The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sandy – The Slave

by Clare de Luna

Sandy heard the sound of fingers snapping several times very near her face and felt her mind racing up out of the depths of the trance that had taken her. She had been so deep that she had no idea how long she had been under, or what had transpired since she had made her fateful decision and kissed the beautiful collar.

Her eyes slowly opened and her body was once again capable of sensations other than pure lust and arousal. She found herself kneeling, still naked except for the heels on her feet, on a small, well lit stage, facing towards the audience. The lighting beyond the stage was a bit dimmer, but still, Sandy could see everything that was transpiring before her. There were chairs in rows in front of her, spaced widely enough apart that each of the Mistresses occupying them could sit with her slave kneeling next to her.

All of the Mistresses were present, as were Eve and Jenny, each of whom was moving around the room, bringing drinks to the Mistresses and, occasionally, submitting to various forms of fondling as a Mistress might take a breast into her mouth, or reach beneath their skimpy maid’s skirts to stimulate their sexes.

Moments after Sandy’s eyes had fluttered open, though, Eve and Jenny moved to the sides of the stage. As they did so, all eyes turned towards Sandy. To be so open – so exposed to so many women all at once continued to stimulate her hungry sex. Once Eve and Jenny were in position, Mistress stepped from behind Sandy, and suddenly filled her vision.

Mistress had her back to Sandy, and was addressing the audience.

“Welcome everyone, to Sandy’s collaring ceremony. I’m glad to be sharing this with you all, and I hope you enjoy what you are about to see. As you must have already realized, Sandy here is quite a submissive girl, and I am honored that you were all able to make it here tonight on such short notice to witness this step in her journey.”

As she was speaking, Mistress had moved closer to Sandy, placing her leg between Sandy’s parted thighs so that the back of her heel almost touched Sandy’s sex. She then reached back and drew Sandy’s head to her hip, petting her in a seductive and possessive manner. Sandy closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling – loving the way her Mistress was demonstrating her control over Sandy while all of these women watched; feeling how her Mistress’s actions stoked her arousal still further.

“Let us begin!” With this, Mistress stepped away from Sandy and ordered her to turn so that her side was facing the audience. Mistress now stood several large steps away from her and, Sandy saw for the first time, was holding in her hands the collar that Sandy had kissed earlier.

“Sandy, do you submit to me, of your own free will?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Sandy had never felt so sure of anything in her entire life. As she answered that question, it became perfectly clear in her own mind why she had chosen the collar over the pendant. She wanted to give herself freely. While she knew that she couldn’t be hypnotized against her will, there was an element of surrendering choice that went with trance. When hypnotized, she gave up the power to make decisions and instead simply let someone else choose what she would do. Sandy now realized that having the ability to choose her actions, but actively giving that ability to another – to choose to obey rather than being compelled to do so – was a level of submission that she had yet to feel – and one that she craved.

For more than anything, Sandy wanted to submit to Mistress. She wanted to be dominated.

This realization filled her with a new sense of confidence. In the past few days, as she tried to reconcile why hypnosis had turned her on so intensely, she had worried that it proved that she was weak and cowardly; that she didn’t want to be someone who made decisions; that she was too afraid to be strong and independent.

But now, she realized, it wasn’t that she was in need of someone to take care of her, she was in need of someone to dominate her. She wasn’t afraid, she was submissive.

When Mistress asked the next question, Sandy answered with pride.

“Sandy, do you consent to becoming my slave?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Tears filled her eyes as pure joy descended upon her.

“Do you want to wear my collar?”

“Yes, Mistress. Please.”

“Show me.” As she said this, Mistress placed one foot slightly in front of the other.

Sandy immediately knew what she was supposed to do. Taking her arms from behind her back, Sandy dropped onto all fours and slowly, sensuously crawled to her Mistress. When she had covered the space between them, she lowered her face towards Mistress’s foot, which was encased in an elegant high heel. Without any hesitation, Sandy began to kiss and lick her Mistress’s foot, occasionally begging, “Please, Mistress. Please let me wear your collar. Please make me your slave.”

Mistress allowed this to continue for quite some time before she finally commanded: “Enough!”

Sandy immediately returned to her kneeling position, her breasts thrust proudly in front of her. She knew that all of the women in the room were staring at her naked body – that they had all just watched as she worshipped her Mistress’s feet, but rather than feeling shame, she felt exhilaration.

Mistress held the collar out to her and commanded: “Kiss the collar.”

Sandy bent slightly forward and kissed the shiny leather that she wanted to be around her neck.

Mistress then said the words that Sandy wanted so desperately to hear.

“I accept you as my slave.” As she said these words, Mistress placed the collar around Sandy’s neck and locked it onto her. Tears of joy flowed from Sandy’s eyes.

“Thank you, Mistress.” Sandy followed this statement by lowering herself once again to kiss her Mistress’s feet. As she did so, the women in the audience applauded.

Again, Mistress allowed Sandy to worship her feet for some time before commanding her to kneel again. She once again asked Sandy a question.

“Were you surprised that you fell into trance when you kissed the collar in the dining room?”

Things had been happening so fast since Sandy had come out of that trance that she hadn’t really thought much about it, but now it did occur to her that it seemed slightly odd. After all, she had believed that she was making a decision between being hypnotized and being cropped. The only thing preventing her from being shocked that the collar triggered a trance was the trance itself.

Mistress began walking slowly in circles around Sandy’s subjugated form.

Sandy answered: “Yes, Mistress. I thought that I would only be hypnotized if I chose the pendant.”

“Well, my slave,” hearing those words caused Sandy’s already aroused body to respond even more, “rest assured that I will still hypnotize you quite often. Putting you into trance is a wonderful tool for exploring your submissive nature, and for dominating you both when you are here and when you are away. I placed the suggestion that you would sleep upon kissing the collar in your mind while you were hypnotized in my office earlier so that you would know that I am in control of you. Your life will contain many more surprises, you can be sure.”

Hearing all of this turned Sandy on even more than she already was. She didn’t want to embarrass Mistress in front of her guests, so she forced herself to suppress the whimpering and moaning that wanted to escape from deep within her. Instead, she simply said, “Thank you, Mistress.”

“You’re very welcome. Now it is time for you to learn what slavery truly entails.”

Mistress was now standing behind Sandy, and she reached one hand in front of Sandy’s face to draw her eyes closed as she whispered, “Sleep.”

Sandy’s mind went dark once again.