The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story contains adult material. If below the age of 18, go outside, get some fresh air and do something healthy (g).

If you ARE 18, then you should know the following story is about women who are forced through mind control to participate in non-consensual sex, public humiliation, and b&d, in both m/f and f/f situations. Both the characters and occurrences in this fiction are completely fictitious.

Please forward all comments to

The Conditioners

By Marlissa

9 of 33

Chapter Eight: Sisterhood Is Powerful

Joanne considered the five women gathered at the table to be the heart and soul of Morgan & Company. Pamela Hennessey, her Human Resources Director and her friend since college, sat to her right. Kristen Sternberg, the brilliant systems analyst from MIT, who kept guard over all of the company’s sensitive data, sat to her left. Across from her was Amy Wheeden, the bright prospect plucked from Boston College not so long ago, along with Julia Martin, the newest member of Morgan and Company.

It had been Julia who had convinced her to oust her boss at the time, that toad Keith Hynde. Though not a bad account manager, his sexist attitude was odorous. She had been glad to have the excuse to fire him.

Until now.

Because the up-to-now pariah in the business Hynde had landed a position at Cain Consulting. And he had just managed to walk off with the Jackson Organization. Not that the medical imaging firm was big news now, but much of where they were headed looked very promising—especially the move into gender-influenced brain activity.

But it was more than that.

Morgan & Company had never lost a client-especially to a strange competitor like Cain. And that annoyed the hell out of her!

“What happened Julia?”

The account manager looked suspiciously around the table. “Well, for one thing, they happened to know that we were going to overbill them for last month’s work.”

Joanne rubbed here eyes. “An oversight, I’m sure. We’re scrupulously honest-everyone knows that. Anyway it couldn’t have been by much.” She turned back to Julia. “What do you mean ‘planned to?’ How did they see billing before it went out?”

Julia arched her eyes. “They were provided a copy of the bill anonymously. And they were going to be overbilled by almost two hundred thousand dollars.”

Simultaneously, the women around the table began asking questions, while Joanne shook her head in shock.

“Can’t be—can’t be. The only ones who have access to that kind of information are in this room. And before anyone begins, I know no one here leaked that kind of information to our competition. But,” she paused, “obviously something has happened here. And it has cost us a client.”

Kristen slammed a fist on the table. Her temper was as quick as her mind at times. “Damn it! It must have been some form of computer espionage. I’ll have to reconstruct the entire security program! Tighten it up. Firewalls, passwords! Everything! But,” she concentrated on Joanne, “it’ll be done if I have to live here for the next week!”

Joanne nodded. “Good. That should take care of any further leaks. But as the saying goes, the best defense is a good offense. Cain planted that bill. You know it; I know it. It’s time a counter-strike was planned.”

Pamela grinned like a fox. She had seen her friend play dirty before and she liked to watch it play out. It was the only way she had managed to compete with men and beat them at their own game. “What’s the plan, Joanne?” she asked, eyes gleaming.

Joanne returned the grin. “Let me take care of that. I’ve already planted a seed. I’ll let you know when it bears fruit. In the meantime, what the hell do we know about Cain?”

No one knew anything definitive.

“Can you do some spy work on this Pam?” Joanne had to know what she was up against.

“I’ll make some calls, do some research—leave it to me.” Pamela loved this kind of work and Joanne knew she’d come back with more than enough information on Cain, some of which she hoped would give her some key to dealing with this threat.

“Great-let’s get to it.”