The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sarah — Choices

Sarah had always known that she was attracted to Sandy, but, for years, had been too afraid to let her feelings be known. Instead, she would spend time with her as friends, only to masturbate when she was alone while thinking about her beautiful friend – her friend who knew nothing of Sarah’s feelings for her.

But now, maybe that would change. With the storm passing by and only a light rain on the window, Sarah now sat on her heels on the bed, her arms crossed behind her, her breasts thrust proudly forward. Mistress had woken Eve from her momentary trance, and the slave had slid off the bed and was now somewhere out of Sarah’s sight. Meanwhile Sandy – her friend – lay splayed out naked in front of her, seething with lust but, currently, sleeping deeply in hypnosis.

Sarah’s own mind was also in a deep fog, her trance still controlling her, compelling her actions – preventing her from her own release but also giving her the courage to expose herself to Sandy; to make her desires known.

Ever since she first saw Sandy go under hours earlier, Sarah’s own sex had wanted attention. The sight of Sandy – the woman that she had dreamed about so many times – looking so helpless, so vulnerable, had affected Sarah immediately. And then, seeing her friend first topless and then completely naked, writhing in sexual ecstasy with another woman, had almost been too much to bear.

The arousal had simmered within her throughout the performance, her sex getting wet, her nipples jutting out embarrassingly through her shirt. But she had been in the audience, unable to touch herself, unable to let go and revel in the sensations the way that Sandy and Penny did. She had thought that her fate would be to return to her own apartment to furiously masturbate to a few orgasms. She was even looking forward to it, since the erotic show that she had watched had been such a turn on. Still, she knew that those orgasms would be unfulfilling, just as they always were.

But since the moment she encountered Mistress in the hallway, she had hoped that all of that would change. She had willingly given herself to hypnosis, then waited in the hall for Mistress to fetch her all in the hopes that at long last she would get to touch Sandy’s naked body, she would get to press against her – skin to skin, she would get to cum while looking into her eyes.

Sitting in that position on the bed, Sarah knew how close to that reality she had come. She had reveled in licking her way up Sandy’s body, driving her friend wild. And getting to kiss those marvelous breasts! Sarah was thankful that her trance enabled her to contain herself as the excitement nearly overwhelmed her.

Thankfully, the hypnosis also controlled her when Mistress removed Sandy’s blindfold. She had been so frightened about Sandy’s reaction – that her friend might shriek in horror upon finding out that Sarah was the one teasing her body and bringing her such pleasure. She worried that it might ruin their friendship, make Sandy not want to see her anymore.

But none of those things had happened. Even as she sat now, in the posture that her hypnotist had commanded her to take, Sarah’s mind reveled in Sandy’s earlier reaction – the lust that had clouded her eyes when the lightening had revealed Sarah’s face, the frantic thrashing as Sarah had taken that glorious nipple between her lips, only to feel Sandy thrusting towards her hungry mouth, wanting her to engulf her breast and drive her pleasure higher.

As Sarah had knelt between Sandy’s legs, teasing her friend’s dripping sex, she had felt as though she were teasing herself as well – she wanted nothing more than to taste Sandy’s sex, to plunge her tongue into the wet folds, just as she had dreamed of doing so many times before. But then, her Mistress had commanded her to stop.

So she sat on the bed, with Sandy helpless before her. Sarah’s sex, like Sandy’s was dripping with its need. The breasts that she was thrusting before her were flushed with her desire – the nipples jutting forward as if they were drawn to Sandy. Sarah’s heart pounded in her chest as her body held its position, saturated in arousal.

Mistress Catherine leaned her mouth next to Sarah’s ear and whispered, “Good girl. You’ve done very well. I can see that the arousal is teeming inside you – let it grow. Let it flood your senses. Let it take you deeper.”

Sarah felt the haze in her mind growing, mixing with the arousal and taking her deeper into her trance. Even as her growing arousal made it harder for her to maintain her position, the deepening trance compelled her to remain still all the more.

Sarah felt movement behind her. Suddenly, a naked body – Eve’s body, she realized – pressed against her back. Eve’s nipples rubbed against her as Mistress’s slave reached her arms around Sarah and began to fondle her breasts, caressing the soft flesh and tweaking the already painfully aroused nipples. Sarah let out a loud, longing moan. She heard Mistress’s voice once again whispering in her ear.

“Have you ever been this aroused before, Sarah?”

“No, Mistress.” As she answered, Sarah realized the truth of that statement. For years she had masturbated to unfulfilling orgasms, thinking of Sandy and all of the things that she would like to do with her if only she could find the courage to reveal her feelings. But now, now that she was sharing this erotic experience with Sandy, her body was alive in ways that she had never known. Her Mistress continued.

“You’ve thought of being with Sandy before, haven’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You want her.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Between Mistress’s coaxing and Eve’s attentions to her body, Sarah was struggling to speak, wanting desperately to fall upon the entranced woman sleeping in front of her and bring Sandy to the orgasm that Sarah knew she wanted.

“Well then you’ll enjoy what is about to happen.”

With Eve still stimulating her already aroused body, Sarah watched as Mistress moved to the side of the bed close to Sandy once again. In a soft but commanding voice, she said, “You are still quite aroused, aren’t you, Sandy?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress.” Sandy’s need was plain in her voice.

“You want to cum, don’t you?”

“God, yes, Mistress.”

“Good. Let that desire build along with your helplessness to fulfill it. Feel your need growing even as your submission deepens.”

Sandy’s body had come to life again, her breath very quickly becoming haggard and her body twisting in its invisible bonds. The arousal that had been building up inside of her was once again allowed to come to the surface, and Sarah marveled at how freely she now expressed it.

“Now, Sandy,” Mistress continued, “in a moment, I’m going to bring you out of trance again. Your arousal will continue to grow until I do bring you out of trance. When you come out of trance, you will want so badly to cum, but there will only be one way that you can. You will not be able to cum until Sarah orgasms. When Sarah orgasms, you, too, will orgasm. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sandy’s hips began thrusting again. Sarah was thrilled to see Sandy’s eager reaction; to know that her friend wanted this to happen – wanted to share this experience with her.

Sarah felt Mistress’s attention return to her.

“Now, Sarah, I want you to close your eyes.” As she said this, Mistress used her fingers to draw Sarah’s eyes shut. Eve’s hands were now wandering all over Sarah’s body – caressing her breasts, stroking her thighs, running up her sensitive sides.

“Go deeper for me, Sarah. Just relax and let all of these feelings wash over you.”

Even as her arousal built, Sarah found herself falling deeper, becoming more and more obedient to her Mistress’s commands with each passing second.

“Soon you will live out your fantasy with Sandy, but in order to do so you must go quite deep. So go deeper now, your desire for Sandy will take you deeper.”

Sarah felt herself falling further and further into hypnosis. Eve’s caresses continued, but Sarah was finding it harder and harder to distinguish what Eve was doing – all of her touches coalesced into an overarching feeling of lust, arousal, and need.

“Good girl. Now, remaining in this deep trance, I want you to open your eyes again.”

Sarah did so and the vision before her took her already straining breath away. Sandy was writhing in the soft candlelight, her hair a sweaty, disheveled mess. Light glinted off of the chain that captured her still clamped nipples. Her skin glowed with perspiration. And her face – her face held a look of utter helplessness mixed with desperate, complete arousal. The desire that this sparked in Sarah caused her hypnotic haze to thicken – just as Mistress had commanded, her desire for Sandy took her deeper.

Mistress spoke: “Now, Sarah, I want you to move forward and straddle Sandy, across her stomach, just below her breasts.” Sarah did as she had been commanded.

“Good girl. Now, close your eyes and go deeper. Feel Sandy’s body below yours, feel her chest rising and falling with her arousal – an arousal that you can unlock by experiencing your own release.” Sarah’s body continued to respond to Mistress’s voice – and to her desire for Sandy.

“Now raise your arms over your head and cross your wrists.” Sarah, again, did as her Mistress commanded.

“Now, feel a rope looping around your wrists, holding them together.”

Sarah could feel the ropes even though, on some level, she knew that they weren’t real. Still, she now knew that she would be unable to separate her hands.

“That rope is also attached to the ceiling, and it is becoming tighter, drawing your arms up, higher and higher, until they are as high as they will go.”

Indeed, Sarah felt this sensation as her arms became straighter and straighter, eventually pointed straight up as far as they could go without lifting Sarah’s butt into the air.

“Good girl. Now, in a moment, I will bring you and Sandy out of trance. As you already know, Sandy can only attain the release that she craves if you are able to cum. I suspect that Sandy won’t have to work very hard at that, now will she?”

“No, Mistress,” Sarah whined.

“When you come out of trance, though, this rope will still hold you, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Sarah’s frustration was clear. In this position, Sandy wouldn’t be able to stimulate Sarah; Sandy’s mouth would be just out of reach of Sarah’s sex – both women would be trapped in hypnotic bondage that, despite the closeness of their bodies, would leave them frustrated.

“After you come out of your trance, you will have to make a choice, just like you did in the hallway. The rope holding your hands is fragile. It can be broken. If you break the rope, you will be free to do with Sandy as you please – she is still trapped in her bonds and will be so frantic to cum that she will yield to anything you want to do. But she can hear these commands that I’m giving to you. She will know of the choice that you made. If you don’t break the rope, Eve will bring you to orgasm, which will trigger Sandy’s orgasm in turn. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl. Now I want both of my hypnotized girls to hear me.” Mistress raised her voice to a loud and commanding level.

“Feel your arousal grow. Feel your need flowing through you. You both crave release, and that release is so close. One way or another you know that your orgasms will take you soon. Sarah holds the key to how those orgasms will happen. Deeper and deeper. More and more aroused. Wake up!”

Mistress snapped her fingers and both women’s eyes fluttered open.

Sarah’s mind was flooded with arousal even as wave after wave of conflicting emotions penetrated her thoughts. With her arms pulled over her head, she knew that it would be impossible to bring her sex into contact with Sandy’s mouth, even though it seemed so tantalizingly close.

But to break that rope – to be free to ravage Sandy’s helpless body – was a terrifying proposition. Sandy had heard all of Mistress’s instructions – she knew the choice that Sarah could make. They were both going to cum, regardless. If she broke the hypnotic rope that bound her wrists, there would be no way for her to deny her desires for Sandy – Sandy would know that Sarah wanted her, and was willing to endure Mistress’s punishment to be with her instead of simply letting Eve bring her the release that she craved.

All of these thoughts – all of this torment – swirled in her mind even as her arousal grew still stronger. She glanced down at Sandy, whose lustful look only inflamed Sarah’s arousal more, but then Sarah looked away, too embarrassed to be so exposed to her friend without the benefit of hypnosis to calm her.

She felt her own orgasm growing closer and closer. Unable to get direct contact on her sex, she knew that she wouldn’t be able to cum on her own, but the intensity of the situation nevertheless drove her to the edge. From the sounds that Sandy was making, Sarah could tell that her friend had reached a similar point.

Her Mistress’s voice rang out above all of the moaning: “Eve, get ready.”

The time for the choice had come. She could feel Eve moving on the bed behind her. She knew that soon Mistress’s slave would reach around and fondle her wet sex. In Sarah’s state of arousal, that touch would inevitably send her over the edge and, as she went over that precipice, so, too would Sandy.

And that orgasm would be incredible, Sandy knew. Her desperate desire for release had grown so intense, she knew that Eve’s touch would plunge her into a world of sensation far beyond the unsatisfying orgasms that she felt as she masturbated alone at night.

But this thought brought images of those nights to her mind. The thought of returning to that frightened her. But so did the thought of opening herself so completely to Sandy. Tears began to flow from her eyes as the difficultly of the choice tormented her. She could feel Eve drawing closer.

Somehow, gasping through her moans, Sandy managed a coherent sentence: “Please, Sarah, let me make you cum!”

With those words, Sarah’s choice was made. She tugged at the ropes holding her arms above her, and they immediately gave way, dissolving into her imagination. As she did this, she heard Eve backing away, leaving the two women to experience each other.

Free of her bondage, Sarah slid backwards slightly, while lowering herself towards Sandy. Soon, she lay on top of her friend, just as she had fantasized about so many times. Spreading her legs, she positioned her sex over Sandy’s before lowering herself so that her body pressed against that of the woman whose hypnotic bondage still held her. She could feel her breasts, and her rock hard nipples, pressing against the clamps on Sandy’s nipples and this new sensation thrilled through her entire body.

“Kiss me!” Sandy’s request came out as a desperate pant.

Finally letting herself go completely, Sarah drove her tongue into Sandy’s willing mouth, roughly taking Sandy’s tongue and lips, and as she did so, she began frantically grinding her hips into Sandy’s. Their sexes rubbed together, causing them to break their kiss as each woman moaned with lust.

Their arousal was so intense that it took only moments for their orgasms to take them. Sarah’s orgasm, the release that she had wanted since Sandy first went under so long ago, flooded through her. Her nipples throbbed in sensation and she felt her sex spasming in its release.

Sarah’s orgasm allowed Sandy to finally feel her own, and Sarah could feel Sandy thrashing beneath her as it overcame her. Both women were frantically grinding their sexes together. Sarah continued to periodically ravage Sandy’s mouth with her tongue, but could only do so for short periods of time because the orgasms that cascaded upon her caused her to gasp for air.

As another orgasm shook through her, Sarah arched her back, closing her eyes and reveling in the flood of pleasure that coursed through her. Never again would she settle for lonely orgasms as she masturbated – this feeling, this peak of pleasure was unlike anything she had ever known. She reached down and grabbed Sandy’s breasts, squeezing them and feeling the clamps underneath her fingers. Eventually, her hands slid up the chain, and she gripped it, using it almost like a set of reigns as she rode Sandy’s sex, drawing out Sandy’s sexual energy even as she released her own. She could feel their sweat and their juices mixing; could feel their skin sliding together; could hear their moans joining together in the candlelit air.

Each girl came yet again. Sarah could feel Sandy’s muscles quivering beneath her, the submissive girl’s body close to exhaustion after all that she had experienced this evening. But Sarah’s body was still fresh, and was determined to revel in these sensations. Each girl came again, and again.

Suddenly, Sandy’s moans stopped, as did her frantic writhing. Sarah opened her eyes and looked down only to find Sandy lying still, her head still thrown back, her breathing still coming in ragged gasps, but otherwise motionless as her body had finally given out – Sandy had passed out cold.

Sarah, her own body exhausted after all of the orgasms she had just experienced, collapsed on top of her friend, kissing her face and neck, awash in the taste and smell of her.

“I think that’s enough.” Mistress’s voice penetrated her mind, and Sarah finally pulled away – a wave of concern suddenly flowing through her sensitive, alive body.

“Will she be okay?”

“Oh, I think she’ll be quite alright. She’ll be a little sore in the morning from all of the exertion, but I don’t think she’ll regret it.”

“Oh my god, what is she going to think! I pulled on her nipple clips! I made her pass out!”

“Sarah!”

Sarah turned towards her Mistress.

“Sleep!” Mistress’s words dropped Sarah back into trance immediately.