The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains adult material. If below the age of 18, go outside, get some fresh air and do something healthy (g).

If you ARE 18, then you should know the following story is about women who are forced through mind control to participate in non-consensual sex, public humiliation, and b&d, in both m/f and f/f situations. Both the characters and occurrences in this fiction are completely fictitious.

Please forward all comments to

The Conditioners

By Marlissa

25 of 33

Chapter Twenty-four: Amy’s Anguish

Yes!

This was a sight to behold!

Amy was barefoot and stripped down to her white cotton panties and a half-tee top, hands folded behind her back and hair tied back into a short tail. She looked scared and Pamela could guess why, as the object of her fear was an awesome sight indeed. In the office, Kristen Sternberg was modern personified—black denims or Annie Hall vests, with her hair pulled back into short styles slicked into place with gel. But now... now she looked liked some Victorian bitch goddess. Her hair was down, black and full and curly in a very feminine style. Black lace panties and bra, with black seamed stockings and four inch high heels completed the look. There was a viciousness in her dark eyes that was half-lust, half-anger and half... Pamela didn’t know what.

Pamela thought about leaving. Her instincts told her to get out! But the scene was hypnotic.

She just watched, shivering.

Kristen continued talking, in a lecturing tone. “Every day that Altus remains with Morgan and Company is lost revenue for Cain Consulting. And that is unacceptable. Unacceptable! And as the one chosen to train you by our Master, it is my duty to punish you for your failure.” Kristen’s eyes were glistening with anticipation. “Why are you standing, Amy? You know what position to assume before your mistress.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Amy dropped to her knees before the imperious brunette.

“Amy,” Kristen continued, “Master said that I’m doing a very good job disciplining you.” Her smile was a wicked smug reflex. “He said if I keep doing a good job, that he’d allow me to cum from you.”

Pamela didn’t understand what they hell they were talking about, but the blonde was clearly jealous. And too cowed to respond as she’d like. Was this some kind of s/m roleplaying scene she had walked into? And what was that about Cain Consulting?

“I would like to please you, Mistress,” Amy whined. “And make you c-cum.”

“Then I’d better stay strict with you, shouldn’t I? Get me the bamboo cane.”

The blonde rose, but hesitated.

“What is it, girl?” Kristen was annoyed.

“Could I... if I promise to be good, could I... have a spanking instead?”

Kristen patted the blonde’s head, roughly rubbing her soft cheeks. “You’ll never learn your place if I’m soft on you. And Master expects his slaves to be corrected as rigorously as necessary. Get the bamboo cane—NOW!”

The blonde scampered off and, after a few moments, presented it dolefully.

“On the bed, Amy. Good. Now lower those pretty panties of yours.”

The blonde did so, arching her bare backside up. She looked up with doe-like eyes, still pleading silently. Amy looked to Pamela as if she had suffered this punishment before—and was terrified of it.

Kristen flexed the sinister-looking yellow rattan cane with a broad smile. “Master will let me cum from you soon, my love. Just think of how much pleasure you’ll give me with that mouth of yours! But first, your punishment. Twenty—” Amy shook her head, then stopped herself—“should teach you the need to work harder to serve your Master.” The blonde took the first crack of the cane with a screech, then muffled her cries by burying her head in the bed pillow.

Pamela was shaking now—this was so unnerving! She regretted her curiosity now and turned to go. Then she felt the hand resting on her ass.

She turned. “You!”

“What a pretty little piece of ass you are Pamela,” the man whispered. “A little piece of ass that needs to learn her place in the world of MEN.” The man spoke up. “Kristen!” The brunette stopped beating the blonde and looked over. “After you’re through with naughty Amy, I have another bitch that needs correction. Pamela—strip down to your panties and wait in the corner. You’re next.”

Pamela knew that she should be shouting, screaming, pounding her fists.

But she wasn’t.

With a sense of dazed disbelief, she realized that she was doing something infinitely more dramatic and surprising.

She was obeying.