The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Consensual Consequences

Sandy — The Aftermath

“Sandy, can you hear me?”

Sandy’s mind and body were still quivering from the wave of orgasms she had just had as she and her boss had had passionate and mindless sex in front of all of her friends. Even as she basked in the hypnotic haze of pleasure and arousal that filled her, her Mistress’s words still rang clearly in her mind – they were the only coherent sensations in a mind otherwise teeming with sexual satisfaction and desire.

Sandy responded, “Yes, Mistress.” The breathy voice that responded was her own, but the answer seemed to rise out of her without her conscious thought – she had no need for conscious thought as long as her Mistress kept her in trance.

Her Mistress’s words materialized inside her mind again: “Excellent. In a moment I am going to bring you out of trance. Are you ready for that?”

With the simultaneous haze of hypnosis and passion flowing through her, Sandy felt as though she had no manner of deciding – she would simply obey her Mistress. “If that is what you want, Mistress,” she responded, once again without even thinking about the words that she spoke.

“It is what I want, Sandy. But I also want you to remain relaxed when you come out of your trance, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” She would obey.

“What you have been through has been very intense, but everyone here has enjoyed what happened, and there is no reason to feel embarrassed. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.” At this point – in this state – embarrassment couldn’t have been further from her mind, but she heeded her Mistress’s words, nonetheless.

“Good. Then when I snap my fingers I want you to begin counting up from one to ten. When you reach ten you will come out of your trance and be freed of all of the suggestions that I have given you tonight. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good girl.”

Sandy heard a loud snap and instantly began to follow the commands her Mistress had given her.

“Ten,” she softly whispered to herself.

“Nine.” The haze in her mind seemed to be lifting.

“Eight.”

“Seven.” In addition to the compulsions in her mind that controlled her, Sandy started to become aware of other thoughts – of a vague realization that she had just been hypnotized.

“Six.”

“Five.” Sandy had started to become aware of her body as more than simply the vessel of her pleasure and arousal. She felt her eyes fluttering as she regained control of herself.

“Four.” Her thoughts began to coalesce around the sensations that still raced through her body.

“Three.” An overwhelming feeling of satisfaction took her as her mind became capable of comprehending the afterglow that she felt after the many intense orgasms that had just recently wracked her body.

“Two.” She heard clapping, which brought other conscious thoughts flooding back to her mind: her birthday party – her friends. They were clapping – they had enjoyed everything as well. Everything had gone so well. Everyone was happy. She was happy.

“One.” Sandy’s eyes fluttered open and she felt a giant smile spread over her face as she rolled happily onto her back, luxuriating in a stretch of her whole body. It was as if she were lying in a warm bath of her own arousal – it no longer welled up from within her, causing her to crave release – it simply surrounded her, relaxed her. The occasional spasm between her legs sent quivering jolts of satisfying pleasure through her as she simply reveled in everything that had happened to her.

With a sigh, she rolled back onto her side and pulled herself into a relaxed reclining position and as she did so she felt a body next to her, as slick with perspiration as her own. She turned towards it and let out a gasp.

“Oh my god, Penny!” she exclaimed. Everything came flooding back to her: staring into Penny’s eyes, removing her clothes, gazing upon her boss’s lovely naked body. Taking her in her arms, sharing orgasms with her, kneeling with her, longing for her, kissing her, making love to her. She gazed down at the hypnotized woman next to her, at her beautiful breasts and naked sex, and realized that she had taken those breasts in her mouth – that she had fondled that sex even as Penny had fondled hers.

Her eyes growing wide in astonishment, the full implications of everything that had happened continued to wash over her. The applause had not ceased, and suddenly she became very aware of what that meant – her friends had witnessed all of this – they had seen her overcome with more lust than she had ever felt before – they had seen her naked body writhing together with the naked body of Penny, her boss, as they came over and over again.

She turned to look towards them and there they all sat – their eyes locked on her, their faces covered in delighted, mischievous smiles.

With all of this crashing down on her, Sandy sat bolt upright. As she did so, she felt her breasts move from the sudden motion and that was when she realized she was still naked, just like Penny lying next to her. She looked down at her breasts, which were still flushed – the nipples still hard.

She had no idea how to react – what to do or say. Some part of her felt that she should be horrified, but she wasn’t – she just felt too good for that. But what, then, did she feel? What, then, should she do? Her eyes roamed over her audience as she looked for someone to take the lead, to give her a cue as to what came next.

Eventually, her eyes landed on Mistress Catherine and suddenly, she felt a wave of relaxation flow through her. Her Mistress had told her to remain relaxed, and that everything was going to be okay. She would obey her Mistress.

Casey was walking towards her, and her friend draped a blanket over her shoulders, keeping her warm.

Sandy managed a meek, “Thanks.”

She knew that she could cover herself now, that she could use the blanket to hide her exposed breasts and sex, but she felt no compulsion to do so. She suddenly felt very close to all of the women in the room. They had been a part of her journey – they had witnessed parts of her that no one else ever had. Her hypnotist had opened her up – exposed her – to these women, they had reacted with applause. She wanted to remain open to them, to continue to make them happy.

Mistress Catherine spoke once again, “Well, ladies, I’ll let you talk amongst yourselves – I must take care of Penny now.”

Still sitting upright, though now in a relaxed pose, Sandy turned towards the hypnotized woman next to her, marveling at her beauty and finding a whole new level of admiration for the boss that meant so much to her.

Mistress Catherine stood close to Penny now, and she commanded the hypnotized woman, “Penny, I want you to remain in trance, but open your eyes and stand up.”

Sandy watched as Penny’s eyes opened. She was shocked to see her boss – the strong and independent woman that she had come to know and admire – looking so vacant; so subdued. Penny was still lost in the depths of trance, and Sandy knew what that felt like – she knew that at that moment the powerful, professional woman that she knew Penny to be would do anything that her Mistress commanded. Sandy’s mind raced with these thoughts, not quite able to fully comprehend what they meant, but knowing that they were responsible for the tingling she felt in her sex and in her nipples.

“Follow me, Penny.” Taking Penny’s hand, Mistress Catherine led the hypnotized woman out of the living room and into the kitchen. Sandy marveled at how passive and compliant Penny looked as she seemed to sleep walk out of the room – blindly following wherever her Mistress commanded her to go.

Eve followed close behind Mistress Catherine after first gathering Penny’s clothes. Sandy was now alone in the room with her friends. Slowly, she turned to face them.

After a long and awkward silence, Shirley finally said, “Well come on, silly – sit down on the couch and tell us what that was like!”

Thankful that Shirley had ended the uncomfortable moment, Sandy rose to her feet only to find that her legs almost buckled underneath her.

“Wow,” she said, “my legs are a bit unsteady.”

“I’m sure,” Mila responded, “After what you’ve been through… I think I’d be unable to walk for a few days!”

The other girls laughed at this while Sandy hobbled over to the couch and sat down in the middle of it. Mila and Casey turned their chairs to face the couch while Sarah and Shirley left their chairs to join Sandy on the couch – Sarah to her left and Shirley to her right.

For a moment, Sandy simply sat still, still luxuriating in the amazing sense of satisfaction that flowed through her body. She was still aroused, but the arousal was a gentle, soothing sensation that filled her with energy and life. Sandy felt as if she were brimming with… something that she couldn’t quite put into words.

Finally, it was Sarah’s turn to break the silence, “So, how was it to be hypnotized?”

“It was…” Sandy replied, “wonderful. I don’t know, when the crystal appeared it just felt so good to let it take away my thoughts. I didn’t even realize it was happening, but before I knew it I was just under, I just let go.”

“So do you remember everything that happened?” Mila asked.

Sandy blushed deeply as the memories came back.

“Oh, yes. Oh, god, yes. I mean, I remember most of it, anyway. There were times when Mistress Catherine told me to sleep, and I don’t remember what happened while I was out. But when she instructed me to open my eyes and to move, I remember it all.”

“What was it like when you were asleep?” Mila continued this line of questioning.

“Well, it was like everything around me disappeared. I felt the haze of being hypnotized, I don’t know… thicken, somehow. And the… feelings just seemed to flow through me.”

“What was that like?” Sarah practically whined the question she was so eager.

“Well, it was like my mind had nothing else to focus on, just the pleasure, and that made the pleasure grow.”

“That must have been pretty intense,” Mila said.

“Oh, yes…” Sandy’s mind seemed to drift for a moment as she recalled the sensations. She could feel her nipples hardening into points again, and new that she was becoming wet. Still, she made no attempt to cover herself further with the blanket. Removing barriers had made her feel so good earlier, and she saw no reason not to continue to feel that sense of exposure, and the pleasure it brought.

Shirley brought Sandy out of her reverie. “So how did you feel when Mistress was commanding you? Did you have any thoughts, or did your body just move without your control?”

“It’s hard to explain,” Sandy replied. “It was almost as if Mistress Catherine’s statement were simply true – if she said I felt good, then I felt good. If she told me to… have my release, I had my…”

“Giant orgasm!” Casey spoke up, causing all of the women to laugh. Sandy, especially, seemed to find Casey’s comment funny – the release of laughing combined with all of the other forms of release she had already experienced caused her to simply let waves and waves of laughter take her. And as she lost herself in laughter, the other women, too, found themselves overcome. Everything that they had witnessed had been so intense that this carefree expression of their friendship simply felt natural, and the women continued to laugh with each other for several minutes, until their sides ached with the effort.

As their laughter subsided into giggles, the women noticed the sound of the front door opening and then closing. Moments later Eve returned from the kitchen.

“Don’t mind me, girls,” Eve said. “Mistress Catherine is taking Penny home – she’s in no state to drive right now. I’ll just start packing our stuff away while I wait for her to come back. But, please, pretend I’m not here.”

With that, Eve got to work breaking down the lights and the women once again started talking.

“So,” Sarah asked, “when you were orgasming, did it feel real?”

“Oh, it was real, believe me,” was Sandy’s response. “I mean, I can,” Sandy suddenly blushed very deeply, “still feel the quivers, and the tingling hasn’t gone completely away.”

“You mean,” Sarah inquired further, “Mistress Catherine told you to cum and you just… came?”

Sandy shifted in her seat slightly. She could feel herself becoming wet once again as a result of this line of questioning and she didn’t want to get any of her juices on the upholstery. Once she had drawn her legs underneath her, sitting sideways, she answered Sarah’s question.

“Yes. It was wonderful. It was like my body just responded to her words, but…”

“But what?” Shirley prompted her.

“Well, it was like my body was responding, but so was my mind. I knew that I had to do what she told me, and she had told me to cum. It was almost like my body gave me the option of orgasm, and my mind took that option in order to obey Mistress Catherine.”

“I’m sure that wasn’t the only reason.” Once again, Casey’s comment caused them all to giggle.

“Yeah, I have to say,” Mila broke in, “I was a bit jealous. I mean, I’m happy if I can have one big orgasm in a night. You just came and came and came. If it wasn’t your birthday I’d have just pushed you out of that chair and demanded that she do it to me!”

“Oh yes, me too!” Exclaimed Sarah. “There were moments when I wondered if Mistress Catherine could just put me under right where I was sitting. It just looked so…” A blush crept across Sarah’s face and she went silent.

“That must have been why Penny decided to go under,” Casey said. “I mean, for someone who said she didn’t want to be hypnotized, she sure seemed to be into it once the orgasms started flowing.”

“That’s one part I don’t really remember,” Sandy admitted. “How did Penny end up hypnotized?”

“Well,” Shirley explained, “I guess she had just stared at the pendant at the same time you did. We were all watching you and the next thing we knew, Mistress Catherine just walked over to Penny and asked her if she had let herself go under. Penny said yes, and that was it.”

“That’s amazing,” Sandy said. “I… I was so worried about Penny seeing me hypnotized. I really didn’t want to go under at first, just because I was afraid of what she’d think. But knowing that she went under with me was just so… freeing. It was like I knew I couldn’t disappoint her, so I could just let go.”

“And she’s so beautiful, too!” Sarah observed. “I mean, it must have been nice to be with… I mean, she must have liked it, too… I mean, well… you both just looked beautiful up there.”

“Yeah, it was definitely something to behold.” Shirley had spoken up again. “Are you worried about going to work on Monday?”

This thought seemed to be crossing Sandy’s mind for the first time and, for the first time since she had come out of trance, Sandy felt a bit of anxiety overtake her.

“I hope it doesn’t upset her, or make her not want to work with me. I don’t know, do you think things will be different?”

“How could they not be? You had wild hypno-monkey sex with your boss!” Mila answered.

Sandy blushed and felt her heart quicken a bit at this description, but still couldn’t help but worry a bit. “I hope she doesn’t fire me.”

“Well,” Shirley assured her, “she can’t fire you for having sex with her. That’s against the law. Look, you were both hypnotized and out of control. I’m sure it’ll blow over.”

“Yeah,” Casey interjected, “she might even give you a raise for making her cum so hard!”

Once again, the women burst into laughter and Sandy felt her mind put at ease. After all, she couldn’t be sure what would happen come Monday, but for now she would relax – this experience had been so intense and so rewarding for her that she saw no reason to spoil it tonight with anxiety about work. She and Penny had always had a great relationship, and she was confident that they’d be able to maintain that regardless of what they had done tonight. Besides, what Casey had just said wasn’t completely true. It was Mistress Catherine that had given them both their orgasms, their interactions with each other were just a consequence of obeying their hypnotist. Sandy was sure that Penny would see it this way as well, and they’d be able to let the matter drop. Whatever came of it, Sandy would simply let Penny address it how she felt best, and she would do her best to make her boss feel comfortable with their relationship.

At that moment, Eve interjected.

“I’m all done packing, and Mistress Catherine is waiting for me outside, so I’m going to go. Thank you, girls, for quite an entertaining night. I’m sure it’s been one that you won’t forget.” Eve walked to the door carrying the bag of equipment. As she stepped out of the door she offered Sandy a piece of advice: “Oh, and Sandy, don’t worry about seeing Penny on Monday. I’m sure Mistress has helped her see that there is no reason for what happened to come between the two of you. Who knows, you and Penny might even find that you’re a lot closer… now that there are fewer barriers between you.”

Eve closed the door behind her as she left, but her words still rang in Sandy’s ears. The mention of “barriers” only brought her mind back to the moments where she and Penny had undressed while staring into each other’s eyes, and that memory haunted her even as it flooded her body, once again, with arousal.

“You know what we need?” Shirley spoke up again. “We need to open some more wine and finish this birthday party in style!”

All of the girls cheered at that statement, and they all got up to get the wine flowing – all except for Sandy and Sarah, who both remained on the couch.

“That really was amazing to watch,” Sarah told Sandy.

“It was amazing to experience. I don’t know, it’s almost like there’s a part of me that will never be the same.”

“I know what you mean.” Sandy felt Sarah’s hand rest on her thigh. Her touch seemed reassuring, but also tentative somehow – like there was more to it than Sarah wanted Sandy to know.

“You two look so intense over here – let’s lighten up!” Casey had returned to the couch with some glasses of wine. Sandy refused, but Sarah took a glass and quickly swallowed a few large gulps.

“I think I’ve had my inhibitions lowered enough tonight. Wine would just be anti-climactic at this point,” Sandy explained.

The women began talking amongst themselves about a variety of topics at that point. Mentions of the hypnosis still arose from time to time, but the evening had, by this time, shifted from the intense, erotic hypnosis show of before into the carefree chatter of close friends enjoying a party together.

The only key difference was that Sandy – the birthday girl – remained relatively quiet… and naked. She never moved to put her clothes back on and, though she kept the blanket draped about her shoulders for warmth, she continued to feel perfectly comfortable with her breasts and sex exposed.

Eventually, the wine ran out and the evening began to come to its natural close. Sandy’s four friends rose from their chairs and collected their things, preparing to leave. Sandy stood up and walked them all to the door, giving each a hug as she left amid final birthday wishes and mild curses that a light rain had started outside.

Shirley, Casey, and Mila had filed out, and Sarah was the last woman left to say goodnight. The two women embraced as Sarah said, “Happy birthday, again.”

“Thanks.” The embrace ended, but as they parted, Sarah’s hand gently brushed down Sandy’s arm.

“You never put your clothes back on.” It was the first that any of the women had mentioned it. Sandy looked startled, as though it were the first time it had really occurred to her that her nakedness might have seemed weird to her guests.

“I guess not. I guess after what happened it almost felt as though it would be a kind of false modesty.”

“Yeah, you really were exposed up there.” Sarah’s breath was quickening. “I mean, after watching something so intimate, what’s the big deal about seeing these!” With that, Sarah playfully took one of Sandy’s breasts in her hand.

Sandy laughed as she replied, “Yeah, I guess so.” Sarah’s hand had released its pressure on Sandy’s breast, but her fingers lingered there for a moment. Then, shyly, she pulled her hand back.

“So it really was amazing to be hypnotized, huh?”

Sandy closed her eyes as she sighed and said, “Oh yes, it was wonderful. Just… heavenly.”

Sandy opened her eyes and found herself staring at Sarah, who stood, staring back at her. They held each other’s gaze for several moments, both feeling a bit of a flush rising in their cheeks.

“Well, good night.” Sandy finally broke the silence before casting her eyes to the ground. With the look of a shy five year old, Sarah made her way out of the apartment and closed the door.

Sandy shuddered slightly when Sarah had left, not quite sure what had just transpired – she chalked it up to another consequence of this intense evening.

Alone for the first time since her trance, Sandy now consciously realized just how turned on she still was. Stroking her breasts absentmindedly she looked at the mess in her living room. She decided that she would take care of it all tomorrow, for now she was going to go take a quick shower to wash away the sweat and sex that had dried all over her body. Then, she would sink into her bed and masturbate while replaying all of the night’s events over in her head. Just the thought of it made her even wetter, and she flitted towards the bathroom in anticipation of what she would soon be experiencing.

She turned on the shower and stepped in, taking a quick rinse. She would take a longer and more thorough shower in the morning, but for now she just wanted to get a bit cleaned up so that she could get to bed and pleasure herself. She soon stepped out of the shower and had just dried and briefly combed her hair when she heard two swift knocks at the door.

Sandy knew that this was probably one of her friends returning for some forgotten purse, but nevertheless decided that it was probably best not to answer the door naked, so she grabbed an old pair of boxer shorts that she often slept in and an old baseball jersey that was lying across a chair in her bedroom and pulled them on as she walked down the hall to the front door.

She finished buttoning her shirt just as she reached the door. The lights in the living room were off, just a single lamp providing enough illumination for her to move around safely. Reaching for the doorknob, she pulled the door open and let out an audible gasp.

Standing in front of her was the beautiful, imposing, commanding figure of Mistress Catherine.