The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Copyright © 2016, all rights reserved by the author.

If you are not of age in your jurisdiction or do not wish to read about gay sex, do not read this. If you would like me to continue the story, email me at and let me know. I wouldn’t want to waste my time if no one is reading this!

In this story, a high school nerd develops a formula that gives him control over the homophobic straight jocks he has always wanted to dominate.

Control Geek

By Randy McAnus

Chapter 5

Mitch headed for the house of Hans. Actually, it was more like a mansion of horrors. Hans was the real deal. He had come from Germany with his father at the age of 15. The men in Hans’ family had been sadists for many generations. In fact, Hans had actually bragged to Mitch, that his grandfather had been an ‘interrogator’ for the Nazis. It was why his father had left Germany, some years after the old man was imprisoned. There were those who were not amused.

Hans was well skilled in the art of bending a man to his will. Most of the men in Hans’ family had been bisexual. They enjoyed making both men and women their slaves. But Hans was interested only in men. He especially liked to break young, strong, well-muscled, masculine Alpha types. He enjoyed it even more if they were gay bashers.

Needless to say, he was delighted to get his hands on Sean. Hans had known Mitch for about a year. They had met at a leather seminar in the big city. Mitch had gotten in with a fake ID. Hans recognized Mitch from his occasional appearances at the park restroom area. He remembered Mitch, because he found it so amusing when Mitch tried to pick up older muscled leather men who would be submissive for him. Hans had never seen him succeed, but he had admired Mitch’s determination. He clearly was a total top. But, at least at the park, there simply wasn’t any demand for adork-able twinky leather tops.

If Mitch had been the type that Hans went for, he might have tried blackmailing him. Instead, he struck up a conversation. They discussed Mitch’s ambitions, and Hans had invited Mitch out to see his dungeon, so he could see all the implements and witness Hans putting a couple of slaves through their paces. The experience, coupled with the sounds coming from the barn, had scared the hell out of the teen twink top. Mitch came to the conclusion that Hans was a very dangerous man.

Despite that, Hans became something of a mentor to Mitch. Mitch was rightfully wary of Hans. And Mitch, being a very bright guy, didn’t take chances. Mitch was relatively safe around Hans, because he was a skinny nerd instead of a macho hunk. He was also a bit young for Hans’ taste. But with Hans, safe was a relative term and Mitch knew it.

Mitch left the main road out of town and turned right onto the dirt road that led to Hans’ home. It was a winding five-mile drive through heavy forest to the mansion. As Mitch negotiated the final curve, he saw the mansion ahead, silhouetted by the fading sun.

Mitch had never been here at night before. As he pulled in next to Hans’ pickup truck, Mitch had to admit he was more than a little creeped out. While the house was in decent shape, the barn next to it was decaying badly. Much to his frustration, Mitch had never been allowed into the barn.

He had heard noises coming from the barn, that he thought for sure were human. Maybe. There were almost always the sounds of metal scraping metal, even when there was no wind. But at this moment, with the sun setting and a light fog forming, checking out the barn was not exactly at the top of his to-do list.

There were no lights on in the house. Hans could be in the basement with Sean; but Mitch suspected Hans was sitting in one of the darkened windows watching him. He was right. As Mitch stepped onto the porch the front door opened. Hans stood there with a bullwhip in one hand and his shotgun in the other.

“You should haf called before you came,” said Hans in a low growl.

“I thought you were expecting me this evening,” said a somewhat nervous Mitch.

“I vas. Vat is your point?” Said Hans in low tones.

“Okay… I’ll make sure I call next time. How is the slave progressing?” asked Mitch.

“He iss boring. He iss zo desperate to please, it makes me vant to puke. Zis thing you brought me hass no backbone. Did you do zis to him? " snarled Hans.

“Um… Yeah, I guess, sort of. But I don’t think he ever did have a backbone,” mumbled Mitch.

“Vell get him out of my house! I am not a babysitter! I haf better things to do mit my time,” yelled Hans.

“I’ll take him away right now. Sorry. I thought he’d be your type,” said a placating Mitch.

“He vould be if he vas a real man,” said the German with a arrogant sneer. And with that, Hans stepped back into the house and pulled the naked, bound, blindfolded, gagged, and thoroughly whipped Sean out the door and dumped him on the porch. “Take him und get out of here!”

Mitch grabbed Sean by the slave collar around his neck, dragged him to his feet, and shoved the hunky slave into the back of his car. As he did so, Hans walked back inside his house and slammed the door.

Mitch drove back down the forest road with Sean whimpering in the back seat. A frustrated Mitch said, “shut up! I’m trying to think!” The big stud promptly shut up.

Mitch was beginning to realize he had made some mistakes with the directions he was giving to his slaves. He was making it too easy and therefore boring. He was concerned about pissing off Hans, but he was glad the dangerous German had pointed out the flaw in his instructions to his slaves.

The problem now, was what to do with Sean. He couldn’t take him to his house, and he didn’t want to drop him off at his own house. For one thing, he was naked and his clothes were long gone. Mitch stopped, and ordered Sean into the trunk of his car. He took him to the woods behind the public toilets where Sean had been picked up by Hans.

An adjustment in his instructions would be the first order of business. But how exactly to do that? Did he want to erase Sean’s memory of what had happened up to that point? And how challenging did he really want to make things? Mitch decided to leave those issues for a later time.

When they got to the woods, Sean was ordered out of the trunk. Mitch removed the blindfold, ropes, and gag. He so wanted to leave Sean bound and gagged. The thought of the naked boy having to negotiate his release with a total stranger was a waking wet dream for Mitch. But at this point, it just wasn’t practical. Besides, Mitch would have wanted to hide and quietly watch the fun. But he just didn’t have the time for that right now.

Instead, he settled for some quick, personal satisfaction. He had Sean bend over the trunk of his car, exposing his naked butt to the paddle Mitch had removed from the trunk. Mitch didn’t want his stud to have too easy a time walking home, so he paddled the backs of his legs and the bottoms of his feet in addition to his ass. Once the bottom half of Sean’s fantastic teen body was bright red, Mitch set to work fucking his bruised and sore butt.

Sean groaned at the pain being inflicted, but his cock was hard and dripping the whole time. Worse, he found himself really enjoying the pain, humiliation, and major league fucking his boy pussy was receiving. He didn’t know if feeling that way was part of his programming.

But every time he was used in any manner, he found himself loving it more and more. When his twink master finished pounding him into a state of pain and ecstasy, he thanked him, as usual, but found this time he really meant it. The shame of this realization made him even hornier!

Mitch didn’t need to give the big naked stud some more of his serum, as Sean was already programmed to obey his every word. He just gave him some instructions.

“Stay hidden and wait for guys to get naked and fuck. While they are fucking you may steal clothes to wear home. When you get home you are to change into a jock, running shorts, muscle shirt and sneakers. You will then drive back to the park to see if you can find the guy you left naked.

Bring his clothes with you. If you find him, you are to return his clothes, apologize and explain that you had been left naked and needed a way to get home. Offer to blow him for the inconvenience you caused him. When you are finished, return home.

When you go out make sure you have your phone with you, so I can always reach you. You will spend evenings at the mall waiting for guys to hit on you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master,” said the infuriated and desperate teen hunk. He still hated Mitch with a passionate fury, despite his changing feelings about his abject submission. And right now, there wasn’t a damn thing he could do about it. However, that was now. Hopefully, in the very near future...

* * *

Sean headed into the woods for the area around the restroom, looking for a couple fucking, and hopefully, some clothes that fit. But things did not go well. Just as he picked up a pair of pants, he was spotted by another couple who hadn’t started fucking yet. They jumped him, and pinned him to the ground. They called over the fucking couple to help hold Sean down, then tied his arms behind his back. A thoroughly frustrated Sean slumped in defeat.

“What do you think you’re doing bitch?” said one of his captors.

Sean explained what his master had demanded of him. His captors smirked, but were clearly still angry.

“Well, you picked the wrong clothes to steal, slut. And it’s going to cost you. Beg for us to spit roast you.”

With a groan, Sean complied. Nothing ever seemed to go right for him in this damn park! The couple that had just fucked chose to go second so they could recharge their balls, and give the hunky teen a really good fucking. The couple that had initially captured Sean took up positions at each end, simultaneously penetrating the smooth muscled teen. It was the first time Sean had been taken by older men. These guys had to be in their forties!

As his spit roasting progressed, Sean became aware of the benefits of experience. These guys really knew what they were doing! Sean moaned into the cock in his mouth with unbridled lust. If it weren’t for his orders, he would have cum in quarts! His pounding continued for at least twice as long as he was used to, another benefit of experience.

When the pair finally came, they chose to cover Sean with their cum, instead of cumming inside him. They rubbed their cum all over his face, back, and ass. At this point Sean was made to beg the second couple to use his fine ass and pretty mouth. They were even older than the first couple! Fifty, maybe! And having just fucked their brains out, they lasted even longer than the first couple! They also came on him, instead of in him, rubbing their cum into his muscled body.

“Can you please untie me now?” pleaded the cum-covered blonde.

“Not a chance,” smirked the oldest of the group. “You tried to steal my clothes.

This way we know you won’t be able to steal anyone else’s. Walk home naked. Maybe someone will take pity on you and untie at some point. If not you’ll just have to figure things out for yourself.”

Sean groaned in frustration, to the laughter of his four tormentors. Sean was not a good thinker, and held out little hope that he could come up with a solution to his dilemma. The utterly humiliated teen stood and slowly walked through the woods toward his house. He was stark naked, bound, covered in the cum of four different men, with a raging dripping hard-on and an absolutely insane need to cum!

Surprisingly, Sean made it home without further incident. His parents were out, and the teen remembered he had left the garage door open. He found a saw, and managed to cut through the rope. He climbed into the house through a back window, and with a sigh of relief, went straight to the shower. He grabbed his rod and stroked desperately, but without orders from Mitch, he simply couldn’t cum! He was so damn horny he couldn’t stand it!

Finally, he got out of the shower, dried off and dressed in his little running shorts. He was due at the mall shortly. Maybe Mitch would be there, and give him permission to cum.