Please wait for one minute while the stage is prepared.” He clapped his hands. “Girls!”

Miss O’Connor’s teenagers surged out, now all nude, their small puffy chests bouncing as they re-st the stage. Miss O’Connor, in a black bra, panties and heels directed them efficiently, sternly as they pushed a brass bed with clean white cotton sheets onto the stage. An end table, complete with a rose in a vase completed the illusion of a private bedroom—one that just happened to be in full view of perhaps a hundred men and women. Miss O’Connor clapped her hands softly and the teen girls scurried away as quickly as they had appeared.

Kendall looked at Jackson. “And now, Chet—your selection of lovers for our erotic drama this evening?”

“Uh... Kelly and Beth.”

Kendall nodded. Two teens dashed barefoot to the Complex and there was an anticipatory silence for a few minutes. Then there were a pair of gasps in the back of the crowd as two young women scampered forward from different directions. There was a look of unreality on each of their wan faces as they approached the stage. Blushing, they were brought before Kendall.

“Kelly, turn and show yourself to Mr. Jackson.”

The first girl, Kelly, was an elfin beauty of 5′ 5″, with narrow Celtic eyes of blue. A fine wash of auburn hair fell and curled slightly over the blue bolero peek-a-boo top she wore. Other than her top, she was naked but for a dainty white lace thong panty. Her mouth was very small. She was not smiling.

Kendall beamed. “Kelly—a fine choice. She’s twenty-two and WAS an accountant. Can you imagine letting her do your taxes? There are far better thing s to do with a cute girl that have her add and subtract boring numbers.”

With his Insight, Hynde felt the girl’s emotions boiling under the veneer of Conditioning. But for that control, he had little doubt she was have tried to rip Kendall’s face off for the way he was treating her.

Kendall turned to the second girl. “Beth here, she was a retail fashion representative. That at least taught her what made her look her prettiest—important for a wench of twenty-three. And she looks very tasty tonight, doesn’t she?”

There was no doubt that the audience agreed. She was dressed in little more than Kelly—Beth wore a floral cropped top and a pair of snug white lace panties and little white lacy socks. In contrast to Kelly’s pale complexion and lank auburn hair, Beth was a sprightly, curly haired blonde with blushing-pink cheeks. Though Kelly’s breasts were perhaps a size bigger, both had adequate chests and positive murmuring indicated the audience felt this would be a fine pairing indeed.

“Girls, you know what’s expected of you tonight. You will perform like young lovers for us. Imagine that you have had a crush on one another at your office. You are two pretty office girls both entranced with each other’s bodies and angelic faces.

You have just been out on your first date—a love story of course. And now you have come to the end of the night, you want so much to touch each other. Perhaps this is Kelly’s bedroom—she has stripped down to her underthings, saying she is ‘hot.’ Beth, you coyly agree and strip down to your own lingerie. It is obvious that both of you have dressed in sexy nothings for each other—but you are still shy. You are virgins at this kind of love.”

The look on both girls’ faces made it clear that this last statement was accurate.

“Kelly—since you are the hostess, perhaps you should show Beth what to do next.”

Kendall hopped off the “stage” and sat down next to Jackson, whispering in his ear. Jackson nodded, smiling. Keith couldn’t hear them, but he didn’t doubt that Jackson, as guest of honor, was being given the privilege of directing the girls.

Kendall reiterated his order, demanding obedience, but the girls just stood there staring uncertainly at each other and at the audience. Even without the Insight, it was clear to Keith that they would both flee the stage if they could.

Kendall laughed. “Perhaps some romantic music will put our vixens in the mood, huh, boys?” The audience agreed. “Music!” Kendall commanded, gesturing at Miss O’Connor. “The song I chose for this rendezvous”

The music started: “I’VE BEEN PATIENT, I’VE BEEN GOOD TOOK YOU TO A SUGGESTIVE MOVIE.”

The Cain executives laughed at the irony of the Olivia Newton-John song lyrics. The girls squirmed, more uncomfortable then ever.

“LET’S GET PHYSICAL, PHYSICAL—”

“Go on, Kelly,” Kendall called out, no longer smiling. “your GIRLFRIEND is waiting.” Petersen walked over and handed him a crop. “Go on,” he repeated, punctuating his command with a wave of the crop.

Kelly swallowed. Hands shaking, she pulled up the blonde’s top to reveal her pert, white breasts. Kendall nodded in approval, dropping the crop to his side.

Chet pulled on his sleeve. “Have them compare tits, Kendall,” he suggested in a stage whisper.

Kendall nodded. “Girls, Mr. Jackson would like to see who has the biggest hooters. Show us.”

The girls looked at the audience, frightened. Then, inevitably, Kelly slipped out of her own top and stood facing the men, her well formed breasts jiggling in the light. Beth followed suit and the two girls stood, topless, to the jeers of the men.

Jackson whispered something in Kendall’s ear.

“Mr. Jackson wants Beth’s panties off. Kelly, you do it.” The auburn haired girl glanced at the riding crop and then moved to obey. There was a curious, hurt look on her pale face, but the blonde girl cooed slightly and put hand on her playmate’s head, stroking the long auburn tresses as she slipped the blonde’s panties down around her ankles.

Jackson leaned in to make another whispered request, but Kendall just shook his head. “Please Chet—just tell them yourself!” Hynde felt a touch of Conditioning being used as someone, probably Petersen, adjusted the control so that the girls would obey Jackson. Chet was the pilot now—and took the passed-on riding crop as well.

“Here. This too.” Kendall passed Chet a camera.

Jackson took it, confused.

“For pictures, if you want. They’ll pose at any point for you to get a better shot. Just yell ‘Pose!’ and they’ll hold their current position.”

Jackson nodded eagerly, clicking the film cartridge inside to the first position.

“Good.” The scientist looked at the two girls, his faced flushed. “Now it’s time for Blondie to reciprocate. Go on—pull your girlfriend Kelly’s things off.”

Beth seemed compliant. She appeared to be much less inhibited than her darker-haired partner and pulled down Kelly’s panties with a gentle teasing pull. For a tender moment, the two locked gazes. After that, though the two had apparently never had a lesbian moment in their lives, Keith felt a resigned willingness to obey the pudgy man now directing them. More Conditioning.

“Now my hot young bitches,” Jackson smirked, apparently getting into the role, “I want you to put your hand son each other’s hips.”

The pair did so and looked at their master expectantly.

“Let’s see how well you kiss. Kelly, you may take the lead.”

Awkwardly, the darker girl slipped her arm around the blonde’s waist and drew her close. Some of the men down below clapped and whistled as the two pairs of lips pressed together. The kiss was shy, hesitant, but it was a kiss.

“Now, French-style.”

There was more awkwardness, a clumsy first-time lack of grace. But soon, Kelly was quickly pistoning her tongue down the throat of the more willing blonde. A rhythm was being established, one that satisfied the entertainment needs of the guest and the audience. The sound of zippers descending and girls being pulled down to serve soon echoed through the yellow-lit garden.

“Very good girls. You’re putting on quite a show for us! Now on the bed. Time to get to know each other better. And face us—remember who you’re doing all this for!” Chet swished the crop for emphasis, accidently hitting his own leg.

They both nodded rapidly like marionettes. There was a rumble of laughter and the two scampered onto the bed.

“Foreplay is nice,” Jackson said, rubbing his leg. “Cuddle for us.”

Kelly took Beth’s hand and began to rub her own body against her mate’s. The blonde snuggled in return, looking up into the eyes of her brand new girl-lover. Both seemed to remember the earlier admonishment and swung themselves rapidly into position to better afford the crowd a view of their intimacy. It was a challenge to fondle and kiss while keeping their eyes fixed on the audience, but they met it, eyes several times glancing at the crop.

“Let’s see you mount your whore Kelly—and Beth, spread those legs wide for your mistress! Kelly, get that snatch up high in the air-imagine your boss walked in and wanted to fuck you while you were getting in on with your girlfriend. Good-now faces together-smile, bitches-this is true love!”

The couple obeyed, their juices flowing despite themselves. Now forcefully introduced to Sapphic delights, they weren’t as resistant and the heat was more natural, less play-acted.

“Nice. But now it is time to get down to business. It is time to taste each other.”

Approving noises rolled through the sitting crowd. The girls looked at each other, once unsure of themselves.

“DO IT!” Jackson commanded, his voice almost breaking. “Beth-you show your new sweetheart how well you kiss DOWN THERE.” Chet flexed the crop, then slapped the stage with it.

The pair were jittery, especially Beth. Ironically, now that she was called to participate in the performance rather than react to Kelly’s caresses, she was the reluctant one. But the crop was an unarguable fact. The blonde gingerly turned and positioned herself head to toe with her auburn-haired playmate. Then, bracing herself, she darted her tongue between the pair of legs below her.

“You too Kelly.”

Beth shuddered as she felt Kelly’s tongue flick her own sex. The girl squirmed awkwardly, but the Conditioning, as always, was like a wall she couldn’t climb. She sighed and gave in, burying her face in her playmate’s pussy. After a few moments, she had an brief orgasm, all the while continuing to lap. Photo flashes soon blinked and the visitor’s camera popped intermittently as the two newly minted lesbians continued their oral performance.