The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consciousness Revealed

by Caesar, copyright © 1998

Part 4

Joey considered having Shelly move in with his mom and aunt, but found his desire to have some individual time alone. Having three horny females living with him would ensure he didn’t have a lot of time to himself. At least, this is how he rationalized telling Shelly to live at home for a while longer.

Bill was told of the new relationship between his sister and Joey, and, of course, he agreed that this was a good thing for the two of them. When told that his mother would, at times, spend an evening at Joey’s house and what she was expected to do when there, was also agreed by Bill. All of which, surprised but delighted my master.

All females in my masters life now, without a word, also submitted to Shelly. She was his primary slut, his “First Slave” as Clara once mumbled. Clara, most of all, did not see this as a good thing and had to be controlled into a more moderate attitude in this arrangement.

Shelly in turn would take one of Joey’s females for herself whenever her master did not want her. Many nights she had Lena, Melony or Clara lick her for hours on end, and for many delightful orgasms.

Within the MacPhearson household, all seemed as it should be. Joey was happy. Melony was ecstatic and pleased for her sons happiness. Lena always seemed overjoyed and thankful to be included into the incestuous household and did everything possible to enjoy every second of her time there. Clara, more than any other, needed to be controlled into a positive attitude.

Joey rarely found sexual pleasure outside his own household, so satisfied with the exotic position he found himself in that no others needed to be included. He experimented with many positions and sexual acts. He had his aunt buy erotic toys for himself and his harem, as he was how he was thinking of the ladies. He used normal household items in very imaginative and kinky ways. Food was given other uses besides eating. Nothing was forbidden when my master thought of it.

Melony slipped into her son’s room, wearing a see-through negligee that she had bought weeks ago for her son’s pleasure. It was white and with her bright curly red hair, she looked angelic in the moonlight. She came over to her sons bed and said softly, “Shelly took Clara home tonight, she wanted to give us some mother-son time.”

Master leaned up on his elbow and smiled, thankful for such a considerate and thoughtful girlfriend. Clara, much to the other ladies wishes, needed to be included in everything. At times, she was valued for her kinky and suggestive ideas and actions. But at times it was obtrusive and having Clara spank Melony with a belt until she cried can be a bit much if all that was needed was a soft kiss and wet sex to pleasure my master. That was the mood he was now in.

His mom leaned over and brought her moist puckered lips to her sons. They softly kissed and she stood back up to look down at her naked son. “Perhaps you wish me to leave you alone darling?” She was the only woman that now called Joey anything but “Master”, he liked it that way.

As an answer, Joey leaned up, opened his mouth and engulfed his mothers wide light-brown nipples, negligee and all. Melony moaned gently, closed her eyes and dropped her head back in the simple enjoyment of her sons act.

“Oh baby... that feels to good.” His strong young hand reached around and grabbed at his moms round soft sexy ass above her thin lingerie. Melony ran one hand through her sons unkempt short red hair. “Oh god, its nice to have you alone.”

Joey lifted his face to look up into his moms, from between her large soft breasts, “It is isn’t it?” He meant it also.

His free hand bundled up the hem of the negligee until he was able to slip beneath, his hand quickly found her well groomed red pussy. “Oh!” His hand expertly slipped between her soft creamy thighs and the tip of his forefinger touched the hard throbbing clitoris gently.

Many times in the recent past, she had slipped into his room to relieve her son with her mouth. After including Clara into the household, she also used the rest of her body to pleasure her son. Yet, they had not ever made love as my master pleasantly thought. They always just fucked, rutting like animals. Not that he normally disagreed with that pleasure, but it was an added enjoyment to slow down and join with his mother in a more relaxing and leisured way.

Joey’s other hand had slipped beneath her negligee from the back and he was now molding her bare buttocks expertly. When his fingers dipped down into the crevice beneath and touched that hot hard little hole, he was surprised to find that it was generously coated with lubricant. He looked up in surprise and pleasure. She finally opening her eyes, embarrassment written upon her face, “Shelly told me to prepare myself for anything that you desired.”

He finally realized she had indeed prepared herself. His mom smelled clean and with but a hint of sexy perfume to heighten her natural clean smell. She was also well groomed, with all extraneous body hair removed or trimmed. The few age lines upon her face were hidden with a thin layer of makeup. In all she looked very sexy, younger, in love.

Master thought to check one more thing, to see if she truly prepared herself for him. Joey pointed a finger up and gently but quickly slipped it into his moms vagina. He indeed found it wet, hot and ready for him.

His happy gaze up found his mother gasping for breath, her sons actions enough to put her in a temper. Slowly, while watching her face, he began to rhymically pump his finger in and out of her ready sex. The other hand, mimicking the first, slipped a finger into her tight but relaxed anus and also began to frig her with alternating moves. Watching his mom, with a new love and desire, Joey was pleased with her erotic responses to his actions. She was quickly loosing self control as her body responded to her sons attention.

Melony reached out and used her sons shoulders to steady herself with, else she would have fell. Even while she was now squatting in a lewd and very suggestive manner to allow better access to the erotic fingers. In and out they went, giving no second of peace to her, barely time to catch her breath before another pleasurable wave shot out from her cunt to electrify her body.

Joey saw it all within his moms face and reactions of her body. It only took a couple of moments of this attention before she was a begging, pleading mass of pleasure. Her orgasm fast approaching he started to get rougher in his actions, driving his fingers faster and hard within his moms body. The sloppy sexy sounds he made barely noticeable to the screams of pleasure reverberating off the walls.

The thirty-something year-old mother and slut came upon the invading fingers, a huge orgasm that left her exhausted and very happy. She collapsed down upon her son, driving him back onto his bed. Though tired, Melony felt the need to taste her son upon her lips and she slipped a tongue into his mouth. “Thank you darling!” Between sparing tongues she whispered, “You make your old mom so happy, thank you!”

Soon she allowed her face to drop down onto his shoulder, exhausted and pleasured beyond her comprehension. Within moments her awareness returned to allow her to notice the throbbing male member against her hip and she felt ashamed of her pleasure. “Oh god, darling...", her hand reached down and she grasped her sons cock in a weak grip, “... mommy forgot to make her boy as happy as you did for me.” She started to slip down, her mouth already salivating for a taste of him.

Joey stopped her and pulled her lips back to his own for a quick but sloppy kiss. “No mom. Another way.” He grinned like a wicked little boy as he slid from out beneath her. Still exhausted, she lay upon her stomach determined to give her son any pleasure he wanted from her.

His hands gently lifted her negligee up her shapely legs, past her round sexy ass to be left about the small of her back. Joey pushed her legs together and positioned her in the middle of his bed as he straddled her thighs. Melony hummed at the intimate touch of her sons hands, which always produced a positive and erotic effect upon her.

The sexy mother wasn’t prepared, though she would never turn her son down, for the blunt head of the five inch cock against the relaxed hard muscle of her anus. Gently it was pushed in, and it filled the tiny near-virgin hole till it felt near-painful to the sexy mother.

“Oh god!” Melony bite into her son’s pillow, to stifle the pain as it felt like a log sliding slowly into her asshole.

He stopped, “Want me to stop mom?” My master was genuinely concerned not to hurt his mom, contrary to if his aunt was her and was spurning him to hurt his mom by calusly driving into the tight anus.

There was little difference if Clara was here or not, my master wanted his mother asshole and he was going to get it.

Biting her bottom lip, Melony grunted and arched her back which forced her buttocks to lift. This of course slid even more of her son into her ass. Joey simply watched with extreme pleasure as his mom was determined to get his teenage cock within her rectum.

Finally, he was seated within her to the root. His small balls laying upon her hot flowered open wet sex. “God I love this!” Slowly, with the sole purpose to pleasure her son, she pulled her ass back to the bed pulling his cock out of her nearly to the tip of the head. With great effort she again arched her back feeling the rock hard penis again push fully within her.

Joey knelt above her volumptious and sexy body, watching his own mom fuck her ass upon his throbbing cock. An incredible sight and he simply just watched in sheer pleasure of the view.

Again and again she filled her bum with the incestuous cock. Each time she rooting his pole within her, she found it more enjoyable. Her ass was relaxing and stretching enough so that the pain was replaced with a throbbing filling enjoyment. Soon even her exhausted state was forgotten as her body was again finding itself climbing towards another climax.

Her son recognized the obvious response in her actions, as she was now driving her ass up roughly forcing her sons cock in and out of her. Soon, master knew, she would again finish and he decided that was not what he wanted.

With his strong young hands, he grabbed his mothers mane of thick red hair and the other pushed her ass down flat upon the bed. Roughly he pulled her head back, reminiscent of her submission when Clara was with them, and whispered into her ear. “Slower mom, I want to fuck your ass all night!”

She could only but agree to this order, “Oh god yes Joey!”

He dropped down until he lay upon her, then he pulled her as he turned about to lay on his side, his mother facing away from him. The hand still entwined in his mothers thick hair holding her head out away from his, he slowly started to move his hips to allow his throbbing prick to fuck his mothers asshole.

She started to mew in enjoyment at this change in there coupling and started to move her hips back to meet her sons. A hand came down hard to spank the pale creamy skin of her hip enough to cause a small scream of pain to escape her lips. The message obvious, don’t move, lay still and let me fuck you. She did, with but a whimper.

How long Joey fucked his mother in this way is indetermined, but for a very long time he simply moved that hard cock of his back and forth reveling in his pleasure. Though she was not to move, or in fact take anything away from his pleasure, Melony as tortured in a new and exciting way. Forcing herself not to move, to lay still and move only when directed by her sons hands, she was forced to feel every movent every inch in a more intimate way than ever before. Each ridge of his cock, the ballooning head, the barely greased surface, the fuzzy pubic hair, the hard balls.

The longer Joey fucked his still mother, the harder it was for her to lay silent as the erotic torture continued. Soon she was gasping out and grunting with each movement of her sons hips. It was obscene how she reacted, but also highly exciting to both son and mother.

My master was close and with a suddenly push and lunge, turned his mom and himself upon their stomach. Getting up on both his hands and knees, he pushed her legs tightly together and grunted, “Hold your ass cheeks together mom!” She immediately clenched her cheeks and bite into a pillow.

Joey began a fast and furious pounding of his cock within his moms bowels. Trying to shove his whole body into her relaxed but clenching asshole with each drive of his hips. Melony was screaming into the pillow, her orgasm starting with the first rabid thrust and continuing in flushing waves of pleasure as her sons pounding cock also started to empty its seed within her body.

Again and again Joey’s cock spurted its life giving fluids within his mothers asshole until he collapsed upon her vibrating exhausted body.

With tired movements, he again pulled her onto her hip and pulled a blanket up to their waist. His soft tired raw cock lay still within her quivering anus even as sleep came quickly upon him.

With his mothers deep sleeping breaths filling his ears, Joey’s last thought was to have his mother properly thank Shelly for this wonderful nights pleasure.

* * *

Joey thought his aunt was feeling left out as she finally found her newfiew alone in the living room and quickly cuddled up next to him. Her lips sensuously kissing his jaw and the tips of her fingers running over the soft cock hidden beanth his boxer shorts. “Master?”

Watching a movie, and enjoying it in a relaxed sort of way, he replied, “Yup?”

“Can I be with you tonight?” It has been weeks since he has enjoyed his aunt alone, only within a group of his harem. But since that enjoyable night with his mom, he has more often than not taken only one woman in his bed at night. The nighttime he thought to himself, was time for a slow leasurily fuck. Besides, Joey thought, it helped him sleep sounder. To date, it was only his mom or Shelly that were invited to his bed for a tumble and some slumber. Both ladies were in nirvana at the one on one pleasure they discovered with our master.

The prettiest woman within his harem, Clara also had a mean streak to her that at times pleased my master. She was the most dominant and hardest to pleasure woman in his home. He figured the other ladies, including his own mom and Clara’s older sister, were afraid of the tall sexy woman.

If not left alone at night, Clara was often ordered to join Shelly at her home and in her bed. Finding the situation of a dominant woman forced to submit to a much younger inexperienced woman amusing in that his aunt was obviously humiliated, he enjoyed the tales Shelly told after each night with his aunt.

Melony returned into the family room and found her spot next to her son now taken. She placed the platter of sandwiches and soft drinks on the table before them and sat at her sons feet, her head in his lap watching the movie.

Clara was obviously put out by the intrusion and the proximity of her older sister. Especially since she hadn’t gotten an answer to what she had asked her nefiew about.

See all this, Joey ignored it. He knew Clara would extract payment for her sisters intrusion the next the three of them enjoyed another coupling. Why shouldn’t she join him this evening, he thought to himself. Hadn’t she been good by doing all that Shelly asked of her? Last evening Clara was used as a platter for the various food Shelly and her mother, Lena, as from. Using even her vagina to hold dressing, to dip, for the raw vegetables. Afterwards, Clara was strapped down to the bed with a double-headed dildo bent so one end was in her vagina the other in her anus and another short thick vibrator was inserted into her mouth. Both ladies, mother and daughter, took turns throughout the night riding that face with the vibrator. When it wasn’t the vibrator that was being used, they withdrew either end of the double-headed dildo and rode that.

Did his aunt not deserve more credit for what his life currently was like, thought Joey. He did not know that it was my doing and not the timely arrival of his aunt. My master, at least, accredited his uncanny life with some unnatural event. In this case, his aunt arrived and since then everything seemed to be so freakish in how any lady he desired succumbed to him.

Of course this was all my doing. Since my Master, Joey, placed me upon his finger, not so long ago, in that dusty old cluttered shop I was the reason for his recent “good luck”. If only my Master, any Master, could correlate their good luck with the cumbersome ring upon their finger—me. Or if I could communicate in some way to the person that wore me. It was not to be, my programming was confirmed and I will continue to benefit any Master that places me upon their finger, long after Joey’s great great grandchildren are dead. This is the way it has always been and it is the way it will always be.

What lay in Joey’s mind was a much simpler question than the one concerning where his “powers” originated. It was a simple teenage mind pondering whom he wished to sleep with that evening. I knew the answer before he spoke a word. I knew that he considered taking Clara to bed with him, but to also have his mother Melony also join them. Yet, it was not to be.

Clara, the most attractive woman that Joey knew, was practically begging to be with him, alone, for the evening. Joey, as attractive as the alternatives seemed to him, he could always indulge at a latter date.

Having already decided, but my Master could not resist stirring the pot with a simple question to his mom, “Do you mind giving up your spot tonight mom?” Joey felt Clara tense up next to him, but didn’t need to look to know that she glared at her older sister.

Melony, with a small look of disappointment on her face, still smiled happily at her son. “If you wish dear.”

As an afterthought Joey added, “Why not have Lena over tonight, she can keep you warm in bed?”

Clara relaxed beside Joey, knowing that her position that evening was secured. While Melony smiled in acknowledgement to her young son then stood up and went out to phone Lena to come over.

Whispering, “Thank you master!” Clara grasped her nefiews semi hard cock, promising much more later.

My Master roughly pulled his Aunts long curly red hair bringing her face up to his. A kiss, rough while forcing his tongue into her mouth, only brought out a moan of desire from his sexy Aunt.

Sensing his mood, she melted in his firm grasp. Normally she was the dominant one, the woman in a group of woman that stood out to the point of directing the other ladies for her Masters’ pleasure.

He pulled her face away roughly, “Go get yourself ready Aunt Clara.” It was spoke softly, but Clara jumped up off the couch and actually ran out of the room in her haste to do as her Master wished.

It was definitely a change from her normal deminor.

While my Master was not concerned about this, in fact he liked this previously unseen submissive side of her, it was I that thought her actions suspicious. What could I do, Joey was happy and safe, that was all that my programming called for. Perhaps my concerns were unfounded, if I had any proof at all that her actions were in any way negative towards my Master, I would immediately deal with it.

Hours passed. Lena had arrived and after a hot passionate kiss, she retired to Melony’s room. When finally Joey was ready for bed, and his Aunt, he turned off the television and had a long hot shower. There was no rush, he knew, she would be waiting when he got to his room.

Indeed, he found her waiting for him. She kneeling, knees bent with heels against her ass, shoulders back and high, hands placed gently upon her lap, head back, eyes downcast, and her body totally nude.

As beautiful as Joey knew her to be, she looked incredible at that moment. Her large firm breasts bright in the dim room, her skin flawless and radiating what little light was left, and her beautiful face calm anxious at the same time. And the one thing that made her look incredible, she looked totally submissive.

“You look incredibly sexy Aunt Clara.” Joey closed his door behind him, smiling at the echos of female passions just down the hall in his mothers bedroom.

Softly, submissively, “Thank you Master.”

This was why he loved commanding all these women, this moment when the most beautiful woman he has ever known is waiting for his any request. This moment when he knew she was prepared for him. But to confirm, “Have you readied yourself?” He towel dried himself as he watched her kneeling upon his bed.

“Yes Master. I asked your slut Melony just what you liked for your bed slave?” She wanted to pleasure him, that was good thought my Master. “I have bathed in scented water, I have been conservative in how much perfume and makeup to apply, I had your slut Melony lick me till my cunt is dripping and ready for you, I then had Melony insert a carrot and lube up my ass to relax and prepare it for you. I had wanted to wear stockings for you Master, as I know how much you enjoy them, but my sister advised me to enter your bed natural.”

Joey stood at the foot of the bed, hands on hips, listening with amusement and pleasure. It all sounded incredibly sexy. “Thank you for your efforts Aunt Clara.”

“Master?”

“Yes?” One hand was now slowly stroking his semi hard cock, enjoying the submissive naked sight of his Aunt.

“May I be called ‘slave’ tonight?” She looked nervous at asking such a thing, it amused my Master.

“You already are a slave, I don’t see why I could call you one at any time!” She beamed with joy but continued to stare at the bed before her knees. “Tonight though, I think ‘cunt’ is better name for you... or ‘whore’. Which do you prefer slave?”

Whispering so softly that master barely heard her, “’Cunt’.”

He nodded in agreement. He liked his aunt like this, it was a new side to her complex personality, a submissive side.

While Joey was enjoying the moment, contemplating how to best enjoy the woman submitting to him, I sensed some type of danger here. As incredible as that sounds, logic did not help as it showed nothing, but adding all my centuries of experience together with all the Masters that wore me gave me the knowledge to relate to this moment and I felt danger for my Master close by.

Finally he spoke, “Come here”.

Clara softly crawled to the foot of the bed, reknelt as she had been doing and moved her face forwards to swallow the whole cock before her. Of course she has had this penis in her mouth before, and with experience, she knew just what to do to give it pleasure. Slowly, gently, she moved her face back and forth allowing the now-hard male member to fuck back and forth within her mouth.

Joey watched with lust, the slow gentle blowjob that he was getting. Mostly, his Aunt’s blowjobs were focused on a quick orgasm on his part. This time though, he knew she was giving him pleasure, prolonging his release indefinitely. He planned on enjoying her because of this endevour, to give her some pleasure also.

“Thats it cunt, suck me just like that!” And she did.

Joey wished she had been submissive like this weeks before, to have lost so much time to enjoy her sexy body thinking her hard willed and dispassionate instead of this submissive sexy creature now kneeling upon his bed.

Finally, many minutes later, “Turn around, on your knees cunt.”

She withdrew her lips from his organ and quickly, but elegantly, turned about and moved forwards onto her hands. She lowered her front until her shoulders pressed into the bedspread, forced her knees apart and pushed her ass up and out towards the edge of the bed and our Master.

It was a very pleasant sight, one that Joey didn’t partake too long in. Without touching his throbbing cock, he softly aimed forwards and sunk his five inch penis within his Aunts wet hot sex. She groaned out in response.

He didn’t move, and after a few backward moments instructed, “Fuck me cunt, slowly.”

Mumbled into the bedspread, “Yes Master.” Her hips started to slowly move back an forth upon her knees. Her breathing labored and harsh as she felt every centimeter of her Masters cock within her body.

Still very excited and wet, she felt tighter than his mother’s sex. It felt wonderful and my Master could not contain the moan of desire that escaped from his mouth. He was certainly enjoying himself, and all other thoughts escaped from his mind as his Aunt moved lusciously before him.

Joey could not contain himself any longer, he could not stop himself from grasping her firm hips and begin pounding into her body. In response, Clara orgasmed, loudly and violently nearly throwing her nefiew from her. In response to her buckling before him, Joey wanted to force her bottom not to pounce about so much, so he reached in and forced a thumb into her anus. It had the desired effect, and though prepared, was extremely tight, enough to still her ass movements.

Again and again he pounded his cock within her sex. Sweat broke out upon her skin and her sex was echoing with sloppy sounds within his small room. She began to chant, “Fuck your cunt... fuck your slave cunt...!”

After many minutes, even Joey’s teenage body began to sweat, his hips sticking to her rear thighs. His body was trembling from all the work and he wanted to come, to finish within the body of his sexy Aunt. It wasn’t enough, he wanted to possess all of her body before sleep overcame him, and he pulled his fully submerged thumb from her ass and quickly shoved his cock into her asshole. She screamed out in pain and pleasure, yet another orgasm rocking through her body.

My Master was submerged within her bowels, throbbing with her hard round ass muscle clenching his cock giving him shocks of pleasure. He wanted to come to finish, he was so close.

Without even one stroke, he withdrew from her anus and pushed roughly upon one hip to force her over onto her side facing him. She opened her sexy eyes and watched as her nefeiw advanced upon his knees towards her face, she readily opened her mouth to accept the slimy wet dirty cock that was thrusting before him.

With but a thought of how nasty, how sexy, it was to allow his Aunt to suck his cock that was just seconds from her own asshole, he pushed it fully within her hungry mouth. Aunt Clara certainly had no problem with it, devouring him now with a renewed passion, wanted his extract to drown her.

Both her hands were busy, one grasping his balls the other between her own legs. She groaned out, and since my master wanted her to orgasm when he did, she would. With my help.

Watching her face plunge fast and hard, fucking her mouth with his dirty hard teenage cock. He also saw her one hand between her legs, frigging her clit rapidly. Joey reached down and roughly ripped her hand from her own cunt, throwing it to the side. Clara didn’t even alter her rapid pace of her face, and even seemed to moan, yet again, with the pleasure of being dominated so forcibly.

If that was what she wanted, thought my Master, then he would give her his dominance. He would fuck her into submission. His passion was driving him towards a new level, the dominance of hard cock. His cock. She would beg, she will plead, she would even humiliate herself for his cock thought Joey. He would have her do these things, anything he wanted, and she would love it and beg for more. Master was lost within his sexual delirriam, his mind ranting out his enjoyment and pleasure.

Joey’s hand replaced hers but didn’t diddle her clit as she had done, he would have her orgasm any way that he wished. He tried to plunge to fingers back within her slimy asshole, and failed. It was hard, hot and too tight for his two digits. He pushed harder, causing tears of pain to roll down her checks, he loved it. So did she, with my help.

Giving up, he slipped only one finger back within her ass. It was tight, but not overly so, it was hot and it was tight. That hard muscle ring strangled his finger as he drove his digit forcibly within her. Clara widened her knees, allowing easier access to Joey’s hand even as she screamed upon the hard cock within her mouth.

Joey watched her face, enthralled with the duality of her pain and pleasure. Excited beyond belief. Wanted, no needing, his orgasm else he felt he would go insane.

Still forcing his finger, he began to force it back and forth within her ass. Knowing that the cock within her mouth had only moments before been in that same place, loving that she could not get enough of him.

“I’m going to come on your face Aunt Clara... cunt!” She tilted her face back, withdrawing her lips, and opened her mouth awaiting his tribute. Both her hands slipped firmly back and forth upon his rod, bringing his orgasm nearly to its climax.

Joey, feeling the pressure within his body clenched. His finger pushed as deep as it would go within her now relaxed asshole. He clenched the underside of his cock for that brief second until he felt it. His Aunt smiled with happiness and pleasure even as the first, and most explosive, orgasm shot out the head of his cock and over her head. I left a trail of sperm from the tip of her forehead to the top of her wild looking messy red hair. My Master groaned out with the release, feeling his energy drain from his body through his cock even as another, less powerful, orgasm shot out and hit his Aunt upon her cheek and in the corner of her open and hungry mouth.

Master clenched his body one last time, feeling a couple more, less dramatic orgasms cause his body to jerk uncontrollably. Clara’s face was coated in pearl colored spend, her open mouth seemed full of come. Even her hair was sticky with two strands of male orgasm.

Then my Master felt it. It didn’t mean much to him, but I mentally screamed out shooting out my power towards his Aunt Clara to stop her, but I was too late.

Clara had smiled up with pleasure then clenched her anal muscles with a surprising amount of renewed force. So much abuse her asshole has taken, it didn’t seem possible. Yet it was.

The finger that had been within Clara’s butt was also the finger that wore me. Little did I realize it, as my Master never once thought of it. Her asshole tightened perfectly about Joey’s finger and me, the Ring!

Master barely thought anything of it, but I knew the inherent dangers.

Even as he started to withdraw her hand from her backside, leaving the ring clenched within her rectal muscle, I sent out a powerful command for her to relax, to allow me to pass from her body.

Too late.

* * *
  • Joey MacPhearson 5″ cock, 16 years old, red hair
  • >Melony Joey’s mom, full bodied, large soft slightly sagging breasts, round ass, light brown inch wide nipples, pale creamy skin, curly bright red hair, nearly 40 years old
  • Ms. Miller Joey’s teacher, mid 30 years old, long brunette hair, tall, long slim legs, firm conical breasts high on her chest, thin face with high cheek bones, very attractive
  • Old Woman Sold the ring to Joey, owns the pawn shop
  • Bill Joeys best friend, 16 years old.
  • Shelly Sister to Bill, 18 years old, thin, boyish body, pale skin, long brown hair, cute face, flat stomach
  • Lena Mother to Bill and Shelly. 42 years old. heavy-set. shapely legs. large ass and heavy low-hung breasts.
  • Deb Joey’s girlfriend, short, ‘cute’, tiny firm round breasts
  • Clara Joey’s aunt, Melony’s younger sister. Strikingly beautiful. Long curly red hair to her tailbone. Light green eyes. Pale white skin. Long thin shapely legs. Firm round bottom. Large firm breasts. 34. No kids.