The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sandy – Collected

by Clare de Luna

Sandy watched Penny practically race past her and exclaim, “Please don’t disturb me for a little bit, okay – I’m sorry.”

Sandy wasn’t sure what Penny had to be sorry about, but seeing Penny’s disheveled state immediately ignited thoughts in her mind: had Penny just seen Mistress? These thoughts immediately warmed her sex and caused her nipples to jut out under shirt, even as they caused her eyes to fill with tears. It had been three days now, and she hadn’t heard a word from her Mistress.

Mistress. That word felt so delicious, so erotic, every time she said or thought it. Submitting to Mistress on Friday night had been such a thrilling, erotic experience that Sandy found herself thinking about it, craving it, whenever she had idle to think. But since Friday, she had had no contact with Mistress at all, and Sandy had started to feel horrifying hints of doubt about why her Mistress hadn’t summoned her. Had she not been submissive enough? Did Mistress not desire her? Was she not attractive enough?

On some level, she had to admit, the mystery of it all appealed to her. She was completely at Mistress’s mercy. Of course, she could call Mistress’s office, but somehow, Sandy knew that that wouldn’t be right – submissive girls didn’t do such things. She must wait. But how long would she have to wait?

When she had woken up on Saturday morning, she felt more complete and fulfilled than she ever had before, and not having any idea what was to come next only excited her more. As she rolled out of bed, her muscles aching from everything she had been through the night before, she had felt a warm glow surround her, and that glow didn’t waver for most of the day – a day that spent lounging around her apartment—naked.

By the evening, her thoughts had begun to drift to her Mistress – she thought of how submissive Mistress had made her feel, and how submissive she hoped to be in the future. The more she thought in this way, the wetter her sex got and the stiffer her nipples became. Other than idly stroking her breasts, though, she resisted the urge to masturbate. After all, she would rather wait until her Mistress gave her a command to orgasm – anything else would seem unsatisfying and… wrong.

As Sandy had fallen asleep that night she had still felt wonderful – the ache in her sex just reminded her of her submission, and that warmed her, relaxed her. Still exhausted from the previous night, she had slept soundly and awoke very late the next day.

That was when she started to feel a bit nervous. Why hadn’t Mistress contacted her? Every time Sandy thought about what had transpired she felt arousal begin to grow within her, and her own unwillingness to masturbate meant that the arousal would not be sated until Mistress returned. But what if she never returned? What if Mistress had decided she didn’t want her?

To make matters worse, Sandy began to worry about Monday – when she had to see Penny again. Would her boss still want to work with her after what had happened? And what would happen to their professional relationship? Penny had been so wonderful, giving her a start at a big company where she would meet a lot of great contacts and have wonderful opportunities to learn and grow. Had Sandy ruined all of that in a single night?

As if all of that wasn’t enough, Sandy also began to worry about Sarah. Late Sunday evening, with the stress and worry of everything bearing down on her, Sandy had called her friend – her friend whom she had had hypnotic sex with just two nights earlier. After all, they were close friends and surely they would be able to talk about what had happened between them. And if there was anyone that Sandy felt she could confide in now, it would be Sarah. They had both experienced the power of Mistress’s hypnotic trance, and had both received tremendous pleasure as a result. Surely Sarah would be a sympathetic ear. Maybe Sarah was even having the same doubts, and needed comfort as well.

But when Sandy called Sarah, there was no answer. She left a message and even tried to call her again later, but she heard no response. Sandy knew that Sarah usually stayed in on Sunday nights, readying herself for her early work schedule during the week. Usually, Sandy could count on Sarah to call her with almost clocklike regularity. And if there were ever a night when Sandy would expect Sarah to follow her usual pattern it would be this one, when they had so much to talk about!

But Sarah never called; never responded to Sandy’s messages. As Sandy went to bed, forcing herself to try to sleep before she went to work and saw Penny, she felt tears begin to flow out of her eyes. Eventually she slowly, fitfully, drifted off to sleep while gently sobbing into her pillow.

Monday morning, though, had brought her a new sense of hope and promise. She arose early and was ready to head to the office much faster than she usually was. As she was about to leave, she had a strange feeling that she had forgotten something important, so she returned to her room to look around and see if anything grabbed her attention. Eventually, she looked over her dresser, sure that there was something there that she needed, but she didn’t find anything. Absent-mindedly she grabbed a note that was sitting there, but didn’t really see anything that she would need for the day.

When she arrived at work the nerves had really started to settle in. She was quite early, but nevertheless, Penny would be in soon. She let herself into her boss’s office to make sure that everything was organized and clean – ready for Penny to use. Showing that she was still eager to be the best assistant possible, Sandy figured, might help Penny realize that Sandy still wanted to be a hard-working and professional assistant.

Everything in Penny’s office seemed to be in order, but Sandy felt that there was something that should be on her desk that wasn’t. Not sure why, she decided that the note that she had carelessly taken with her from her apartment might need to be on Penny’s desk, so she pulled it out of her pocket where she had stashed it and placed in the middle of Penny’s workspace. As silly as it might have been to have done this, it made her feel good somehow – and the worry she felt about Mistress seemed to ease a bit.

Sandy’s outlook improved still more when Penny finally did arrive. At first Sandy felt intensely nervous and anxious but, as always, Penny seemed to know the best things to say. Sandy had blushed a bit when Penny mentioned that they shouldn’t think much of it since they were both hypnotized – after all, there were two moments when they weren’t hypnotized, but their desires had gotten the best of them nonetheless. Sandy, though, certainly wasn’t going to bring this up – she was just happy that Penny was determined that they could still work together just fine, and that things didn’t have to change.

They worked together all morning and Sandy was relieved that, just as they had discussed, they were able to remain professional and friendly without any awkwardness. Sure, whenever Sandy wasn’t focused on a specific task she couldn’t help but remember what her boss had looked like, naked and sweaty and crying out in climax. And, sure, these thoughts caused waves of arousal to wash over Sandy. But she suppressed those feelings and did her best not to allow Penny to see the effect that she was having on her personal assistant.

As the day had passed, Sandy had started to feel that perhaps all of her worrying was for naught. Things had worked out with Penny. Surely they would work out with Mistress, too – she simply had to be patient and submit to whatever Mistress desired for her in the coming days. Even her concerns over Sarah had started to pass a bit – she couldn’t expect Sarah to be as mature and collected about it as Penny had been, but Sandy was confident that she would come around eventually.

But then, after lunch, Sandy found herself once again filled with anxiety. When Sandy saw the state of Penny’s hair, and the flushed look that covered her face, she instantly knew that Penny must have just visited Mistress. She could tell, as Penny walked across the room, that she was no longer wearing a bra, and Sandy immediately pictured Mistress holding onto that bra as Penny kneeled before her – hypnotized.

The thought caused Sandy’s sex to tingle, but it also made her start to doubt again. If Mistress was willing to summon Penny – to hypnotize her and, by the looks of it, fill her with arousal and desire – why had she seemingly abandoned Sandy? Sandy had submitted so openly and brazenly to her Mistress, and yet Mistress hadn’t returned to accept any further submission on her part. Sandy began to wonder if she was somehow too submissive – maybe Mistress had wanted someone stronger. Maybe she wanted someone more like… Penny.

The thought that this might be the case filled Sandy with anguish. Once again she briefly thought of calling her Mistress – of openly begging her to please continue to dominate her, entrance her, and make her feel the way she had felt a few days before. But she couldn’t bring herself to do it – Mistress’s will controlled her, and if it was Mistress’s will not to contact her, then there was nothing she could do but fall into her despair.

She did her best to pull herself together, though. Sandy knew that if Penny saw her crying, she would want to know what was wrong, and that could lead to a conversation that might ruin the accord that they had come to earlier regarding putting Friday behind them. As much as Sandy wanted to run into Penny’s office and talk to her about what she was feeling (and what had just happened to Penny – if for no other reason than to feel Mistress’s power vicariously), she knew that if she did so it might change her relationship with her boss permanently, and Sandy didn’t want that to happen.

So, she wiped away her tears and did her best to focus on work.

Fortunately, Penny didn’t come out of her office for quite some time. Though a deep weight of sadness seemed lodged in Sandy’s stomach, the time that she had to herself allowed her to get control of her outward behavior and act as though she were the usual untroubled, eager to please assistant that Penny was familiar with.

When Penny did finally emerge from her office, Sandy noted that her appearance was much closer to her usual professionalism than it had been when she came back from lunch. Her hair was no longer disheveled, and her eyes no longer had that lost, lustful, panicked look that Mistress could induce so well. Sandy could still tell that Penny wasn’t wearing a bra – although with her clothes fully back in order that wasn’t entirely obvious, either – Penny’s breasts were firm and perky enough on their own that a bra wasn’t entirely essential. Sandy felt herself blushing a bit as she realized just how much she knew about Penny’s naked breasts.

Penny either didn’t notice Sandy’s blush or chose to ignore it and, instead, simply asked her assistant for some files that she needed as she continued to work on the presentation that she had to make the following week. Sandy handed her the files and Penny returned to her office. Sandy was amazed at Penny’s control – after an encounter with Mistress, Sandy didn’t think that she’d be able to focus on work for quite some time, but here was Penny, less than an hour after being hypnotized and aroused, getting back to work with her usual focus and determination.

At that moment, Sandy realized why she had been foolish to doubt whether or not she would be able to work with Penny after what had happened on Friday night. The only thing that could make their working relationship awkward would be a loss of respect and Sandy realized, without any doubt, that she still held Penny in the absolute highest respect that she could imagine. Even if they were to have similar experiences in the future, her respect would not waver…

Sandy caught herself as she started to imagine what future experiences they might have. Images of them bowing before their Mistress; offering themselves to her; submitting – all floated through Sandy’s mind and, seemingly, licked across her sex. But with those feelings came the sinking feeling in her stomach as well – maybe Penny was the only one of them worthy of such a scene; maybe Sandy simply wasn’t good enough.

Once again, Sandy fought back tears and tried to avert her grief by focusing on work. She continued to toil through her day, being far less productive than usual. When five o’clock arrived she asked Penny if she needed anything and, when her boss said that she didn’t, Sandy fled to her car.

Tears flowed from her eyes throughout the drive home and when she got into her apartment she collapsed onto her couch and began weeping. The sadness washing over her was overwhelming. She felt as though her experiences with Mistress had opened up a part of her that she had neglected for quite some time – she wanted so badly to submit, to feel the dominant power of her Mistress, to have someone control her and allow her to obey. Without her Mistress she now felt lost – like all of these desires that she had discovered had no outlet and were simply leaving her directionless and empty.

Desperate, she called Sarah. Again, there was no answer.

Sandy sat on her couch, hugging herself tightly and trying to hold back another wave of tears that were threatening to pour out of her. She felt that she desperately needed to talk to someone – to get some advice, some guidance. She desperately wanted someone to tell her what to do; how to get through this.

She thought of Penny. Would it be completely inappropriate for her to call her boss? After all, Penny had been through something similar, she might be feeling the same way.

But she wouldn’t, Sandy reminded herself. Penny couldn’t possibly be reduced to tears – a helpless little girl lost and despairing. Penny was too strong. Besides, Penny had been in Mistress’s presence again today.

But maybe that strength was what she needed. Maybe if she talked to Penny, Penny could teach her how to cope with this situation. Maybe Penny could tell her what to do. Maybe Penny could… dominate her.

The thought caused her sex to stir a bit, but somehow, it didn’t feel right. Sandy had submitted to her Mistress and, until she knew, beyond any doubt, that her Mistress had abandoned her, she would not submit to anyone else… unless Mistress wished it. And besides, as strong as Penny was, there was something different about her strength. Penny’s power lay in her ability to take on responsibility – to share or even take on the burdens of others. She was kind and thoughtful – she was so in control of herself that others felt comfortable confiding in her, relying on her; depending on her. Penny did not have the merciless dominance that Mistress possessed – Penny would never impose her will on Sandy the way that Mistress had – the way that Sandy craved.

But still, Penny was a great confidant. She was so good at understanding and sharing the burdens of others. Perhaps she should call her. The thought made her nervous, but the thought of sitting alone in her apartment, with no one to tell her what to do was more than she could bear. Slowly, hesitantly, she began to reach for her phone.

Sandy nearly jumped out of her skin when, just moments before her hand touched the phone, the device sprang to life on its own. After regaining her wits, Sandy picked up the phone and checked the number – it wasn’t one that she knew.

She answered it with a shaky, “Hello?”

On the other end she heard a strong, powerful voice simply say, “Be ready to leave in ten minutes. Eve will collect you.”

The line went dead.

Tears welled up in Sandy’s eyes again, but this time they were tears of joy. Her Mistress had called – Mistress wanted her – she was going to see her tonight. Sandy felt her skin flushing and her sex radiating even as she raced to her bedroom to freshen up, suddenly lamenting all of the crying she had done – what if her eyes looked to puffy?

After touching up her make-up she realized that it wasn’t all that noticeable.

Then, she turned to her wardrobe. What should she wear? What would best show her submission? She stripped off her work clothes and stood in front of her mirror, staring at her naked body and wondering what a submissive girl’s clothes would look like. She remembered that Penny had been bra-less when she returned, so Sandy immediately decided that she wouldn’t wear any underwear. Instead she found the shortest shorts that she could find, and the tightest t-shirt that she owned. She then did her best to roll the t-shirt up, exposing as much of her tight midriff as possible. It was cool outside, and this outfit would leave her cold, but this was a small price to pay to show her Mistress how much she wanted to be dominated. She then selected the highest heels that she had and slipped them onto her feet.

Just as she finished, the doorbell rang. Racing as fast as her heels would allow, she came to the door and opened it. Eve stood before her, wearing simple business attire – as though she had come straight from the office. For a moment, images of Friday night – of Eve naked, writhing in orgasm as Sandy licked her sex and felt Eve’s juices cover her own face – flashed through Sandy’s mind, causing her already aroused sex to tingle all the more. These thoughts were short lived, though, as Eve quickly took charge of the situation.

“Follow me,” she said. “We must not keep Mistress and her guests waiting.”

Her guests? Sandy’s heart was now pounding in her chest, and her sex was dripping with arousal. She knew that in this t-shirt, there would be no hiding her nipples, which had grown quite hard under the thin fabric.

Eve led Sandy out of the building and, as they entered the cool evening air, turned her head slightly so that the trailing girl could hear her and said, “In the future, don’t wear such ridiculous clothes. Mistress will outfit you as she pleases.”

Feeling chastened, Sandy asked, “Should I go back and change?”

“No, there’s no time. If we’re late it’ll be me that receives the punishment. Get in.”

They had reached Eve’s car. Eve sat in the driver’s seat, and Sandy took the passenger seat.

“Open the glove box and remove its contents.”

Sandy did as she was told. Inside the glove box she found a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs.

“Put the blindfold on, then turn away from me with your hands behind your back.”

Again, Sandy did as she was told. The blindfold completely blocked her vision, not even allowing any stray bits of light to reach her eyes. With it in place, she turned towards the window and crossed her hands behind her back. Moments later she both heard and felt the cuffs clicking onto her wrists, rendering her helpless.

She settled back into her seat, and felt Eve strapping a seatbelt across Sandy’s body. Then, the engine started and the car pulled out of the parking lot.

Sandy couldn’t see where she was going, but she didn’t care. All that mattered was that she was on her way to see Mistress.

After traveling for some time, Sandy felt the car slow down and eventually come to a stop. The engine turned off, and moments later Sandy felt Eve’s hands removing her blindfold. Next, she unbuckled Sandy and then exited the car – eventually coming around to Sandy’s side to open the door and help the hand-cuffed young woman get out.

Sandy looked around and found herself in a large four-car garage. Eve didn’t give her any time to look around, though, as she quickly commanded, “Follow me.”

They exited through a side door into a large lawn, surrounded by a tall privacy fence. Sandy could see the back side of a very large and opulent home. Was this where Mistress lived? She felt herself getting wetter just imagining how close she was to her Mistress.

She followed Eve who quickly led her to another door, which Eve opened. They both entered the house and Sandy found herself in the middle of a large kitchen. As beautiful as the kitchen was, though, Sandy’s eyes immediately went to something else.

Standing in the center of the kitchen, frantically chopping vegetables was a beautiful woman wearing nothing but the skimpiest of maid’s outfits and a leather collar with a ring at the front. As Sandy and Eve entered, this woman looked up at them and immediately exclaimed, “Thank god you’re back. I need your help or we’re not going to be ready in time, and you know what that will mean…”

“Okay,” Eve replied. “Just let me get Sandy to the office and then I’ll be back.” As she said this, Eve was quickly removing her own clothes.

“Okay, but hurry. I really hate to think what will happen if we blow this tonight.”

“Jenny, relax, it’ll all be fine.” Now naked, Eve reached over to a small table near the door. One by one, she picked up the items that were there and placed them on herself: a pair of high heels, leather cuffs for her wrists and ankles and, finally, a collar that looked exactly like the one that Jenny was wearing.

Eve started walking again and Sandy hurried to stay with her. Just before they left, Eve cast a glance back at Jenny again and said, with fawned hurt, “You were never this diligent for me.”

Jenny looked up at her playfully and retorted, “Well, you were never as dominant as Mistress.”

Sandy looked back and forth between them, trying to make sense of what they had just said, but was snapped out of her reverie when Eve snapped, “Keep up, or we will be late.”

Sandy followed after Eve as quickly as she could, desperate to please her Mistress.

Eve led Sandy out of the kitchen and through what seemed to be a maze of hallways and stairs until they finally entered a spacious room that appeared to be a study. A large desk took up one whole side of the room, and there were bookcases along several of the walls. One wall was broken by a huge three-part window and, sitting just in front of that window was a large, shiny grand piano. The wall across from the desk, though, was bare except for several hooks near the ceiling and along the floorboards. There were hooks in the ceiling as well at various points across the room. Sandy felt another wave of arousal as she imagined what these must be for.

Her heart began to race even faster, though, when she saw, scattered over Mistress’s desk, various devices that Sandy instantly recognized as tools inducing trance. There was a pendant, a pocket watch, a black and white spiral, a metronome, and several electric devices whose purpose Sandy could only guess at. As soon as they were in the office, Eve removed Sandy’s cuffs and gave her a quick set of instructions.

“You are to wait in here until Mistress comes to speak with you. You may look around a bit, but don’t touch anything.”

With that, Eve left the room, leaving Sandy alone with her thoughts. She began to walk around the room. It was a beautiful space and the windows looked out on a gorgeous lawn, filled with trees and flowers. In fact, the foliage was thick enough that, when combined with the tall fence, there was no way that any of the neighbors – if she even had any – could possible see inside Mistress’s sanctuary.

This realization immediately caused Sandy to ponder her current situation. She had been brought to this place in a blindfold, so she had no idea where she was. She had left her apartment so abruptly that she had not brought any identification. Mistress’s home was so isolated that no one could see her in this office or, Sandy assumed, anywhere on the grounds. And she had only known Mistress for a few days. Sandy realized how utterly helpless she was.

As she thought of all of this, her nipples grew harder and harder, and her sex began to drip in its desire.

At that moment, Sandy made a decision. She quickly stripped off her clothes and folded them neatly on Mistress’s desk. Now completely naked, she walked to the center of the room, facing the door, and got on her knees. Kneeling as she had done before her Mistress on Friday night, she placed her hands behind her back, thrust out her chest, and gently bowed her head. Sandy was helpless in the mansion – completely at her Mistress’s mercy.

She would embrace this feeling, and all of the arousal that came with it.