The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Jenny – A Journey

Author’s note: Please forgive the lack of MC content in this chapter. This chapter sets up the events that follow, and there is a bunch of MC in those chapters. Here, though, it just doesn’t fit with what is happening. Anyway, on with the show…

Eve and I were roommates in college. I was well aware of my attraction to women when I got there as a freshman, so when, at the beginning of our junior year, Eve and I first met in our new dorm room, I knew I wanted her right away. She was so beautiful, and so strong, and yet there was an intense vulnerability to her that drew me in right from the start.

She hadn’t ever been with a woman, though, so for the first several months I just kept my feelings to myself. Every once in a while it seemed that she might be glancing my way as I changed my clothes, or lingering a bit longer than necessary if we engaged in a friendly hug, but it was always subtle enough that it could have just been my imagination.

And my imagination, let me tell you, was running wild. As I said, I was attracted to her from the start, but as we got to know each other my feelings grew. We clicked right from the start, and became very close friends very quickly.

Then, it happened. Eve had been on a few dates since we had started school, but nothing ever went anywhere. Inevitably the guy would make a move on her, and she would end things very quickly. She said that this had been how things had gone with her throughout her college career.

But then she met a guy that she seemed to really like. They had gone out a few times and were really hitting it off.

Eve had even reached the point where she thought she might be ready for their relationship to get physical. They went out on a date that night, and I spent the entire night home alone in my room, trying not to think about Eve, but inevitably feeling sad as I thought about her having feelings for someone else while I was at home pining for her.

Eventually, it was more than I could bare, and I started to cry quietly in the room by myself. Suddenly, the door opened, and Eve came in looking a little shaken. I quickly wiped my eyes and tried to pretend like nothing out of the ordinary was happening.

“You’re home early,” I said, “What happened?”

“Nothing happened,” Eve replied. “That’s the problem. I was so sure that he would be the one. We went out. We had a great time. We went back to his room and everything was going so well. But then, as soon as things started to escalate, I just couldn’t do it.”

“So what did you do?”

“I just got up, apologized, and basically fled. He didn’t do anything wrong, but I just felt like I had to get out of there. I just don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

With that, Eve flopped down on her bed and started to cry a bit herself.

At this point, I decided to let my own tears out once again. After all, now I could easily explain them as being sympathetic tears – Eve and I were close enough that it wouldn’t seem odd at all that her being upset would upset me as well.

I sat down next to her and gave her a big hug, and she gripped me back, both of us crying softly.

As we embraced, our cheeks had come to rest against each other. The feeling of her wet skin on mine was causing my heart to beat a bit faster. Part of me really wanted to just pull her lips to mine and kiss her, but I knew that that would be the wrong thing to do.

We pulled away from each other slightly, and as I looked at her, she just looked so very vulnerable. Her eyes were red and her face was flushed. Once again, I felt a wave of desire taking me, but I just couldn’t act on it. I didn’t want to make this night any worse for Eve.

My heart leapt into my throat, though, as she slowly – ever so slowly – leaned towards me and gave me a soft, hesitant, gentle kiss on the lips. She sat back again and looked at me, her eyes searching mine, a sense of nervousness mixing with her vulnerability to make her absolutely irresistible. Looking back, I know it probably wasn’t the right thing to do, but I just couldn’t help myself. I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply and passionately.

She responded by kissing back, and before I knew it, we were frantically pulling each other’s clothes off. Though I had already known that I was attracted to women, I hadn’t actually been with anyone prior to that night, so Eve and I were both experiencing all of this for the first time. We were a little unsure of exactly what to do, but we fumbled through, kissing, caressing, and touching each other with a passion that overcame our inexperience.

By the time the sun started to come up, we were both exhausted, having shared several climaxes together, as well as a mutual feeling that we had reached a new point in our relationship that would change both of us forever. We drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms, utterly happy, and utterly satisfied.

And so our love affair began. For the rest of that year we explored every inch of each other’s bodies. We spent so much time together, and slowly became and more open with others about our relationship. There were plenty of frat boys who made lewd comments, and other guys who refused to give up on trying to go out with one or both of us, but we learned to shrug it all off. We were happy together, and the sex that we had was amazing.

When the summer arrived, we were both distraught about having to part. We had already arranged to be roommates in the dorm again the next year, but we knew that the months that we would have to spend apart would be excruciating. There was nothing we could do about it, though. We tearfully parted, both promising to call every day.

And we kept that promise. We engaged in plenty of incredible phone sex, and continued to feel closer to each other. In fact, I think that the summers that we had to spend apart strengthened our relationship – we learned the subtle nuances of each other’s voices and moods. We learned how to read each other even without visual cues. I had never felt so close and connected to anyone – I was in love, and so was Eve.

But still, our relationship had started a sexual awakening in me that our phone sex alone couldn’t satisfy. Cheating on Eve was out of the question, so I started masturbating from time to time. This eventually led to me seeking out some porn – I figured in addition to helping me get through the summer, it might also teach me a few things.

I started to watch lesbian porn on a regular basis – marveling at the women on the screen – how self assured and confident they were. I also read a lot of erotic fiction, finding myself reveling in the fantasies that those stories created, and loving the freedom to insert Eve into what I was picturing in my mind’s eye.

Then, one night, I experienced another kind of sexual awakening. As I was watching a video of one strong, powerful woman seduce another, the stronger woman suddenly pulled the other’s wrists to the headboards and tied them there. She proceeded to place her victim in bondage, then to tease and torment her, before finally ravishing her – leading to both of them screaming out intense, sweaty climaxes.

I was spellbound. As I watched the scene play out, I couldn’t stop touching myself. I imagined myself bound like the woman on the screen, and, just as she was for so long denied orgasm, I, too, teased myself, but wouldn’t allow myself to cum. Then, when her mistress finally brought her to climax, I did the same with my own sex, and the explosion was incredible.

For the remaining weeks of the summer, I started to seek out as much bdsm porn as I could find. I reveled in the all of the things I saw, and imagined myself being dominated the same way that these women on the screen were.

When the summer finally ended, I was so eager to see Eve that I forgot all about the porn that I had been watching. Our relationship picked up right where it had left off, and we were both in a state of euphoria as we could finally touch each other again.

But after a few weeks, I found myself yearning for the porn from time to time. Don’t get me wrong, I still wanted Eve, and couldn’t have been happier about our relationship. But the thought of being dominated by a strong woman just turned me on in a way that was so unique that I couldn’t resist.

I was afraid, though, to share these feelings with Eve. Everything was going so well, and I didn’t want to do anything to jeopardize that. I didn’t know how she’d react, and was worried that she might be upset that I had been looking at porn, especially now that I was doing so even though we were back together in our dorm room.

After a few weeks of this, another landmark evening came along. Eve had gone to the library to study – she was studying for pre-law and needed to use the legal documents that were only available in the library. Meanwhile, I had decided to stay in our room and study my art history textbook.

As I tried to study, though, I just couldn’t concentrate. I was feeling horny, and decided to take a break and look at some bondage videos on my laptop. As the video came to life on my screen, I laid down on the bed and started to watch, but my mind was wandering. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I bolted upright. Eve had returned, and was staring at my computer. The video was still playing!

I was terrified. I didn’t know how she would react, and I was worried that she would be angry. I watched her, waiting for some indication of what she would say.

But she was just staring. After watching for quite some time, with me waiting in nervous anticipation, she turned to me and, with a breathy voice, said, “Wow, are you into this?”

I nodded, still unsure what she would say next.

“Would you like to do this stuff with me?” she asked.

I had never really thought about it – the stuff I watched seemed like a fantasy – something completely separate from the very real relationship that Eve and I had. But now, with her learning of my fetish and asking if she wanted us to engage in it together, my mind was bursting with the possibilities.

“Would you be into doing this stuff?” I asked her in return.

“It’s amazing,” she replied.

I reached out for her, and took her wrist. Her breathing was quickening, and her eyes had taken on that glazed, deeply aroused look that I knew and loved. Pulling on her wrist, a drew her down on to the bed on top of me.

“Take me, Mistress.” I said.

This seemed to startle Eve for a moment. She snapped out of the daze that had taken her and she seemed to be trying to pull herself together. Slowly, hesitantly, she pulled my hands over my head before plunging her tongue into my mouth.

Eve did her best to dominate me that night even though we didn’t have any way to engage in the elaborate bondage that I had seen in the videos. I had a lot more knowledge of this kind of thing from all of the porn that I had been watching and reading, so I had to kind of lead her through the different acts – light spankings, kissing her feet, asking her permission to cum.

Even though Eve was a bit hesitant in all of it, I assumed because of her lack of experience, it was still a passionate and deliciously new and exciting night. By the time I fell asleep with my head resting on her chest, I couldn’t have been happier – the amazing relationship that I had found, and the fascinating fetish that I had discovered had come together.

The rest of that year, we continued to explore our dominant/submissive relationship. We invested in a few items to spice things up, including a bunch of rope, some cuffs, a ball gag, a paddle, and some nipple clamps. There were limits to what we could do while in the dorm room, but we did our best, and the thrill of knowing that none of the people around us had any idea that I was Eve’s submissive overcame anything that might have been lacking in the actual details of what we were doing.

When we finally finished college, the possibilities seemed endless. I had finished a degree in art, and was eager to pursue my painting. Eve, meanwhile, had earned admission into a top law school, and had so much potential that she had even earned some generous fellowships. We got an apartment together and couldn’t wait to further explore our relationship now that we were free from the restrictions that came with living in a dorm room.

For the first few weeks, everything was wonderful. As a housewarming gift, Eve gave me a collar, and my heart simply melted as she placed it around my neck. I gave her a flogger, and she put it to use the very first night that we were in our new place.

We started to settle into a routine, and I couldn’t have been happier. Eve would go off to school for the day, and would set tasks for me to complete, including household chores and certain requirements in regards to my art. This helped me to stay disciplined and productive – something that I could easily let slip if I didn’t have the pressure of a dominant mistress to spur me on.

But then, for the first time, things took a turn for the worse. One day, while I was cleaning all of the glasses in the kitchen, I dropped one, shattering it on the tile floor. For the rest of the day I was beside myself. I knew that I had failed Eve, and that she would punish me harshly for my indiscretion.

When she got home, I immediately told her about my mistake. She looked a little perturbed, but wasn’t nearly as angry as I had feared. She punished me by pulling me over her knee and spanking my bottom a bit, but it wasn’t nearly as harsh as I had thought it would be. As I began to serve Eve dinner, I felt a huge sense of relief that breaking the glass hadn’t resulted in a stronger punishment.

The next day, I completed all of my chores, as I always did. As I worked on my art, though, I found it hard to concentrate. I still had plenty of time before Eve would be home, so I decided to take a break from my work and watch some TV. I ended up dozing on the couch, and didn’t wake up until Eve walked through the door.

For the second straight day, I was afraid that I was in for an overwhelming punishment.

Eve looked at the blank canvas and seemed disappointed, but not overly angry. When we had sex that night, she denied me my orgasm for a bit longer than usual as a way of punishment, but that was all. When she finally did allow me to cum, though, it didn’t feel quite as intense as orgasms with Eve usually were. I wasn’t sure if it was simply that we had been together so long that things were necessarily losing a bit of their heat or what, but for the first time, sex with Eve wasn’t completely satisfying.

And so the cycle continued. It seemed that every day I defied Eve a little bit more, and every night she would give me some punishment that wasn’t enough to instill any new sense of discipline in me. My art was languishing as I rarely felt the necessary inspiration to work. I explained to Eve that I was trying, but that I seemed blocked, and she seemed to accept this explanation and thus to withhold any serious punishment.

More distressing was that our sex seemed to have lost some its intensity. We were still deeply in love and our love making was still something that we both looked forward to, but the burning passion that we used to feel – that we had managed to sustain for more than two years – was languishing.

As the weeks continued to go by, things just got worse and worse. In addition to letting my art slip, I had also begun to neglect some of my chores. Eve was growing increasingly frustrated with my defiant behavior, and would always put me through some kind of punishment, but the next day my defiance would continue.

Since I wasn’t doing as much around the house, Eve had to take on some of the responsibilities, and this interfered with her studying. Her grades were falling, and, in an effort to keep them up, she started studying late into the night. This meant that we were spending less time together – especially in the bedroom.

After some time like this, both of us knew that something had to change or our relationship, despite the deep love that was at its core, would be in danger. One night, after we had finished our dinner of sandwiches since I had failed to make anything more elaborate, Eve called me into the living room. She was sitting in her chair, clearly quite tired and a bit depressed. She gestured to the floor and I knelt in a relaxed position in front of her.

“Something needs to change, Jenny.” Tears filled Eve’s eyes as she said this.

“I agree. But what?”

Eve paused for a long time before she finally spoke again.

“If you don’t want to keep doing this submissive thing, you can tell me. I’ll understand.”

“What?! But I love being submissive to you.”

“But you hardly obey me anymore. If you like being my submissive, why don’t you do what I tell you.”

“I don’t know. I just… I just don’t feel the motivation. I hate disappointing you, but while you’re away I just can’t seem to stay focused on what I’m supposed to be doing. I feel so guilty when I disappoint you, but yet I can’t seem to find the drive to do anything about it.”

“Well, Jenny, I had a thought. You know, we kind of jumped into this whole submissive thing without knowing that much about it. I mean, I know you had seen a bunch of stuff on the internet, but still. I can’t imagine learning law without actually talking to professors and teachers and stuff, so maybe I need the same kind of thing with the whole Mistress thing.”

I laughed a little bit, then stopped when I noticed that my reaction had hurt Eve a bit.

“I’m sorry, Mistress, I don’t mean to laugh. But I don’t think there are a whole of mistress schools out there.”

“I know, but I did find this club in the city. It’s a bondage club. Apparently, people go there and watch people dominate other people on a stage. From what I can tell, a lot of doms bring their subs there. Maybe just being part of a community could help us figure things out a bit.”

“If you think it’ll help, then I’m happy to give it a try. It’s just that we’ve never taken our dominant/slave relationship out in public before.”

“I know, but maybe that’s something that we need. I mean… I love you, and I love having sex with you, but before… things were just so exciting. I feel like maybe we’ve lost some of that.”

“I feel the same way. So when would you like to go?”

“Well, I looked at their upcoming schedule, and there’s going to be this hypnotist there on Friday night. I thought that might be kind of interesting to see.”

“Okay. Sounds great…”