The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The difference between heros and villians is often hard to tell. To be perfectly honest I’m not sure which one I am. Readers be warned, not only will we insure you are locked up or laughed at if you choose to believe this, but I am not an acceptabe role model for children under the age of 18 (or adults either for that matter)

Conspiracy Theory

Bad

I could smell Fred’s sex on my pillow as I buried my face in it and screamed.

Her smell gave me the strength to get on with my day.

I apathetically grabbed some food for my lunch, dragged myself into my car, in time to get to class.

Benedict Arnold Cegep is named after some American hero or something. It is huge and yet offers no wisdom, so it would make sense to name it after an American. I sat next to Jasmine in philosophy, she was something of a long term project of mine. She had a pretty decent fire, and would be useful as breeding stock as soon as I could get her over her superstitions.

I was trying to step by step move her to the point where Islam meant nothing to her, while at the same time trying to move her towards falling in love with Lenny the class atheist, all slowly so as to cause her no pain.

Today I found I didn’t really care how much pain I caused her. I had her mind run through every argument against the existence of an all powerful benevolent force both rational and empirical, and caused her to discard every defense, of the faith she’d ever heard.

“I was a good girl this morning, these thoughts must be coming from Shiatan”, she though to herself.

I mocked to her the idea of her thoughts coming from anyone outside of her, and had her mind go over all the ways she wasn’t a good girl, and neither were any of the people she ever took as a role model. I told her that maybe the thoughts were wicked, but what she should be asking were whether they were true.

Soon I made her think of all she endured in the name of Islam, The layers of uncomfortable mobility restricting clothing she wore to preserve her modesty, the nights she sat boredly staring at a TV screen as her friends went out drinking and dancing, the painful clitorectomy she had when she was 8, and the meaningless prayers she took time out of her life to mutter. I made her desire payback.

The teacher was glancing at her trembling; flattered that his lecture on the traditional religious views of mans duty towards the environment was having such an effect. But not for too long because soon she was up and running out of the room.

I prompted Lenny to go after her.

The internal walls of B.A are not of very high quality, the high energy microwaves which I give off to control other are able to pass through them as long as I have enough emotion backing my commands. I had a lot of pain I wished to spread around.

She had begun sobbing in Lenny’s arms. He stroked her face with his left hand as his right arm held her.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“It was all a lie”

“What was?”

“Islam”

“Ohh” He was silent for a minute and highly conflicted between pain on her behalf, or pleasure in finally being able to share his atheism with her. I planted a subliminal command to from now on consider the mixing of pleasure and pain a necessary part of love.

“Is their anything I can do to help?”

“Yes. Fuck me.” She whispered in his ear.

He stared at her in shock.

“I want to cut to be unholy, unclean, a dirty slut who has sex without being married. Can you make me into that kind of girl?”

“Oh yes”

She removed her head coverings, and stood on her tip toes to kiss him.

“Not here” He said.

“I want it to be dirty”

“Yes; but other people who don’t want dirt in their day may see us”

He led her to the washroom; I left class and followed after them at a discreet distance. I could sense them picking out a stall in the woman’s washroom, so I went and occupied a stall in the men’s where only cheap walls separated us.

He held eye contact with her as he ran his fingers through her hair and she started to remove her covering. His lips were teasing hers when she dropped her pants.

“Take me, now” she said as soon as she could break her lips off him.

“Soon” he replied, and proceeded to remove her blouse and bra.

She did her best to control her moaning as he licked at her breasts, but you still didn’t need to be a psychic to tell that something was up.

Then he felt ready, he shoved his cock into her. Her eyes went wide, slightly surprised at the pain as her hymen was ripped and her vaginal muscles stretched for the first time in her life.

He slowed down as he saw tears welling up in her eyes.

“No, use me like a whore.” She said well giving his cock a squeeze for emphasis.

“I’ll try, but I’ve never used a whore before”

Impatiently “that’s fine I’ve never been one”

He started pounding her hard, steeling his heart to ignore the pain she was doing her best to hold in.

As he came she screamed. Weather in pain finally being released, or triumph, or liberation, even she didn’t know.

I went out to find my next class slouching slightly to cover my erection.

My chemistry class went by pretty much without incident.

I tried to study physics in the learning center over my break, but I thought of what I how I used to be once, long ago, before I was recruited, and felt a tear role down my cheek.

One red head saw and felt sorry for me, so I saw to it that “I touch Myself” by the Dyvinals was stuck in her head and that before too long she’d be singing it.

Being in school was painful, but so was being anywhere. I wanted to break someone.

I blew off Biology and went to see Courtney as she got out of school. White slaver

Her mother met me at the door. I told her I was John Jen’s brother, and asked to see Courtney. I noticed her ass was still in good shape despite her forty or so years as she was turned to call for her daughter.

“Courtney I was wondering, I’m used to having a sister to always provide a female presence in my life, and now I don’t. Maybe If it’s ok with you Mrs….”

“Keating”

“Mrs. Keating, Courtney could fill in, I’m kinda rich, so I’d be willing to pay for any food or movie tickets she wishes to consume well in my company”

“That sounds like a marvelous idea. Courtney, why don’t you keep that nice boy company?’

Courtney sent me a glance of surprise and slight hatred. But none the less loaded into my car.

“so what do you want to do with your life” I asked her as I drove us off to the mall.

“I don’t know. I’m really to young to decide” The reason she didn’t know was because preferred obeying authority to deciding for herself, and her parents preferred not making such decisions until they knew what the market conditions would be like well she was job hunting.

“I knew when I was your age, though I’m not so sure now”

“Oh? What did you ‘know’ You’d do when you were my age”

“Make the world a better place”

She sat in silence digesting that. The essence of her soul was a desire to please authority so I filled her mind with respect for my age and hard won wisdom during the conversational lull.

“How’s school?” she asked in order to fill in the silence.

“Boring. Though admittedly I do find wrapping my mind around the wave/particle theory of light to be a bit challenging…” If you try to explain quantum kinetics to a girl who doesn’t have a major science back around, she’ll either arrive at the conclusion that you’re far smarter than she is, or that you’re on cid. Without mind control I’d never risk it on a first date.

“So stuff really has no exact location?”

“It might, we don’t know because we can’t measure it”

“But You said—“

“that our models show the particles existing along a probability wave, I never said our models were right” She already accepted me as an authority on all things scientific it would be easy to stretch that as the night went on.

I took her to a restaurant with good food and private booths.

As she ordered I played footsies with her and caused her to remember the truth or dare game in positive terms.

I ordered something high in dead mammals for myself, and admired Courtney’s cleavage.

“You told me at the truth or dare game that you get laid pretty regularly, but you’re girlfriend didn’t seem to be their. Where was she?”

“I was something of a player last week. Now I’m looking for a nice girl I can spend time with”

As I said that I raised my foot up to rub her pussy. And got to the breakthrough point getting her subconscious to accept me as a major authority figure

“I’m a pretty nice girl”

“yes you are” I replied and she glowed at the compliment.

After supper I took her out bowling. She was determined to let me win, but she didn’t have to, I had her totally outclassed anyway.

After she shot her ball into the gutter I took the opportunity, to show her the proper way to shoot and enjoy her ass so close to my cock. I gave her a kiss and made sure it felt all tingly and special just like all her girlhood fantasies (minus the priest and the altar of course).

When we finished the bowling we both got in my car. She placed her hand over mine as I operated the stick shift. I pulled into a parking lot.

“You’ve got me very hot I told her” well beaming her the idea that it was very good to make me horny, and that my feelings counted a great deal more than hers.

I started kissing her and feeling up her back. Then I started to undo her pants.

“No please, not the first night, I’m not that kind of girl”

“You mean you’d just leave me like this!” I exploded well making sure she felt truly terrible. ”don’t you care about my needs?!”

“Uhmmm, If you want to kiss more I really like that”

“so you put your own pleasure ahead of mine” I was making damn sure she was almost shuddering with guilt by this point. Some people hardly have minds to control.

I ripped her pants down and started spanking her. I enjoyed her withering around and liked to see her ass slowly turn red, By the time I was bored of that she had left a wet spot on my jeans. I lay her face down on the front seat and started thrusting up her asshole. It was hard entering, for it had never really been stretched before but once inside the tightness was well worth it.

She felt degraded, and dirty and excited. I thrust really hard and came in her.

When she started crying a minute or so later I comforted her and told her that she wasn’t that bad and in fact I was willing to give her a second chance tomorrow night.

On the way to school the next morning I stopped by Freds house and insured that she was having sweet dreams, thus Completeing the pattern I’d follow for the next few days.