The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sandy — Going Deeper

For a moment, Sandy simply stared at Mistress Catherine, at a complete loss for words. Images of her hypnotist returning to plunge her back into trance, then filling her body with orgasm after orgasm until the sun began to rise flitted unbidden through her mind. Finally, the more practical part of her brain won out and she stammered a greeting.

“H-hi. I, I just realized I never paid you for your time…” Sandy’s eyes fell meekly to the floor as a flush crept over her face. She had sounded like a little girl, and suddenly felt very small in front of the commanding Mistress.

Mistress Catherine just laughed before responding, “My dear, consider it a birthday present. We aren’t here for money. It seems that I’ve lost my pendant, and I was wondering if you might let us in to look for it.”

The memory of the pendant wafted into Sandy’s mind – how she had watched it, how it had entranced her – and her eyes started to take on a far-away look. Realizing that she hadn’t answered Mistress Catherine, she shook her head and replied, “Oh, yes, come in. Please.”

Mistress Catherine entered with Eve in tow before she addressed Sandy once again.

“This has actually happened before – you see, I drop the pendant as I tell my subjects to sleep. The subject is, at that point, trained to watch the pendant no matter what. So, her eyes follow it as it falls quickly down, and then she feels herself falling at the same moment. The two combine to plunge the subject into a very deep trance. Unfortunately, I sometimes get so wrapped up in the rest of the hypnosis that I completely forget that the pendant is still lying on the floor.”

Sandy had listened to Mistress Catherine’s explanation intently. Hearing Mistress Catherine explain her methods helped to put her at ease and, at the same time, the description of this technique caused her to look upon the hypnotist with a new level of awe. Locked away in some part of her mind, Sandy had believed that the pendant held some kind of mystic power. Now, she realized, it was nothing but a trinket – it was Mistress who held all of the power.

“May we look around?” Mistress Catherine’s question snapped Sandy out of her temporary daze.

“Oh, oh yes, of course. Shall I turn on some more light?”

“Oh, no, there is no need. Dimmer lights help the pendant to sparkle, which makes it easier to find. Besides, it probably just got kicked under the couch or something during all of the… thrashing.” Sandy was thankful that the dim lighting hid the blush that spread across her face at that comment. Still, somehow she felt relaxed around Mistress Catherine, but also a bit off balance; like she wasn’t in control of the situation, but that that was okay with her. Mistress Catherine was good at evoking that feeling, Sandy thought, which is probably why she was such a good hypnotist.

Eve soon dropped to her knees and started looking around under the chairs just as a distant roll of thunder sounded outside. The rain on the windows had also picked up a bit.

“Can I help look?” Sandy asked.

“Oh, no, I’m sure Eve will find it in a moment. Why don’t you just sit down and tell me how you feel about what happened tonight.”

“Oh, it was wonderful,” Sandy replied as she sat down on her couch. “I feel like… I’m almost a different person.”

“Oh, don’t be silly. I explained this to the other girls earlier, but I guess you were too far gone to hear it: hypnosis can’t make you do things you don’t want to do. You’re not a different person. In fact, you’re probably more yourself now than you’ve ever been. What happened tonight was a process of self-discovery.”

“And what did I discover?”

“Well, only you can truly answer that. But you said that the experience was wonderful – it sounds like you liked what you found.” As she said this, Mistress Catherine stepped behind the couch, out of Sandy’s line of vision.

“Oh, yes. I’m so glad all of this happened. Although…”

“Yes?”

“I am a little worried about seeing Penny on Monday.”

“Oh, it will be fine. There’s no reason to feel tense about that.” Immediately after Mistress Catherine spoke these words, Sandy felt the hypnotist’s hands on her shoulders, gently massaging her muscles from behind the couch and helping to alleviate the anxiety that Sandy felt regarding Penny. For a moment, Sandy wondered if Mistress Catherine was planning to hypnotize her again. That thought thrilled her, but it also frightened her a bit – what might her Mistress do if Sandy were hypnotized and alone with her? Any anxiety she might feel, though, quickly dissipated under the expert fingers of Mistress Catherine’s massage.

“There’s still one thing I don’t understand.” Sandy said, even as her eyes closed with the calming sensations of Mistress Catherine’s touch.

“What’s that?” Mistress Catherine still spoke with the same tone of voice, giving no indication that she was aware of the effect that her hands were having on Sandy’s increasingly relaxed muscles.

Sandy was finding it a bit hard to think, but somehow managed to stammer out, “H-how did Penny end up hypnotized? I mean, the other girls said something about it, but they seemed a bit confused, too.” It felt good to Sandy to ask the question – as if it proved to herself that she still had control of her thoughts.

“Well, part of her wanted to go under, so when I was hypnotizing you, that part of her mind took over and she fell into a trance as well.”

A ripple of thunder caused Sandy to slowly open her eyes as she said, “But she’s so independent and strong. She’s always so in control. I just can’t imagine her letting go like that.”

“Perhaps that’s why it happened. You see, people submit to hypnosis for a variety of reasons. Some want an excuse to lose their inhibitions – they see hypnosis as an excuse to act in ways that they are otherwise too shy to act. Others, like Penny, are drawn to hypnosis as a way of escaping responsibilities. To be in control all the time can be very taxing, and hypnosis offers someone like Penny the chance to be free, to let someone else be in charge, and take on the responsibility…”

There was a pause, and Sandy’s mind raced as she tried to figure out which of these applied to her. Somehow, neither one sounded exactly right.

Eventually Mistress Catherine broke the silence: “…and then others go under because, deep down inside themselves, they are simply…” Mistress’s left hand suddenly drifted away from Sandy’s shoulder and softly caressed her face as she bent down and whispered in the stunned girl’s ear, “…submissive.” A flash of lightening placed extra emphasis on that word in Sandy’s mind.

Sandy gasped at that word as her eyes closed and immediately she felt her nipples puckering and her sex growing moist. Opening her eyes again, she resisted the implications of what her Mistress had just said, feeling a sense of confusion and turmoil – one that was punctuated by the roll of thunder that poured over her home. After all, she had just struck out on her own, she had taken on a job, gotten her own place. She admired Penny for being such a strong woman. Surely, underneath it all she wasn’t simply craving something else…

Sandy jumped slightly when she realized that Mistress Catherine had moved around to the front of the couch. The hypnotist sat down next to Penny and gently tucked a loose strand of Sandy’s still moist hair behind her ear. Over the sound of a heavy rain, Mistress Catherine soothed the young girl: “It’s okay, Sandy. You’ve been through a lot tonight, and you need time to sort it all out. There are so many reasons that a young woman might desire hypnosis. You’ll discover yours as you learn more about yourself.”

Sandy looked up at her Mistress, not knowing what to do or say. Mistress Catherine remained silent, but reached towards Sandy and gently undid the top button of Sandy’s shirt. Sandy looked down at what her Mistress was doing, but otherwise didn’t react. Mistress undid another button, and then another. And then, she gently pushed Sandy back until the young woman was lying back in the couch, her head now supported by the soft cushions.

This position, combined with the open buttons, caused Sandy’s shirt to part in the front, exposing her breasts – revealing the pointed nipples and making Sandy’s heavy breathing quite apparent. Sandy momentarily moved her hands towards her breasts to cover herself – to protect herself from this powerful woman. But somehow, under Mistress Catherine’s watchful eyes, she couldn’t bring herself to do it. Her arms simply fell back to the couch, leaving herself exposed.

“Why don’t you unbutton the rest, Sandy?”

Sandy hesitated before reaching for the buttons and slowly undoing them, one by one. When she had finished, her hands fell to her sides once again. She lay on the couch, looking at her Mistress who held her gaze with those deep, powerful eyes.

Another flash of lightening engulfed them, as Mistress Catherine reached towards Sandy again – this time to draw the shirt off of the young woman’s shoulders – first one, and then, as the thunder rolled over them, the other.

Sandy simply lay where she was, lifting her shoulders just slightly to make it easier for Mistress Catherine to undress her. Her mind was filled with so many different thoughts – thoughts of submission, of allowing Mistress Catherine to take over her body and her mind, but also thoughts of Penny, of strength and independence; of growing into a powerful, commanding woman. All of these conflicting images left her speechless, powerless, and the easiest thing for her to do was to continue to yield to Catherine’s soft, seductive control.

As all of this raged through her mind, she felt Mistress Catherine’s hands slip behind her back, pulling her gently off of the couch before letting go to remove Sandy’s shirt entirely. Sandy had become so passive and limp that she struggled to remain upright as Mistress Catherine stripped her of her clothes, and was thankful when, the shirt removed, Mistress Catherine pushed her back to a reclining position on the couch.

Once again, Sandy was content to lay there, completely limp and passive, staring into her Mistress’s eyes, relaxed. After a few moments, she felt one of Mistress Catherine’s hands take one of her own, lifting it from the couch and placing it on her breast, encouraging her to softly knead the tender flesh, to gently pinch at the swollen nipple. Waves of pleasure flowed through her, and a moan escaped her lips, barely audible over the driving rain against the windows.

Mistress Catherine withdrew her hand, but Sandy’s remained, still gently, insistently, bringing pleasure to her own body. As thrilling sensations emanated out of Sandy’s breast, flooding her body with desire, Mistress Catherine’s hand had moved to Sandy’s face. Tenderly, Mistress Catherine moved another stray bit of hair out of Sandy’s eyes, drawing it behind her ear, then continuing the motion, turning it into a caress.

Sandy gasped, more audibly this time, as Mistress Catherine stoked up and down the side of Sandy’s face and neck – her neck muscles tensing each time the hypnotist’s hands traced over them. Finally, Sandy felt the hand move softly down, past her neck, over her collar bone. It traced across her chest, trailing gently between her breasts.

Sandy was moaning more forcefully now, her eyes locked with Mistress Catherine’s, but still laid perfectly still, perfectly limp, except for her hand which, by now, had begun to squeeze more insistently on her breast.

Mistress Catherine’s hand lingered between Sandy’s breasts for a few moments before moving down her stomach, tracing a brief circle around her navel, and then sliding lower. Sandy groaned, first in anticipation and then in frustration as Mistress Catherine’s hand moved towards her sex, only to trace around it towards the inside of her thigh. After a few enticing strokes on Sandy’s inner thigh, Mistress Catherine withdrew her hand.

Sandy lay on the couch, topless, aroused, and utterly helpless – staring at Mistress Catherine – awaiting her next move. Sandy laid like that for several moments – another flash of lightning lighting up her exposed body. After the following peal of thunder had passed, Mistress Catherine, her voice easily rising above the storm outside, spoke to the enthralled young woman laying on the couch looking passive, almost defeated, yet burning with erotic desire.

“So tell me, Sandy – do you know what’s just happened to you?”

Sandy’s mind sought an answer. Her arousal, her nakedness, the power of Mistress Catherine’s eyes – there could only be one explanation.

“You’ve hypnotized me, Mistress.”

A slight smile crept onto Mistress Catherine’s face. “No, Sandy, I haven’t. You are not in a trance right now – you are under no hypnotic compulsion to follow my commands – you can resist me at any moment.”

Mistress Catherine waited while Sandy’s mind comprehended that idea. Sandy knew that she was right – her thoughts were still her own. She was fondling her breast because she chose to do so, not because Mistress Catherine had told her to. In fact, now that she had the time to think about it, Mistress Catherine hadn’t told her to do anything. Suddenly, Mistress Catherine’s voice broke into her thoughts.

“So tell me, Sandy. Do you often allow a woman that you’ve just met to enter your home, remove your top, and caress your half naked body while you fondle your own breast?”

“No.”

“Then why have you yielded to me?”

A tear escaped Sandy’s eye and trickled down her face as she started to comprehend the overwhelming reality of what was happening to her.

“Please, hypnotize me, Mistress.” Sandy couldn’t help that her voice sounded so meek, so pleading.

Mistress’s voice took on an almost scolding tone. “You haven’t answered my question, Sandy. Why have you yielded to me – why are you practically naked, aroused, and helpless before me?”

Another tear slipped out of Sandy’s other eye – her Mistress’s sudden harshness frightening her almost as much as the answer that she couldn’t bring herself to give.

“I will hypnotize you, Sandy, but only after you answer my question. Why have you yielded to me?”

Sandy knew that she was not entranced – that she could simply sit up, push Mistress Catherine away and put a stop to all of this. But she also knew that she wouldn’t. She yearned for the sweet release of hypnosis – to simply fall into her Mistress’s spell and let her guide her into pleasure. But her Mistress wasn’t allowing it; she was being demanding and cruel. And, Sandy knew, this was why she was yielding. Yes, Sandy realized, there was only one possible way to end this torment, to escape these overwhelming feelings and realizations that were tearing through her mind. With a shudder, and a few more tears rolling down her cheeks, she answered her Mistress’s question.

“I want to submit to you, Mistress. I want you to dominate me.”

Mistress’s demeanor changed almost instantly. Gone was the harsh intensity of her stare – the cold implacability of her face. Suddenly, her eyes shone with kindness and a smile full of warmth and compassion filled her face with an aura of tenderness and concern. She reached out to Sandy once again, this time to brush the tears from her face.

“Good girl.” Sandy suddenly felt a wave of relaxation and peace sweep over her. Her Mistress would take care of her now. She had exposed herself completely – revealed her true nature – and now Mistress would reward her with the sweet release of hypnotic submission. Sandy knew that she was ready to go deeper than she had at any other point in the evening and that thought filled her with happiness even as she felt her entire body filling with sexual need.

“Now, my little submissive, are you ready to be hypnotized?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress.” That word, “Mistress,” rolled off of Sandy’s tongue in a way that was completely new and intensely erotic. The woman before her was no longer, Sandy realized, Mistress Catherine, an intriguing diversion for her birthday party. In one short evening, this woman had dominated her body and her mind – she was Sandy’s Mistress, and Sandy was ready to submit to her.

“Then look into my eyes, Sandy.” Mistress, at last, began her induction.

Sandy was already reclining in an utterly submissive posture – her legs were limp and slightly spread, her body was relaxed and passive, her head only remaining upright because of the cushions behind it. The hand that had been squeezing her breast had become more and more placid as Sandy announced her submission, and with the first words of Mistress’s induction it dropped limply to her side, her palms facing up – open, receptive, submissive.

“Stare deep into my eyes, feel yourself losing yourself in them...”

Another flash of lightening and clap of thunder did nothing to distract Sandy from her Mistress’s gaze.

“As you stare into my eyes, feel my power overwhelming you, capturing you, dominating you. You are submitting to me, and doing so brings you deeper and deeper into hypnosis.”

Yes, Sandy realized, she was sinking fast. And this time, there was no pendant, no circles on her skin, no barriers to remove. There was only her Mistress – her power, her will, and her commands.

“Going deeper places you further under my control, gives your greater pleasure, fulfills the desires of your body and your mind.”

That was exactly right. Sandy didn’t know if her agreement was her own thought or hypnotic compulsion, but she wasn’t really sure that there was still even a difference between the two. Mistress was bringing her to a level of fulfillment she had never quite known, and with it came an aching desire – a burning passion that her Mistress ignited… and controlled.

“You can feel yourself sinking, can’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” As she said that word again Sandy felt another jolt run through her body – a jolt of delight – and arousal.

“You can feel yourself giving yourself to me.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Again, the word rang through her body, as if the lightning outside had struck her and charged her with arousal.

“You want to submit to me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Tears had begun to slide down Sandy’s cheeks again, but this time they were tears of joy as she felt herself falling into hypnosis, yielding to her Mistress completely.

“Tell me, Sandy. Tell me what you want.”

“I want to submit. I want to obey you. I want you to control me.”

“Good girl. Sleep!” And with that command, Mistress snapped her fingers. Sandy had already submitted so deeply and so completely that the only visible change was that her eyes closed, squeezing one final tear out of her welling eyes.

Sandy was now completely at the mercy of her Mistress.