The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Penny – Anticipation

by Clare de Luna

Penny just couldn’t believe how much work she had gotten done in the last day and a half. After almost an entire week of being distracted, she had found that ever since Mistress’s last visit she was more focused than perhaps she had ever been. She had gone from being way behind and nervous that she would have to spend the whole weekend working to being ahead of schedule in just over 24 hours!

And she had to admit to herself that a lot of the reason for this change had to do with Mistress. After all, she had been frustrated and anxious before Mistress’s latest visit, and Mistress had provided her with a kind of catharsis. She did tend to take on huge amounts of responsibility, and sometimes she had to be willing to let go. Perhaps Mistress was right – perhaps she did want to be hypnotized all along so that she could get that respite from all of the pressure. After all, she almost never allowed herself time to truly relax; to really let others take the reins and let her simply enjoy the ride. She needed the occasional chance to rejuvenate.

And Mistress had rejuvenated her like nothing else that she had ever experienced! The climaxes that she had felt yesterday seemed to purge her body and mind of worry and to allow an almost superhuman focus on her work. Penny now found herself eagerly awaiting Mistress’s next visit not only for the pleasure that it would bring, but also for the new sense of control that Penny now felt as a result of her ability to temporarily relax.

Even as she thought these thoughts, though, something just didn’t feel right about the whole situation. Despite her growing trust in Mistress, she still felt a nagging sensation in the back of her mind that her take on the situation wasn’t completely accurate – and whatever this feeling was, it made her nervous.

Whatever it was, though, she didn’t want to think about it now. Right now, she was wrapping up the final bits of work that she needed to do before heading home to a weekend that was now suddenly going to be free of work. And, in the back of her mind, she was hoping that Mistress would dominate her again. After all, she told herself, she had a big week ahead of her next week, so getting a chance to relax and rejuvenate would be good.

As it turned out, she didn’t have long to wait. She was just sending out a few final e-mails when suddenly her door opened and she saw Mistress Catherine striding into her office carrying a large bag. Once again, she was unannounced. Penny knew that this meant that Sandy had probably yielded to Mistress’s dominance, but Penny was too excited to think about that right now. She was still concerned for Sandy, but all that Penny could think of right now was how good it would feel to submit to hypnosis and float in peaceful, orgasmic bliss.

Before that could happen, though, Penny knew that she would have to obey Mistress’s commands. Mistress would only hypnotize her when she was ready to do so, and until then, Penny had gathered that the best thing to do was to try to please the dominant woman. For this reason, Penny immediately obeyed when Mistress commanded, “Stand up.”

Penny rose from the chair and stood with her eyes downcast as Mistress moved around the desk and claimed Penny’s chair for her own.

“Undress, but leave your heels on.”

Penny’s eyes nervously glanced at the open window that she stood before. She knew it was unlikely that anyone could see her through the glare on the building, but still, she felt completely exposed taking her clothes off in front of the glass. Still, she didn’t hesitate to obey. Moments later, Penny was wearing only her heels.

She felt as if the entire city were staring at her naked body – a body that was beginning to show discernable signs of arousal. Her nipples were starting to harden, and her sex had begun to get wet.

“Kneel.” Penny dropped onto her knees before Mistress and crossed her arms behind her back.

“Look at me.”

Penny stared up at her Mistress, looking directly into her eyes. She wanted so badly to lose herself in those eyes; to experience the freedom and relaxation – and pleasure – that came with hypnosis. She knew those eyes had the power to place her into trance… they were so dark… and inviting… and hypnotic…

A series of snaps in front of her face broke Penny out of the spell. Mistress looked annoyed as she said, “Not yet you little hypnoslut. You will go into trance when I am ready – don’t try to hypnotize yourself unless I command it, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Penny felt chastened, and a bit disappointed. Even the brief and light trance that she had just experienced had filled her with an erotic and euphoric feeling that she was hungry to feel again.

Instead, she cast her eyes down again and awaited her Mistress’s next command.

“Open your mouth.”

Penny obeyed and, soon after, felt her own panties being shoved into her mouth. Mistress was careful to get every bit of the panty into her mouth before commanding her again: “Close your mouth all the way. Good girl. If I didn’t know any better, I wouldn’t think that there was anything in that pretty little mouth of yours.”

Penny didn’t know how to react to that comment, so she simply continued to kneel before her Mistress with her eyes cast to the floor. As she did so, Mistress began stroking her hair. Her Mistress’s touch sent an erotic electricity throughout Penny’s body, starting at her head and working its way down until it seemed to swirl all around her now completely wet sex. Penny felt as if Mistress’s hand was petting her, showing her how submissive she had become. Mistress was relaxing her, but also possessing her, and Penny was yielding – and becoming aroused. That slight feeling of anxiety began to creep over her again, but it was effectively muted by the erotic energy that was now coursing through her entire body. Before long she was moaning into the panties that were acting as a gag.

“Stand.” Mistress’s simple command caught Penny off guard, but she hurried to comply.

Mistress then reached into the large bag that she had been carrying earlier and withdrew a set of handcuffs.

“Turn around,” Mistress commanded, and Penny obeyed, turning so that her back was to Mistress.

Penny felt Mistress’s strong hands drawing her own hands behind her before locking the handcuffs onto each wrist. Then, she heard a rustling sound as Mistress seemed to be removing more items from the bag.

“Bend over.”

Penny found it slightly difficult to balance with her arms trapped behind her back, but she did her best to bend forward, thrusting her bottom towards her Mistress. She heard a strange sound behind her, as though Mistress were using some sort of soap dispenser. She quickly realized what it was, though, when she felt her Mistress’s fingers begin to trace around her sex and asshole – Mistress had just coated her fingers in lube!

Penny’s already fast pulse now increased even more dramatically. Was Mistress about to violate her asshole?! Penny was terrified at the thought, but yet she could also feel her sex quiver at the thought.

Mistress poised her finger directly on the tight hole before asking, “Has anyone ever used you here, Penny?”

Penny shook her head, “no.”

“Would you mind if I was the first to do so?”

Conflicting emotions were swirling throughout Penny’s mind. What was she doing? She longed for hypnosis – for the escape that it provided. She didn’t long for Mistress to violate her asshole! And yet, she couldn’t deny that the thought of giving this part of herself to Mistress was intensely erotic to her. She was afraid, and yet at the same time she was eager. Finally, she reasoned with herself that pleasing Mistress would lead to the dominant woman giving Penny what she wanted sooner – allowing Mistress to make use of her asshole would be a small price to pay for the erotic bliss of hypnosis. Feeling a wave of surprise at herself and of sexual desire engulf her, she shook her head, “no” again. She would allow Mistress to use her most private of orifices.

“Good girl,” Mistress praised her, and then she began increasing the pressure on her finger. It only took a moment for her finger to enter Penny’s asshole, slipping past the anal ring and sliding into her.

Penny moaned helplessly into her gag – a moan of both anguish and arousal. She felt tears begin to flow out of her eyes as she felt as though she were now somehow impaled upon Mistress’s hand – like she was nothing more than a hand puppet, completely under Mistress’s control.

Mistress removed her finger, but moments later Penny felt something else pushing up against her hole. It was glass and it, too, was covered in lube. Mistress began to work it into Penny’s bottom slowly, allowing the submissive woman to feel its ever widening size as it slid into her. Penny had never experienced a feeling like this before, and as her anus began to stretch she let a deep moan escape into the panties that she still held tightly in her mouth. Just when she thought she could take no more, she felt the plug suddenly narrow quite dramatically, and her anus contracted, trapping the butt plug deep within her ass. The wide, circular base was pressing gently against the edges of her ass cheeks as the rest of the plug remained lodged within her.

“Stand up straight again.”

Penny did as she was told even as more tears slid down her cheeks.

“Walk around the office a bit, get used to the feeling of it inside you. In the meantime, get a hold of your tears. We can’t have you drawing attention to yourself by crying in public.”

Penny’s eyes grew wide at that last statement. In public?! What did Mistress have in store for her? For the first time, the thought of stopping all of this entered her mind. She could spit the panties out and demand that Mistress release her. If she refused, she could scream for help – there were still people in the office that would hear her.

But how would she explain any of this to whoever came to her rescue? How could she explain why she was naked and handcuffed, with a butt plug in her ass? And besides, Mistress would probably hypnotize her before any of this happened anyway. For a moment, she considered taking this course of action for just that reason – Mistress would be forced to hypnotize her. But she dispelled this from her mind as the sheer helplessness of her situation bore down on her. Somehow, she had let it get to this point, and she was now powerless to stop it. She, the woman who worked so hard to be in complete control at all times was now utterly at the mercy of Mistress. Her anxiety was rising, but so was her arousal. Ultimately, all she could do was obey Mistress. She began to walk.

Each step caused the butt plug to shift inside of her slightly, and that motion was filling her with a new wave of sensations. These sensations were setting her sex on fire, and she was sure that if she really focused on it, she could bring herself off just by continuing to move back and forth in her office. But she sensed that Mistress would not be pleased if she did this, and at this point she knew that she had to try to please the dominant woman that had her so completely under her control.

“You may stop now. I see that you’ve gotten control of your tears.” Penny had, indeed, stopped crying – the need for tears had been replaced by an ever growing need for sexual relief. She was breathing heavily and a flush had crept over her body. Only the cool air of the office kept her naked body from breaking into a sweat.

Mistress now walked towards Penny with another item in her hands – it was a piece of clothing, Penny could see, but she wasn’t sure exactly what it was yet. When she was standing right in front of Penny, Mistress unfolded the garment completely to reveal that it was a full length trench coat. Mistress placed this around Penny’s shoulders before buttoning it down to the waist.

Penny glanced down and noticed that the sleeves were somehow stitched into the front pockets. To an outside observer, it would seem as though she had her hands stuffed in her pockets, and it would be impossible to tell that she was, in fact, handcuffed with her arms trapped behind her.

Seeing this brought Penny to a shocking realization – Mistress did, indeed, intend for Penny to go into public as she was. She was gagged, but no one could tell from looking at her that she had her own panties stuffed into her mouth. She was naked, but between her heels and the trench coat, no one would be able to see her bare sex and exposed nipples. And no one would have any idea that she had a butt plug lodged deep in her asshole as she walked through the office.

Penny felt herself beginning to shake beneath the trench coat. She longed to beg her Mistress to save her from all of this anxiety by placing her into trance, but her makeshift gag made that impossible. All she could do was await Mistress’s next, inevitable command.

“It’s time to go, Penny. Follow close behind me.”

With that, Mistress opened the door and strode out of the office.