The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Penny – The Sacrifice

by Clare de Luna

When Penny had finally fallen into hypnosis, Mistress had quickly deepened her trance. Penny had gone so deep that she barely remembered anything that happened afterwards. She had a very vague memory of leaving the car, and of being bathed, but these were vague images more than memories. She also knew that Mistress had given her a few commands, but that she didn’t need to remember them consciously.

One thing that she had remained aware of, though, was her intense arousal. As she drifted, oblivious to what her body was doing, she had remained quite conscious of her ever growing need for climax.

This need nearly overwhelmed her when she heard fingers snap right next to her ear, bringing her out of trance.

Penny was barely able to remain standing as her intense arousal combined with the blackness in front of her eyes to almost cause her topple over. Disoriented, she tried to blink a few times to see if she could regain her vision, but she quickly realized that she was wearing a blindfold.

She did her best to ignore the pulsing, erotic energy that was making her entire body feel alive and sensitive so that she could take stock of her situation.

From the cool air on her skin she could tell that she was naked – she wasn’t even wearing the heels from before. She was also instantly aware that the butt plug was no longer in her asshole. Her hands were cuffed behind her back still (or perhaps again) and she was still gagged, although instead of feeling her panties in her mouth she now felt a rubber ball, and there straps pulling across her cheeks holding that ball in place. She could also feel something around her neck – something that felt like a necklace.

But the sensation that drew her attention the most was in her nipples. Both nipples throbbed with the intense pain of a pair of clamps. She could also feel that there was a weight pulling slightly down on them, and could occasionally feel something brushing against her skin, allowing her to surmise that a chain connected the two nipple clamps.

Having catalogued her physical situation, Penny then began to listen to see if she could get a sense of where she was and what was about to happen to her. As she listened closely, she quickly realized that there were a lot of soft, subtle sounds in whatever space she was in. There was no mistaking it: there was a large group of people in the room with her!

Her whole body tensed at this realization, but at the same time she could also feel her sex warming even more and her nipples pulsed even within the merciless clamps that were attached to them. She began to shake slightly as she was overwhelmed by the situation – by being so exposed to so many people when she, herself, couldn’t see anything.

“Jenny, bring the initiate to the altar!” Mistress’s voice penetrated all of Penny’s thoughts and immediately her heart began to race even faster than it already was.

A moment later, she felt a sharp pull on the nipple clamps – someone was using the chain to pull her forward! Blindfolded, and with her arms trapped behind her, she was hesitant to walk forward too quickly, but the painful tugging on her nipples persisted. After a few agonizing moments, she decided to trust whoever was leading her and simply walk at a normal pace. The pressure on her nipples abated slightly, but there was a still a steady pull compelling her forward.

As she walked, she could hear whispers coming from both sides of her, and felt her whole body blush as she realized that she was walking through an audience – an audience that was currently focusing all of its attention on her.

“Another beauty – how the hell does she do it?”

“My god, Mistress Catherine has quite a gift.”

“They’re so gorgeous and so obedient – it’s amazing.”

“It just isn’t fair how easily she finds them.”

All of these whispered comments floated into Penny’s ears, frightening her; humiliating her; arousing her.

Eventually, the tugging on her nipples stopped completely, and she felt a hand on her chest that seemed to be signaling her to stop walking. She stood still, and awaited her next command.

“Jenny, prepare her.”

Shortly after hearing her Mistress’s voice utter these words, Penny felt hands upon her. These hands were coated in some kind of oil, and were rubbing that oil all over Penny’s skin. First, she felt the hands spreading the oil on her back and buttocks, even rubbing her fingers around her recently used asshole. Then she felt the hands on her chest, massaging the oil into her breasts and occasionally bumping the nipple clamps, which caused her to moan into her gag in both pain and arousal. Next, the hands worked over her stomach, before moving down and lingering momentarily on her hungry, needful sex. Finally, they traced down each leg, covering her completely in the oil. This task complete, the hands then undid the buckle behind Penny’s head, and she felt the ball gag being pulled out of her mouth. Penny wasn’t really sure what was expected of her, so she remained silent, squashing the moans that perpetually threatened to escape her at any moment.

Then the hands once again began to pull on the chain that was attached to Penny’s nipple clamps, guiding her to what seemed to be a specific spot. The tugging on her nipples ceased, and moments later Penny felt hands press down on her shoulders, compelling her to lower herself into a kneeling position.

Penny readily complied, and as she began to lower herself, she realized that there was something between her legs – it felt almost like a saddle against her inner thighs. As she lowered herself further she suddenly felt something against her sex, and she froze. Something was attached to this saddle device that would penetrate her if she were to sit all the way down! Penny continued to hold herself just above the device, fearing what would happen if she continued to lower herself.

But the hands continued to press down on her shoulders, and eventually she relented, lowering herself all the way down and allowing a large phallus to enter her dripping sex. Penny could feel her whole body quivering as the phallus entered her, and she inhaled sharply as it rubbed against the sensitive walls of her sex. By the time her bottom touched down on the saddle, the intruder was deep within her – not so far that it was painful, but definitely far enough that Penny felt quite full.

At the same time, having lowered all the way down, Penny could also now feel a slightly rubbery device pressing against her clitoris. Her heart was thundering in her chest at the new sensations, and at her awareness of what the audience must be witnessing. She had been completely oiled up, and was now straddling what she assumed was a one of those sybian devices that she had heard of but had never seen.

She helplessly sat on the device, trying to make sense of all that was happening to her, and that was when she smelled the aroma and heard the moaning of another woman very close to her! There was no mistaking it – she could smell the scent of an aroused woman quite intensely in front of her. Though she couldn’t see anything, Penny was quite certain that an aroused woman’s sex was mere inches away from her face, and she imagined that the woman before her could feel her own breath against her sensitive folds.

The moaning that Penny could hear only reaffirmed this belief. With each of Penny’s own deep, ragged breaths, she could hear the woman so close to her moaning at the sensation of air against her sex. Penny briefly wondered if she was expected to pleasure this woman, but she had had no indication that that was the case. She simply remained in this position, so close to an aroused woman’s most sensitive area while her own intense arousal raged through her – the heat of her sex swirling around the phallus that was so deep inside of her.

All of her thoughts of the woman in front of her ceased, though, when she suddenly felt the phallus within her start to move in quick, small circles, and the rubbery pad pressed against her sex began to vibrate! Penny couldn’t hold back her moans any more – the surprise alone tore a long and erotic moan out of her throat. As the motion of the phallus and the intense vibration continued, Penny began to alternate between deep, lustful moaning and desperate, needful whimpers.

All the while, she could hear the other woman’s moaning increase as Penny’s own breath began to stimulate this woman more and more. This, in turn, only spurred Penny on further. Penny began to rock her hips on the sybian as much as she could without hurting herself on the phallus that was impaling her, and desperately wanted to be free of the cuffs that prevented her from touching her breasts.

She could hear the chain attached to her nipple clamps rattling as motions caused it to sway back and forth. But those sounds soon joined a similar set of sounds nearby, as Penny heard another small chain rattling near her. When Penny heard a large, anguished cry from the woman before her, she immediately knew that that woman’s breasts had just joined Penny’s own in knowing the erotic torture of nipple clamps.

But in that anguished cry, Penny recognized something else that caused a wave of panic to wash over her: even in its tone of lustful anguish, Penny could still recognize the voice that she had just heard: it was Sandy’s. For the first time, Penny realized that the woman before her, whose aroused sex was filling Penny’s nose with the aroma of sex, whose own arousal was increasing as a result of Penny’s labored, lustful breathing, was her very own assistant; the young and impressionable woman that she had been so eager to protect.

Even as Penny’s mind raced to make sense of this turn of events, she felt a blast of air against her face followed by the sound of several strands of leather striking bare skin. This, in turn, was followed by Sandy letting out a long moan – Sandy was being flogged!

Immediately, Penny’s thoughts about her situation changed. All of the anxiety that she felt at being so on display in front of an audience vanished. The phallus buzzing away between her legs was still driving her wild with desire, but she was now doing everything in her power to ignore it. No matter how much all of this was turning her on – no matter how much her sex desperately compelled her to continue down the path that she had been following since Mistress arrived in her office, Penny knew that she had to find a way to stop everything that was happening. She had to protect Sandy.

With each strike of the flogger, Penny became more and more resolved. The wild need that was still growing within her would have to wait. Though her body continued to buck slightly on top of the sybian of its own accord, Penny’s mind was trying desperately to pierce the overwhelming fog of her desire and to formulate a plan to escape it all.

She was still struggling to think through her arousal when, without any warning, the flogging of the woman in front of her – of Sandy – stopped.

Terrified of what was going to happen next, even as her anticipation of it caused her sex to quiver, Penny was startled when she heard her Mistress’s voice above the moaning of both Sandy and herself.

“Now, let us take the final step in the ritual before we proceed to the sacrifice.”

In an instant, Penny felt her blindfold being removed. Her eyes adjusted easily to the dim light of the candles in the room. But before she had even a moment to take in the scene before her, Penny’s eyes were drawn to a single glittering object hanging in the air a few feet above Sandy’s naked body.

As the pendant twirled slowly back…and forth… and back… and forth, Penny’s eyes and mind could not escape its hypnotic pull.

But she had to resist. Mistress had not commanded her to go into trance. And besides, she had to protect Sandy. Penny began focusing as much as she could on the buzzing sensation in her sex, determined to use her arousal to prevent herself from falling under the pendant’s power. As strong as the pull of the pendant was, she fought desperately to remain in control of her own thoughts, to take stock of the situation and to find a way to save Sandy from whatever it was Mistress was doing to her.

Fighting for awareness, Penny did manage to take in the situation before her – a situation that realized all of her greatest fears. She could now see that she was on a dimly lit stage – the only light coming from several large candles placed all around the stage. These candles cast enough light in front of her for Penny to be able to clearly see the oiled, glistening body of Sandy spread out naked before her – her oiled and dripping sex just inches away from Penny’s face. A pair of nipple clamps attached by a chain adorned Sandy’s nipples, just as an identical one trapped Penny’s own. And Sandy was chained to what appeared to be a large altar – her legs spread helplessly wide, and her body completely defenseless from Mistress’s various forms of torment.

And around her neck, Sandy wore a collar that clearly marked her as Mistress’s slave.

As Penny fought to remain in control, to resist the constant, powerful pull of the pendant, the symbolism of the situation was not lost on her – Sandy was to be a sacrifice. As the sybian continued to spur on Penny’s desperate arousal, and as the thought of what all of this must look like to the audience flooded her mind and body with erotic energy, Penny knew that all of this was to force her to make an impossible decision: in order to continue to experience the mind-blowingly erotic sensations that Mistress was putting her through, Penny would have to sacrifice Sandy, she would have to forgo her role as Sandy’s protector and allow the naïve, innocent girl to fall prey to whatever Mistress desired for her. Penny couldn’t let that happen.

But even as she resolved to place Sandy’s protection above her own erotic satisfaction, her eyes continued to stray towards the pendant, and her mind continued to crave the relaxing, subdued sensation of a deep hypnotic trance. It would be her only respite from the overwhelming situation in which she now found herself. She was coated in oil, candlelight reflecting off of her skin, causing her to glow with the same light that made Sandy’s beautiful body look so radiant and erotic, the red glow from her flogging only adding to the allure. Sandy’s dripping sex was so close to her mouth, and both women’s nipples were helplessly trapped within a set of nipple clamps. And all of this was taking place before a large audience that could see just how helpless and exposed both women were. And all the while, the sybian stimulated Penny’s sex, driving her wild and distracting her from her determination to regain control of the situation and rescue Sandy from being an erotic sacrifice.

But if the depths of Penny’s arousal robbed her of her ability to focus on anything other than her own need for release, then the crystal pendant offered an escape. It was so inviting, so alluring, so… entrancing. Penny’s eyes locked onto it once again as it slowly spun back… and forth…

But she hadn’t been told to go into trance. Like in the car, Penny used her obedience to Mistress to fight the allure of the trance that seemed so easily available to her – one that had already clearly claimed Sandy, whose frantic breathing had slowed slightly as her face took on the vacant stare of hypnosis.

But Penny would fight – for Sandy’s sake.

Finally, Mistress’s words rendered all of Penny’s struggle useless.

“Look at the crystal. Feel yourself falling into it. Feel your eyes unable to look away. Feel your thoughts slowing down, becoming mine to command. Are you falling for me?”

Penny had been told to look at the crystal. She had been told to feel herself fall into it, to allow herself to slip into trance, to become hypnotized. There was no resisting the crystal. With a soft moan that expressed Penny’s continued arousal, she replied “Yes, Mistress.”

And it was true. Left to her own devices, Penny had been able to fight, although her struggle only resulted in her being tossed back and forth in a mental and physical contest. Her simultaneous desires to both submit to and resist her desperate arousal and her longing for hypnosis warred within her. But now, under the dominant command of Mistress, all Penny could do was submit.

“Go deeper for me. Feel yourself falling deeper and deeper as the crystal spins slowly back… and forth… and back… and forth…”

Penny was going deeper. The buzzing in her sex continued to saturate her with lust, but those sensations now blended with a deep and controlling focus, as Penny’s eyes stared at the crystal and enslaved her mind to the will of Mistress.

Finally allowing her trance to fully envelope her, Penny became aware of Mistress speaking again.

“Sandy, I want you to begin a chant. I want you to chant ‘My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.’ Begin now.”

Penny could do nothing but sink deeper as she heard Sandy chanting the very concept that she had thought about moments earlier – Sandy was a sacrifice that Mistress was demanding of Penny. Penny now knew that if Mistress commanded her to make that sacrifice she would be powerless to resist – she would sacrifice Sandy in order to obey her hypnotist.

A new voice entered Penny’s mind as Sandy, her voice dripping with as much arousal as her sex, started to repeat:

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

Mistress’s voice rose above this mantra.

“Sandy, continue to repeat this mantra, and know its truth. But as you repeat it, you will not consciously hear any of the commands that I give. You will simply focus on the truth of your statement, and allow it to take you further into your arousal, and further into your trance.”

Penny listened to this even as she felt herself fall further into her own arousal, and felt herself fall further into her own trance.

Then she could hear Mistress’s words in her mind – seeming to spring from within her own thoughts.

“Penny, I want you to listen very carefully. Around your neck, you might have noticed that you are wearing a necklace. Attached to that necklace is a key. That key will unlock the chains that hold Sandy on the altar before you. Of course, your own hands are locked behind you, and this will remain the case when you come out of hypnosis.”

All the while, the sybian stimulated Penny’s sex, and Sandy repeated her mantra:

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

Mistress continued:

“However, there is one condition under which you can break those chains that hold your arms behind you. If you decide to free Sandy from her bondage; to remove her from the altar and to refuse to sacrifice her, then you will find that you are able to move your hands again, and you may use the key.”

As if to remind Penny of what would happen if she didn’t free her, Sandy continued to repeat:

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

Mistress’s words continued to rise above Sandy’s chanting: “However, if you decide not to free Sandy; if you chose to revel in your own lust and arousal, and to seek the climax that you so desperately crave, then you will find that no matter how aroused you become; no matter how close to climax your body may be; you will only orgasm under one condition: Sandy must first complete her own climax – a climax that only you can give her.”

If, in her deeply hypnotized state, Penny was unaware of what the full consequences of giving Sandy the climax that she craved would be, Sandy’s chant offered her a chilling reminder:

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

Mistress waited a few moments for all of her commands to sink into Penny’s hypnosis soaked mind before bringing both women out of trance.

Snap!

Penny blinked a few times before staring up at Sandy who, even as she blinked out of her own trance, still repeated her mantra:

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

Sandy looked down and, for the first time, recognition dawned on her face. Penny watched as Sandy’s eyes grew wide as she realized that the woman kneeling between her legs was her boss. Penny could only stare back, her concern for Sandy overwhelming her. She could see the young woman’s skin – underneath the erotic sheen of oil, it had grown red from the torment of the flogger. The naïve girl’s nipples were trapped in a set of nipple clamps whose ability to induce pain Penny knew quite well. She was chained before an audience that was watching Sandy’s humiliation upon the altar. Perhaps worst of all, a collar around Sandy’s neck showed just how far she had already submitted to Mistress. And that submission would only deepen if Penny succumbed to her own desires, to the constant, maddeningly arousing sensations that flooded her body as the sybian continued to stimulate her over stimulated body.

Sandy continued to repeat the phrase that would further enslave her to Mistress’s will.

“My climax is my sacrifice. With it I submit.”

With Sandy’s eyes locked onto her own, Penny reached a decision. She couldn’t abandon Sandy just to fulfill her own need. She had to break the hypnotic bonds that held her hands behind her back so that she could use the key around her neck to free Sandy and save her from Mistress’s power.

But just as she was coming to this decision, Penny’s eyes grew wide as she saw Mistress standing over Sandy holding two large candles.

With a simple motion of each wrist, Mistress tipped the candles slightly, causing wax to fall from them, only to land on Sandy’s already tortured skin! As the hot wax landed on Sandy’s breasts and stomach, the young woman screamed in apparent agony.

But rather than harden Penny’s resolve, it melted her resistance. For at the same moment that Sandy let out her pain filled cry, she threw her head back, breaking her gaze with Penny. And as she did so, Penny saw the expression on her face – an expression that would never leave Penny’s memory.

It was an expression of the purest, most intense and complete rapture that Penny had ever seen.

Suddenly, something changed in the depths of Penny’s mind. In seeing the deep, essential joy and pleasure that Sandy was deriving from her treatment at Mistress’s hand, she suddenly realized that all of her attempts to protect her had been foolish. Penny wasn’t protecting Sandy from anything – Sandy wanted this, and wanted it on a level that Penny had no right to deny her.

As this realization washed over her, Penny felt tears flowing from her eyes as a huge burden seemed to lift off of her. Sandy wasn’t a naïve, innocent girl that Penny had to take care of, she was a strong, independent young woman who was learning about her desires, and finding ways to fulfill them.

And that meant that Penny was free to do the same.

With her arms still trapped firmly behind her back, Penny leaned forward and plunged her tongue into Sandy’s open, dripping, and hungry sex.

With only a few short motions of her tongue, Penny easily brought Sandy to climax. She could feel her receptionist’s body shaking, and then felt her start to buck and thrash desperately in her bonds while a high pitched squeal tore out of her.

Penny did not let up. The buzzing in her own sex only spurred her on as it caused her to think of the climax that soon awaited her – a climax that she couldn’t feel until she had finished pleasuring Sandy – until she had finished her sacrifice.

So she continued to lick and suck at Sandy’s sex with a wild abandon, knowing that all of the pleasure that she was giving to Sandy would soon unlock her own.

And there was no denying the level of pleasure that Sandy was feeling. Sandy’s sex quivered and squirted her juices all over Penny’s face. Her squeal had evolved into long, loud moans as orgasm after orgasm took her. Her body shone with an almost unearthly radiance as the oils and her own sweat were dripping off of her as she writhed upon the altar, feeling wave after wave of climax channeling through her.

Eventually, Penny felt Sandy’s twitches start to slow slightly, and her moans became less desperate. She was still in the rapture of climax, but Penny could sense that it might be dissipating. As she noticed this, she felt her own climax start to build within her – all of the sexual energy that had been coursing throughout her body started to coalesce around her groin as the sybian continued to stimulate her more intensely than any physical device ever had. As Sandy’s writhing continued to slow, Penny braced herself for a climax that she knew would be so powerful, she wasn’t sure that she could endure it.

But suddenly, Penny felt Sandy’s body twitch even more violently than it had before. She looked up to see Mistress once again dripping hot wax on the girl’s breasts and stomach, and this seemed to unlock a whole new tidal wave of pleasure in Sandy’s exhausted body. She began to thrash once again, and Penny struggled to keep her mouth and tongue in contact with the sex that she was so intent on pleasuring.

For a moment, Penny’s mind pictured what the audience behind her must be seeing: two women covered in oil, their bodies glistening in the candlelight, both wearing a set of nipple clamps, and both moaning hysterically, one in orgasmic bliss and the other in deep, needful sexual frustration. Penny was straddling and gyrating on a sybian that buzzed mercilessly against her sex and rotated its phallus within her. Her arms were trapped behind her back, but not by any physical bonds, but by the power of her own submission. And she was frantically licking and sucking on Sandy’s sex as the younger woman, who had recently been intensely flogged, now received hot wax on her naked body.

The thought of all of this ignited Penny’s desires still further, and she became even more intent on pleasuring Sandy – desperate for the pleasure that awaited her when her young receptionist could finally take no more.

But Sandy seemed insatiable, her gorgeous body was straining against her bonds, and shaking in exhaustion, but still, the combination of Penny’s ministrations and Mistress’s hot wax still managed to pull more climaxes out of her.

Penny felt as though she were losing her mind. Mistress had held her on the brink like this before, but never before had Penny had to endure her arousal seemingly building towards orgasm only to suddenly stop when the condition of its release, which seemed so near, suddenly seemed further from occurring. The frustration that Penny was feeling elicited deep moans from her, and these moans vibrated Sandy’s sex in a way that seemed to only increase the young woman’s ability to orgasm.

Finally, Sandy’s body seemed to be running out of energy. Her moans didn’t let up, but her writhing started to diminish as her muscles simply couldn’t continue the exertion.

Once again, Penny felt her own release begin to build.

Once again, she was left moaning in frustration. Just as Sandy’s release seemed to finally be drawing near its conclusion, Mistress reached down and, with one quick jerk, pulled Sandy’s nipple clips off of her nipples.

Sandy bucked once as the pain of them being yanked off of her sensitive nipples startled her. Then the deep wave of pain that followed their removal welled up inside of her and crashed against the rock hard nipples.

For a moment, Sandy was silent as she tensed every muscle in her body. Then, from deep within her body – perhaps even her soul – a low, animalistic, out of control moan erupted from her mouth. Penny, her face already covered in Sandy’s juices, worked her exhausted tongue over Sandy’s sex as the young woman’s body exploded in another orgasm whose intensity seemed to surpass all of the others. Her whole body had become red under the strain, and her muscles shook in their weariness. She had thrown her head back, and the moan seemed to continuously explode out of her body.

Then, without warning, Penny felt Sandy’s body go completely limp. For just a moment, she realized that Sandy had passed out – that her sacrifice was complete.

The very next moment, Penny’s own orgasm descended upon her. With the phallus inside of her and the buzzing on her clitoris, Penny felt as if her sex simply exploded in pleasure – a pleasure that then shot out from that sensitive area of her body and quickly filled every other part of her. Her moans of frustration transformed instantly into cries of pure pleasure as she started to fall forward, her face resting against the inside of Sandy’s thigh.

Then, her hips, which had been gyrating of their own accord, suddenly started to shake as the intensity of her climax continued to increase. Penny felt as though every cell in her body was erupting in its own climax, and that she was now a vessel for millions of orgasms, all bouncing around inside of her as she wailed in her pleasure.

With the phallus stroking the walls of her sex, Penny felt pleasure that was almost painful in its intensity shooting out of her sex, and as a particularly powerful pulse of this pleasure shot up her spine, she suddenly sat up straight and threw back her head, allowing all in the audience to see her rapture; to see her naked, oiled, and sweat soaked body writhing in its ecstasy. Her whole body glistened – even her face that shone with a mixture of sweat and the juices of Sandy’s pleasure.

Penny had become an idol of pure eroticism – every muscle in her body quaked as it struggled to contain the waves of powerful pleasure that fired through them. Penny closed her eyes and let all of the feelings push through her. Each second it felt as though she were breaking into many tiny pieces, all of them erupting in ecstasy, only to recombine and fill her to her core with rapturous pleasure.

Then, just when she started to feel her senses struggling to return, to allow her to be aware of something other than orgasmic bliss, she felt a tug on her nipple clamps, and her awareness was once again only capable of deep, orgasmic sensation. The pulling wasn’t quick as it had been for Sandy – it was steady. As orgasm after orgasm took her, Penny felt her breasts being pulled out from her body, and slitted her eyes just enough to see Mistress holding the chain that attached the clamps, putting constant pressure on it, but not enough to pull it off.

Reveling in the pleasure that this brought to her, Penny thrust her breasts forward, giving them to Mistress, wantonly craving any sensations that could allow her to continue to feel such intense pleasure. Her moans had become hungry, animalistic, as her mind was reduced to a primal state of sensation.

She continued to thrash on the sybian, her breasts pulled by the merciless nipple clamps, the audience watching her oiled body as it succumbed to climax after climax. Penny let her eyes close again and let all of the sensations wash over her. She lost all track of time, as her body erupted time and time again, her moans flowing out of her for all to hear.

Then, another new sensation threatened to further overwhelm her. Little drops of fire seemed to fall over her extended breasts. Penny’s eyes flew open, but she kept her head back, ensuring that the wax that Mistress was pouring over her sensitive, awakened skin would not fall on her face. Drop after drop of the tormenting wax landed on her, driving her still higher into the heights of her orgasm.

She closed her eyes again and lost herself in everything that was happening to her. Each drop of wax seemed to tear yet another climax out of her body.

Eventually, after more orgasms than she could count, Penny felt her sex starting to tire. The orgasms were becoming painful as her sex grew more and more sensitive with each new climax that wracked her tired body. Still, the sybian was relentlessly stimulating her, the pressure on her breasts did not let up, and the hot wax continued to fall.

Between her moans, she began to beg in a halting, exhausted whisper, “P-p-please, n-no more.”

Without warning, all of the motions of the sybian stopped, and the painful rain of hot wax ceased. Penny sat on the sybian, it’s phallus still pressing deep within her, and gasped desperately, trying to catch her breath; feeling her sex continue to pulse with aftershocks that were both painful and pleasurable. She could also feel the wax cooling and hardening on her skin – adding yet another erotic adornment to her sweat and oil coated body.

Slowly, she opened her eyes. Directly in front of her she could see Sandy’s body, still bound to the altar, still unconscious – the perfect sacrifice. And standing right next to the altar was Mistress, still holding the chain that was pulling at her nipples. Penny stared at Mistress, looking directly in the dominant woman’s eyes as Mistress stared back at her. Mistress never broke her gaze, even as she spoke to the audience.

“Did you enjoy that, ladies?”

Penny heard the audience suddenly burst out into wild and enthusiastic applause.

Over all of the noise of the crowd, Penny could only barely hear Mistress’s next command. Still, she could hear it well enough.

As Mistress finally let go of the chain, relieving some of the pain in Penny’s throbbing nipples, she said a single word.

“Sleep.”

Penny’s eyes closed and her body fell forward, her face pressed against Sandy’s exposed sex.