The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Eve — Another Subject

Moments after Eve had gotten herself cleaned up, a light rain began to fall, spattering the windshield. Just over the patter of the drops, the two women heard voices. Looking towards the apartment complex, Eve saw the front door open and three young women walked out: Shirley, Mila, and Casey.

“Perfect,” Mistress said, “just as I had expected.”

Once the three women had gotten into their cars and pulled away, Mistress Catherine got out of her car and walked back towards the building, paying no heed to the light drizzle.

Eve exited the car as well. Still reeling from her Mistress’s denial of her orgasm, she struggled to move on shaky, unresponsive legs. It was a testament to her control – a control born of many tests at the hands of her Mistress – that she was able to move without slipping and allowing the orgasm that she so desperately wanted to escape. But she held back, knowing that if she didn’t her Mistress would punish her – and that if she did she would most likely (though not certainly) be rewarded.

Her Mistress had walked quite a ways in front of her, not waiting for her slave to catch up. Eve suspected that she knew at least the first part of Mistress’s plan and, if she was right, the timing was critical, and this rain had complicated things a bit. Fighting to control her ragged breathing, Eve quickened her pace and caught up to her Mistress just as she entered Sandy’s building.

Inside, the hallway was well lit, quite a contrast to the dull, rain filtered light outside. Sandy’s apartment was on the second floor, so they headed towards the stairwell, but now at a much slower pace. It was just as Eve had suspected, Mistress wanted to intercept their new subject between Sandy’s door and the door of the apartment complex so that there would be enough light for Mistress’s eyes to work their full magic. The anticipation of what was about to happen almost caused Eve to lose control, but she stifled the orgasm – and a deep moan – as she let her Mistress walk a few feet in front of her.

The stairwell was just around a turn in the hallway. As they neared this turn, Eve could hear footsteps descending. They had, indeed, timed everything perfectly. Mistress waited just behind the turn that led to the stairs as the sound of steps reached the first floor and made its way through the hallway. Just a few moments later, the owner of those steps came around the corner – and jumped and gasped in surprise.

“Hello again, Sarah.” Mistress said, letting a warm smile spread across her face.

Sarah just looked up at Mistress, utterly dumbfounded. Mistress did nothing to break the confusion or the awkwardness, she simply looked back at Sarah, fixing her with her eyes. Eve noticed that Sarah’s face was flushed, and her nipples were jutting through her shirt. This girl was clearly, visibly turned on. But, Eve noted, her body couldn’t have reacted that fast to seeing Mistress in the hallway. She had been turned on before she ever came down those stairs. Eve suspected that she had probably been turned on since the show had begun quite a while before, and that this erotic energy had never left her, but something had definitely gotten her blood flowing before she left Sandy’s apartment. Now, Eve knew, that energy would help Mistress to entrance her.

After several moments, Sarah somehow managed to blurt out, “Wh-What…? I don’t… H-how…?”

Again, Mistress Catherine said nothing.

Still not moving, Sarah’s thoughts died faster than they could enter her mind. Mistress still hadn’t said anything to her since her initial greeting, so Sarah’s mind was still her own at this point, which was the only reason, Eve knew, that she was able to look away from Mistress. Sarah simply cast her eyes on the floor, making her look meek and a little bit girlish – as though she’d been caught doing something naughty and was about to be sent to bed without any supper.

Mistress reached out and took Sarah’s chin in her hand, turning her flushed, bashful face towards her own. As their eyes locked again, Mistress finally spoke.

“You wanted to be hypnotized tonight, didn’t you?”

Sarah’s breath was speeding up noticeably. With only a brief moment of hesitation she answered, “Yes, Mistress.”

Wow, Eve thought – she hasn’t even been hypnotized and she’s already using the term “Mistress.” This one would be far too easy.

Mistress continued: “You were turned on by everything you saw, weren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“When you watched Penny and Sandy yearning for release, you felt that yearning, too, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“But you didn’t get that release. You weren’t hypnotized. You didn’t have their excuse – if you had masturbated the other girls would have thought you were perverted. They would have thought you were weird. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“But you wanted to masturbate, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You were going to masturbate when you got home, weren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And when you masturbated, you would think about what happened tonight, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Especially about… Sandy!”

Sarah gasped, but still, eventually, responded, “Yes, Mistress.”

Eve watched all of this enraptured. Her heart was pounding – it was so erotic to watch her Mistress dominate a woman like this. Sarah wasn’t even in a trance, but she was revealing things about herself that she had probably never shared with anyone. Just Mistress’s presence had bent her will, and Eve felt all of this between her legs. She continued to watch what was transpiring in front of her, but a part of her mind had to remain focused on keeping her own pleasure at bay, lest it sneak up on her and escape without her Mistress’s permission.

Mistress continued to cast her spell over Sarah.

“Yes, you wanted to be the one hypnotized up there with Sandy. You wanted to be the one locked in her embrace while you came.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Look into my eyes, Sarah. Look deep into my eyes.”

Sarah did as she was instructed. Mistress continued to simply gaze down at her subject. She had done nothing to begin a proper induction – Sarah’s mind was still her own, yet she stared at Mistress with wide eyes, her mouth hanging slightly open.

“Now Sarah, I will give you a choice. As you look into my eyes, you have two options. The first, is that you can turn your eyes from mine, continue down that hallway, and go home to masturbate, as you planned.”

Mistress waited for a moment, Eve knew, to let the unfulfilling reality of that option to sink into Sarah’s confused, racing mind.

“Or,” Mistress continued, “you can keep looking into my eyes and fall into a trance. It is that simple. You can leave and masturbate while imagining what you’ve wanted all night, or you can look into my eyes and have what you wanted all along.”

Mistress stared at Sarah for just a few moments more before she declared, “Sarah, you must make your decision… now!”

With that Mistress snapped her fingers. Sarah’s eyes slammed shut and she teetered for just a moment before her knees buckled below her and she collapsed into Mistress’s arms.

Eve’s own knees had almost buckled at the sight. Her Mistress had so convinced Sarah of her power that she didn’t even have to take Sarah through an induction – she simply let Sarah decide to become hypnotized and that was all that it had taken. Seeing her Mistress’s power drove erotic feelings through every fiber of Eve’s body, and she grimaced briefly with the effort it took to prevent her own release. She leaned up against the wall, panting with her need.

Still holding Sarah’s limp body, Mistress Catherine turned towards Eve with a wry grin.

“You liked that, did you slave?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress. That was so hot!”

“Well, you’d better get a hold of yourself. You’ll be watching another induction soon enough, and I plan to let that one simmer for a while. Do you think you can take it?”

“I will only cum with your permission, Mistress.”

“Good girl.”

“I’m amazed at how easily Sarah went under. I mean, I knew she’d be pretty easy – she was all but hypnotized throughout the show, but still. To just drop into trance like that was pretty incredible.”

“I was actually not terribly surprised. It was pretty clear to me that Sarah had strong feelings for Sandy – she might even be in love with her. Clearly she would never reveal this to Sandy. But, unlike so many of the women we deal with, including the two we’ve already entranced tonight, Sarah seemed aware of her own desires, she is just too afraid to reveal them. Hypnosis would be the perfect excuse to reveal herself, and to be hypnotized into doing erotic things with Sandy would be a dream come true. Sarah has been teetering on the edge of trance all night, just looking for an opportunity to go under and I just gave her one. That was all it took. She is, however, starting to get a bit heavy.”

“I’m sorry Mistress!” Eve raced over to her Mistress and drew Sarah into her arms, relieving Mistress of the weight. Mistress took Sarah’s hand and began tracing circles on it. She knew that the hypnotized girl would remember the effect of this action, and that it would drop her further into trance without the need for more commands.

Sure enough, Eve felt Sarah’s weight getting heavier and heavier in her arms as she became more and more limp. Eventually, Eve had to lower Sarah’s weight to the floor. Mistress let go of her hand and let Sarah lie on her side in the hallway, completely limp.

Mistress spoke once again, “Sarah, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good. When I snap my fingers, I want you to stand up and open your eyes. Do you think you can do that for me?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Mistress snapped her fingers and Sarah hurried to obey – she had not yet gone so deep that rising was difficult for her. Eve suspected that that would not be the case for long.

Mistress took Sarah’s hand and led her around the turn in the hall and up the stairs, Eve following closely behind. They began to move towards Sandy’s door, but when they got within a few yards, Mistress stopped. Turning towards Sarah once again, she gently pressed the entranced woman so that her back was against the wall.

Mistress once again instructed Sarah. “Now Sarah, I want you to close your eyes. You will keep your eyes closed while Eve and I are in Sandy’s apartment unless someone walks down this hallway. If you hear anyone walking through this hallway you will open your eyes but try to avoid talking to him or her. If someone directly addresses you, you will respond appropriately, but try to end the conversation as quickly as you can without being impolite. You will remain entranced at all times. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl. Now, in a moment, I am going to enter Sandy’s apartment. I am going to hypnotize her again – taking her deep into a trance. While you stand out here with your eyes closed, I want you to imagine what is taking place in Sandy’s apartment. I want you to imagine Sandy sinking back into hypnosis. As you imagine this, you will sink deeper into hypnosis as well, even as your imagination arouses you. I want you to imagine Sandy going deeper and deeper, falling further and further under my spell. And as you imagine this, you, too, will sink deeper and deeper under my spell.”

Eve could see that Mistress’s words where already having their intended effect as Sarah’s breathing had sped up and she was moaning softly. Mistress didn’t let up.

“And when Sandy is completely entranced and open to my commands, I will summon you. You will join us, and you and Sandy will be hypnotized together. You and Sandy will be aroused together. You and Sandy will be naked together. You and Sandy will share sexual experiences together.”

At these words, Sarah had begun to moan and whine quite loudly, and her hips began to gyrate. Mistress Catherine quickly had to allow her to regain some control.

“Now Sarah, you must keep your voice down,” Sarah’s moans instantly stopped, although her face suddenly looked strained with the effort, “Let the arousal build as you sink deeper, but no matter how aroused you become, you must not make much noise. If you disturb Sandy’s neighbors, you will not be a part of what I had planned.”

At that last comment, Sarah, even in her hypnotized state, once again took on the look of a chastised child. Nevertheless, her moaning stopped, seemingly replaced with a quivering that seemed to engulf most of her body as the sexual energy flowed through her without an outlet.

Eve identified with the aroused, frustrated young woman for she, too, was still struggling to keep her arousal in check. And, like Sarah, she knew that in the coming moments it would only be harder to keep her feelings under control. After all, Eve knew that while Sarah’s imagination would continue to drive her into a sexual frenzy as she imagined Sandy submitting to Mistress once again, Eve would be witnessing the erotic display firsthand.

She didn’t know if she would be able to control herself. Yet she knew that she must.

Mistress signaled to Eve as she walked to Sandy’s door. Mistress knocked twice with strong, forceful strokes. After a few moments of silence they could hear Sandy approaching from within.