The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Plan: I intend for this to eventually be a rather long story with multiple characters (I have at least four in mind already) each going through a different set of experiences. The perspective will shift depending on which character is the focus of a particular chapter, but there will be moments when the different characters’ experiences overlap and these might get narrated more than once in order to give each characters’ perspective. Also, I plan to write the chapters in the order I wish, so there might be some jumping around. In the end, there will be a coherent narrative, but if one character is intriguing me more than the others, I will stick with that character even if the stories of the others are lagging behind. Eventually, all we be clear, though.

Consensual Consequences

Sandy: The Beginning.

Sandy couldn’t wait for Friday to come. It was her birthday and for the first time in her life she had enough money and enough independence to throw a real party. She had just started a job as a secretary for a successful business woman and, while the pay wasn’t fantastic, it was more than she had ever made before. It was enough to have an apartment of her own and, for the first time ever, she didn’t have to depend on her parents at all – she was on her own and loving it.

So when her 23rd birthday rolled around, she decided to celebrate in style. She invited all of her girlfriends over and even decided to invite her boss as a kind of “thank you” for taking a chance on someone just out of college with no real experience. Then, she had bought a bunch of liquor – the real stuff, not the schnapps and spritzers that had had in college, but a real bar: tequila, vodka, gin, whiskey, etc. Maybe she had spent a little more than she wanted (she was just an office assistant, after all), but this was about more than just a birthday, this day represented an awakening – an opportunity to finally find out what and who she could be. She was ready to experience new things and be open to whatever opportunities for self-discovery she stumbled upon.

Maybe that was why, as she searched the internet to try to find some entertainment for the big night, she found herself strangely intrigued when she stumbled upon a website about a hypnotist who, in addition to her regular, clinical practice, also performed at parties and clubs.

Sandy knew it would probably cost way more than she could afford, so she kept browsing for other options. There were plenty of sites dedicated to hiring male strippers, but that wasn’t really what she had in mind. She found some interesting places that she and her friends could go to: bars, clubs, restaurants, but she really wanted to party in her own apartment – it represented the independence that she was celebrating.

Throughout all of her searches, though, the hypnotist stayed in the back of her mind. She wasn’t sure why, but there was something about the idea that just kept drawing her back to the web site – the thought of one of her friends (or maybe even herself!) with her eyes closed, following someone else’s commands just affected her somehow. Whenever she envisioned it she felt a flush creep across her body that felt… almost sexual. Almost. Sandy couldn’t imagine why something like hypnosis would be erotic to her.

But whatever the attraction was, it kept pulling her back to the website until, eventually, she decided to call.

“If it’s too much, I’ll find something else, but it can’t hurt to find out.” She thought. “After all, I’m trying to experience new things and find out more about myself – I’m drawn to this so I owe it to myself to find out why.”

So she dialed the number. A woman picked up on the other end and, in a very professional manner (Sandy made a mental note to try to emulate this greeting when she was answering the phones at work) said,

“This is Eve at the Hypnosis Boutique, are you calling about an appointment at our center or to schedule entertainment?”

“Entertainment, I guess.” Sandy was a little shaken – she didn’t necessarily want to schedule anything – just ask some questions – but the woman on the other end hadn’t made that an option.

“Will there be a stage or is this a private engagement?”

“Private, I guess.” Would she ever be able to ask about cost, or logistics? She wasn’t even sure if she wanted to book the show yet! Eve continued,

“The Mistress does three types of shows: a humorous show, an erotic show, or an exploratory show, the first two can involve either individual or group hypnosis, whereas the exploratory show only involves one subject with almost no exceptions.”

Sandy’s mind was reeling. Mistress? What did that mean? And why had Sandy’s heart skipped a beat when Eve mentioned an erotic show? And what did Eve mean by “almost” no exceptions? With her heart pounding she said in a shaky voice,

“What is an exploratory show?” Even as the words left her mouth she realized that this would have been an opportunity to ask about pricing, or scheduling, or anything that would let her get a better sense of what it all entailed, but it was too late now. Eve answered,

“The exploratory show is less of a performance and is more about demonstrating the power of hypnosis. The Mistress will take a volunteer into a deep trance and let the subject’s own subconscious control the direction of the show. It can sometimes end up being very similar to either a humorous or an erotic show, depending on the subject’s expectations, but it is always more intense.”

So many questions were flooding Sandy’s mind at this point that the thought of asking about prices had more or less left her head. She had thought that hypnosis shows were almost always just about a good laugh, yet the mention of an erotic show seemed to pull at her. Still more, though, the idea of an exploratory session intrigued her in a way that she couldn’t explain. She started to stutter on the line as her confusion threatened to overwhelm her until finally she tried to rescue the situation by blurting out the first question that formed completely in her mind. She surprised herself by asking,

“Why do you call her Mistress?”

“At her shows she goes by Mistress Catherine. While working with clients at the boutique she is Dr. Nails. She will be Mistress Catherine to you.”

It briefly entered Sandy’s mind that Eve hadn’t directly answered the question as it was asked, but amidst all of her other confusion she let it go. Eve once again took control of the conversation.

“Is this booking for a special occassion?”

“Um, it’s for my birthday party.”

“And when is your birthday?”

“This Friday.”

“That will be fine. The Mistress will arrive at ten o’clock. Would you like to experience the exploratory show?”

Sandy was desperately trying to figure out what to say. She was just trying to call for information and here she was booking a Mistress to come hypnotize her (for the first time she realized that she had apparently been assuming that she, rather than her friends, would be the subject) and she still hadn’t asked how much it would cost. Once again, she stumbled with her reply,

“Y-yes, the, um, the exploratory show. I mean, um, h-how much is it?”

“For one as eager as you, it will cost very little.” Was Eve’s mysterious reply. “I have you down, we’ll see you at 10 o’clock on Friday. Thank you for calling, the Mistress and I will be looking forward to seeing you.”

“T-thank y-you.” Was all Sandy could manage before the line went dead.