The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains adult material. If below the age of 18, go outside, get some fresh air and do something healthy (g).

If you ARE 18, then you should know the following story is about women who are forced through mind control to participate in non-consensual sex, public humiliation, and b&d, in both m/f and f/f situations. Both the characters and occurrences in this fiction are completely fictitious.

Please forward all comments to

The Conditioners

By Marlissa

8 of 33

Chapter Seven: Subduing The Secretaries

The two men continued their discussion of the previous night’s game. Keith tried to keep his mind on the conversation, but was constantly distracted by the thought of what was coming. It didn’t help that he really didn’t like Petersen much.

Still, in objective terms, the wait wasn’t long. Within a few minutes of Petersen’s phone call, there was a soft knock at the door and Petersen’s secretary escorted two nervous young women into the office. Hynde glanced at his watch, surprised that only five minutes had passed; it had seemed like much longer.

Petersen, misinterpreting the glance as a tribute to the speed at which the girls had arrived, explained: “They get very excited about the chance to advance out of the Steno Pool,” he droned. “Down there any executive can use them for whatever purposes he may have. Belonging to a specific executive pulls them up the pecking order—and the more powerful the executive, the more status the girl has with her peers. Amazing how we take so much for granted and how little opportunity there is for the girls here.”

Hynde checked his watch again; would the man never shut up?

Finally: “Ah well, enough talking—your candidates. Let’s begin.” The HR Director leaned back in his set. “Avril—display your charms for Mr. Hynde, here.”

Despite his raw use of the Conditioning power just the other evening, Hynde was still amazed to see it at work. The woman, Avril, was a stunning, petite blonde girl in her mid-twenties. She wore a short black velvet dress adorned with white lace cuffs and collar, giving her a Victorian look. Her desperate blue eyes were fixed on him the exclusion of all else.

“As you can see, she’s a small girl,” Petersen continued, evidently enjoying the sound of his own voice, “but quite pretty.” Stating the obvious. “Avril was a management intern we recruited from Wharton; as you can see, never quite graduated beyond secretarial material. She’s playful and quite anxious to have a permanent position. Her last boss was transferred to Japan, where he preferred to indulge in local talent.

Avril—demonstrate to Mr. Hynde here what Mr. Rogers most enjoyed about working with you.”

Keith watched as the small blonde woman hiked up her skirt, turned and proceeded to pull down her white panties. He whistled softly at the sight of her perfect, round ass. She looked longingly back over her shoulder at him, evidently not a little proud of her magnificent ass and the effect it was having on this prospective new boss.

Petersen spoke up: “Rogers had Avril for two years—quite an achievement for a secretary here. Usually the execs grow bored with them quickly. Not Avril though—that’s why she hates being in the Steno Pool so much.”

Keith opened his mouth to say something, but the other man clapped his hands, dismissing the blonde. “You may wait outside Avril until you are given further instructions.”

The petite blonde gave her panties a graceful tug upwards, smoothed her skirt and left the room, but not before snickering at the other girl, who was still waiting to be “presented”.

Petersen hooked his finger at her. “Come Chloe. Mr. Hynde doesn’t have all day.”

The woman stepped forward obediently. The hurt look in her blue eyes told Keith that she already considered this contest over; that she thought that Avril had already bested her in this little competition. He could she why she might feel that way. Whereas Avril was prettier in a more conventional manner, Chloe was more tom-boyish, her hair cropped in an insouciant, pixieish style. Despite the short black floral designed dress and white sweater, she looked like she would be more at home in sweats than skirts. Not that she was plain—her blue eyes and full lips were striking -but she wasn’t up to Avril’s ultra-feminine allure.

Petersen, as usual, spoke: “Chloe was a fund manager—Japanese holdings, I think—someone ran into and took a yen for.” The HR Director paused to smile at his little joke. Hynde ignored him, staring at the woman. Petersen cleared his throat and continued. “Chesterton, I think. It didn’t last long though. I think she’s been consigned to the Steno Pool since we acquired her. Must be a horny little thing too—I don’t think she’s been much of a favorite with the boys. Can see why.”

Chloe’s face grew crimson at Petersen’s callous description.

“Go on, girl,” he instructed sarcastically. “Strip for Mr. Hynde and show him why you’d be the perfect secretary for him.”

Chloe shyly unbuttoned her dress and drew up her skirt to reveal a pair of delicate floral patterned silk panties. She began to draw off her sweater.

“No bra?” remarked Keith.

“What for—she’s practically tit-less. I don’t allow her the privilege. It reminds her of her place here at Cain and why,” he added cruelly.

Keith considered this. “You really don’t like her, do you?”

Petersen just sneered.

He turned back to the girl. “Strip out of your dress, honey,” he told her. “Let’s take a closer look.”

Chloe hesitated, blushing. The Human Resources Director glared at her. “She’s been a problem—the Conditioning takes energy and time, and it’s been a while since anyone’s shown enough interest in her to make it worth my time. Quite a bother considering how little she’s utilized.”

Keith just looked at her. “I think she’s cute—in a Michelle Pfeiffer-ish way. I want to see more.”

“Put your hands behind your head, Chloe” Petersen snapped, concentrating... Conditioning... She obeyed. “Look—flat as a board, Hynde.”

But Keith’s interest was engaged. “Do a little dance for me Chloe—like a horny stripper.”

Petersen concentrated again. “Do as he says.”

Chloe smiled, recognizing he was seriously considering her now. God—finally! She hated being the lowliest girl in the Steno Pool. She remembered “Before” when she had been the best fund manager in her firm—her natural competitive blood was up now. She might beat out that bitch Avril after all! She obeyed the man naturally—as she had been Conditioned to do. But she also threw herself into it as well. She tossed her short hair wildly and began to play with her panties, finally showing him her bush.

“You keep her pretty clean-shaven I see.”

“Again, less bother—and it reminds her I can do what I want with her,” Petersen spat out.

“Out of the panties Chloe.”

She felt an enthusiastic rush course through her and yanked them off. At last she stood before the new executive nude, playfully toying with her breasts. There was a time not so long ago when this would have been a degrading nightmare. Now it was a possible escape to a better life. She thrust her chest out daring him to touch it, hoping against hope that he would claim her.

Keith shrugged. “I like her spirit—I’ll take her. But if I get bored with her,” he added ominously, “I can return this one and pick Avril?”

Chloe blanched.

Petersen smiled. “Yes. Of course. You work at Cain Consulting, Mr. Hynde. With our women, you always have a second chance. And a third and fourth and fifth...".

Keith tuned him out.

He had the picture.