The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains adult material. If below the age of 18, go outside, get some fresh air and do something healthy (g).

If you ARE 18, then you should know the following story is about women who are forced through mind control to participate in non-consensual sex, public humiliation, and b&d, in both m/f and f/f situations. Both the characters and occurrences in this fiction are completely fictitious.

Please forward all comments to

The Conditioners

By Marlissa

21 of 33

Chapter Twenty: Commanding Cally

“Get on the floor.”

“What did you say?” Bleary eyed from sleep, she looked up at him. Where was she? She rolled over in bed, groaning softly at the deep, pleasurable ache in her groin.

The man snickered. “Gave you a good fuck baby, didn’t I?”

Cally smiled. This was Keith Hynde, the guy she had known in high school. Somehow they had wound up together last night... no, it was still dark... well, anyway, it had been WONDERFUL. She purred in remembrance of the multiple orgasms he had triggered off like volcanoes deep inside her. She’d never experienced anything like it before. Had she ever dated Keith in high school? No. She would have remembered THAT!

“Yeah,” she purred. “How was it for you, babe?” He didn’t answer and she turned over. “Keith?”

His dark shape hovered over her in the dark. Then he flicked on a lamp. He was snapping his fingers now. “I told you to do something. Don’t you think you should do it?”

Cally blinked in the sudden light. What was... Now it was coming back! He had kidnapped her! Of, no him, but his boss or something. But he was in on it. And...

“I won’t repeat myself,” he warned.

Without thought, Cally jumped out from underneath the warm covers and got to her feet on the cold floor below. She was obeying him again—without thinking, without hesitating!

Keith smirked. “Good girl. Now Cally, you probably think sex is over—you had your orgasm and I pulled out. Traditionally, we sleep until the morning, right?”

Inside, she screamed and raged at him. How dare he speak to her this way? But: “Yeah, that’s the way it works. Unless,” she began to grow warm again, “you want to go at it again.” She smiled. “And that’s o.k. with me,” she admitted kittenishly. No. No.

Keith shook his head. “No. I’m not ready or interested. But as I was drowsing, I thought-what fun would it be to watch the most proper and admired Cally Rush do something I know all the guys back in high school would have loved to have seen.”

Cally frowned. “What?”

“Play with yourself. There... on the floor. Get yourself nice and steamy—for me.”

Oh no. “W-why?”

There was a triumphant grin on his lips as he answered. “Just because I told you to. Because you have to learn that sex isn’t a right anymore—it’s a privilege. And that you’ll perform sexually whenever and however I tell you to. Now, go on. Start with your new tits. Rub them hard.”

Cally rolled reluctantly onto her back. Her earlier rage had dissipated, to be replaced by a strained sense of disbelief. Could this really be happening to her? It was strange taking these kinds of orders from a man. Or from anyone, for that matter. Sex for her had sometimes been great, other times less than fulfilling, but it had never been something she had told to perform. And her solo activities had always been private—not the subject of a performance. However, as embarrassed as she was, she could not disobey this man. She cupped her breasts, shocking herself by pursing her lips in a kiss as she peered up at him.

How was he making her do these things?

“Turn yourself around—present your pussy to me. Good. Now—continue.”

It was a command from Keith and so Cally obeyed, spreading her legs for him, even arching her back for him to better view her manipulate herself. Even as she began to masturbate, she despised herself for her weakness, for her apparent need to submit in such a degrading way. Even still, as she began to pant and bring herself to the edge, Cally was thrilled to see his smile of approval.

What was happening?

“You may cum now, Cally.”

She couldn’t believe she had triggered the orgasm so quickly, but she was cumming—just as he had told her to. The orgasm was faint, barely a one on the Richter scale, like most of the orgasms she was used to. But the orgasm Keith had delivered to her earlier in the evening had been a ten. The lesson was clear—he could control the extent of her pleasure. And mere masturbation deserved only a minor flash of joy, a taste of the Greater Orgasm that only Keith could bestow. He languidly indicated she might get back into the bed and she scrambled up gratefully. When she was back, snuggling next to him, she could smell the heat and jism in his newly aroused crotch.

“Well, Cally—you’ve learned doggy style and to play with yourself before a man. Now show me how talented you are in the area of fellatio.”

Cally swallowed. She had never performed fellatio before. It was something that desperate girls had to do, a dirty errand best left to prostitutes and lower class girls in the back seats of cars. But now there was no question in either her or her new master’s mind that she would soon excel at the task. Her blonde mop dropped down and her full lips tentatively accepted the member waiting for her. She wondered briefly if she would be permitted another orgasm that evening. She began bobbing with more enthusiasm.

Maybe if she was really good...