The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sarah – A New Step

by Clare de Luna

Sarah was so helplessly lost in trance that she was unable to comprehend anything that happened to her. She was dimly aware of movement, of leaving her seat, of walking. She felt the chill air on what must be her naked flesh, though she didn’t remember undressing. There was a sensation of warm water, and soft, fragrant smells – of oils and then of perfumes. She followed commands. She obeyed.

And then, awareness raced back into her mind. But as her senses returned to her, one of them was cut off – she was blindfolded.

She also quickly realized that she could not move her arms or legs, as they were trapped in such a way that she could only stand in a spread-eagle position. The feeling of rough brick on her naked back and buttocks made her aware that she was locked to a wall.

She was also aware of sounds – the sounds of a busy room! Tossing her head from side to side, Sarah tried to call out in alarm, but couldn’t because, in her mouth, was a tightly fitted ball gag. All she could do was to emit a few alarmed grunts as she pulled against her implacable bonds.

“Oh, look, the new girl has come out of her trance.”

Sarah didn’t recognize this voice, nor did she recognize any of the others that seemed to now gather around her.

“Mistress Catherine has scored again. These past two weeks have just been amazing for her.”

“Yes, even the great Mistress Catherine doesn’t usually find this many beauties in such a short period of time.”

“It’s too bad we aren’t allowed to play with this one yet – those nipples just look rock hard and I’d love to suck them into my mouth.”

“Oh, I bet she’s positively dripping, despite her little angsty performance.”

And she was. As frightened as this new situation made her, Sarah couldn’t deny that being so helpless, and to be surrounded by strangers who would talk of her so brazenly, was having an effect on her. The grunts of fear and frustration that escaped from her gag were also laden with moans of desire.

“Shall we begin?” Mistress Catherine’s voice boomed over the bustle that Sarah could still hear in the room.

Sarah heard sounds of chairs scraping, and imagined that everyone must be taking seats. She imaged what she must look like – so on display for what sounded like a fairly sizeable audience. And Mistress Catherine must be at the back of the room, waiting to walk to the front and begin whatever erotic torment she had in store for Sarah, who remained helplessly trapped for all to see.

“Isn’t she just lovely?” Once again, Mistress Catherine’s voice filled the room, and this time was answered with clapping from the audience.

“Let’s remove the blindfolds.”

At the last command from Mistress Catherine, Sarah felt hands brush her face as they pulled the blindfold off of her eyes, allowing her to finally take in the scene before her.

Even in the dim lights that surrounded her, Sarah had to squint as her eyes adjusted and, as she did so, she realized that what was happening was not at all what she had imagined.

No one in the room was looking at her. In fact, everyone’s back was turned to her. Sarah wasn’t on display at all – she was at the back of the room – an afterthought. What had everyone’s attention, and what had drawn their applause, was a stunningly beautiful woman on a stage at the other end of the room, who was also blinking as her eyes adjusted from having a blindfold removed.

That beautiful woman was Sandy, and her arms were locked together, and a chain hanging from the ceiling pulled them up so far that she had to stand on the tips of her toes to remain in contact with the floor. This was a struggle, though, as a spreader bar was attached to each ankle, ensuring that her legs would be unable to provide her with any modesty at all.

Sarah sucked in her own breath as the image seared itself into her brain. Sandy was so gorgeous, and so helpless. Her body was completely available to whomever chose to make use of it.

But what really impressed itself upon Sarah was Sandy’s expression. Sarah could see that Sandy wasn’t entranced, yet she still bore a look of utter and complete submissiveness – a look punctuated by the collar that encircled her throat.

This sight suddenly brought tears to Sarah’s eyes. Here, before here, was a very frightening and very real demonstration of exactly what she had feared throughout the day: she would have to witness Sandy’s submission to Mistress Catherine; she would have to watch Sandy give a part of herself to another woman. Fruitless as she knew it would be, Sarah nonetheless tried to cry out from behind her gag. She wasn’t sure if she could watch this.

As if on cue, Mistress Catherine stepped in front of Sandy, and presented a flogger to her mouth. Without hesitation, Sandy lowered her lips to the flogger, and kissed it passionately.

Knowing what would come next, Sarah turned her gaze away and shut her eyes tight. On the one hand, she couldn’t bear to see the fiendish device used on her lover. More importantly, though, she didn’t think she could stand to see another woman make use of Sandy’s body. As she started to hear the steady “thwack, thwack,” Sarah felt her own body jerk with each strike.

Even as this happened, though, a strange new level of arousal seemed to ripple through Sarah’s body. How this could coexist with the horror and sadness that were creeping into her she wasn’t sure, but it was undeniable.

More undeniable, though, was the sensation of pain that suddenly radiated out of Sarah’s own nipple, causing her eyes to bug open. She saw that Eve was standing next to her, and Sarah realized it must have been she who had removed Sarah’s blindfold. Now, though, she was doing something far more sinister: she was pinching Sarah’s engorged nipple mercilessly.

“You are to watch the proceedings. Turning away will only make Mistress Catherine punish her more – and perhaps you, too.”

With that, Eve let go. Sarah reluctantly turned her eyes to the stage.

The first of her fears was immediately dispelled. Mistress Catherine continued to bring the flogger down on Sandy’s exposed flesh, circling around her so that it would strike different parts of her with each “thwack.” But even as the pain from the flogger registered in the expression on Sandy’s face and in the jerks of her tortured body, a look of pure ecstasy also radiated from the helpless slave. Sarah immediately realized that Sandy was enjoying this, and that Sarah should feel no worry about the pain that Sandy was enduring.

Even as Sandy’s expression alleviated one of her concerns, though, it magnified the other. As she looked at Sandy and watched her submit to her Mistress, Sarah felt a wave of remorse flood through her, mixing with her own arousal to leave her awash in confusion. Sarah definitely wouldn’t say that the look on Sandy’s face as Mistress punished her helpless body betrayed feelings of a greater intensity than what she had experienced with Sarah, but there was a look – a different kind of intensity – that Sarah had never seen on Sandy’s face before, and she was distraught to know that that look was borne of another woman.

As Mistress Catherine handed the flogger to another woman (that must be Jenny, Sarah realized), only to pull a riding crop from her belt, the only thing that prevented Sarah from bursting into tears was the thrilling heat that still churned within her body.

As the crop began its evil work, Sarah found her body continuing to respond to each strike that landed on Sandy’s exposed flesh. Every time the “snick” of the riding crop filled the air, Sarah felt herself jerk in her own bonds. At first, she did this out of fright – the sound of the crop startled her each and every time. But then, the sensations seemed to be something different. Sarah wasn’t jerking in her bonds because she was afraid of the sound, she was jerking in her bonds because she imagined the crop landing on her own skin; she started to wonder what the sharp burst of pain must feel like; she started to revel in how wet these thoughts made her.

As Sandy’s moans of ecstasy began to fill the air, Sarah felt something inside of herself start to give, as if one more barrier had suddenly fallen. As she witnessed Sandy’s body starting to writhe with sexual need, her own responded in kind.

And then, without warning, it all stopped. Mistress stopped striking Sandy and, instead, presented the crop to Sandy’s lips. Sandy kissed the crop, and Mistress returned it to the clip on her belt. She circled Sandy a few times, letting her hands trail over the now warm, red, and sweat covered skin of Sarah’s lover.

Sandy was gasping for air as she intoned, over and over again, “Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for punishing me.”

“You are quite welcome, my dear. Now, as you know, you have a special treat in store. You are free to orgasm at will, if you choose to do so, or you can resist. As you know, there is a reward if you can pass this next test.”

“Yes, Mistress. I will do my best, Mistress.”

“Good girl. Jenny, you may begin.”

The other woman on the stage moved in front of Sandy before dropping to her knees. Leaning forward and taking Sandy’s legs in her hands, she brought her mouth down on Sandy’s eager sex and began tonguing her dripping wet nether regions with a skill and abandon that seemed to take Sandy off guard.

The young woman was soon bucking and moaning at these ministrations. But she did not achieve release.

Sarah, meanwhile, experienced an odd and wholly unexpected sensation of her own. Even more so than the punishment that Mistress Catherine had inflicted, Sarah had expected herself to erupt in jealousy to see another woman engaged in sexual activity with Sandy. But no such feelings arrived. Instead, Sarah simply watched, spellbound, her own sex growing more and more desperate for attention.

She watched as Jenny seemed to be bringing Sandy to incredible heights of erotic agony. Yet, for some reason, Sandy didn’t seem willing to let herself climax. Sarah could see that holding back was becoming a struggle for Sandy, as her legs were twitching uncontrollably and her moans reverberated throughout the room, but still, she held back.

Sarah sympathized with Sandy, for her own arousal continued to grow in its intensity. Her hips were bucking, and she longed to escape her bonds and bring herself off in an eruption of sexual climax. But yet she knew that, like Sandy, she would deny herself even if given the opportunity. Instead, she watched in rapt attention as another woman did her best to bring Sandy to climax and, instead of feeling jealousy, imagined that it was she who was trying to resist the other slave’s tongue as her body burned with the hot flame of her earlier punishment.

Briefly, Sarah’s mind went back to the car ride that had brought her to what she presumed to be Mistress’s home. She remembered how she and Sandy had drawn each other deeper into hypnosis. Watching Jenny attempt to bring Sandy to climax as the recently cropped and flogged woman fought to control her orgasm, Sarah suddenly knew what she must do.

Finally, Mistress Catherine intervened.

“Enough!” Jenny immediately withdrew her mouth from Sandy’s sex. “Jenny, you will be punished for your failure to bring this slave to orgasm.”

Jenny crawled to Mistress Catherine’s feet and bent before her, her face pressed against the floor of the stage, as she spoke for all to hear, “I am sorry, Mistress. Please punish me however you see fit.”

“All in due time, slave. For now, I have other matters to attend to. Eve, remove Sarah’s gag.”

Eve immediately obeyed and, for the first time since leaving her trance, Sarah found herself able to speak. It was Mistress Catherine’s voice, though, that first broke the silence.

“Did you enjoy yourself, Sarah?”

“Yes, Mistress Catherine.” Even as she said this, Sarah’s eyes strayed briefly to Sandy, who lay limp in her bonds, her eyes barely open as her body and mind seemed lost in the haze of frustrated arousal.

“I can see that you are quite aroused.” Mistress Catherine didn’t phrase this as a question.

“Yes, Mistress Catherine.” Sarah noticed that Mistress Catherine seemed completely unsurprised by this.

“And you are not distraught to see another woman giving sexual pleasure to your new lover?” Again, Mistress Catherine seemed utterly confident as she spoke to Sarah.

“No, Mistress. I was at first, but not anymore.”

“So tell me, Sarah, would you like to join Sandy on this stage, and accept my collar?”

“No, Mistress.” There were several gasps from the audience and, for the first time, Sarah saw surprise register on Mistress’s face. She quickly recovered.

“Very well, then. Eve will release you and escort you home.”

“Mistress, if I may?” Sarah hastily interjected.

“Yes?”

“If you would be so gracious as to allow it, I would very much like to accept your collar. But not while Sandy is on the stage.”

For the second time, Sarah saw Mistress Catherine’s expression lose its look of utter control. This time, though, she made no effort to hide what was clearly a beaming look of pride – a pride that Sarah knew she had caused.

“Tell me, Sarah, why do you not want Sandy to be on the stage with you?”

“Because I must submit to you and you alone. I’m in love with Sandy.” at these words, Sandy’s eyes opened more widely, and she looked at Sarah with an expression that Sarah could not, at the moment, read. Sarah continued.

“I love Sandy, very deeply. I love her because we understand each other. We have similar needs. We both need to submit. We both need someone to dominate us. So, just as we followed each other into your hypnosis earlier today, we will follow each other into your dominance. And in order for you to truly dominate me, I must give that submissive part of myself to you, just as Sandy has done. To show that my submission is to you, born of my desire to feel you dominate me, I ask that you collar me without Sandy on the stage.”

“I am rarely surprised, my dear, but you have managed it. I accept your offer, and am proud of how far you have come. You and Sandy both have such tremendous potential, and I will be happy to have both of your as my slaves. Eve, release Sarah from her bonds and Jenny, release Sandy.”

Both slaves moved quickly to comply, and moments later Sarah and Sandy were both free of their bondage. Mistress Catherine spoke once again.

“Now, Jenny, remove Sandy from the stage. Eve, bring me Sarah’s collar.”

Once again, both slaves hurried to obey.

“Now, Sarah, you may join me on stage.”

Sarah suddenly felt the full extent and depth of her desire to submit to Mistress. The truth of her own words seeped into her. Of course, her blossoming love for Sandy had been a spectacular result of Mistress coming into her life. But her discovery of her own desire for submission was bringing with it its own levels of fulfillment. In realizing this nature in herself, Sarah now understood that same nature in Sandy and, as a result, any jealousy that she might have felt had now melted completely away.

She decided to join Mistress on the stage in the only way that seemed appropriate: she slid slowly to her knees and, as everyone in the audience watched, she slowly crawled towards her new Mistress.

As she made her way closer and closer to the stage, she heard the sound of applause rain down on her as the women in the audience clapped their approval of her actions.

Beaming with pride, Sarah joined her Mistress on stage.

Eve had already brought a collar to Mistress, and Mistress now held the leather object in her hands.

“Do you submit to me, Sarah?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Do you want to be my slave?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Show me.” Mistress extended one of her heeled feet.

Sarah knelt low and, with her arms crossed behind her back, began to kiss and lick Mistress’s foot with all of the passion and devotion that she could muster.

“Enough!” Sarah knelt with her arms still behind her back, her chest thrust out, and her head lowered.

“Look at me.” Sarah raised her head until her eyes were locked with Mistress’s own.

“With this collar you become my slave.” Sarah shuddered in joy and arousal as she felt the collar slip around her neck.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“You are welcome, slave.” Mistress held Sarah’s gaze, and the new slave slowly felt the full force of Mistress’s will bear down on her. They remained like this for several moments, and Sarah felt herself melting under the force of Mistress’s stare. Without a word, Sarah knew what was happening; what the inevitable end result of this exchange would be.

Mistress uttered a single word.

“Sleep.”

The “D” ring in her collar pressed against her jaw as her eyes closed and her head fell limply to her chest…