The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Penny – Release

by Clare de Luna

Mistress stared down at Penny for several moments as the overwhelmed woman’s eyes continued to brim with tears. Penny stared back, wondering what Mistress would do to entrance her. Was it already happening? Was this stare part of the induction? As she continued to look into Mistress’s eyes she almost could feel herself falling into the trance that she suddenly realized she so desperately wanted.

Any thoughts of slipping into hypnosis disappeared with a single word from Mistress.

“Kneel,” the strong woman said.

Slowly, Penny did as she was told. As she felt her knees bending, a rush of arousal started to flow into her sex. This confused her – in asking Mistress to hypnotize her, Penny had finally admitted to herself that she longed for an escape from the constant pressures of her life. She spent so much time bearing the burden of so many responsibilities, and Mistress’s comments had made her realize how impossible it was for her to continue without some kind of respite.

But the arousal that coursed through her as she responded to Mistress’s commands seemed to be part of something else, something disconcerting and frightening. Still, Mistress had agreed to hypnotize her and, if that meant sinking to her knees, she would comply.

Penny was so desperate to feel the relief of trance that she wanted to do her best to please Mistress. So, when she was on her knees, she did her best to assume the position that Mistress had demanded before: she crossed her arms behind her back and cast her eyes to the floor. The business skirt that she was wearing, though, made it impossible for her to spread her legs, so she just knelt with them together.

This apparently was unacceptable to Mistress, who quickly commanded, “Spread your legs.”

“I can’t, Mistress, my skirt’s in the way.”

Mistress reached onto Penny’s desk and picked up a pair of scissors.

“Find a way to spread your legs or I’ll cut the front of your skirt in half for you. You might find that hard to explain on your way out of the building.”

Penny was stunned. Mistress’s harsh treatment was so unexpected, and so overwhelming. Penny didn’t deserve to be degraded like this, and she felt that she should stand up and demand that Mistress leave her office immediately.

But at the same time, something stopped her. Her mind was protesting this treatment, but her sex seemed to be reveling in it. For some reason that Penny couldn’t explain, Mistress’s sudden cruelty was turning her on, and she couldn’t deny it. Previously she had blamed Mistress’s hypnotic control, but now that excuse was absent. A whimper of arousal escaped Penny’s lips as she moved to satisfy Mistress.

Grabbing the hem of her skirt, Penny pulled it towards her hips until the entire piece of clothing was bunched at her waist. This left her panties, including the rapidly growing wet spot, completely exposed, but also freed her legs. She spread her legs, as Mistress had commanded, and then placed her arms back in position behind her back.

“Good girl.” Mistress’s compliment sent a jolt of sexual energy through Penny’s entire body.

As Penny’s mind continued to struggle to understand what was happening to her, Mistress suddenly pulled Penny’s chair near to her and sat down in it. She then reached out and began petting Penny’s head.

Penny couldn’t believe it! Here she was, kneeling in her own office while another woman sat in her chair and treated her as though she were some kind of pet. A part of her continued to vehemently protest, but she couldn’t deny that with each stroke of Mistress’s possessive hands Penny’s body felt another wave of arousal.

More tears leaked out of Penny’s eyes as she continued to struggle with the implications of her body’s betrayal. She began to long for Mistress’s hypnosis all the more – this experience was beginning to add to the weight of all of the responsibilities that bore down on her. She wanted to escape it all so badly, but Mistress was making no move to put her into trance.

“Take off your jacket.” Mistress once again broke Penny’s thoughts with a sharp command.

Penny quickly complied, only to hesitate when Mistress issued her next command.

“Unbutton your shirt.”

“But… I’m… this my office… what if someone looks in the window… I…”

Penny’s next words were cut short as she felt a sudden smack on her cheek. The blow was actually quite soft and was only jarring because it was so unexpected. Nonetheless, its effect was quite powerful. Penny immediately reached towards her shirt and, with hands shaking so hard that she could barely control them, she began unbuttoning her shirt.

With each button, she felt her nipples growing harder and harder. That slap should have been the final straw – she should have been calling security. But instead, she was giving in – obeying this woman who seemed intent on humiliating her. But she was also turning her on.

When Penny had finished unbuttoning her shirt, Mistress reached down and pulled Penny’s shirt off her shoulders, leaving it half on in a way that effectively pinned Penny’s arms to her sides. During this rough motion, Penny let out a gasp as this rough handling seemed to flood her with erotic desire.

Her mind awash in arousal and confusion, Penny looked up towards her Mistress and began to beg.

“Please, hypnotize me, Mistress. Please, I want to go into trance. Please, please hypnotize me.”

Even as Penny heard the words that she was uttering she couldn’t believe what she was saying. Just a few minutes before she had been resolute in her determination to resist Mistress’s trance. She was prepared to call the police in order to save herself from Mistress’s seemingly subversive ability to slip her into trance against her will. And now, just as Mistress had somehow predicted, she was on her knees, deeply aroused, and begging to be put into trance.

And what was most shocking was that it was the arousal, and not the begging, that Penny found to be the most distressing. Of course, Mistress had managed to fill her with sexual need before. In fact, she had brought Penny to a peak of arousal that she hadn’t thought possible, and then given her a climax that left her, literally, speechless. But that had been while Penny was under hypnosis – she had been compelled to feel that way.

Now, something else was happening. Penny’s body was responding of its own accord as Mistress dominated her, and that was something that Penny wasn’t prepared to face. She was, for some reason, unable to simply put a stop to what was happening, so there seemed only one way to escape the unbearable implications of what was happening to her. She continued to beg.

“Please, Mistress. I want to go under. I want to go deep for you. Please, hypnotize me. Please, Mistress. Please!”

Mistress just stared down at her coldly. Eventually, she reached back towards Penny’s desk and picked up the scissors again. With Penny still wantonly begging for hypnosis, Mistress casually leaned forward and, with a decisive “snip” cut Penny’s bra right between her breasts. She then pulled the bra straps down to join her shirt, exposing Penny’s breasts – the tight nipples pushing forward as Penny’s chest rose and fell with rasping, erotic breaths.

Penny’s begging continued, although she felt herself giving in as she realized that Mistress was going to proceed in her own way and at her own pace. By the time Mistress had traced the scissors down Penny’s body to her panties, Penny’s pleading had been reduced to a feeble whisper as she simply repeated, “please.” After Mistress used the scissors to cut Penny’s panties, and then to rip them off of her body, Penny’s pleading had ceased altogether.

Emotionally exhausted, Penny simply kneeled in front of Mistress, resigned. Tears still trickled down her cheeks as her body was periodically rocked with power spasms – sometimes of arousal, sometimes of sobs. Her eyes were downcast as she knelt – her body was completely exposed – her wet sex was completely available to Mistress, and the nipples on her naked breasts jutted out, revealing the deep extent of her arousal. Mistress simply sat in Penny’s chair and stared down at the helpless, aroused woman.

They remained like this for what seemed like an eternity before Mistress finally broke the spell. She didn’t utter a single word, but, instead, shifted the chair forward so that she was able to move her leg between Penny’s spread thighs. She placed her foot just below Penny’s exposed and dripping sex and, with just a slight motion, raised her toe so that the top of her smooth foot was resting within Penny’s sensitive, yearning cleft. She paused here for just a moment before uttering another command.

“Rock back and forth on my foot, Penny.”

The pressure of Mistress foot had sent sensations that felt like erotic lightening surging through Penny’s body. Now, as she obeyed her Mistress’s command, the feeling of rubbing her sex against her Mistress filled her with need – Penny immediately began to pant with arousal.

In the past few days, Penny had felt a frustrating, unsatisfying arousal that even a few small orgasms couldn’t satisfy. What she was feeling now was something else entirely. This wasn’t the nagging, distracting arousal that she had been feeling, this was an all-consuming passion, a deep, yearning, needful sensation. A sensation that Penny had only previously felt under Mistress’s hypnosis.

But now, Penny wasn’t hypnotized. The intensity of the pleasure that was crashing over her sent her mind spinning once again. How could wantonly humping this woman’s foot be so arousing? How could the humiliation of her situation feel so good? Why wouldn’t her Mistress just place her in trance? Why did she insist on putting Penny through all of this? And why did it all turn her on so intensely?

Penny’s thoughts were cut short as she felt a powerful, satisfying climax suddenly welling up from deep within her. Her breathing started to come in short gasps and her eyes grew wide as the arousal built up within her, on the brink of exploding out of her in a wild and passionate orgasm.

Suddenly, pain radiated out of Penny’s nipples, keeping the orgasm at bay. Mistress had taken each of Penny’s nipples in her fingers and was squeezing mercilessly.

“Don’t you dare cum without my permission.”

Once again, Penny’s mind was spinning. The pain had momentarily brought her down from the peak of impending climax, but she had quickly reached that peak again. In fact, once the surprise had passed, the pain in her nipples seemed to be pushing her still higher. She wanted to climax so badly, and her body was ready – the arousal that had been building within her was eager to escape, to allow wave after wave of pleasure to cascade down on her.

And yet, she resisted. Her hips still moved back and forth, rubbing her sex on her Mistress’s foot in a wanton display of need, and the nipples trapped between Mistress’s fingers were as hard as they had ever been. But for some reason that Penny simply couldn’t explain, she denied herself the release that she wanted, the release that would bring her so much pleasure, because Mistress had commanded her not to cum.

Penny closed her eyes as the urge to climax became so powerful that it took all of her concentration to keep her body under control. Through the haze of sexual need, Penny heard her Mistress speaking.

“Good girl. Keep rubbing yourself against me. Keep feeling your arousal grow. But don’t you dare cum. Keep resisting. Keep fighting it. Good girl. You’re doing so well. Such a good, wanton little slut. So well behaved.”

The humiliation of Mistress’s words cut through Penny, but they also spurred her on – the arousal that coursed through her was so strong that she almost lost control for a moment. Still, she hung on. The pain in her nipples from Mistress’s relentless grip had dulled into a warm, erotic ache, and her own juices had lubricated Mistress’s foot and shoe so that she was able to frantically rub her hungry sex up and down as her hips rocked of their own accord. Penny had the presence of mind not to let her moans grow too loud, as other people in the office might hear, but she knew that even this was becoming a losing battle as her need overwhelmed her.

Still, she did not cum.

All of the feelings continued to flood Penny’s mind and body: arousal, need, humiliation, confusion. All of it added up to push her body beyond its limits. Penny felt herself starting to lose her struggle to contain her release. She knew that, within moments, her body, which had been such a traitor to her throughout this experience, would commit its final betrayal and yield to orgasm before Mistress allowed it.

Suddenly, an idea flashed through Penny’s brain – there was one way that she could feel this arousal and not give in to her climax. She decided to make one, final, desperate plea to her Mistress.

“Please, Mistress! I’m losing control! Please, hypnotize me! Please! I can’t control my body! Please!”

Mistress’s only response was to release her grip on Penny’s nipples. The sudden rush of pain that emanated from the sensitive buds pushed her over the edge. Penny’s body was completely beyond her control. Her legs shook and her torso convulsed as a climax rushed through her, blinding her with its intensity. The feeling was so powerful that, rather than screaming her pleasure, she closed her eyes and practically held her breath, letting the waves of erotic energy pulse within her before bursting out of her in spasmodic waves of pure release. Her arms, still trapped by her own shirt and what was left of her bra, strained against in the fabric as all of her muscles tensed and twitched with pleasure.

The power of her orgasm continued to rip Penny until stars started to collect in her vision. She had lost all control of her body and now it was burning with more pleasure than her mind could sustain.

She had felt this intensity before – perhaps even more so – at Mistress’s hands in the past, but that had always been the result of hypnosis. Somehow, the knowledge of how she had brought herself to this climax, how she had humiliated herself and exposed just how helplessly aroused she was by rutting against Mistress’s foot, gave this orgasm a piercing intensity that was new to her.

She continued to buck on Mistress’s foot. The pain in her nipples continued to radiate through her – a reminder of the extent to which she had been at Mistress’s mercy, even though she had never yielded to a trance. A light sweat had broken out on her body as the physical exertions of her humping, and the release that it brought, taxed her body, even as her body filled with pleasure.

The intensity continued to rise, pushing through her. Her body was shaking and quivering, and the stars in her vision continued to grow as she felt herself being sliced apart by razors of pure pleasure.

She was on the brink of simply losing consciousness, but then, finally, the orgasm began to subside. The stars slowly faded and her twitching diminished from the constant shaking of moments before to a periodic spasm. As she slowly came down from the peak of her climax, Penny’s conscious thoughts began to take stock of what had just happened.

Between her legs, Penny could feel Mistress’s foot, now soaked with her own juices. Her sex still quivered around the hard leather of Mistress’s shoe, and the humiliation that filled her in knowing what she had just done on that shoe reduced her once again to tears.

Meanwhile, the pain in her nipples had begun to dissipate a bit, but as Penny thought about what they had been through her humiliation only increased. She, a strong, proud woman, had let Mistress basically manipulate her orgasm simply by first pinching and then releasing those rock hard nipples. The entire façade of her being had crumbled as her body had been reduced to two tight, sensitive points that jutted out from her breasts.

That all of this continued to turn her on caused Penny to break down once again. She had yielded to Mistress, finally asking to be hypnotized, and instead she had been subjected to countless humiliations, including her own complete loss of control – she had tried to hard not to cum, but eventually the climax had escaped her despite all of her efforts. And even now, rather than act with indignation, she simply kneeled before Mistress, letting the humiliation wash over her, letting her submission linger, letting Mistress continue to control and dominate her.

A new wave of sobs overcame her as she meekly looked up to Mistress once again and whispered, “Please, Mistress. Please hypnotize me. Please.”

“Why would you want that, Penny? You’ve already felt so much pleasure. What else is left for hypnosis to give you?”

As she asked Penny these questions, Mistress raised her cum drenched foot off the floor and held it just in front of Penny’s mouth. Understanding what was expected, Penny leaned forward and began to kiss and lick Mistress’s foot, tasting her own juices, sinking further into humiliation as she worshipped Mistress’s shoe.

Between licks and kisses, Penny answered.

“I don’t know, Mistress. I… just please… I don’t know what to do… what to think… please… it’s too much.”

Penny’s answer was sincere. The weight of her responsibilities was once again bearing down on her, even as she kissed, licked, and worshipped Mistress’s foot. She had forgotten them in the haze of arousal, but now the deadlines, the expectations, the trusts that she bore all began to press on her once again. But now, there was a new source of anxiety: she had just been humiliated, dominated, in her own office by a woman whom she had begged to hypnotize her and who, instead, had slapped her, degraded her, and then wrested control of her body from her – forcing her to cum despite her desperate desire not to – a desire that, in and of itself, was a form of submission to Mistress’s command to withhold her climax.

As she licked and kissed Mistress’s foot, Penny looked up with tired eyes towards the powerful woman sitting in her chair. She had been so exhausted before any of this had happened, and now, even as her sex tingled with the eroticism of her current situation, a deep fatigue settled on her. She simply couldn’t face the implications of what Mistress had just put her through. She needed to escape.

“Please, Mistress. I can’t handle this. Please, hypnotize me.”

“What is it that you can’t handle, Penny?”

“I… I don’t… know.”

“Hmmm… you’re proving quite a tough nut to crack, my dear. Today, you lost control. You lost control when you submitted to me. You lost control when you climaxed. Answer this one question, and I will give you what you wish. How did it feel to not be in control?”

Penny burst into tears as her body was wracked with violent sobs. She knew the answer. She didn’t want to say it. She just wanted to fall into trance, to get relief from all of this. But if she wanted that trance then she had to answer. There was nothing left to do. Through her tears, she looked at Mistress and replied.

“It felt wonderful, Mistress.”

“Good girl.”

Mistress pulled Penny’s head towards her so that it lay in her lap. Her cold demeanor from earlier had melted away, and now Penny looked up and saw a kind expression on Mistress’s face as she stroked Penny’s hair, occasionally allowing her hand to stray down to wipe away some of Penny’s tears.

After soothing Penny like this for a few moments, Mistress reached down Penny’s back and drew her shirt and bra completely off, leaving only her bunched up skirt and her shoes to prevent her from being completely naked, but also freeing her arms from their makeshift bondage.

“Sit up.”

Penny obeyed, lifting her tired, heavy head from her Mistress’s lap and settling back into the kneeling posture that she now assumed without even thinking.

“With your left hand I want you to gently play with your sex.”

Penny’s hand drifted down her stomach and reached her sex. It was still quite sensitive from the orgasm that she had had just moments before, and as her fingers came in contact with the soft, wet folds she sucked in her breath and immediately felt her heartbeat begin to rise once again.

“With your right hand I want you to stroke your breasts and stimulate you nipples.”

Penny did as she was told, softly caressing first one breast, then the other. Her nipples had never lost their hardness, and now she brushed them tenderly with her fingers, sending shivers up and down her spine each time.

Penny was so exhausted that she simply refused to think about what was happening. Since that fateful night almost a week ago when she had first fallen under Mistress’s power Penny hadn’t had a decent night’s sleep, and her heightened sense of responsibility both at work and in her relationship with Sandy had taken such a toll. Now, having just been thoroughly dominated and made to cum by Mistress once again, she felt spent. All she wanted was to let go and rest, to sleep in hypnosis.

But touching herself – masturbating her body as Mistress watched – was turning her on once again. She had admitted to Mistress that submitting had felt wonderful, and this new experience, too, filled her with pleasure. The implications still frightened her – so much so that she refused to think about it. She simply reveled in the pleasure, and awaited Mistress’s hypnosis.

Finally, after several moments of stimulating her body under Mistress’s watchful gaze, Penny heard the dominant woman speak.

“Close your eyes, Penny.”

Penny immediately obeyed, ready to sink into trance however Mistress chose to guide her there.

“Keep touching yourself. Keep masturbating in front of me.”

A blush crept over Penny’s face as a new wave of humiliation washed over her.

“Why are you doing this, Penny? Why are you touching yourself?”

“Because you commanded me to, Mistress.”

“Yes, and you’ve submitted to me, haven’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Penny chose to answer without thinking – she wanted to be hypnotized so badly that, at this point, she would agree to almost anything. This question scared her, but the only respite she could have from this fear was to obey Mistress – to let Mistress take her into hypnosis.

“Good girl. Keep touching yourself, and know that as you masturbate you submit to me more… and more… and more…”

A quiver of anxiety started to work its way back into Penny’s mind at this statement, although her hands did not hesitate in their stimulation of her tired but sensitive body. Before Penny could think about this anxiety, though, Mistress continued.

“Keep touching yourself… and submitting… and relaxing… relaxing… at my command…”

Penny suddenly let out a deep breath, and with it felt a huge wave of tension exit her body. She realized that Mistress had begun an induction and this filled her with relief. She almost felt like crying once again, the release of tension was so intense.

“Hypnosis is a form of submission… as you relax further… and further… you will fall deeper… and deeper… into hypnosis… deeper… and deeper… into a submissive state…”

Penny could feel herself beginning to go under. Her own thoughts were fading. Mistress’s voice was becoming more and more her focus as everything else began to fade away.

“And as your hands continue to stimulate you… as your hands continue to obey my command… as your hands continue to prove your submission… you will feel pleasure… pleasure in submission… as you relax…”

The pleasure had, indeed, grown. Her relaxation prevented her from expressing it, but her body was responding to her own touch. Her nipples were jutting out proudly, and her wetness now coated her fingers as she played with every part of her sex.

“Even as your arousal grows… you can go deeper… and deeper… because they are both connected to the same thing… hypnosis is submission… your pleasure is submission… you will go deeper… and submit… pleasure… relaxation… submission… deeper… and deeper…”

Some part of Penny briefly wondered about those ideas. Should she resist? Was she in danger? But every time one of these thoughts entered her mind, it was quickly swept away by a finger – her own finger – brushing across a nipple, or a wave of relaxation finally saving her from the pressures of her life.

“You have submitted to me before… you’ve been hypnotized by me before… you’ve felt pleasure at my commands before… and you will give in now… you will go deeper… submit deeper… feel pleasure take you deeper… feel submission take you deeper…”

Penny’s own thoughts continued to fade. Thinking was pointless – she should just experience relaxation, hypnosis, pleasure, and submission. With some of her final remaining thoughts, she realized that this was, in fact, the first time that she had ever realized that she was being hypnotized. For the first time, sinking into Mistress’s spell wasn’t coming as a surprise – she didn’t suddenly admit that, without her own conscious awareness – she had gone under. Instead, she gave herself to it – enjoying the feeling of hypnosis slowly creeping over her mind; blocking out all of the pressures and anxieties that had been pressing in on her. Relaxing. Feeling pleasure. Submitting.

“Sleep…”

Sleeping.

Penny was very distantly aware of hands catching her almost naked body as it fell forward, her head flopping down onto Mistress’s lap once more. The stroking of her hair resumed as Mistress guided her deeper.

“Don’t stop touching yourself, Penny.” Penny’s hands, which had gone limp at the command to sleep, slowly resumed their stimulation of her body.

“Continue to feel pleasure. Relaxation. Submission. And with these things comes rejuvenation. Rest your tired soul, feel the pleasure, the relaxation, the submission, refresh your mind and your body, even as you sink deeper… and deeper… and deeper…”

Now in a deep state of hypnosis, Penny had no reason to think about what Mistress was saying, she simply obeyed. Pleasure was pouring through her body, and yet her body remained completely relaxed. Her sex was throbbing with arousal, but she felt no need to clench her thighs, she felt no struggle to breath. She was relaxed. Submissive.

“Yes, deeper… and deeper… more aroused… more relaxed… more submissive…”

Submissive. She was feeling submissive. Being submissive allowed her to relax. It allowed her to feel pleasure. It allowed her to feel relaxed as she felt pleasure.

“Yes, Penny… as you submit to hypnosis… as you submit to me… you will have no reason to be tense… no reason to be tense about pleasure… you can relax… and feel pleasure… relax and enjoy your pleasure… relax… feel pleasure… feel wonderful…”

Yes, she felt wonderful. Just as she had told Mistress earlier. She felt wonderful. And relaxed. And full of pleasure. And submissive.

“Now Penny, I want you to sit up again, but remain in a deep state of hypnosis, and continue to pleasure yourself.”

Penny felt her body drifting, once again, into the now familiar kneeling posture.

“Now, I want you to continue to go deeper… continue to submit… continue to refresh and relax your mind…”

Penny obeyed.

“I also want you to continue to feel pleasure… continue to masturbate… continue to build your arousal…”

Penny obeyed.

“In a moment, I will snap my fingers. When I do, I want you to begin counting from one to one hundred. With each number, your arousal will grow. And with each number, your trance will deepen. When you reach one hundred, you will come out of hypnosis feeling refreshed, as though you have slept for many hours. You will also reach a powerful and satisfying climax. Do you understand?”

Through her relaxation and arousal, Penny could only manage a quiet and mumbled, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl.”

Snap!

Penny began counting softly under her breath. With each number, she felt her body responding more and more to her own ministrations. Her sex seemed to become increasingly sensitive with each passing moment, and her nipples seemed to radiate pleasure throughout her entire body.

Still, she never faltered in her steady count, for with each passing number her mind became increasingly focused on following Mistress’s command. Each number took her deeper. Made her more obedient. Made her more submissive.

She was just barely aware of the sound of feet moving. Of a door opening and closing. But those thoughts soon vanished as her countdown took her mind deeper even as it took her arousal higher.

She continued to count, feeling her fingers sliding easily over her drenched sex; feeling her hands squeezing the sensitive flesh of her breasts; feeling her mind wholly consumed in its focus to obey.

Finally, without even realizing she had reached the final numbers already, Penny heard herself whisper, “ninety-eight, ninety-nine, one-hundred.”

Her eyes burst open as a wave of orgasmic pleasure struck her. She immediately keeled over as her mind rushed to try to catch up with a body that was already rocking in erotic release. Her fingers were still steadily working over her sex as wave after wave of sensation burned through her.

As her mind regained conscious thought, her first impulse was to control her screams since she was still in her office, but she realized that there were no screams. Relaxed, ecstatic moans were pouring out of her mouth, but they weren’t nearly loud enough to be heard through the closed door of her office. Her body was responding, with an intensity that rivaled all of the orgasms that Mistress had brought her, but she was simply relaxing and enjoying it rather than frantically thrashing as she had before.

Laying on the floor of her office, wearing only her skirt and shoes, Penny pinched her nipples with one hand while the other continued to masturbate her sex. Wave after wave of orgasm rippled over her body, and her mind danced in the joy that each new sensation of pleasure brought to her.

A sheen of perspiration covered her body, but it was a far cry from the drenched, sweat covered passion of her previous orgasm this afternoon. Her hips were thrusting forward, but not bucking with the violent abandon that they had when she had cum in Mistress’s office.

Rather than those feelings of intense, animal lust, Penny masturbated and felt a feeling of deep, satisfied bliss flow through her, as all of her tensions, all of her anxieties, all of her responsibilities, all of her pressures simply drifted away.

Penny closed her eyes and arched her back, throwing her head back as a wide smile spread over her face. With her breasts thrust up into the air and her hand plunging into her slick sex, she opened her legs as wide as they would go and, similarly, opened her mind to the pleasure that was descending upon her.

She was aware that she was in her office. She was aware that Mistress had already left. She was aware of how exposed she would be to anyone who entered now. She was aware of the open window that someone might look into. She was aware of the work that she still had to do.

But none of that mattered. She simply masturbated and felt her climax, as it continued to flow through her body, reaching its peak again, and again, and again.

Finally, the feelings began to subside. Penny relaxed all of her muscles, lying limply on the floor, enjoying the afterglow of the orgasms that, while perhaps not as intense as some of the previous ones that Mistress had brought her to, was easily the most deeply and intensely satisfying.

She relaxed in that exposed position on the floor for several minutes before pulling herself up. She glanced toward the open window. Her office was high enough and the windows had enough glare that it was unlikely that anyone had seen any part of what had just transpired. Still the possibility that someone was watching did exist, and this caused Penny to feel a bit of a tingle run through her body.

She searched the room for her clothing, and was able to locate her shirt and jacket. Her panties and bra were nowhere to be found. This, too, caused a hint of arousal to flutter through her.

She slowly put what clothes she had back on and sat at her desk. She used some tissues to wipe her sex and fingers, then did her best to fix her disheveled hair.

All the while, her face was covered with a radiant smile. She felt refreshed and well rested for the first time in almost a week. She still had a lot of work to do, but somehow the pressure didn’t seem to bother her as much. She would be ready for the presentation in time, of that she was sure. In the meantime, she would do the work that she needed to do and not let it get to her. With a new sense of peace and resolve, she pulled herself up to her desk and set to work. For the first time all week, she found herself able to focus, and her tasks suddenly became quite clear before her.

In a single hour she was able to accomplish more than she had during the entire first half of the workday. As she felt her productivity returning to her after a week-long hiatus, a tear escaped her eye and trickled down her cheek.

She told herself that it was a tear of joy. That hypnosis had saved her from her anxieties, and allowed her to return to her natural state of responsibility; that her submission to Mistress had given her the break from her duties that she needed so that she could return to them now with all of the drive and passion that she loved to bring to them.

But there was more in that tear that she refused to think about. There was a part of her that was trying to push itself out.

She wiped the tear away, and got to work.

(To be continued…)