The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sarah – The Final Step

by Clare de Luna

In her completely drained state, Sarah found it easy to plunge into a deep and utterly submissive trance. She went so far into her state of hypnosis that she was completely unaware of what was happening to her, or what commands she followed, if her body was even physically capable of following them.

How long she was in this state she didn’t know, but, eventually, a loud, “Snap!” brought her mind back to consciousness.

Sarah immediately winced as awareness came back to her. She was surprised at how relatively mild the pain on her skin was, and quickly realized that she had been bathed, and that some sort of balm had been applied to her body to help her skin recover from the torment it had endured. The lingering effects would be minimal, she realized, but she was still certain that she would receive subtle reminders of her punishment for the next few days.

What really caused Sarah to wince was the deep sensitivity that still claimed her sex, and the utter exhaustion that permeated her entire being. Wanting simply to rest, Sarah nonetheless forced herself to look around and find out where she was.

Through tired eyes, she took in her surroundings and found that she was in a large office. She was sitting in the chair that was before a large desk and, on the other side of that desk, sat Mistress.

“Hello, slave. How do you feel?”

“Wonderful, Mistress. And tired.” Sarah answered honestly.

“Good. You endured quite a bit tonight.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Tell me, of all of the devices that were used on you tonight, which was the hardest to endure?”

Sarah only had to think about this for a moment before responding.

“The vibrator, Mistress. I thought it was going to tear me to pieces.”

“Yes, I know, and yet you took it quite well.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“I wanted you to have that experience because I wanted you to realize what submission to me truly means. As my slave, I can punish you as I see fit, but the true agony that you endure will always be a product of your pleasure. I will never abuse you physically beyond your limits. Instead, I will use pain to push you to new precipices of pleasure, some of which might be quite difficult for you to endure. But in those cases, it is your own body, and your own mind, that are responding to what is happening to you, and it is they that are reaching climax.”

“I don’t quite understand, Mistress.”

“Simply put, my dear slave, your own desire to submit and the pleasure you derive from it is a far crueler Mistress than I will ever be. Just as hypnosis is something that your mind allows to happen, so to the climaxes that you felt tonight were your own body’s doing. Submission to me, whether through my hypnosis or through my punishment, is a means of unlocking what you truly desire. Does that make more sense?”

“Yes, Mistress. I suppose I’ve been pretty repressed up until now.”

“Yes, indeed. And it might have prevented you from ever having the relationship with Sandy that you always craved, as well as keeping you from the pleasure that your body is capable of. Now, they are both available to you.”

“Thank you, Mistress. Thank you for dominating me. Thank you for unlocking me from my bonds.”

Mistress grinned at the irony of this statement.

“You’re very welcome, my dear.”

Mistress then reached into her desk and withdrew a piece of paper before speaking again.

“I know that you are very tired, Sarah, but I need you to do one more thing for me before you rest. I need you to fill this out.”

Sarah examined the piece of paper and saw that it was a list of different sexual acts and punishments.

“I need to know what your limits are. Be sure to answer honestly—remember, I can verify your answers quite easily with just a few waves of my pendant.”

Sarah set to work. When she was finished, she handed the form back to Mistress, who glanced over it.

“I see that we still have some barriers to get through.”

“What do you mean, Mistress?”

“Well, some of what you’ve indicated is too much I already happen to know you secretly desire.”

At this statement, a puzzled look overcame Sarah.

“What do you mean, Mistress?”

“You went quite deep into trance earlier, and I made a few inquiries of you while you were in this state. Some of the boundaries that you’ve indicated on this form are quite sincere, and others I imagine will change over time.”

Sarah’s eyes were growing wide with worry.

“Don’t worry,” Mistress assured her, “I will never do any of the things on this list without first getting permission from you. But I imagine you might want to change some of your responses as time goes on.”

Tears rose to Sarah’s eyes.

“I’m sorry if I’ve disappointed you, Mistress.”

“Disappointed? You’ve done nothing of the sort. My dear, you’ve come so far in such a short period of time. Do you remember what a wreck you were the night we met? You were so repressed, so unwilling to explore your desires that you let yourself wallow in a constant state of frustration and denial, and now, less than two weeks later, you declared your love for another woman in front of an audience right before you were bound and punished and pushed to countless orgasms, all without the aid of hypnosis. I am quite pleased with you.”

Despite the lingering redness on her skin that resulted from her punishment, Sarah still managed to blush a much deeper shade of crimson as Mistress’s comments filled her with both embarrassment and pride.

“Now, Sarah, it is time for you to get some sleep.”

“Tha…” Sarah never got the word out as a loud, “Snap!” plunged her immediately back into a deep state of hypnosis.

Snap!

Once again, Sarah regained consciousness, but her surrounding had changed. She was no longer in Mistress’s office, but was, instead in a sparsely furnished room. The lights were very dim, but she could make out a woman – Jenny – in front of her, holding a leash that was attached to Sarah’s collar. A few feet away was a large bed, and Sarah could see that someone was lying in it.

Jenny reached for Sarah’s collar and removed the leash. Then she guided Sarah to the bed.

“Enjoy,” was all that Jenny said before leaving the room.

Sarah heard the door to the room close, and then heard the unmistakable sound of that door being locked from the outside.

Sarah, though, paid little attention to this, as all she wanted was to climb into the bed and join the woman sleeping there. As she did so, the woman let out a tired groan as she rolled over to face Sarah.

“Hello, my love,” Sandy said, “I’m so glad you’re finally here.”

“Me too,” Sarah said, as she laid next to Sandy and the two women embraced. “I’m far too sensitive to do anything more tonight,” Sarah said, almost apologetically.

“Oh, don’t be silly, Sarah, of course we’re not going to have any more sex tonight. I just want to hold you.”

“Me too,” Sarah said, as tears filled her eyes. “I love you, Sandy.”

“I love you, too, Sarah.”

They pulled each other into a long and tender kiss, and continued to explore each other’s mouths and gently caress each other’s exhausted bodies until, finally, they both drifted off into a deep and peaceful sleep.

(To be continued…)