The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sandy — Submission

When Sandy finally heard the word, “Sleep,” her mind simply shut off. She lay on the couch, utterly relaxed, and utterly aroused, but these sensations had become pure, overwhelming abstractions, she had no ability to name or comprehend the feelings that jolted throughout her body. She was utterly open, receptive, and submissive.

With no concept of time, Sandy didn’t know how long she remained in that state, but eventually, her Mistress’s words took form in her mind.

“Stand up, Sandy, and open your eyes.”

Sandy did as she was told – her Mistress’s words giving her mind a point of reference, bringing back her capacity to comprehend language. Without her Mistress, Sandy was lost, but with her Mistress there to command her she was able to be a complete person, she was able to submit and obey.

With her eyes open, Sandy could see her Mistress before her, there was a drumming sound in the distance, it sounded like rain, but Sandy’s conscious mind was too far gone to verify if this were the truth. She simply stared ahead, awaiting her next command.

“Come with me.” Mistress took her hand and led her towards the bedroom. Somehow, Sandy couldn’t think of it as her bedroom anymore – she had given herself to her Mistress, so the thought of something belonging to her seemed unfamiliar and wrong.

When they entered the bedroom, Sandy saw that it was not as she had left it. The four posted bed was still freshly made, as it had been when she had prepared for the party, but there was a pile of items on one nightstand that she had not put there, although through her hypnotic haze she was unable to make out what those items were. On the other nightstand, a single candle burned, casting a dim light over the room, even softer than the one in the living room where Mistress had entranced her. Eve also stood in the room, beside the bed… naked.

Mistress commanded Sandy again.

“Take off your shorts and then lie down on the bed, on your back.” Sandy, again, did as she was told.

“Close your eyes.” Sandy’s eyes immediately closed.

“How do you feel right now?”

“Oh, so aroused, Mistress. And so submissive.”

“Good. Are you enjoying these feelings?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress.”

“Are you looking forward to what is to come?”

“Oh, yes.”

Sandy was already thrusting her hips gently into the air, her hands pulling softly at her breasts. One began to snake towards her sex, desperate to touch the wet folds.

“Now, Sandy, while I was placing you in this trance, Eve has been in here preparing this room for you. One of the things that she prepared was a little addition to your bed – she has attached ropes to the posts of your bed, and she will place them on you now.”

Sandy felt a pair of hands take a firm hold of the wrist that had been drifting towards Sandy’s sex and pull it towards the corner of the bed. A soft but strong rope soon looped around it, tight enough that she could not escape, but not tight enough to hurt her.

She then heard Eve moving around the room, and before long her other wrist was in similar bondage. Sandy’s arms were tied tight to the post of her bed, her arms spread and unable to move beyond a few frustrated tugs.

Sandy was now squirming on the bed – this sensation of helplessness spurring on her already white hot arousal. She had never felt so at the mercy of another person, and had never felt so utterly fulfilled.

“My, my,” she heard her Mistress say, “you really are looking forward to this. Eve, place the ropes on her legs.”

Sandy then felt each of her legs, in turn, pulled straight before a rope looped around each ankle, restraining her legs. Now pulled into a spread-eagle position, Sandy began to moan as the intensity of her vulnerability flooded her body and mind. Mistress could do with her as she pleased, and Sandy reveled in that knowledge.

“Now Sandy, lift your head up, please.” Sandy complied immediately and felt a blindfold being lowered over her still closed eyes. The occasional flashes of lightening that had been faintly visible through her closed eyelids were now gone – she could only hear the rumbling of thunder and pounding of the rain as the storm continued to move closer.

“Now, Sandy, I must step out for a moment. But Eve has worked very hard to prepare all of this for you, and I’m sure that if you begged her for a bit of attention, she could play with you while I’m gone.”

Sandy needed no further prompting.

“Please, Eve, please touch me. Please, oh, god, please, do what you want with me!”

“Have fun.” Sandy wasn’t sure if Mistress had said that to her or to Eve, but the question died in her mind as she felt something scratching along the inside of her thigh. She could hear her Mistress walk out of the room, but couldn’t comprehend what it was that Eve was doing to her – or using on her. She felt something rolling along her skin and, as it rolled, it left behind a pricking sensation that almost ignited her sensitive skin. Whatever it was, it was turning her on all the more.

The sensation rolled up her inner thigh, then vanished. A moment later it landed on her arm, starting at the wrist and moving slowly towards her armpit – leaving an erotic, fiery trail behind it. This continued for a few moments – the device leaving Sandy’s skin only to reappear elsewhere, sometimes just teasing her for a short time, other times lingering, scratching at her skin and driving her wild with desire. Each time it touched her she gasped in lust at the sensation. Each time it left her she whined in frustration.

The pricks of pain seared through her hypnotized mind, reinforcing her helplessness. With each prick, Sandy felt more and more exposed. With each prick she felt more and more aroused. When the device finally landed on her breasts – accompanied by a loud clap of thunder – tracing circles around and around each nipple, Sandy’s moans were leaping from her chest, and she could feel a large wet spot under her butt as her need had flowed out of her and onto the bed, mixing with the sweat that was now pouring off of her.

The device left her breasts – leaving her engorged nipples straining into the air desperate for attention that they were not receiving. Instead, the device alighted in between her breasts and began a long, tantalizing decent towards her sex. Sandy felt each individual prick, scratching across her belly, circling her navel a few times, moving lower… and lower… getting agonizingly close…

“I see that you like the pinwheel.” Mistress had returned. Eve immediately withdrew, leaving Sandy simultaneously frustrated at the sudden absence of sensation, and elated to hear her Mistress’s voice again.

“Yes, Mistress.” Sandy struggled to still speak as her voice was choked with her sexual need.

“You have enjoyed the pain?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You have enjoyed how helpless it makes you feel, haven’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sandy thrust her breasts into the air, arching her back while her hips moved in short, desperate thrusts.

“Good. Now, I want you to feel that arousal building within you, knowing that your whole body is open to me, open to my command, completely hypnotized, at my mercy.”

Sandy felt herself thrashing as much as her bonds would allow – her hand pulling desperately against the ropes, wanting to trace her hands over her body, to squeeze her nipples and masturbate her sex. Her legs strained to rub together, yet were unable to do so as the ropes continued to pull them apart, leaving her dripping sex completely open to her Mistress.

“Now, listen to me, Sandy. In a moment, I am going to bring you out of trance. You are free to touch yourself to bring yourself to orgasm, but you will not cum in any other way unless I command it, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress!” Sandy’s muscles tensed as her whole body pulled on each of the ropes that held her immobile.

“Good. Feel the arousal flowing through you, mixing with the pain on your skin. Feel those sensations coursing through you, entering your sex, making you desperate to touch yourself, so very desperate. Your nipples are aching with need,” another clap of thunder rocked through Sandy’s mind, “your sex craves the touch of your fingers. Now… wake up!”

Sandy’s eyes opened, but still, she was without sight as the blindfold blocked out all light. Her sense of touch, however, was heightened beyond anything she had ever felt before. Every nerve in her body craved release, and her arms were burning in their singular desire to touch her sex and give herself the relief that she so desperately needed. But still, the ropes held her, and with each moment of helplessness that she felt as a result, her need grew.

“Please, Mistress, let me cum!” She screamed. “Please, I belong to you. I submit to you. Please, please, I need to cum!”

Her cries were met with silence.

Suddenly, she let out a guttural squeal as she felt a tongue caressing her ankle. This was the first direct contact she’d had with another person since she had entered the bedroom, and the unexpected sensation sent her spiraling still higher.

Another roll of thunder assaulted her ears as the tongue slowly traced up her calf and onto her thigh. As she quivered in anticipation of its touch on her sex another tongue began a similar path, starting on her other ankle.

Just at that moment, Mistress broke her silence.

“How do you feel, Sandy?”

With the desperate need filling her entire body, Sandy was barely able to comprehend the consequences of Mistress’s question. As wave after wave of need tore her conscious thoughts apart, it was several moments before she realized: if Mistress was speaking, then neither of these tongues belonged to her. There was a third person in the room!

“I, I…” Sandy couldn’t speak through her lust, but still, her Mistress had addressed her and she knew she had to respond. “I… please… I need to cum!”

“You have my permission, Sandy, if you can just touch yourself.”

Passion overwhelmed Sandy’s mind as she realized that she was tied, spread-eagle, her eyes blind-folded and her body naked, exposed and thrashing in lust as a woman whose identity she didn’t know licked her sensitive, sweat soaked skin – tracing ever closer to her dripping sex – the same sex that she longed to touch with all of her being. A potential stranger had access to her sex, and yet she was denied.

Sandy focused all of her attention on just one arm, putting all of her strength there as she tried to pull free of the rope that held it so far out of reach of her sex. Her efforts were in vain, though, as the rope would not give and the relentlessness of her bondage pushed Sandy to still greater heights of arousal and frustration.

The tongues had each worked their way near her sex, only to veer away from it and move up her sides. The gentle licking had transformed into soft kisses that moved over her ribs, somehow gliding consistently up her body despite the wild thrashing of her uncontrollable lust. Both sets of lips now danced around her breasts, licking, kissing, sometimes even giving a soft, playful bite, but always avoiding contact with the rock-hard, sensitive nipples.

Sandy felt fingers on her head, and suddenly, the blindfold came off. For a moment Sandy looked up at her Mistress, now holding the blindfold in her hands, her beautiful, powerful face glowing in the faint light of the single candle that lit the room.

Then Sandy looked down her body at her breasts, wanting desperately to know who was teasing her so mercilessly. On her left, the candlelight illuminated Eve’s lovely face and beautiful naked body as her teeth came down on the sensitive skin just below Sandy’s nipple. Gasping at this sensation, Sandy turned her wild, lustful eyes to the other woman.

The shadows that the candle cast shrouded this mystery woman, even as her tongue began to work its way from the base of Sandy’s breast towards the center, and the now painfully erect nipple that still yearned for attention.

Suddenly, a bright bolt of lightning struck down quite close to the apartment, lighting up the entire room and exposing the naked body and beautiful face of Sandy’s tormentor.

Sandy’s voice mixed with the thunder as she cried, “Saraaaaaaaaaaah!” the last syllable turning into a long, wailing moan as both of Sandy’s tormentors suddenly took her nipples into their mouths and began sucking with as much force as they could produce.

The moan continued to rip out of Sandy’s body as the sudden attention to her nipples seemed to draw all of the arousal that had been coursing through her body into those two points of her body – two points that seemed connected to her sex in a triangle of desperate, craving, need. Suddenly, she felt fingers in her sex as Sarah reached down to stroke her wetness.

Mistress forcefully intoned: “Cum now, Sandy.”

Sandy felt as if the sensations in her nipples and sex erupted, flooding her entire body, making her feel as though every part of her was spewing fire and light.

Sandy threw her head back and closed her eyes, her back arched again, thrusting her nipples as far into the mouths of Eve and Sarah as she could. At this moment, her mind could barely comprehend the implications of one of her close friends suckling her breast and stroking her sex in this way – she just knew that it was increasing the intensity of the situation.

Sandy’s head was thrashing back and forth, her eyes closed, her body heaving with its release. Eventually, overcome with her desire, she opened her eyes to seek out her Mistress, to thank her for the release that she had allowed.

The moment she opened her eyes, however, she encountered a whole new level of her Mistress’s dominance – of her own submission – and, with these new levels came a whole new level of piercing, agonizing orgasm. Sandy had opened her eyes with her head to the side, putting her own wrist in her line of sight.

There was no rope.

Sandy looked immediately to the other wrist and confirmed that it, too, was not encased in any rope. And yet, she still could not move her arms – she felt the rope holding her in place even though her eyes could see that it wasn’t there – that the bonds were in her mind – that her Mistress’s power over her was so complete that she could place Sandy in imaginary bondage that not even her desperate, searing need could overcome.

The lust that this caused to race through Sandy’s body, searing through the nipples that were still receiving the powerful suckling of Eve and Sarah before pulsing in her gushing sex, was more than she could bear. Reduced to an almost animalistic need, Sandy simply screamed from deep with herself, her entire body quivering and spasming as her sex squirted in its release.

The waves continued to crash over her as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. Sandy began to feel light-headed and thousands of tiny stars began to dance at the edges of her vision as another, and then another orgasm took her.

Mistress looked down at her utterly dominated charge before declaring, “Girls, enough!”

Sarah and Eve both immediately sat back on their heels, their arms crossed behind their backs, thrusting their breasts forward.

This sudden reprieve allowed Sandy to regain just enough presence of mind to look down at the two women, to see the taught nipples and lustful breathing that marked them both. Even without their ministrations, though, another orgasm welled up inside her and broke upon her body. She glimpsed Sarah’s eyes and immediately, she knew: Sarah was hypnotized! This just spurred her on again and Sandy lost herself in her lust, twitching in her bonds as another orgasm overwhelmed her sensitive body.

Though Sarah and Eve were no longer pleasuring her breasts, her body still ached with lust – and the overwhelming nature of the situation – being trapped in hypnotic bonds, having her hypnotized friend suckle her breast – having Eve, a relative stranger, suckle the other – all as a result of her Mistress’s complete power over her body and mind. Sandy’s body was beyond her control and her thrashing did not relent.

Still bucking in her own pleasure, orgasming just at her own awareness of what Mistress had made her feel, Sandy heard a metallic sound, and saw her Mistress standing over her, holding something in her hand.

“I need you to focus for a moment, my dear – I need to bring your mind back to this place. The ropes are in your mind, but these, I assure you, are completely real.”

With that, Mistress took one of Sandy’s breasts in her hand and, in a single, practiced motion, attached a strong clamp to her rock-hard nipple.

Sandy let out a scream as the throbbing pain melded with her lust, not diminishing it in any way, but concentrating it, letting it coalesce into a single, pulsing entity while other parts of her mind were suddenly able to regroup in protest of the pain.

Soon after, the other nipple felt an identical sensation and Sandy thrust her whole chest into the air, arching her back and trying to escape the aching pain of the clamps, all to no avail. She collapsed back onto the bed, feeling the cold metal of a chain on her chest, connecting the clamps and practically steaming against her hot skin.

Whimpering amidst all of the sensations, Sandy laid on the bed, her chest heaving, overcome with everything that had happened to her. The clamps hurt, but they also made her more aroused – the pain was an offering to her Mistress – a tangible feeling of her submission.

“Now, my dear,” Mistress Catherine stroked Sandy’s sweat drenched cheek, “There are a few things that you need to do. These lovely girls on the bed with you have both worked so hard, don’t you think?”

“Y-yes, Mistress.” Sandy was desperate to comply with whatever her Mistress asked of her – desperate to further her submission.

“I think so, too. Especially Eve – she has actually been suffering in sexual frustration far longer than you ever have, my little submissive pet.” Being called that caused Sandy to once again feel her hips thrust into the air. Despite the many orgasms that she had just experienced, her lust still flowed through her – the release that she had already experienced just making every part of her body more sensitive as Mistress’s domination of her continued

With this sensitivity, the pain in her nipples began, just as her Mistress claimed, to give her the ability to focus again without decreasing the arousal that still threatened, it seemed, to rip her body in two.

Mistress turned her attention to Sarah for a moment.

“Sarah.”

“Yes, Mistress.” The monotone with which Sarah replied sent a jolt straight into Sandy’s sex.

“Sarah, I want you to kneel between Sandy’s legs. You are to tease her with your mouth, but do not touch her sex, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” With slow, sleepy motions, Sarah moved between her friend’s outspread legs and began to lick and kiss her inner thighs, occasionally straying into the crease where her legs connected with her sex, but always avoiding the soaking wet lips that yearned for her touch.

These new sensations once again flooded Sandy’s mind with lust. Her moans started to erupt from her throat once again, and she started to writhe in pleasure and frustration.

A new jolt of pain brought her back to herself, though, as Mistress had gripped the chain and was now pulling on it, pulling Sandy’s erotically charged nipples straight into the air with it.

“I’m sorry, Mistress. Please, please can I pleasure Eve. Please, can I make her cum.”

“Good girl. You’ve taken to this submissive role incredibly quickly. Eve!”

“Yes, Mistress,” Eve immediately responded.

“Take your position on Sandy.”

“Oh, thank you Mistress.”

With that, Eve straddled Sandy’s face with her butt facing Sandy’s breasts, placing a knee next to each ear and tucking her calves and feet under Sandy’s shoulders and upper back. Her sex was mere inches away from Sandy’s mouth. From the wetness that dripped all around it, even down her thighs, Sandy could see that Eve, indeed, had been intensely aroused for quite some time.

“You may play with your breasts during this.” Mistress instructed Eve.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

Sandy could tell from the familiarity with which this exchange took place that Eve and Mistress had done this sort of thing many times before. Even as this thought passed through her mind, though, she felt Sarah’s ministrations near her sex starting to get to her. With a sense of relief, she heard her Mistress speak again.

“You may begin.”

Eve moved her hips forward, placing her sex right in front of Sandy’s mouth. Tipping her head back just a bit, Sandy extended her tongue and began to pleasure Eve.

Eve immediately let out a long and intense moan. This spurred Sandy on. She wanted to give Eve the greatest amount of pleasure that she could as she knew this would please her Mistress. She began to alternate sucking and licking motions, covering Eve’s sex in her own saliva and driving the young woman wild. Sandy soon felt Eve’s hips thrusting against her mouth, rocking with the pleasure that was coursing through her.

Over the sounds of the woman’s moans and the pounding rain that still persisted outside, Sandy suddenly hear a loud, Snick! At the same moment, she felt Eve’s hips twitch before resuming their lustful rocking motion. Again, she heard, Snick!

This time, from the corner of her eye she saw the reason. Mistress Catherine was walking around the bed holding a riding crop. Every now and then, she used to it crop Eve’s naked body, sometimes on her back, sometimes on her breasts, sometimes on her bottom. Each time, Eve twitched, but then resumed her thrusting with greater urgency.

Sandy, too, was suddenly feeling a great urgency overwhelming her. The pain in her nipples had receded into a constant, dull ache now – an ache that only increased her own arousal. The entirety of the situation was becoming more than she could bear. She was trapped by hypnotic ropes, her breasts trapped in harsh nipple clamps as her hypnotized friend teased her already dripping and frustrated sex. Meanwhile, she was furiously licking the sex of a woman that she had only known for a few hours, all while her Mistress – the woman whom she had let dominate her – cropped that woman’s naked body.

Sandy once again felt her lust taking over her mind. Even as Eve’s hips thrashed against her hungry mouth, using Sandy’s lips and tongue in her frantic need, Sandy’s own hips were bucking into the air – Sarah was doing all that she could to combat the bucking and keep teasing her helpless friend – to draw her higher and higher into her lustful state.

Eve’s thrusts became more and more frantic and the sounds of the crop grew greater in their frequency and intensity. Sandy’s pulse was pounding in her ears, her face overwhelmed with Eve’s sex, Eve’s juices covering Sandy’s face as the submissive girl tried to bring Eve to climax.

Over all of this, Sandy heard Eve screaming with an animalistic passion that matched her own.

“Can I come, Mistress? Please!”

“Count out ten more lashes, slave, and then you may come.” Sandy could clearly hear her Mistress commanding the woman who thrashed on top of her.

Snick. “One. Thank you, Mistress!” Eve screamed the words.

Snick. “Two. Thank you, Mistress!” Sandy felt Eve’s thighs clenching on her head.

Snick. “Three. Thank you, Mistress!” Eve’s screams were rising in pitch.

Snick. “Four. Thank you, Mistress!” Sarah’s attentions were causing Sandy to feel a similarly all-encompassing need.

Snick. “Five. Thank you, Mistress!” Eve’s thrusts were becoming almost painful on Sandy’s mouth.

Snick. “Six. Thank you, Mistress!” Sandy could feel Eve’s whole body was quivering.

Snick. “Seven. Thank you, Mistress!” Eve’s thrusts now became smaller, more focused, and more intense.

Snick. “Eight. Thank you, Mistress!” Sandy’s tongue was growing tired, so she opened her mouth and sucked Eve’s whole sex into it as best she could, still flicking her tongue to the best of her ability.

Snick. “Ahh! God.” Sandy’s new technique had driven Eve wild. Sandy could tell by the quivers that she felt in Eve’s sex that the girl had almost lost control and cum too soon.

“You failed to count!” Mistress screamed in anger at her slave. With that, she pulled Eve’s head back by her hair and cropped her breasts, directly on the nipples – five times quickly on each breast. Then she shouted, “Cum now, slave!”

With tears now streaming down her face, Eve erupted in climax. Her juices squirted all over Sandy’s face, making Sandy feel as if she were almost going to drown. Eve’s legs also clamped over her head, blocking her ears so that she could barely hear Eve’s screams of passion as wave after wave of orgasm overtook the thrashing slave. The juices continued to flow around Sandy’s tongue and she could see that Eve’s entire body was bucking with the release that she had sought.

This sight drove Sandy still higher – she began to feel as though she might pass out from all the things that were simultaneously stimulating her. Finally, just as she could take no more, she saw her Mistress’s hand touch Eve on the forehead. Eve’s thighs immediately went limp and Eve would have slumped down on top of Sandy’s face if Mistress hadn’t caught her limp body and guided her to the side.

Suddenly free of Eve’s thighs and sex, Sandy took this opportunity to resume her own pleading, although her lust had reached such a level that words were difficult for her to form.

“Pl-please… M-M-Mistress… Cuuuuuuummmmmmm!” Was all that she could manage. Her mind became lost in the sensations – her arms still pulling frantically against their hypnotic bondage.

“Sarah, stop,” Mistress commanded, and Sarah immediately pulled away from Sandy’s cleft and folded her hands behind her back – resuming her position from earlier. Sandy felt Mistress grab the chain that connected the nipple clamps and give it another sharp pull – the sudden jolt of pain allowing the out of control girl to clear her mind just a bit. Sandy was writhing, sobbing, yet still listening to her Mistress’s voice.

“Now Sandy,” Mistress chided, “you can’t get greedy. You’ve had so many orgasms tonight, and poor Sarah hasn’t had a single one. She’s had to watch you submit to erotic hypnosis, watch you have sex with your boss, watch you cum while trapped in hypnotic bondage, and she’s just been a helpless, frustrated girl unable to experience what you’ve experienced.”

The arousal racing through Sandy didn’t diminish, but even the lust that enveloped her wasn’t powerful enough to overcome Sandy’s submission to her Mistress. Feeling chastised, Sandy immediately, desperately wanted to make amends.

“I’m sorry, Mistress. Will it please you if I make her cum?”

“You’re such a good girl, Sandy.” Sandy just beamed at that comment. “But what would please me right now would be for you to Sleep!” Sandy heard the sound of fingers snapping. And with that, her eyes closed and her body, still sensitive from her earlier release and quivering with pent up arousal, went limp on the bed.