The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sandy – The List

by Clare de Luna

Sandy hung in her bonds, drifting in hypnosis – her body spent and her mind content to simply remain heavy, sleepy, and compliant. How long she hung like this she didn’t know, but eventually she heard her Mistress’s voice once more.

“Obey Eve, my slave.” She said no more.

Sandy continued to hang, awaiting further instructions.

After more time passed, Sandy felt her legs being released from the shackles that held them against the wall. Shortly thereafter, her arms were freed, and Sandy felt a pair of hands holding her, lowering her gently to the floor.

“Just relax. Sleep.” It was Eve that was speaking to her now as she cradled Sandy’s head in her lap. Sandy felt Eve’s fingers running through her hair, stroking her face, and coaxing her deeper into trance.

“Relax, and sleep. Take some time to recover, as you relax… and sleep…”

Sandy fell deeper and deeper into her trance. She was vaguely aware of sounds around her – moaning and cries – the sound of hands slapping flesh, and ecstatic and pain-filled wails. These sounds rolled over her mind as she simply relaxed… and slept…

Eventually the sounds faded away. In the midst of deep, satisfying silence, Eve’s voice brought Sandy’s mind back to consciousness: “Wake up, Sandy. Come slowly out of your trance.”

Sandy slowly opened her eyes. Above her, she saw Eve’s breasts and face. Eve was completely naked now, except for her heels and collar, and she was looking down at Sandy with tenderness. Beyond Eve, Sandy could see that the room was now empty except for the two of them. There was no longer any light on the stage, though in the dim light Sandy could still make out the large X-frame looking sinister and imposing.

“I need you to stand up, do you think you can do that?” Eve asked.

“I think so,” Sandy responded.

Slowly, she raised her head out of Eve’s lap and rose to her feet. Her muscles ached both from the strain that they had been under and the stiffness that resulted from hanging in her bonds for so long. He skin was equally sore, and Sandy realized that she would be feeling the lingering effects of her punishment for at least a few days.

Eventually, Sandy was able to rise completely and, though her legs were a little wobbly, she could stand under her own power.

After Sandy had steadied herself for a moment, Eve pulled her hands behind her back and cuffed them together. Next, Sandy lost her ability to see as Eve slipped a blindfold over her eyes. Finally, Sandy felt a leash being attached to her collar and, moments later, she was being tugged forward.

She followed Eve blindly for a bit, before she sensed that she was entering a large room. The blindfold was suddenly removed, and Sandy blinked as her eyes adjusted to the dim lights in Mistress’s office.

Eve removed Sandy’s cuffs and took the leash off of her collar before providing a few instructions.

“Mistress is still saying goodnight to a few guests, but she will be in soon. In the meantime, there is some paperwork on the chair in front of the desk that she would like you to fill out.”

With that, Eve left the room. Sandy was taken aback by Eve’s instructions. Paperwork? She walked over to a chair that sat in front of the desk and, sure enough, there was a clipboard there with a pen and some pieces of paper. The top piece of paper, Sandy realized, was a note. Sandy’s knees nearly buckled in excitement as she realized that the strong handwriting could only be that of her Mistress. She read:

Dear Sandy,

Tonight has been a very special step in your journey and I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I have. Behind this note you’ll find a brief questionnaire that I want you to fill out. There will be no punishment for anything that you reveal in this questionnaire, nor will there be any punishment for how long you take to fill it out. You must, however, consider your answers very carefully – I will not tolerate carelessness or dishonesty – for your sake as well as mine.

Mistress

With a sense of eagerness, she looked at the questionnaire still attached to the clipboard.

It was divided into two columns. Each column contained an identical list of sexual activities – positions, scenarios, sexual acts, etc. The first column asked Sandy to put a check next to those items that she had personally experienced. The second asked Sandy to put a check next to those items that she felt she could possibly consent to.

Doing her best to heed Mistress’s warning, Sandy began to make her way through each column. The first column didn’t take long to fill out, but Sandy found the second to be quite a challenge. With each item she thought about its implications for her and her newfound submissiveness. A lot of the items on the list scared her, but as she thought about them, she realized that they also excited her. Some of these she realized, despite the terror that they instilled, she would still readily consent to if it pleased her Mistress.

The very hardest items on the list were those that she found she absolutely could not bring herself to consent to. She didn’t want to do anything, or refuse to do anything, that would disappoint her Mistress. But Mistress had commanded her to be completely honest, so, as much as it pained her, a few items did not receive a check mark.

When she was done, Sandy looked over both lists and noticed, with a sense of irony, that the list of items that she had experienced contained very few check marks, which stood in stark contrast to the list of items that she would consent to for her Mistress, which had very few blank spaces.

Satisfied with her answers – though terrified by what they implied – Sandy placed the clipboard on Mistress’s desk. Her task done, she walked to the center of the room and, as she had done when she had waited for Mistress before, she knelt in the middle of the room, facing the door; her hands folded behind her back, her breasts thrust proudly forward, and her eyes cast down to the floor.

She was in the same position that she had been in earlier that evening, but, Sandy knew, things were now completely different. Now, she wore a collar – her Mistress’s collar – around her neck. Her muscles ached from the demands that had been made of them, and her skin was still tender from her punishment.

More importantly, her sex hummed with a satisfaction that she had never known before. Her mind was at peace, and she had a sense of fulfillment that touched her entire being with joy. Waiting submissively for her Mistress before had been exciting and slightly terrifying. Waiting now was a sincere act of devotion.

Sandy didn’t have to wait long before the door opened. She heard heeled feet walk slowly towards her, and then felt a hand petting her hair. Once again, her Mistress was pleased with her submissive display.

After stroking Sandy’s hair for a few moments, Mistress walked away from Sandy, towards the desk. As she did so, she spoke.

“Stand up, Sandy, and take a seat.” Sandy obeyed as Mistress moved to the other side of the desk and took a seat in her chair. Mistress stared directly into Sandy’s eyes as she continued.

“How do you feel about what transpired tonight, slave?”

“I feel wonderful. I feel… complete. Although…”

“Yes?”

“I wish I could have performed better in the contest with Jenny.”

“Don’t worry about that at all, Sandy. I knew that there was no way that you would be able to outlast Jenny – she has been my slave for quite some time and I have trained her very thoroughly, and very harshly, during that time. In time, you will learn control, but for now you are no match for Jenny’s ability to endure punishment, and to withhold her own pleasure. If I had really wanted to witness a fair contest, I would have placed Jenny up against Eve, although if I had done that we might still be waiting for one of them to give in.”

Sandy simply listened, although she was slightly confused by Mistress’s response. Mistress must have seen the confusion on her face, as she asked, “Is there something you don’t understand, slave?”

“Well, if you knew I couldn’t win, then…” Sandy let the question trail off, suddenly frightened that her Mistress would think that she was questioning her authority.

“I was teaching you a lesson, Sandy – one that I suspect will take many more nights for you to truly learn. But before I tell you what that lesson is, tell me this: why did you choose the collar instead of the pendant?”

“I wanted to submit to you, Mistress. When I was crawling on the table, so exposed to all those women, I realized that that was the most submissive I had ever felt. When I am hypnotized I feel controlled, but when I consciously obey your commands, I feel dominated. I still love the feeling of trance, but I wanted to be more than a mindless slave – I wanted to be a willing slave.”

“Yes, and I am glad that you made the decision that you did. And that is also why I wanted to test you against Jenny. As I’m sure you realized, as soon as you went into trance you lost the ability to withhold your orgasm. By attempting to let hypnosis take away your control, you lost all control, and thus couldn’t fully obey my command. There will be times when I draw you into trance, and in order to obey me, you will submit to my hypnosis. But hiding in trance in order to avoid consciously following my commands is not the kind of submission that you need – that you clearly crave.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sandy felt tears starting to well up in her mind as she realized how she had failed her Mistress’s test.

“Don’t be upset, Sandy. You have already come further in your submission faster than any slave I have ever had – faster even than Jenny; and she had had some experience before I ever came across her. I was very pleased with you tonight.”

Sandy wiped away her tears and smiled upon hearing Mistress’s words.

With that, Mistress looked at the clipboard lying on the desk in front of her.

“I see that you have filled out the questionnaire as I commanded.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

A wry grin spread over Mistress’s lips as she looked at the list.

“I also see that you are quite the submissive little slut, aren’t you?”

Sandy’s blush was as deep as it had been all night. Mistress continued.

“But an inexperienced slut, I see.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Mistress continued to look over the list. At one point she raised an eyebrow.

“This surprises me: you do not want me to use your asshole?”

“N,n… I… I don’t…” Sandy began to stammer and tears began to roll down her cheeks again. This was the moment she had feared – the moment when she had to say no to her Mistress. Mistress’s face suddenly became very serious.

“Listen to me Sandy, and this is important. I intend to dominate you. I intend to test your limits in ways that you cannot imagine – mentally, physically, and emotionally. You will experience extremes of sensation, both pleasure and pain, that you do not currently know you can endure.”

All of this was frightening Sandy, but also thrilling her. She continued to listen.

“The reason that you will submit to all of this – the reason that you have submitted this far – is trust. The reason I will be able to take you to new limits is because you will realize that no matter how much you submit to me, I will never push you past those limits. A woman cannot be hypnotized against her will, nor can a woman be dominated against her will – when that happens, it is not submission, it is abuse. I will not abuse you. You should feel no shame in reserving your asshole, nor should you feel any shame in the other things that you have not checked on this list. Do you understand?”

“Y-y-yes, M-Mistress.” Sandy was so overcome with emotion that she struggled to get the words out.

“Good girl. Now, Sandy, it is getting quite late, and I know that you have to work in the morning.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sandy hadn’t thought about work since Mistress had called her so many hours earlier. She had lost all track of time – she had no idea how long she had before she had to be back at the office, ready to work hard with Penny.

“Do you have any idea how late it is, slave?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Well, then, look at this and tell me what time it is.”

Mistress extended her hand and Sandy saw that she was holding one end of a chain. At the other was a silver pocket watch that was swinging in a slow arc, back and forth.

“Can you tell me what time it is?”

“No, Mistress, it’s moving too fast.”

Mistress remained silent, and Sandy stared at the watch.

Mistress said nothing for quite some time. Sandy continued to stare at the watch as it swung back and forth… and back and forth…

It was so tempting, Sandy thought. She knew that she could stare at that watch and fall into trance. She was so tired from everything that had happened. Her body was exhausted. Her mind was tired. She was spent physically and emotionally.

And there, before her, the watch swung back… and forth…

It could entrance her. It could lull her to sleep. Lull her into hypnosis.

As it swung back… and forth…

But Sandy resisted. Her Mistress had not commanded her to sleep. Her Mistress had commanded her to read the watch, so she did her best to shrug off the fatigue that was creeping into her mind, and to focus on the watch as it swung back… and forth…

“Try to focus on one hand at a time, slave.” Sandy did as she was commanded, trying desperately to get her eyes to track the watch well enough to make out the different hands. But it was so difficult because the watch continued to swing back… and forth…

“Focus on the second hand first, as it races around and around.” Sandy did as her Mistress commanded. She stared intently at the watch as it swung back… and forth…

“If that is too much for your tired, sleepy mind, then try to focus on the minute hand, which moves so much slower.”

Again, Sandy did as she was commanded. She ignored the second hand, that now seemed to be racing around and around the face of the watch, and instead tried to lock her eyes on the minute hand that seemed to move at a speed that was just barely perceptible. All the while, the watch swung back… and forth…

“If you cannot see the minute hand move, then try to look at the hour hand, Sandy. It is practically still… much like your mind is becoming…”

Yes, Sandy realized, her mind was slowly losing its battle with the watch, as it swung back… and forth…

She did as her Mistress commanded – she stared at the hour hand, which did not seem to move. The only motion that her eyes were now following was the arc of the watch as it swung back… and forth…

“Good girl, my slave. You resisted the trance until my words drew you into it. You have learned your lesson well.”

A feeling of pride swept over Sandy even as her Mistress’s mention of her trance started to drag her deeper into hypnosis. She continued to stare as the watch swung back… and forth…

“Yes, watch the watch, Sandy… let it take you deeper… as it swings back… and forth… and back… and forth…”

Now Sandy knew that she could not look away from the watch – that it had entranced her. No, that her Mistress had entranced her. Now, she could only obey.

“Watch the watch, slave… and feel yourself going deeper… feel your eyes growing heavy… feel your mind growing heavy…”

Sandy was struggling to keep her tired eyes open. She was so exhausted, so ready to give in to sleep. Her tired, heavy eyes started to close for good when Mistress’s words forced Sandy to open them again.

“Watch the watch, slave… your eyes are so tired… your eyelids so heavy… as you watch the watch… as it swing back… and forth… and back… and forth…”

Sandy’s head felt so heavy – she wanted to succumb to sleep so badly, but she still stared, forcing her sleepy, lidded eyes to remain open.

“Watch the watch, slave… feel yourself getting sleepy… so sleepy… so tired… so very, very sleepy… you may sleep, my slave.”

Sandy sighed as her eyes slipped shut and her head fell to her chest once again.

“Deeper and deeper… deeper and deeper…”

Sandy felt herself falling. Reaching the depths of trance that were now becoming quite familiar to her. She sank deeper and deeper – following her Mistress’s commands.

Once again, she felt herself losing all track of time… She was aware of standing… of walking… of water… of heat… Something was wrapped around her… She was in a seat, and she was moving… she was rising… she was in a bed… she was sleeping… sleeping… sleeping…

Sandy snapped awake when her alarm clock went off. She was lying in her own bed, completely naked – no heels, no collar. For a moment, she wondered if she had dreamed the whole experience with her Mistress, but one glance at her naked body made it clear that it had been anything but a dream.

She was actually startled by just how faint the marks on her body proved to be. Her skin had a glossy, smooth texture that suggested that it had been treated somehow, probably in a way that soothed some of punishment it had endured. Nevertheless, there was no denying the marks on her body – everything that had happened the previous night had been real.

In addition to the treatment of her skin, she was also quite clean – all of the sweat and excretions from the night before had been washed away.

Hanging on the doorknob to the bathroom door, Sandy could see a robe that didn’t belong to her. That must have been what she had been brought home in.

Sandy stretched her body in a long, luxurious motion and simply reveled in the feelings that cascaded down on her. She was a slave. This thought brought a huge smile to her face. She was no longer wearing her collar, but that didn’t matter. She had submitted to Mistress completely, and would now learn how to become a better submissive – to be the type of slave that Mistress deserved.

As she happily rose from bed, she realized that she had a whole new outlook from the one that had plagued her twenty four hours ago. Yesterday she had woken up filled with anxiety, worried that her Mistress didn’t want her. Now, despite the aching soreness of both her skin and her muscles, she felt whole – her Mistress did want her; she had dominated her; collared her; punished her; and brought her to climax.

It had been a long night, and Sandy knew that when she got home from work she would probably go straight to sleep. But for now, she felt invigorated. She looked forward to what the day held. She was excited by the possibility to seeing Penny. She was thrilled to work hard at her job. But most of all, she was ecstatic to think about what the future might hold.