The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Contained

by Penny Propofol

Asha’s large brown eyes softened as she felt the vapors from the bush entering her lungs. She was being chemically forced to relax and submit to the vines that[I1] wrapped around her arms and legs. Her struggles quieted and slowed as she felt the large bush spreading her legs and entering her body with slippery tendrils. The plant’s chemical attack had sedated her, allowing the plant to more easily control her and access her body. Asha had started out fighting ferociously. Now her eyes were rolling up as she felt herself being gently rocked to sleep in the grip of this large bush. In a few more seconds, she was silenced as her eyelids slid closed and her head nodded in defeat. While she slept, the plant would feed on her and infuse another chemical into her intravenously. The intravenous chemical would ensure her loyalty and obedience. The men in the tribe were well aware of what these plants were doing, but enjoyed the effects of the plants on the women. It kept them docile and obedient so the men did nothing to try to get rid of the plants.

Gently wrapping a vine around her head, the plant tipped her head back allowing easier access to her mouth. A soft tendril was carefully inserted into her mouth and down her throat. It would serve as a feeding tube to pump nourishment and its seeds into Asha and keep her sleepy. The plant would feed off of her through the tendrils accessing her body from the other end. When she was released, the drug in her bloodstream would force her to bond with the plant and return regularly for more dosing. It would also cause her to encourage other females to interface with the plant. Asha enjoyed an almost non-stop series of sex dreams as she slept in the grip of the bush. The pretty blossom mostly covered her peaceful face. Only her upper face was visible and she looked adorable, sleeping like a baby. Just hours earlier, she’d wandered near it attracted by the beautiful blossoms. She panicked when the bush [I2]quickly took hold of her arms and legs. She tried to screams as she was spun around but one of the large blossoms covered her lovely face, leaving only her terrified eyes visible. The sweet smell of the blossom filled her lungs and quickly began cloying her senses, muddying her thoughts. In minutes she was trapped in the plant’s clutches and an unwilling victim of its source of food and energy. She was gently enclosed inside a protective sac that covered her body. Later, when she awoke and was released, she would pass the seeds elsewhere, causing more of the plants to grow.

Nala had been out foraging for food with Asha and had noticed her young friend had gone missing. Asha’s body was fully contained in the sac wrapped around her. Nala didn’t see her until she was standing right next to her. Through the thin layer of the sac, Nala heard the sound of the plant feeding from Asha’s body. Before she could react, the bush snared her limbs just as it had with Asha. A tendril was stuffed into her mouth, silencing her calls for help. She felt another tendril violating her pussy as she strained against the ones holding her limbs. Without warning, another lubricated tendril invaded her anus. Shocked, she froze for a second as it accessed her body. She felt it begin to pump her full of some kind of gel. She fought harder to free herself, her heart racing, her eyes looking around wildly for anyone that might help. Very quickly the purpose of the gel became clear to her as she exhaled tiredly through her nose. She knew that it was putting her to sleep and if she didn’t do something quickly, she’d end up like Asha.

With a renewed effort, Nala strained against her bonds but they held fast. Suddenly the drug in the gel hit her like a hammer. Her eyes began to blink as its effects took hold of her. Her limbs turned to rubber, her head began to spin. The plant gently rocked her from side to side and she felt like a baby falling asleep in her mother’s arms. She felt as the tendril in her rear end stopped pumping the gel in and began pulling it back out as the plant began to feed. With that, she collapsed into the grip of her captor. Her eyes rolled up and she surrendered to sleep as her body became contained within a sac like Asha’s. Her lush, tender lips wrapped gently around the tendril pumping her full of the pulp that would nourish her body. Her soft smooth buttocks cupping the tendril that was feeding from her body. The intravenous thorn went into her arm with no resistance from Nala. When she awoke she would be the plant’s obedient servant. Three days later, the girls were released and they returned to their village.

Bessie studied primitive people and their cultures. Reading about the topic was interesting but her passion was working in the field, observing and learning. She was a statuesque brunette with pretty brown eyes. She was a bit shy but had a passion for her work. She’d been overseas before but this was her first field study of Saan tribes in Zambia. This was her first contact with the Lozi tribe. The men tended the cattle; the women tended the children and other domestic chores. The men and older women were cordial enough, but the young women seemed to appreciate her presence most. She quickly befriended Asha and Nala. The girls were adult but didn’t have children or husbands yet. She enjoyed sitting and laughing with them and joining them as they did their chores. The girls told her much about their people and their way of life. Bessie, a young woman herself, enjoyed their company and deep down she felt attraction for them though she was far too shy to initiate anything herself.

Asha and Nala were both about the same height though neither was as tall as Bessie. Bessie had always been self-conscious of her height, but it suited her figure very well. She had no idea how many men out there really had a thing for long, feminine legs like hers. Bessie’s young friends both had long, dark, braided hair with lovely dark eyes. They had the most beautiful cocoa skin tone, and their figures were nearly perfect. Asha had a slightly more pronounced ass and Nala had slightly larger breasts. Dreaming of an encounter with the girls, Bessie loved being between their bodies. She was naked and writhing in a pleasure sandwich. [I3]She could feel the soft, luscious, nude colored lips of the girls all over her body. The soft smooth skin of their long legs sliding against those of her own. Asha tapped on the door of the tent and interrupted the dream. Bessie awoke with a start, not sure what was real for a second.

She heard Asha’s pretty voice calling her. Bessie longed for the girl’s touch, but was afraid to act upon the urge. She was a submissive girl by nature and an aggressive advance toward other women just wasn’t her style. She was pleased to hear that Asha and Nala were going out for a walk and wanted her to come along. She agreed to join them and decided to bring along some food for a picnic. She was excited about the prospect of truly being alone with the two young women. She was drawn to their beauty and lovely personalities. She had never seen anything from either of the girls to indicate that they were sexually interested in females, though. So, Bessie kept her desires to herself and imagined what sex with these beautiful young women would feel like.

As the three young women walked along, Bessie followed the other two out to the fields. Asha’s outfit was rather skimpy and exposed her hips and a good portion of her buttocks. As she stepped her hips swayed gently back and forth and her flesh would jiggle slightly. The girl’s walk was alluring and Bessie found herself desiring this young woman almost beyond her ability to resist. Nala had the area around her hips covered up, but her lovely breasts were in plain view. Bessie envied the way she could walk around unashamed of displaying her beautiful breasts. The woman was unencumbered by guilt or in any way self-conscious about her body. This only served to make the young woman more attractive to Bessie. The girls had lead Bessie to what appeared to be a shady grove to enjoy their picnic out of the very hot mid-day sun.

Bessie took off her backpack and opened it up in order to take out some of the food. The girls sat together laughing as they ate. The air in the grove filled the senses. Its effect on Bessie was nearly intoxicating. She wasn’t familiar with the indigenous plants in that part of Africa, but she loved their scent. It reminded her of lilacs, delicate on the breeze but delicious. Nala could see the desire in Bessie’s eyes. Nala’s lips were soft, full and perfect. Bessie was nearly mesmerized by their gentle motion as Nala spoke and ate. Then she looked over to see Asha looking at her very tenderly. Her large, beautiful brown eyes were soft and alluring, much like the rest of her body. Asha smiled as Bessie met her gaze. Bessie found herself lost in the young woman’s eyes.

In a daze, she felt Nala’s hand at the side of her face. Before she could say anything, her face was being turned and her lips met Nala’s. The girl’s kiss was beyond description as Bessie’s eyes slid closed and she passionately returned Nala’s kiss. Bessie felt Asha’s hand gently brush her hair back as she began to kiss her neck in the most erotic fashion. Consumed with passion, Bessie was putty in their hands as they kissed her and stripped her body. Normally she’d have been much too modest to allow herself to be undressed in the outdoors. At the moment though, she was completely swept up in the emotion of being taken by the two young women. Within a couple of minutes, she was completely naked. She felt Nala easing her onto her back as she kissed her. Within seconds she was lying on her back and felt Nala’s soft lips at her breasts.

Bessie felt Nala’s long, silky hair upon her tender breasts as the girls sucked and playfully nibbled on her nipples. She felt Nala’s hands caressing her belly and she melted as her legs simply fell apart. She felt Asha’s hands gently caressing her inner thighs. Then she felt the firm tip of Asha’s tongue carefully penetrate her lower lips and then slide up her sweet, little pink trench toward her engorged clitoris. The tongue softened just a bit and wagged side to side as it passed over Bessie’s helpless clitoris. She let out a low moan as the sensation took her.

Bessie was lying on her back, drinking in the entire experience. The scent of the two aroused girls and the bushes in the grove combined into a lusty, sex-haze inducing pheromone laced fragrance. In all her life, Bessie had never let go like this and allowed her body to be probed and pleasured so. She was in the throes of passion as she felt the hands and tongues of these young women erasing her tension as well as her ability to think. Her mind was enveloped in a fog of pleasure. She knew that she was being sexually exploited, she simply didn’t care. Besides, she found the young women attractive and enjoyed being really submissive for them.

She hardly noticed as the vines gently wrapped their way up her limbs toward her body. Asha and Nala smiled at each other as they pleasured Bessie. They knew what was in store for their new friend. Soon she would be a part of their sisterhood of the plants. As Bessie drew nearer to orgasm, she felt a large phallic shaped tentacle press against her soaking pussy. Asha smiled as she watched it penetrate Bessie’s delicious soaking pink pussy. The sensation of having the large bumpy penis tentacle enter her was both a shock and a major turn-on for her. She felt her hips thrust toward the penis. She wanted it deep inside her; she wanted to feel dominated as the other girls kept her pinned down with pleasure from their mouths and hands.

Bessie was riding the edge of orgasm as she felt herself being pulled inside one of the bushes. She felt the tentacles massaging her arms and legs deeply as the other one violated her pussy. She began to moan loudly but was silenced by the bloom that covered her mouth and nose. Suddenly the scent began to overcome her. She felt it being pumped into her. The drug in the vapor was saturating her body and her brain melting away the tension in her muscles. She felt the girls kissing her all over as she came violently. The orgasm tore through her mind, erasing all thought in a supernova of pleasure. The bush began to gently rock her as the orgasm eventually began to subside. It was the last thing she remembered before the vapor put her to sleep. Her eyes slid closed and she went limp with a sigh. The plant carefully enclosed her within its protective sac. While she slept, it both fed her and fed upon her body. Asha and Nala willingly submitted to being sedated, accessed and contained by the same plant that held Bessie.

Soon, the three of them enjoyed the most erotic dreams together. Somehow, their subconscious minds where joined together. Bessie felt pleasures that Asha and Nala felt. Through the plant, they truly became joined at the mind. The girls would remain in its possession for a few days. When they emerged, they would go out and happily recruit more females.