The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The difference between heros and villians is often hard to tell. To be perfectly honest I’m not sure which one I am. Readers be warned, not only will we insure you are locked up or laughed at if you choose to believe this, but I am not an acceptabe role model for children under the age of 18 (or adults either for that matter)

Conspiracy Theory

I sat in the Lobby of Se Joder High school awaiting my sister and scanning the minds of the students around me for traces of creative fire. The kind of talent we are looking for is rarely found, anywhere, so I quickly became bored. I am not a good person when bored.

On the bench across from me sat a red head in a cheerleaders jacket Despretly re-evaluating all her values. She had a lunch date with her boyfreind, and got a nosebleed while in his car. She’d seen him load some kleenex in the glove compartment earlier so she reached for them and found that they were all used and bad smelling. As she used the sleave of his tee-shirt to stop the blood she asked him about it. It turns out that he mastrubated, before each time he went out with her, he had to in order to control himself. That was toatally gross and disgusting in her mind, but she couldn’t stop loving him.

I decided I’d give her a bit of relationship theropy. As her mind focused on his kiss and his touch I had her unconciously start twitching certain muscles in her thighs and crossing and uncrossing her legs.In her mind I made her focus on the sensation of him feeling her breasts minutes before she would start to scold him. I liked the way her nipples hardened.

I made her think disgustedly of how he would look with his hand on his penis (since she’d only seen penises in illustrated sex ed books she got the colour wrong) and at the same time unconciouly start to rub herself .She started thinking of wheather she wanted to marry him, a train of thought I was quickly able to divert to what kind of wedding night they’d have.

At this point the sensation of what she was doing grew to sweet for her to ignore, Her legs stiffened and her hands grew pressed to her sides like a cadet at attention, and she started to blush furiously “I can’t leave him it seems, I’m no better than him” she thought to herself. A thought which distracted her enough to prevent her from dying of embarassment. I did my best to hold in my laughter.

My sister arrived. I almost didn’t notice her, for, there was a girl she was skipping down the hallway arm and arm with, one who’s fire was so bright I was amazed she didn’t spontaniously combust.

I tried to see the detail of her mind,

The speed of her thoughts gave me a headache, If anything happened to her I knew the smoking man wouldn’t have to crucify me, I’d drive the nails through my own hands.

“Hey Jen, who’s your friend?” I asked feeling lame

“Winifred meet my brother, John Meet My biology lab partner.” I gravely took her hand bowed and kissed it drawing a laugh from her.

“so this is the brother you told me about?” Fred asked. When my sister nodded she kissed the palm of her hand and spun her body to throw all her weight into a slap. I caught her hand inches away from my face and rubbed my cheeck against it.

Jen watched us, totally traumatised.

“My appologies Winfred for taking your friend away from you but Jenny has a dental appointment”

When we were safetly in the car I asked my sister “You just met winfred a few weeks ago, haven’t partied togther and yet you are all like best friends, why?”

“she got me my first A in science.I promised to teach her to talk to boys and got both of us invited to a party, she’s really shy you know, And I don’t know she’s my kind of person. Why do you care about her?”

“she’s a girl and I’m a boy...“I replied giving the standard lie.

Jen made a face " look, If you do anything with her I can just see the shrinks bill she’ll someday need, you are kind of weird you know.”

Actually I am pretty close to normal for a seventeen year old boy in college, who was given telepathic powers so that he could act as a shepard to people and work on selectively breeding geniuses to help in The Project.

On that note we arrived at the “dentists” office.

I sat in the waiting room for the private part of the appiontment when they placed her under the hypnotic light and found out if I made any mistakes letting her guess what I was. After about ten minutes they called me in, so that I could fill in for the light before it damaged her in any way. I blocked any sense of pain from her mind and combed her hair as they checked her actual teeth for cavities(If she did develop any and they went untreated it would raise questions).

“You know, she would make a great host mother for one of our hybreds. We have been having trouble finding ones who won’t instantly run for an abortion...” the “dentist” commented.

“She is My sister You sicko!”

“Which means that you will be able to take care of her, and that she’ll thus be far better off than all those who had no one to turn to”

“over my dead body.” I said and then added so he wouldn’t get any ideas “I’m pretty valuble , alive and co-opertive”

“Look, kid. You know your sister is a virgin right? the only time a hybred has been succesfully carried to term before it was in a virgins womb, so we have a real chance of success now. Would you put your sister above the project?”

With horror in my voice I said “no”. I used to be so protective of her.

“For some reason I didn’t think of this atall for the last week or so, but since the trip to the dentists My mind couldn’t get off it, do you promise not to tell this to mom and dad?”

Sick at heart I replied “you know you can trustme.” to impregnate you and give you false memories.

“at brenda’s party I got kinda drunk”

“I noticed, you’re fifteen and this isQuebec, it’s no biggy.”

“Ya so some dude volunteered to drive me home. He started touching me when I was half asleep then as I woke up more... I don’t know If it was rape or not my memories are really blurry. Then he dropped me off at home, I never caught his name, and despite knowing my address he never bothered to see me again”

“I’m Sorry.” Why couldn’t we have come up with a happier scenario to explain her pregnancy? at Least to let her think she had a good first time.

“Don’t be, not your fault, I’m pretty sure I have no viruses and now I know what to avoid”

“would you like me to take you to a clinic just to be on the safe side?” I made sure she didn’t want to go to a clinic, they would do their best to talk her into an abortion and I wouldn’t be their to protect the project

“No I don’t think that’s necessary”

When we got home I felt very bored. Last year I had a job as a burger flipper, But It seemed pointless when I could get a thousand or two whenever I need it just by typing in the right password. Normally If I wasn’t rating potential breeding stock and none of my freinds was up for basketball or hockey I’d study alot, But I couldn’t see the point this evening.

In theory I guess I could modify my own mood, But the thought makes me sick. Apperently some of the early sheperds of men made themselves permanently effortlessly happy, and went on to live as beggers with permanent grins, so now we all have strong indoctorination against it.

As the sun set I started off to a bar. I figured since I had to live with the guilt of using a drunk girl, I may as well know the pleasure of it. Or maybe I wasn’t really thinking atall, and the conspiracies tests to assure that I was a reliable person were totally crap.

I ordered a schooner of beer, The beer was weak, five percent at best, but it wasn’t the reason I was out. the reason I was out was... right over there.

One blonde, one red head, best friends. I downed my beer quickly and told myself that “I’d stood up under torture as part of my training so I had nothing to fear from two very beautiful woman.

“May I buy you two some drinks? I’m pretty sure I can afford enough to get you sloppy drunk.” When you’re using mind control to insure that the girls find you charming and witty you can afford to be honest.

“we are always willing to drink at someone elses expense” the red head replied after laughing. I signalled the bar tender for some fruit flavored chick drinks with lots of vodka.

“May I try to guess your names?, You Are Venus No? Aphrodite? Ahhhh April!. and you my dear would be, aside from very sexy.. Oh god, what kind of sadistic parents named a girl child Sanchez? You must have been one hell of an ugly baby!”

Sanchez (the blonde one) giggled like a school girl, My god She was a School girl! finishing her high school through adult ed, only a year older than me. “I prefer to be called sandy”

April apperently the dominant brain of the two " How did you do that? are you one of those creepy stalker guys?”

“I’m a very dangerous man” I replied with a smile on my face “In a past life I worked for the Gestopo and still remember all the skills” I dramatically sniffed at the air “you, my dear, are not pure aryan but rather one sixty-fourth donkey” I made her laugh hard enough to drive any further questions out of her mind, it help that she had downed the drink I bought her in a gulp. I bought a few more rounds, listened to them complain about work and school, told them that I had a great job over the summer but was living off savings for the school year (a half truth), told a few funny stories about pranks I played before I got recruited and became mister serious, and beamed into their mind lewd thoughts about me. Soon april was blushing when she looked at me and sanchez sizing me up like a peice of meat.

“Shall we dance ladies?” On the floor they competed for my attention, sanchez blatantly standing on her tip toes to get her breasts close to my face as she jiggled them, and April by dancing very very well. April was the best dancer I’d ever seen who wasn’t a CIA trained assasin on the side, but In the state of mind I was inSandyaffected me more.

Seeing the interest (it was hard to miss it given the tent It formed) I had inSandy’s work April pushed her aside as soon as a reggae song came on and started to rub her ass against me.

“easy ladies, there is alot of me to go around” ohhhh my dead god, April was twitching her thighs to direct my hands inward to her womanhood.

“I’m not that good at sharing, It’s amazing I passed kindergarden” I’ll cream if she keeps that up with her... got to head off the cat fight or that Might be all I get tonight.

“I can see you love each other like more than sisters, I would never forgive myself If I came between the two of you, maybe you could kiss and make up?” With a little push I was able to getSandy to put her lips on Aprils, and give each of them a lesbian moment. the later wasn’t difficult, They were both overflowing with hormones, and they really did love one another.

As April was being kissed she kept right on wiggling her ass against me,the music shifted into a harsher beat so I could thrust at her without seeming to be a tasteless perv. Millions of sperm condemed to swim in futility. When they each demanded a kiss from me in turn April was shocked by the tenderness of the one I gave her.

I bought them a few more drinks and pushed sandy to grab my penis under the table, she was puzzled by it’s wetness but pleased by it’s size and solidity. I made them drink more than was really good for them while she was pulling my foreskin back and forth and measuring the size of my testicles.

April started singing along with the radio as sandy got very sleepy. It wasn’t that hard to get them to pile in my car and agree to go to their place ( they were room mates! could it have been any more convient?) I Insisted of course on seeing them in, and of course as the only resonably sober person present I had to help them both get undress for bed.

Sandybacked up into me by accident, and since it seemed to fit the theme of the night, I took her up the rear. She was suprised, but not totally displeased. I stimulated her pleasure center directly a bit as april decided to be a good hostesss and cover my back and neck with kisses, and pinch my nipples as I came. With my fingers I touchedSandysplace and saw to it that we came simeltaniously. I put her into a deep sleep.

April got a wet-nap and started to clean me off while I licked her thighs and ran my fingers throught her bush. As she started to suck me off I saw in her mind that she was proud that no guy had seen her cum so, that, like her cherry would be saved for her husband. I yanked my dick out of her mouth and started to virate my tougnue against her clitorus. With one hand tugging open her vaginal lips and teasing them I penatrated her,blocked the pain and made her enjoy it.

Between the alchol and my suggestion she couldn’t control her body, she came before I did. After putting April too to sleep I drove home.

With my training I could go on for months without rest so I had no trouble getting to school the next morning. or the morning after I had straight sex with a Brunnette, or the morning after I let a cougar with kids go wild and suck me off in an alley, or any night that week. I wished I didn’t have that ability on saturday, because then I would have had an excuse not to wait for Jen to get back from her party. and wait.and wait. and wait.

I assumed she had gone home with some boy, so did my parents. We are all Quebecois in spite of our english so none of us freaked. AtnoonWinfred biked into are driveway dispelling that notion.

“Hi can I come in?” she asked. Her mind was simple for once, she was taking careful scientific notes as to what a hangover felt like, and reliving the dance she had with someone on the football team over and over again.

“sure, but jen isn’t home.” the first time I saw Fred I was to taken by her mind to notice her body. It wasn’t fully developed yet, but the breasts were quite ..noticable, Her legs were muscular, lean, and perfect. Her hair was brown, her lips pout, her nose slightly hooked, Dead god damn it, but a face is mostly shaped by the soul under it and-

“where is she?” -you can’t do it justice just by describing the features; She had no notion of social lying, but never got in trouble for her honesty because she almost always had something nice to say. She argued with teachers and often skipped class and the detentions she was given for skipping class, but got 90s on her tests and assingments, as well as looking for a part time job(they can be hard to find when one’s 15)

“she didn’t come home last night, she’s probably hoping some boy knows how to make a good breakfest”

“She said she was going home, Ralph offered her a lift but she refused, said she felt safe walking and liked the night”

“it looks like she was wrong in her evaluation of the relative risks” and why was she wrong? because of the false memory I helped to install in her.

I signalled my parents to come to the door and had Fred repeat what she told me.

Fred and I sat down as my parents started calling all the hospitals. There was no reports of any girls matching Jens description. My parents called the police, more to check if Jen was in lock up than anything else, they didn’t consider any worse possiblity. The police called the morgue and said that their was one body without ID.

We went to Identify the body. Fred came along, My dad figured that she might be able to ID the clothes Jen was wearing if the face was mangled, my mom was beginging to go into shock and see Fred as Jen.

A nice looking man who reminded me of a preist led us into the morgue. I saw in his mind images of dead woman with their clothing removed, how the taste of their breasts and sexes due to lack of lubication, and the fluids used to emball the girls differed from that of a live girl. how they lay passively and accept whatever he did to them, How this passive acceptance was his notion of love and drove him into ecstatic rapture.

I felt kinda sorry for him.

He led us to a autopsy table, I had an easy time bearing what was on the table, I already was pretty certain that my sister was dead, and the bite marks on her breasts showed it that she would have bled outquickly so it wasn’t as painful as it could have been. What made me feel sick was what I saw in his heart.

My parents and fred stayed by the corpse after the morgue worker left. I followed him.

“If you love her, find her killer.”

“what are you talking about?” he demanded with fear in his mind.

“you’re not the only one who knows forensic science.” I half bluffed. “As long as we stop the bad guys though, I’m willing to let a damaged tool keep doing it’s job”

He fled, blushing but determined to do his best, to do anything to keep me from bothering him again.

I pushed my parents to go to the local old person bar and use alchool pot and socialisation to balm the pain. I wanted to go with them but I could sense the buiding pain in fred, and my duty was to protect her fire above all else.

After droping the parents off we headed to my house.