The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sarah – Confronting Fears

by Clare de Luna

By Sunday morning, Sarah was beside herself. She had spent such an incredible evening with Sandy and with Mistress Catherine on Wednesday, and that had gotten her to think hard about her situation. She hardly got any work done on Thursday as her mind continually strayed to the events of the previous night.

Being at Mistress Catherine’s mercy in the middle of the restaurant had been so exhilarating and intensely erotic that every time her mind strayed to the events she felt her heart begin to race, and her sex come to life. Being in a public space had been terrifying for her, but at the same time, that terror just spurred her on.

But what was really distracting Sarah was Sandy. She had looked so beautiful, and had been so helpless and vulnerable. And, most remarkably, she would have no memory of what happened. She didn’t know that she had spent the evening with Sarah. She had no idea that she had been made to climb under the table and lick Sarah to orgasm in the middle of a classy restaurant.

And what would she think if she did remember?

That, more than anything, plagued Sarah’s thoughts. It was quite clear that Sandy was deeply in Mistress Catherine’s thrall. The brief moment when Mistress Catherine had brought Sandy out of hypnosis, the devotion was apparent – as was her obvious desire to sink back under Mistress Catherine’s hypnotic power. Sarah didn’t doubt that, even had she still been consciously in control of herself, Sandy would have still obeyed Mistress Catherine’s command to bring Sarah to orgasm in the middle of the restaurant.

But would she have wanted to? Or would she have only done it to please her Mistress?

These questions swirled endlessly in her mind, and distracted her focus all day.

When she finally got home, she decided that she couldn’t stand the mental turmoil any more. Since she and Sandy had had such passionate sex after their initial encounter with Mistress Catherine, Sarah had been beside herself with confusion. She was so afraid that she had damaged her relationship with Sandy, but she also held out a hope that their relationship could move to a new level as a result of what Mistress Catherine had unlocked between them.

There was only one way to find out: she had to call Sandy and talk to her about it.

Determined to finally face her fear, she picked up her phone and started to dial Sandy’s number. As her shaky hands moved over the buttons, though, she decided that she should wait. After all, Sandy might not be home from work yet.

Instead, she made herself dinner and let a couple of hours pass. Then, she picked up the phone again. And, again, her hands began to shake. What if this were to be the last conversation she would ever have with Sandy? Could she handle that?

And what should she say? Should she just try to pretend like nothing had happened – maybe see if Sandy would broach the subject? Or should she cut right to the chase and tell Sandy how she felt? Or maybe she could bring up what had happened and try to gauge Sandy’s reaction before she revealed any of her own feelings?

And then there was the question of last night. Should she tell Sandy what happened? What if Sandy felt violated by it? What if she was able to get over the events of the previous Friday, but this second sexual encounter between them was just too much? Or maybe mentioning it would bring it back to her memory, and she would find it so erotic that she would be more open to pursuing something with Sarah.

Having dialed all but the last digit of Sandy’s number, Sarah turned all of this over in her mind before finally, reluctantly, turning her phone off again. She shouldn’t just call without a plan, she told herself. It was only seven thirty, she still had time. She should take a minute to figure out what the best approach would be before making this very important call.

So she spent the next couple of hours pondering what her approach ought to be. Her fear of losing Sandy was so intense that she decided that the best strategy would be to, first and foremost, try to protect their friendship. The best way to do that would be to call and act as if nothing had happened.

But what if Sandy brought it up? What would Sara do then? Would she admit her feelings? And if she did, what, exactly, would she admit? Should she just tell her that she had always had feelings for her, or should she lie and say that Mistress Catherine had made her realize that she had feelings?

Or should she change her answer depending on what Sandy seemed to be feeling?

Maybe, if the subject of their sex came up, she should ask her to come over – to talk face to face so that she could better gauge Sandy’s reaction. Or maybe that would only make it harder for her to hide her own feelings if she needed to do so.

Still desperately confused, Sarah had decided to try to map out her plan more systematically. She got out a pad of paper, and started to design a kind of flow chart of possibilities. She had definitely decided to simply act as if nothing happened. If Sandy brought up what had happened on Friday, she would ask her how she felt about it. Depending on Sandy’s response, she would either say that they should put it behind them and just remain friends, or admit that she did have some feelings, but remain vague about those until Sandy did more to reveal her own thoughts on where, exactly, they stood.

Sarah continued to break things down in this manner until, with a sudden feeling of panic, she looked over at the clock. She had let herself get so wrapped up in this process that she had completely lost track of time. It was already 10:15! Was that too late to call? Sandy might already be in bed. And even if she wasn’t, she might be tired and not really ready to have this kind of a conversation.

But Sarah was so determined to call Sandy. She had to do it. She picked up the phone and, once again, reached the final number. Should she press it?

Maybe it would be better to wait until tomorrow. Maybe now that she had a plan, she should sleep on it; see if it still felt like the right approach in the morning.

But then she’d have to spend another whole day at work agonizing over everything. No, she thought, I need to go ahead and call.

But all of this indecision had taken more time. It was almost eleven by now. No, Sarah thought, I can’t call this late. I’ll have to wait.

Frustrated with herself, she threw her phone against the wall and started to cry. Why was this so hard? She and Sandy had been friends for so long, why couldn’t she just bite the bullet and have this conversation? Surely they would get through this. And maybe their relationship would move in a new direction. An exciting direction.

But she had failed to make the call. She would have to wait another painful day.

Angry with herself for her inaction, she went to bed.

The next day was as excruciating as she had feared. She knew that she absolutely had to call Sandy when she got home, but the day just seemed to move so slowly that she felt as though she might scream. When it was finally time to go home, she practically sprinted to her car. It was Friday, so the traffic was particularly heavy, and Sarah found herself cursing each red light; fuming at each traffic jam; raging at each slow driver who didn’t share her urgency.

Finally, she got home.

She decided that she wanted to wait just a moment – to make sure that Sandy would be home when she called. But she wasn’t going to make the same mistake that she had made last night. She wasn’t going to let herself lose track of time.

She went to the kitchen and pulled out a timer. She set it for forty five minutes. By then, Sandy would surely be home, and Sarah would make the call then, no matter what.

Those forty five minutes seemed to take even longer than her entire, painfully slow workday. Her heart was pounding and she had butterflies in her stomach. After just a few minutes she started pacing back and forth. Eventually, she scooped up the pad of paper that she had used the night before and looked over her plan once again.

Finally, the timer went off, and Sarah nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard the sound since she was so on edge. Not letting herself have any time to change her mind, she picked up her phone and dialed Sandy’s number.

The phone rang. And rang. And rang. And then her voicemail picked up.

Sarah hung up immediately. She had no idea what kind of message she should leave. She’d rather just let Sandy see her number and call her back.

But what if she didn’t call? Maybe this conversation was just as scary for Sandy as it was for Sarah? Maybe Sandy wouldn’t be able to find the courage to call. She had tried to call last weekend, but that was so long ago – maybe she had thought more about things.

No, Sarah thought, I need to try to call again. She reset the timer.

And so her evening went. She would force herself to wait forty five minutes, and then she would call again. But each time there was no answer.

Eventually, Sarah gave up and, with tears in her eyes, went to bed. The entire experience had left her a bit shaken – it had taken so much for her to summon the courage to call, and yet here she was with nothing resolved, still filled with all of the same questions.

She decided to masturbate to try to ease the tension just a bit. She began to think back to Wednesday – to Sandy’s blank, hypnotized look; to the erotic games that Catherine played with them; to the intense orgasm that had claimed her in the middle of a busy restaurant.

As she remembered that climax, she brought herself to orgasm. But, unlike the earth shattering sensation that she had felt in the restaurant, this time her climax was weak and unsatisfying. She began to think back to her first sexual experience with Sandy, thinking that maybe she could bring herself to a second orgasm, but quickly lost interest. Instead, she did her best to get to sleep.

Saturday was another day full of nerves and frustration. She continued to call Sandy at regular intervals. She knew that if Sandy checked her phone’s history she would see how desperate Sarah seemed to be, but at this point she didn’t care. She just needed some kind of resolution. But still, there was no answer.

When she finally, tearfully, went to bed that night, she hadn’t even bothered to touch herself. She simply drifted off into a fitful, unsatisfying sleep.

Sunday morning, though, she decided that she couldn’t take any more. She was going to go to Sandy’s house and knock on the door.

Happy with this new resolution, she showered and made herself breakfast. She would head over right around noon.

Sarah was sitting at the breakfast table, nervously rethinking her approach to the conversation that she would have with Sandy when she nearly dropped her coffee cup in alarm.

There was a knock at the door.

She began to wonder if perhaps Sandy had decided to come over. Maybe she thought it would be better to talk in person. With her heart in her throat Sarah raced to the door and opened it.

And there, she saw Mistress Catherine.

Sarah simply stared at her, utterly speechless.

“May I come in?” The tall woman asked.

“Y, yes… yes of course.” Sarah stepped aside and Mistress Catherine strode into her apartment without hesitation.

“Can we sit down somewhere?”

“Um, yes, ah… right this way.” Sarah led Mistress Catherine into her living room, where the tall woman immediately walked to a chair and sat down.

“Please, Sarah, sit. I’d like to talk to you.”

“Oh, okay.” Sarah sat down on her couch with her feet tucked under herself, wondering why she felt so much like the visitor in this situation.

“I saw that you have been calling Sandy these past couple of days.” For the first time, Sarah noticed that Mistress Catherine had something in her hand – Sandy’s cell phone! “Don’t be alarmed, my dear. Sandy gave this to me willingly – all of my slaves must give me their clothes and personal belongings when they enter my house.”

“Y-your… slaves?” Sarah was shocked at what she was hearing.

“Yes, Sandy submitted to me earlier in the week. Don’t be afraid for her – she will still live a normal life – in fact, she will enjoy her life a great deal more now that she is able to submit in the ways that she desires. It would have been better for you to hear all of this from her, but she’s been at my house all weekend, and thus didn’t get the chance yet. She was going to talk to you next week, but then I saw that you were calling, and I knew that you must be nervous, so I thought I’d go ahead and try to set you mind at ease – she hasn’t been ignoring you, she’s just been… unavailable these past few days. But I must say, I’m quite proud of you.”

“What? Proud?”

“I didn’t think you’d find the courage to call her. You might be coming along faster than I thought.”

“W-what, what do you mean?”

“Well, Sarah, you were quite easy to read on that first night – it was rather clear that you have deep feelings for Sandy, and are highly attracted to her, and yet you were afraid to reveal those feelings. Our experience on Wednesday only confirmed what I suspected – you want Sandy, but you’re afraid to let her know how you feel. But you took the initiative and called her, which must have been very difficult for you. I didn’t think you’d be ready to do it, but I was wrong. I’m not wrong about these things very often, but I am proud that you overcame some of your fear.”

“T-thank you, I guess.” Sarah felt completely off-balance.

“It was quite difficult to call Sandy, wasn’t it?”

“Yes. I was so scared!” Sarah wasn’t entirely sure why she was so willing to share her feelings with Mistress Catherine, but it felt good to get to talk about this with someone. The whole week she had felt so alone.

“Why, Sarah? What is it that frightens you about talking to your good friend about this?”

“Well, I was afraid that… she’d reject me. I’ve been terrified that what happened last weekend might make her not want to see me anymore. I thought she might be angry with me.”

“Angry?! Did you not see the same thing I saw? Your actions seemed to bring her to some of the most powerful orgasms she’d ever had. She didn’t seem angry to me – she seemed elated.”

“Well, yeah, but she was already so turned on. And then there was the hypnosis… I just didn’t know if I should trust her reaction.”

“But then she called you. Why didn’t you talk to her then?”

“I was afraid that she might be mad at me. What if she was calling to say she never wanted to see me again?”

“Do you really think that that would happen?”

“Why? Did she say something to you? Did you hypnotize her to find out…”

Sarah cut her question short as Mistress Catherine broke out in ringing laughter.

“No, my dear, I’ve done nothing of the sort. Despite what you might think, I have no interest in meddling in relationships between friends, or even lovers. Sandy is my slave, and I want her to be happy, but it is up to her to manage her life. If submitting to me helps her to do that, I am happy to oblige, but I can only comment on her feelings for you based on what I observe.”

“And what have you observed?”

“Well Sarah, let’s think about this. You and Sandy have been very close friends for quite some time. You’ve shared many intimate details with each other in the past haven’t you?”

“Yes.”

“The two of you were very close, right?”

“Yes.”

“Then, a hypnotist, who had already made it quite clear that people won’t do anything under hypnosis that they don’t, on some level, want to do, places you both in a trance, which results in the two of you bringing each other to intense sexual release. She even, while no longer in trance, asked you to let her make you come, and begged you to kiss her. Then, the next day, she calls you, and you fear that it is to say that she never wants to see you again. Does that make sense?”

Sarah blushed and felt a bit silly as she replied, “No, I guess not.”

Mistress Catherine then turned towards Sarah in a very commanding and meaningful way, capturing the timid woman’s eyes, as she asked, “Deep down, you knew that Sandy wasn’t mad at you, didn’t you?”

Consciously realizing the answer for the first time, Sarah whispered, “Yes, Mistress.”

“Then tell me, Sarah, why have you been so afraid to call?”

“I… I don’t know.” Sarah felt shaken, but somehow couldn’t wrap her mind around a satisfactory answer.

“Was it, perhaps, the exact opposite of what you’ve been telling yourself?”

“What do you mean?” Sarah felt herself starting to shake slightly and her eyes began to well up.

“Perhaps you weren’t afraid that Sandy would reject you. Perhaps you were afraid that she would want you in the same way that you want her.”

A tear made its way down Sarah’s cheek as she replied, “No, I want her… I…”

“But you’re afraid of opening up. You’ve kept parts of yourself hidden for so long, that you don’t really know how to reveal them – and to be with Sandy you would have to. Am I right?”

More tears had escaped Sarah’s eyes as she shakily responded, “I guess… I just… I don’t want to mess anything up… I love what she and I have and… I was afraid that if she thought of me differently… she might not… like what she found…”

“Tell me, Sarah, in the restaurant the other night, what were you feeling?”

“It was incredibly arousing,” Sarah quickly replied, thankful to have a respite from the painful thoughts that she had just had, “and… terrifying.”

“Why terrifying?”

“Well, I was just mortified. What if someone knew what was going on?”

“Yes, indeed, what if? What do you think would have happened?”

“I… I don’t… I mean…”

“You were experiencing pleasure, why would you let a bunch of people you don’t know prevent that?”

“I… what if they thought it was wrong… what if… what if it is wrong…”

A new wave of tears overcame Sarah as this sentence made her realize things inside of herself that she had suppressed for quite some time.

“What could be wrong about feeling good, Sarah?”

“Because…” Sarah took a deep breath as she resolved to finally admit something to herself, “I like it so much.”

“Like what?”

“Sexual pleasure. I’m afraid that people will think I’m a slut, or a pervert. I’m afraid that Sandy will…”

“And so you repress your desires.” Mistress Catherine did not phrase this as a question.

Sarah sat still for quite some time. Her tears had stopped. Somehow, saying all of this seemed to relieve her of some burden that she had unknowingly been carrying. She wiped away her tears and turned to Mistress Catherine. With a confidence that she hadn’t felt in quite some time, she spoke.

“Mistress, will you hypnotize me again?”

Mistress Catherine stared at her for a moment before replying.

“Sarah, I want to be clear about one thing. I will not allow you to use hypnosis as a crutch. Giving me control cannot be an excuse for indulging your repressed desires.”

“Then you won’t?” Sarah felt the tears start to return. Through her blurry vision, she saw Mistress Catherine rise from her chair.

“My dear, I didn’t say that. I simply wanted you to have realistic expectations.”

Sarah looked up and saw Mistress Catherine looming over her – so tall, so beautiful, so commanding.

“Give me your hand.”

Sarah did as she was commanded, and felt Mistress Catherine pull her to her feet.

“Undress.”

Sarah hurried to comply. She tossed her clothes on the couch behind her and then stood before Mistress Catherine, completely naked.

“Kneel.”

Sarah remembered the posture she had been told to assume on that first night, and she took that position.

Mistress Catherine then stepped towards the couch and sat directly behind Sarah, her knees just brushing against the kneeling woman’s shoulders.

“Close your eyes.” Sarah immediately obeyed.

“Now, take a deep breath in and relax.” Again, Sarah obeyed.

Then, Sarah jumped and her eyes momentarily fluttered open as she felt a soft hand stroke up and down her arm.

“Relax!” Mistress Catherine’s command was sharp and commanding this time. “Let go.”

The stroking continued.

“Let yourself feel this. Let your body enjoy the sensation.” Sarah could feel her body responding, she could feel wetness forming between her legs. She twitched, but this time kept her eyes closed, as a hand drifted to her breast, softly caressing it, circling the nipple that was rapidly growing stiff from arousal.

“Relax… relax… feel the pleasure… there is no reason to be afraid… no reason not to let yourself enjoy this…”

Sarah felt her arousal continue to grow. A moan seemed to be building in her throat, and her mouth opened slightly, but still, she just breathed in and out, steadily.

“Feel the sensations rising in your skin… feel the pleasure rising out of you… don’t fight it… let yourself feel these sensations…”

Both of Mistress Catherine’s hands were now tracing patterns all over Sarah’s body. At one point, she felt Mistress Catherine take her wrists and move them from behind her back and onto her thights, palms open, in a gesture of openness, of reception.

“Good girl, feel the pleasure… can you feel it?”

“Yes, Mistress…”

“Does it feel good?”

“Yes, Mistress…”

“Feel your body coming alive… let go… let yourself go… let the moans escape… let your feelings out…”

Sarah realized that her moans were caught in her throat, but at Mistress’s command, she let out a deep, satisfying sound.

“Good girl… relax… let your body feel these sensations… let your body express itself… let yourself go…”

Sarah could feel all of this happening. Following that first moan, her body now let loose with a steady stream of deep, erotic sounds as her breathing became deeper, more intense, and yet slower and more relaxed.

“Good girl, Sarah, let it all go… let the pleasure rise out of you… let it flow… let it flow through your body… let it flow through your mind…”

At that statement, Sarah felt a whole new sensation enter her, and her eyes fluttered again – although this time they didn’t flutter in surprise, but fluttered as they rolled up in her head, as she felt herself letting go completely.

“Good girl, Sarah, so relaxed… so open… letting pleasure course through you… letting your mind relax… letting pleasure fill your thoughts… letting your conscious thoughts… your repressed thoughts… flow out of you like your deep, satisfying moans…”

It was true, with each moan, Sarah felt more relaxed, more free, more open… and more hypnotized.

“Yes, my dear, you are submitting to hypnosis… but only as you become more open… more filled with pleasure… can you fall into trance…”

Sarah did everything she could to let go. She relaxed her body, she let whatever vocal expressions of her arousal that wanted to come out to flow through her chest, throat and mouth, she let her mind give in.

“Deeper, Sarah. You are going deeper… deeper into the pleasure… deeper into the relaxation… deeper into hypnosis…”

Sarah felt her hands slide off of her thighs and drop to the floor as her body continued to relax further. Her mouth was agape now as sounds flooded out of her. Her mind was quickly shutting down.

“Deeper… and deeper… and sleep…” Sarah fell backwards, into Mistress Catherine’s arms.