The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sarah – Public Places

by Clare de Luna

Sarah sat in the restaurant feeling nervous and excited. The more she had thought about what would transpire this evening, the more her body responded. So much of this week had been consumed with her feelings for Sandy, and her feeling that she had ruined their friendship, that her memories of last Friday night were tinged with sadness and despair.

But they were also filled with passion and lust, and now that Sarah was about to encounter Mistress Catherine again, these were the feelings that were coming to the fore.

She had put on her best cocktail dress and arrived promptly at 7:30. The hostess had seated her at Mistress Catherine’s table, and now she had only to wait for her Mistress to arrive. She was seated in a booth in the back of the restaurant. The booth seat in which Sarah now sat ran against the wall long enough to seat two comfortably, then it curved away from the wall, allowing for another person to sit at a right angle to the other two.

The other side of the table was open, and could accommodate a few chairs, but right now there were no chairs to be found. As Sarah sat waiting for Mistress Catherine, she realized that this lack of chairs meant that they would be seated in the booth together – sitting fairly close together. She also noticed that there were three place settings. Who would be joining them? Would it Eve? Would it be someone she had never met? Or would it maybe be Sandy? This thought caused Sarah’s nipples to grow hard, and she suddenly became very frightened that other people in the dimly lit restaurant could see them poking through her dress, even though she had a bra covering them underneath the thin outer fabric. She also began to rub her thighs together without even realizing she was doing it, but this didn’t worry her as much since the table cloth reached all the way to the floor, thus hiding her actions from the other patrons.

Sarah was doing her best to keep an eye on the door so that she could see when Mistress Catherine arrived, but it was proving difficult as a partition that separated the front door from dining room was blocking her vision. She could just make out the top of the door and the occasional head of a tall man or woman who entered.

Each time she saw the door open, her heart went into her throat – would it be Mistress Catherine? Was tonight’s experience about to begin?

Sarah really had no idea what to expect. She couldn’t possibly be hypnotized in a such a public place, nor could she get lost in the lust that had consumed her the previous week. Still, she assumed that Mistress Catherine had something in store beyond idle dinner chatter, and this mystery evoked a lust of its own.

Sarah could feel the wetness in her sex as these thoughts continually aroused her body.

Suddenly, her eyes were drawn once again to the door as it opened. This time, though, her heart did more than just go into her throat, for she could see that the person who entered was a tall woman with dark hair – it was Mistress Catherine.

With her heart pounding in her chest, Sarah stared at the door, noting that Mistress Catherine was waiting as the valet continued to hold the door for someone else – someone that Sarah couldn’t see due to the partition.

A few moments later, Mistress Catherine came around the partition, following the hostess who was walking towards the table where Sarah sat. Sarah’s heart was already pounding, but the anticipation over who was with Mistress Catherine was almost more than she could bear.

Moments after Mistress Catherine had come into full view, her companion entered Sarah’s sight as well. All of her hopes and fears coalesced into one heart stopping moment as Sarah saw that it was Sandy, looking absolutely gorgeous in an elegant black cocktail dress and a simple black choker. Sandy followed slowly behind Mistress Catherine as the tall woman made her way towards the table.

The hostess arrived first, and turned to Mistress Catherine.

“Will this do, Dr. Chambers?”

“Yes, Samantha, this will do nicely.”

With that, Mistress Catherine turned and took Sandy’s hand, helping her into the booth before she sat herself. Sandy was now sitting between Sarah and Mistress Catherine, causing Sarah to practically swoon with both excitement and dread.

“Your waiter will be with you in a moment,” the waiter informed them before leaving the table.

Sarah barely heard these words, though, as the blood rushing in her ears seemed to block out all other sounds. Not sure what to say or do, Sarah simply stared down at the place-setting in front of her. After so many days of wondering what would happen with Sandy, her friend was now sitting right next to her. One way or another, Sarah assumed, she would find out what Sandy thought about their sexual encounter the other night.

But Sandy didn’t seem to be saying anything to Sarah – she wasn’t even acknowledging Sarah’s presence. With a feeling of imposing doom, Sarah built up her courage and turned to look at her friend. That was when the realization struck her: Sandy was hypnotized! There was no mistaking those glassy eyes; the vacant look; the sluggish movements. Sandy was clearly in a deep trance.

And just as it had on Friday night, that look on Sandy’s beautiful face went straight to Sarah’s sex. In fact, this was having an even greater impact on her than it had before because she was witnessing the depth of Sandy’s trance so closely. She had watched Sandy succumb to hypnosis the first time from a reasonable distance, and, later that evening, had seen her in the throes of hypnotic passion, but now she felt her whole body respond as she realized that she was mere inches away from Sandy while Sandy was simply lost in a deep state of hypnosis.

Sarah continued to stare at her entranced friend as Mistress Catherine finally broke the silence at the table.

“I assume you’ve realized Sandy’s state.”

“Yes,” Sarah answered, “she’s hypnotized, right?”

“Oh, yes. Very deeply.”

Sarah finally tore her eyes away from Sandy’s blank face to glance around the restaurant.

“And you are able to have her hypnotized in here, with all these people? What if they find out?”

Mistress Catherine gave out a short laugh.

“First, I doubt the other guests are paying that close attention to what is going on in a dark booth in the back of the restaurant. And besides, how would they know? You didn’t know that she was hypnotized when you saw her enter, did you?”

“Well, no, but…” Sarah trailed off, not sure what to say.

“If anyone was watching her closely – which is entirely possible, she is quite striking after all – they might think she looks a little zoned out, a bit spacey. But hypnosis is probably the last thing on their minds. And besides, even if they did realize that she was hypnotized, what would they do? What would be so bad about that?”

“I don’t know. I just…” Once again, Sarah was at a loss for words.

“Are you afraid that I’ll hypnotize you?”

“Could you… in here?”

“You, like Sandy, are a very good subject. Either one of you could be hypnotized almost anywhere. Would it frighten you to be hypnotized here?”

“Yes… no… well, I… it just seems like something that… I don’t know…” Sarah’s whole being was in complete turmoil. Her body was responding to Mistress Catherine’s words – her heart was pounding, her nipples were now clearly jutting out through the fabric of her dress, and she was starting to worry that her sex was leaking outside of her panties. At the same time, though, her mind was racing – she had been so certain that meeting Mistress Catherine in this restaurant would mean that she wouldn’t be hypnotized – at least not unless they went somewhere else. And that would give her a chance to say no. But now, she didn’t know what to think.

“You can relax, Sarah,” Mistress assured her. “I have no intentions of using hypnosis to embarrass you in this public place. I called you here because I suspected that you were torn about what happened last Friday night, and I wanted to speak with you about it.”

Sarah felt her nerves settle just a bit. At that moment a waiter arrived. He first lit a small votive candle in the middle of the table, then began to take their drink order. Sarah insisted that she just wanted water – she certainly was too frightened to drink around Mistress Catherine. Mistress, too, just ordered water. Sarah then braced herself as she was sure that Sandy would be unable to answer and would create an awkward situation with the waiter. But when it was Sandy’s turn, she turned to the waiter and, with a smile, and said “Just water for me as well please.”

The waiter left the table and Sarah was astonished to see the brightness and energy that Sandy had just demonstrated simply vanish. Her eyes became glassy again, and her stare became vacant, the soft candle light seeming to make her look even more helpless than before.

“You like seeing her like this, don’t you?” Mistress asked.

“Y-yes. I… how did she answer like that?”

“Well, I knew that we’d be coming here, so I programmed her to be able to speak to the waiter in a reasonable way.”

“That’s just… so… my god.” Words continued to escape Sarah’s mind.

“A quiet restaurant like this is really quite easy. I have brought many hypnotized women to far more complicated situations than this one.”

“But, with all these people around… and she’s just…” Sarah continued to struggle to wrap her mind around the idea of being so helplessly entranced in such a public place. She also struggled to keep her body under control – her arousal was increasing rapidly and she didn’t want to make a spectacle of herself.

“So tell me,” Mistress Catherine continued, “how does it feel to be so close to Sandy again?”

“It’s… it’s great. Can she hear us?”

“In a sense. But she will have no conscious memories of what you say unless I instruct her to. She’s quite deep, so I can decide how much of any of this she remembers.”

“Well, I… my god, she just looks so… gone!”

“And you like that, don’t you?”

Sarah couldn’t deny it. “Yes. She’s just so beautiful like this. So helpless.”

“Tell me, Sarah, did you enjoy feeling that helpless on Friday?”

Sarah suddenly blushed a deep red. “Y-yes. It was amazing.”

“What was it that you enjoyed so much?”

“I don’t know… I… I just didn’t have to worry. I was just… obeying. I was completely…”

“Uninhibited?” Sarah’s blush deepened, as did the extent of her arousal.

Sarah was rescued from having to answer when the waiter arrived with their drinks. He took their dinner orders and, once again Sandy seemed to break out of her fog and answer the waiter easily and energetically. As soon as he left she lapsed back into her deeply hypnotized state.

Sarah continued to gawk at Sandy, finding her utterly, erotically captivating as she seemed to slip in and out of these states, yet remaining deeply hypnotized all the while. Mistress Catherine broke the silence once again.

“Would you like to be hypnotized again?”

“In here?” Sarah started to look around the restaurant again, suddenly terrified at the thought of being entranced in a place where she could be seen by strangers. What would the other patrons think if they saw her yielding to a hypnotist in the middle of such a classy place?

“This seems to be quite worrying to you. Would you like for me to show you how simple it is to place someone into trance without anyone noticing?”

“What? I don’t… I… But what if they see me?”

“Perhaps I wasn’t talking about you. What about a demonstration. What if I simply let you watch me hypnotize Sandy.”

“But she’s already hypnotized.”

“I’ll bring her out of trance, then you can watch as she goes under. And no one here will be the wiser.”

Sarah’s heart leapt at that statement. She loved being this close to Sandy again, but if she came out of hypnosis, that would mean that she’d be fully aware of Sarah’s presence. That would mean facing the reality that she had spent the week avoiding. Sarah tried to stammer out a response to Mistress Catherine.

“B-but… then she’d know… I mean… she hasn’t really seen me…”

“My poor girl. You’re so full of fear, aren’t you? Just relax, I’ll take care of everything.”

With that, Mistress Catherine turned to Sandy.

“Listen closely, Sandy. In a moment, I am going to bring you out of trance. When I do, you will find a young woman sitting next to you. No matter how familiar she might look to you, you will only see her as a stranger. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” These were the first words that Sarah had heard Sandy speak except to the waiter, and the sleepy monotone with which she spoke them further inflamed Sarah’s erotically charged body.

“Good girl.” Mistress complimented the hypnotized woman. Then, she placed her hand in front of Sandy’s face and snapped her fingers as she said, “Awake.”

Sandy’s eyes fluttered open, and she looked around, clearly a bit startled.

“Wh-where am I?” Sandy began to blush as she took everything in. Then she turned towards Sarah and her blush deepened.

“H-hello.” Sandy hesitantly greeted Sarah, though her eyes showed no sign of recognition.

“This young woman is very interested in hypnosis, Sandy. Why don’t you tell her what it was like to be hypnotized in this restaurant?”

Sandy’s face lit up – a stark contrast to the vacant stare from before.

“Oh, it was amazing. I was just drifting, knowing that there might be eyes on me. It was so…”

“It’s okay, Sandy,” Mistress assured her, “you can tell our friend here everything.”

“It was so erotic to know that they just saw a young woman entering a restaurant. It was such a turn on to know that I had submitted so completely to my Mistress, but no one else had any idea. And it was also incredibly arousing to know that my Mistress could make me do things here, in front of all of these people, and I would simply obey without a thought.”

“And would you like to return to that state of hypnosis?”

“If it would please you, Mistress, being in trance would be absolutely wonderful.”

“Very well.” Mistress once again turned her gaze towards Sarah. “Be careful not to be drawn into Sandy’s induction, okay?”

Sarah had been listening to Sandy so closely, feeling her friend’s words was driving her own arousal even higher. So it took her a moment to comprehend what Mistress Catherine had just said to her. Shaking her head as if she had been in a trance of her own, she replied, “Y-yes. Okay.”

“Good, then let’s begin. Sandy, I want you to stare at the candle on the table.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good, stare at the candle, and watch it sway slightly, back and forth… and back… and forth… Sarah, you aren’t looking at the candle, are you?”

Sarah suddenly began blinking furiously as she realized that she had, in fact, been staring at the candle – she had been staring at it with absolute rapt attention. She felt a blush creeping over her as Mistress resumed.

“Sandy, keep looking at the candle… only Sandy… look at the candle… the candle will take you down… down… into trance… as it flickers back… and forth… and back… and forth… are you watching the candle?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sandy’s words helped to snap Sarah back into consciousness as she realized that, once again, she had been staring at the candle.

Sarah’s eyes began roaming around the restaurant, searching for something else to focus on. But everything was so dim. Everything except for the candle that was flickering back… and forth… and back… and forth…

“Sarah, don’t let the candle entrance you, you must look away.” Once again, Sarah blinked as she realized that she had been drawn into the candle a third time. Mistress continued.

“Only Sandy should look at the candle. The candle is so hypnotic. Drawing your gaze in, Sandy. It is so entrancing… as it flutters back… and forth… and back… and forth… the candle is so powerful… drawing your gaze… so hypnotic… so powerful…”

Sarah was desperately looking for something else to occupy her attention. She knew she couldn’t look at the candle. It was so powerful, so hypnotic. She needed to find something else to focus on. Her gaze fell on Sandy, and immediately her already intense arousal grew. Sandy looked as though she was already deeply hypnotized. Her look was so vacant. And erotic.

Sarah loved seeing Sandy like this – giving in to trance; falling into hypnosis. It was so amazing to just stare at her. And this would be safe. Mistress Catherine had warned her that the candle was powerful and hypnotic. But Sandy had no power. She was so helpless. Sarah stared at her friend as Mistress’s words continued to place the young woman further into trance.

“Go deeper… let the candle take you deeper… staring at something so powerful is so entrancing… see the candle flickering back… and forth… and back… and forth… Sarah, you are no longer looking at the candle… it is so powerful… only Sandy is looking at the candle… you cannot look away… you will continue to stare… as you go deeper…”

Sarah was a bit confused by Mistress Catherine’s words. She had said “you cannot look away” – but was she speaking to Sandy at the moment or to Sarah? It didn’t matter, though, because Sarah was looking at Sandy, there was no danger in that. With each passing second, Sarah could see Sandy becoming more and more entranced – more and more helpless. Sandy had no power. Looking at Sandy was safe. Sarah couldn’t look away, because she might see the candle. She had to look at Sandy.

“Yes, stare… continue to stare… continue to feel yourself falling deeper… losing your will to resist… staring deeper… you cannot look away… you like this feeling, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sarah thought she heard two voices uttering this compliant phrase, but she didn’t want to think about it. She might lose her concentration and stop focusing on Sandy, and then her eyes might fall upon the candle. She knew that she didn’t have the will to resist the candle… she had to stare at Sandy… Sandy was so helpless… she could not look away from Sandy…

“Yes, look deeper… deeper and deeper… so helpless… so powerless to resist…”

“Yes, Mistress.” This time, Sarah was sure that two voices had responded to Mistress, but she continued to focus on Sandy.

“So powerless… so helpless… look deeper…” Sarah was looking deeper now – staring into Sandy’s vacant eyes – so powerless; only Sandy was so powerless that she couldn’t hypnotize Sarah at this point – she couldn’t look away from Sandy’s eyes…

“Deeper… and deeper… look deeper… and deeper…”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sarah looked deeper into Sandy’s helpless eyes and suddenly felt a slight jolt run through her body as she saw, reflected in those glassy, powerless, helpless eyes, a pair of powerful, hypnotic candles… flickering back… and forth… and back… and forth…

“Yes, you see the candle, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” There was no reason not to respond now. Sarah could see the candle – she couldn’t resist it. It was so powerful. So hypnotic.

“You feel its power… as it draws you deeper… as it flickers… back… and forth… and back… and forth…”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You are hypnotized, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Sarah felt so erotic uttering those words in unison with Sandy. They had been hypnotized together. Sarah relaxed and let herself go deeper.

“Deeper and deeper. Feel yourself fall deeper and deeper. The candle is so powerful. But your hypnotist is more powerful. Your hypnotist will take you deeper. You can stare at the candle, but when its light goes out, you will surrender to your hypnotist, won’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“When you no longer see the light of the candle, you will close your eyes and go deeper.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Sarah heard the soft sound of someone blowing, and suddenly the twin flames dancing in Sandy’s eyes went out. Immediately, Sandy’s eyes slammed shut. The powerful, hypnotic flame was gone. Sandy’s helpless, glassy eyes were gone. Sarah could do nothing but allow her own eyes to gently close as well, as she sank deep into a hypnotic trance.