The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Penny – The Journey

by Clare de Luna

Penny only hesitated for a moment. After all, what choice did she have? If she didn’t follow Mistress, she’d be alone in her office, naked under the trench coat, with her hands cuffed behind her back. She’d have to call for help, and there would be no way to explain all of this. With a whole new wave of arousal sweeping over her, Penny walked out of the office and quickly caught up with Mistress.

Thankfully, it was a good bit past five, so the office was mostly empty. Still, Penny felt as though the eyes of each and every person still in the office were on her. She might as well have not been wearing the trench coat, because in her mind, each and every person that looked her direction could see her aroused nipples jutting forward; could see her wrists locked behind her; could smell her dripping wet sex; could tell that her own panties were preventing her from speaking; could make out the bottom end of the plug lodged deep inside her asshole.

Penny was quivering, both internally and externally as she walked through the office. She was also desperately trying to blink away the tears that were starting to form. Crying now would only draw more attention, and lead to questions that she couldn’t answer while gagged.

As Penny and Mistress reached the elevator, John, one of Penny’s coworkers, joined them.

“Hey, Penny,” he said in a cheerful voice.

All Penny could do was look towards him and give as friendly a smile as she could manage around the wad of panties in her mouth.

“Big plans for the weekend?”

Penny was starting to panic. What if he really insisted on their having a conversation? What would she do? For now, she just shrugged as much as her trapped arms would allow, and gave another friendly smile.

Thankfully, the elevator arrived at that moment, and all three of them boarded it. Mistress pressed the button to take them to the lobby, but John reached over and pressed the button for the 10th floor.

“I have some reports to drop off,” he explained.

Penny nodded and smiled again.

As the elevator began to descend, John turned towards Penny again.

“Are you feeling okay? You look really flushed.”

Penny felt the wave of panic coming over her again. He could see the effect that Mistress was having on her by the flush of her skin. Would he notice her rock hard nipples? Would they show up through the trench coat? Had he noticed her walking a bit different than usual due to the butt plug in her rectum?

At a loss for how to respond, Penny just shook her head, “no.”

John continued to look at her for a moment with a slight expression of concern. They were interrupted, though, as the elevator dinged.

“Take it easy,” John said as he stepped out of the elevator. Once he was out, he cast a glance back in her direction, concern clear on his face. Thankfully, the doors closed, and Penny was alone with Mistress.

“You’d like to go into trance, wouldn’t you?”

Penny shook her head, “yes,” frantically.

“Do you remember staring at the numbers of the elevator on Monday, letting them bring you out of trance as they went higher?”

Again, Penny shook her head, “yes.” As she did so, her eyes locked onto the numbers at the top of the elevator, seeing them tick off, 9… 8… she felt herself starting to fall into those numbers, 7...

Snap! Penny felt the thin fog that had started to descend on her mind dissipate.

“Stay with me, Penny. I can see how desperate you are to fall into trance, but you must wait for me to command it. To teach you that lesson, I’ll wait a bit longer to hypnotize you.”

Penny was struggling to blink back her tears once again. When they reached the third floor the elevator stopped again and a large group of people joined them, cramming into the elevator. Penny felt herself pressed against the back of the elevator as a large woman stood just in front of her. This changed the pressure on her asshole, causing the plug to move inside of her. At the same time, the woman pressing against her caused her coat to rub against her impossibly sensitive nipples. It was all she could do to keep from moaning loudly into her gag.

Just a few moments later, the elevator reached the ground floor, and the other passengers quickly filed out. With her lust burning through her, Penny looked out at the lobby that she was about to enter. It was filled with people making their way out of the building, ready to enjoy their weekends.

And at the other end of the lobby were the front doors – doors that would lead Penny into the outside world. She would have to walk through the busy streets practically naked, gagged, handcuffed, plugged and hopelessly, desperately aroused! She could no longer control her tears any more than she could control the erotic yearning that filled her.

Mistress stepped out of the elevator and walked confidently across the lobby. All Penny could do was follow. She couldn’t believe how vulnerable and exposed she felt. She also couldn’t believe how those feelings seemed to spur on her arousal, her anxiety and horror seemed to be in a perpetual battle with her desire for this treatment to continue.

If only she had obeyed Mistress, and not tried to fall into trance on her own. While hypnotized, she didn’t have to feel this unease – she could just enjoy the pleasure and arousal. But now, with her mind still her own, she was overwhelmed by a constant emotional pressure in the back of her mind that seemed to fear her arousal even though it could do nothing to diminish it.

As they stepped out of the building and into the open air, Penny’s eyes were streaming with tears, and she was struggling to make her way through the busy streets and keep pace with Mistress. Fortunately, they didn’t have far to walk before they reached Mistress’s car.

Mistress opened the front passenger door and commanded, “Get in.”

Penny was only too happy to obey. When the door closed, she felt partially relieved from what she imagined to be the prying eyes of every person in the city. She did, though, let out a yelp as sitting in the seat caused the butt plug to press further inside of her, filling her more than she thought possible.

Mistress soon joined her in the car, but before she started the engine she reached towards Penny and started undoing the buttons on her coat! Once again, Penny’s eyes grew wide, but she could do nothing to stop Mistress’s actions.

Once she had undone all of the buttons, Mistress parted the coat slightly. Penny’s nipples were still covered, and only the very top of her sex was exposed. If someone were to look into the car at just the right angle, he or she would be able to tell that Penny was naked underneath the coat, but Penny wasn’t so fully on display that she would attract any attention.

Still, Penny felt the brief moment of relief that she had felt upon entering the car disappear as she once again felt that every person that walked by or, as Mistress finally pulled the car into traffic, every car that passed them could see her entire naked form.

Penny’s one respite was that, in the privacy of the car, she could finally moan. With each breath she let her throat express the depths of her desire with a sound that was half way between a deep, lustful moan and a desperate, frustrated whine – all of which was muffled behind the panties that she still held in her mouth.

Unfortunately for Penny, Mistress still showed no signs of wanting to hypnotize her. She saw the city through a haze of tears that seemed as relentless as the arousal that continued to race through her. The traffic was heavy, and they moved through the city very slowly, causing Penny to despair even as she felt her sex pulsing with its need for release.

How had she come to this? Just a week ago she had been a promising executive, the most trusted and respected employee at her company. She had been in control – of her work life, her personal life, even her sex life. And in just a week, a dominant hypnotist had managed to reduce her to this.

First, she had hypnotized her and made her have wild, wanton sex with her assistant in front of her assistant’s friends. Then she had hypnotized Penny into an intense and seemingly never-ending series of orgasms when Penny had tried to confront her in Mistress’s own office. Then, somehow, Mistress had gotten Penny to beg to be hypnotized and, eventually, left Penny to masturbate alone in her office.

And now, she was in Mistress’s car, being led who knows where, completely helpless and exposed. She had allowed her asshole to be used for the first time. She had willingly taken her own panties into her mouth, silencing her. She had stripped and allowed herself to be cuffed. She had walked through her office, the place where she had such a reputation of professionalism, wearing nothing but a trench coat and heels.

And all of this – every humiliating moment – had filled Penny with a level of arousal that she had never previously known. By the time Mistress had managed to get out of the city, Penny’s entire body was wracked with her sobs – each sob causing her to shift, and thus giving her a tangible, erotic reminder of the butt plug in her ass.

As they pulled onto one of the highways that led out of town, Mistress finally spoke.

“Look out of the windshield, Penny.” Penny did.

“Do you see the lines on the street?” Penny nodded, “yes.”

“If you pick a fixed point in front of the car, you watch the lines pass by one… after another… after another…”

Penny looked at the road, and watched, each line flashing through her conscious mind, then leaving it… one… after another… after another… she felt herself slipping…

Snap! Penny’s eyes filled with tears as she was once again denied the trance that she now wanted to desperately.

“I want you to fight it, Penny. No matter how badly you want to be hypnotized, I want you to resist.”

Penny didn’t know what to think. She was so filled with anxiety and confusion and she knew that being hypnotized would rescue her from all of the conflict. If she sank into trance then she could just revel in the sensations that had been washing through her body since the moment that Mistress had entered her office.

But Mistress wanted her to fight it.

“Yes, Penny, look at the stripes on the road… look at each one… going by one… after another… after another…”

Penny obeyed – she looked at the stripes, but she tried not to let them draw her into trance.

“They are trying to trap your gaze, Penny… to trap your mind… to make you fall into trance… to fall deeper… and deeper… as they go by one… after another… after another…”

Penny was staring at the lines, forgetting to blink. She was sinking. But she wasn’t supposed to go into trance. She had to fight! She blinked her eyes and tried to focus on resisting.

“Good girl, Penny, fight it. Resist the trance… resist the lines as they go by one… after another… after another…”

What was she supposed to do? Mistress seemed to be trying to hypnotize her, and she should give in to Mistress’s will. But Mistress was also telling her to resist. Penny was obeying – she was staring at the lines, but she was trying not to fall into them, trying not to let them hypnotize her.

“Keep fighting it, Penny. Resist. Just like you tried to resist me last Friday night.”

Yes, Penny thought. She had fought against Mistress’s trance before. She had resisted that first night.

“As the lines go by one… after another… after another… you can fight the trance that is descending upon you.”

The trance was descending upon her. But she was strong. She was in control. She would fight it, just as her Mistress commanded. But was she really in control if she needed Mistress’s command? Had she already submitted to the trance?

“Fight it Penny. You’ve tried to resist before. Remember in my office – the metronome – you tried to resist trance then, too.”

Yes, she had fought that time as well. That is what she had to do now. As each line went by one… after another… after another… she had to resist the trance. She had to fight the hypnosis.

“Remember last Friday. Remember the metronome in my office. You resisted those trances. You are resisting the lines as they go by one… after another… after another…”

She did remember those times. She remembered fighting the trances. She remembered resisting hypnosis.

Suddenly a hand slipped under the trench coat and stroked Penny’s nipples, causing her arousal to bubble to the very forefront of her mind.

She remembered. She remembered arousal. She remembered the sensitive state of her hard nipples. She remembered her dripping sex. She had felt those things before. She had felt those things last Friday. She had felt those things in Mistress’s office. She had felt those things after she had resisted.

Because her resistance had failed.

“Resist the trance, Penny. You know what happens when you resist.”

Yes, when she resisted, she became entranced. She resisted, but she failed.

And she was failing now. She was falling now. Her eyes were locked onto the lines on the road as they went by one… after another… after another…

She was resisting, just as Mistress had commanded. She was obeying. But she was still being hypnotized. She obeyed Mistress’s command to resist, but she also obeyed Mistress’s command to watch the lines go by one… after another… after another…

She stared, and she resisted, and she slipped into hypnosis…

“You can sleep now, Penny.” Penny’s eyes slid shut and her head fell onto her bare chest.