The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Catherine — The First Trance — The Grand Finale

Mistress Catherine was enjoying playing with her two new subjects, but it was starting to get late and she knew that this trance and this party would not be the end of her night. She had one final set of plans for her subjects’ first trance, and it was time to put those plans into action.

Both hypnotized women laid on the ground completely limp except for their hands, which still circled their breasts enticingly, placing them further under their Mistress’s control. Ready to begin the final stage of this trance, Mistress Catherine spoke to her subjects: “Now, my hypnotized girls, you can let your hands relax at your sides.”

Both girls’ hands immediately fell limply to the floor. Mistress Catherine continued, “You are now so deep… deeper than you’ve ever been… and with the depth of your trance comes arousal…”

Once again, both women’s bodies were clearly responding – the circling of their breasts had already brought them to a sexual frenzy, but the depth of their trance kept them docile before the audience. Nevertheless, the quick breath and flushed faces betrayed how full of sexual need they both were.

Catherine moved so that she was standing close to Penny, and at a motion from the hypnotist, Eve moved to similar position beside Sandy. Once they were both in place, Mistress Catherine instructed her charges once again: “Now I want you to open your eyes and stand up.”

In their deep trance, and in their state of intense arousal, both women struggled to stand, but Catherine was there to help Penny, and Eve assisted Sandy. Soon, both women were on their feet, albeit unsteadily. Their eyes were completely vacant and glassy. Once again, Mistress Catherine heard Sarah gasp from the audience: “I just can’t believe how out of it they look. They just look so zoned…”

Mistress Catherine didn’t respond this time – she would leave Sarah to simply think about what she was witnessing on her own – to let her imagination run wild. Instead, Mistress Catherine continued to command her two subjects, who stood just a few feet apart, their bodies shining in the light due to the perspiration that continued to give them an erotic glow. This last step would be fun, Mistress Catherine thought to herself; and it would be instructive. Mistress Catherine was about to learn a lot about her subjects – especially Penny.

“Now, my hypnotized beauties, I want you to turn towards each other once again and look into each other’s eyes.” The two beautiful women quickly complied.

“You will notice that the eyes that you are looking into are powerless, vacant. You know that they are a reflection of your own eyes – that you are helpless, lost in hypnosis – lost to the will of your hypnotist – lost to the erotic passion that she brings to you.”

Once again, both women’s arousal was becoming clearly visible in their breathing, their taut nipples, and the flush of their bodies.

“As you stare at the glassy, hypnotized eyes in front of you, I want you to remember the experience that you shared together, just a few minutes ago. Remember the passion that erupted as you held each other.”

As Penny and Sandy stared at each other, their hands began to slowly, tentatively roam their bodies again, caressing their own skin, running their hands over their breasts. Occasionally, they would twitch as the waves of arousal continued to flood their senses – taking away their thoughts and leaving them only to react to the sensations coursing through their bodies and minds.

“Now, I want you to remember that before you were able to share that experience together, you first had to remove the barriers between you. Think about how good doing this made you feel.”

Both women’s hands were concentrating more and more on their breasts, pinching the nipples, which caused them to moan. Their hips were beginning to gyrate and thrust into the air, wanting attention on their sexes.

“Now, there is another barrier that still exists between you. Removing this barrier will allow you to experience sensations even more intense than before. You will be able to share passion and pleasure far beyond the previous orgasms that ripped through your bodies.”

Mistress Catherine paused for a moment, letting those ideas settle into their minds – letting their imaginations draw them further into arousal, before she continued.

“Do you want to remove this barrier?”

Neither woman had spoken for a while, and when they finally did, both expressed themselves with erotic, sexual whines as they screamed, “God, yes, Mistress!”

“Then remove those barriers. Take off your shoes, remove your pants and your panties. Expose yourselves completely to each other.”

Both women raced to comply, their eyes remaining locked together the whole time. Sandy kicked off her flats and pulled her jeans off of her body in one quick motion. Penny, meanwhile, had undone the straps on her heels and peeled her jeans off and kicked them aside.

Mistress Catherine noticed that both women wore panties that had become saturated with their lust – she was quite certain that further inspection would probably reveal that the insides of their jeans were probably also coated in their juices.

She didn’t get to think about this for long, however, as both women showed no hesitation as they pulled their panties off and cast them aside.

Now both women were completely naked. Their bodies shone in the light, exposing every inch of their beauty – their smooth legs and well trimmed bikini lines. Both women’s sexes glistened with their need and the lack of pants made the quivering in their thighs and hips more apparent.

With their minds no longer under their control, both women had become nothing but vessels for raw, sexual energy – energy that was building, being stored within them, desperately yearning for release. They stared into each other’s eyes as their complete surrender of their nude bodies drove them to erotic heights that they didn’t know existed. Mistress Catherine was ready for the next stage of this final scene.

“Now you are more open, more receptive, that you have ever been before. More receptive to passion, more receptive to pleasure, more receptive to each other, more receptive to my voice, more receptive to hypnosis.”

With each phrase, the women twitched, deep, guttural moans erupting from somewhere inside them.

“Feel that arousal grow, feel it enter your open, receptive minds, feel it flood your senses. Can you feel that?”

“Oh, god, yes Mistress,” both women chanted in unison.

“Feel yourselves burning with need, with desire. It controls you, doesn’t it.”

“Oh, yes, Mistress.”

“You are slaves to your need, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“And since I control your release, that means you are slaves to me.” Mistress Catherine didn’t phrase this as question, but nevertheless both women responded with a desperate, “Yes, Mistress!”

“Then kneel!”

Both women immediately dropped to their knees, although their eyes still remained locked on each other, as they had been commanded to do.

Mistress Catherine was slightly concerned that this latest turn of events would upset one of the girls watching from just beyond the pool of light, but none of them budged. Once again they were speechless and utterly drawn to what was happening in front of them – to their young friend and her beautiful boss.

Noting the lack of interruption, Mistress Catherine pushed in this new direction more aggressively.

“Move closer together, and then take the proper, submissive posture that will show that you are a slave to this arousal, and the hypnotist who wields it. Spread your knees apart, and cross your hands behind your back.”

Penny and Sandy quickly did as their Mistress commanded. Both women shuffled forward on their knees until they were close to each other, but not touching. Then, they spread their legs, causing each woman’s knees to press lightly against the knees of the other woman – their legs forming the shape of diamond between them. They were both sitting on their heels, spread wide before each other, their Mistress, and their audience.

They had also both crossed their arms behind their backs. In addition to making them look utterly submissive, this position also caused them to jut their breasts forward. The rock-hard nipples pressing proudly forward. Sandy and Penny’s nipples were just inches from each other in this position, but still, the only parts of their bodies that touched were their knees.

“Good girls,” Mistress Catherine resumed her instructions. “Feel the sexual energy between you. These submissive postures represent your complete devotion to the pleasure coursing through each of you.”

The women remained locked in the position that their Mistress had demanded, but both still managed to undulate her hips and heave the chest within the position as the erotic agony continued to burn into them.

“As long as you remain in hypnosis, you know that I am in complete control of your bodies and your minds.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Both women had completely lost the capacity to answer with anything but a lustful scream.

“As long as you are hypnotized, you will not move from this position unless I command it, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“I am also in command of your release – and this is true whether you are hypnotized or not, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress!” Tears had begun to leak out of the corners of both women’s eyes as the need for release was beginning to overwhelm them, to almost cause them an intense form of erotic pain.

“Then listen to me very closely, as following my commands is the only way that you will get the release that you so desperately yearn for.”

Sweat was now flowing freely from each woman’s body. Their hair became matted and its wildness matched the wild, desperate looks in their eyes.

“There is one way for you to achieve release – to have the orgasm that you crave. You must kiss!”

Each woman licked her lips, desperately wanting to kiss each other, but unable to move from their submissive postures.

“In a moment, I am going to bring you out of your trance. When I do, you will be free to move your bodies as you see fit, except that you will not, under any circumstances, use your hands to pleasure yourself. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Good, then feel your arousal continue to build. Feel the orgasm filling your entire body, feel it fighting to escape your every nerve ending, but unable to do so without that kiss!”

Both women practically sobbed in frustration – their lips were so close, their nipples just inches from each other, their sexes so near and so exposed, yet still the only part of them that was touching was their knees as the knelt before their Mistress.

Mistress Catherine watched all of this with a sense of anticipation. The final test was about to come. Neither woman could move while under hypnosis, but she would soon wake them up. At that point, they would still feel all of these sensations, and could still only release them through a kiss. Furthermore, they would be unable to touch themselves, but would be free to touch each other. Most importantly, they would be under no direct compulsion to kiss, or to touch each other. If they did so, it would be their own decision – their own concession to their need and, perhaps, to their true desires. Mistress Catherine also knew that it would be a concession to her, their hypnotist – a concession that she would make use of for many evenings to come.

For now, though, she continued to fan the flames that were already nearly consuming both girls.

“Feel it growing. Feel yourselves coming so close to release. You never knew it was possible to be this close to orgasm without going over the edge, but you are there, trapped in this position, knowing what you must do to take that final step, but unable to do it.”

Both women’s bodies seemed to be straining, as if every muscle was trying to bring their bodies together, to bring their lips in contact, but all for naught.

Mistress Catherine let just a few more precious seconds pass in this manner before she declared, in a commanding voice, “Wake Up!”

Both women’s eyes fluttered a few times. Unlike the previous experience, they were not already being wracked by overwhelming orgasms – as they came out of hypnosis, they regained control of their bodies and their minds. The need was still there, just as powerful and consuming as it had been while in trance, but both women were aware of what they were doing.

They stared at each other for a brief moment… and then launched into each other, their lips ramming together and their tongues plunging into one another in a deep and passionate kiss.

Immediately, the orgasms that had been pent up inside them, trying to push out with a fearful need, erupted through their bodies. As the first wave hit them, they simply gripped each other tightly, powerful, earth-shaking moans escaping from their mouths even as they hungrily devoured each other – the tongue of one thrusting deep within the mouth of the other, only to relent and allow the other to thrust deep – sparing in a deep, passionate, yearning duel.

A second wave of release engulfed them as they ground their bodies together, still on their knees, but no longer resting on their heels. Both women had thrust their bodies forward so that now they were pressed together from the top of the knee all the to the top of the chest. And, of course, their lips remained pressed together as their kiss continued, the orgasm only spurring them on.

Then a third orgasm ripped them, coming so close behind the last that it almost felt as though they were experiencing two orgasms simultaneously. The power of it all was so intense that their bodies momentarily twitched, creating some space between their breasts. Penny’s hand seized the opportunity and slipped between the two women, fondling Sandy’s breast roughly. Emboldened by this move, Sandy allowed her hand to snake down between Penny’s legs. She began to rub on her boss’s clitoris, causing the older woman to moan into Sandy’s mouth in sexual joy.

Another wave hit them at that moment and the need for air caused them to break their kiss. Their hands now began to roam over each other’s bodies. Sandy continued to stroke Penny’s sex with one hand while the other reached for a breast, rolling the engorged nipple between her fingers. Penny, meanwhile, reached both hands towards Sandy’s breasts, gripping them and squeezing them while also pushing them together. She then let her hands slide over them, creating two cones. With her lips no longer occupied in the kiss that unleashed all of this pleasure, Penny bent down and took one of Sandy’s nipples into her mouth.

Pleasure washed over them again, the intensity seeming as though it could tear them apart. Penny continued to suck at her secretary’s nipple as the other hand found Sandy’s dripping sex. Sandy writhed uncontrollably at these ministrations, but still had the presence of mind to reach around Penny’s arms so that Sandy’s own hands could reach her boss’s breasts. She began to pinch at the nipples and pull on them – almost as if she was trying to milk them.

Eventually Penny needed to take a breath, so she pulled up. Just at that moment another orgasm crashed over them, causing Penny to throw her head back in ecstasy. This thrust her breasts forward towards Sandy, who wasted no time in returning the favor that Penny had just done – Sandy took one of Penny’s breasts in her mouth, sucking the nipple as far into her mouth as it would go. Penny let out a startled, lustful moan as her hips continued to buck around Sandy’s finger, which was once again lodged in her sex.

Collecting her breath, Penny grabbed the back of Sandy’s hair and pulled the young woman away from her breast so that she could once again lock her lips onto Sandy’s own. The memory of what this had unleashed moments before caused another orgasm to overtake both women. Penny’s hand once again sought out Sandy’s sex, and they continued to kiss as they writhed together, both frantically stroking the other to orgasm after orgasm.

Eventually their bodies could take no more, and they fell to one side, still kissing, still stroking, still orgasming. Finally, the cascading of orgasms slowed, even as the two women continued to kiss. Their bodies still twitched occasionally, and the moans were still quite powerful, but Mistress Catherine could tell that the two women’s minds would soon no longer be clouded with uncontrollable lust. She didn’t want anything to disrupt the intensity of what had just transpired, or to cast the memory of this event as anything other than the incredible sexual release that it had been up to this point. So, she took control once more with a single word: “Sleep.”

Both women immediately dropped into trance and went completely limp. Quivers of sexual energy continued to run through them, causing them to twitch, and their heavy breathing still resulted in the occasional moan, but otherwise they seemed to have dropped, once again, into a deep state of hypnosis.

Mistress Catherine turned towards her audience and bowed.