The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Copyright © 2016, all rights reserved by the author.

If you are not of age in your jurisdiction or do not wish to read about gay sex, do not read this. If you would like me to continue the story, email me at and let me know. I wouldn’t want to waste my time if no one is reading this!

In this story, a high school nerd develops a formula that gives him control over the homophobic straight jocks he has always wanted to dominate.

Control Geek

By Randy McAnus

Chapter 6

Mitch went to the mall, after dropping off Sean. He went for two reasons. First, he needed to think through any possible mistakes he might have made in his programming. A meal at the food court and the white noise of the mall would work better than sitting in a very quiet house.

Second, he was hoping to run into that cute freshman who’d been raped by Sean. He had several humiliating scenarios programmed into Sean, and he wanted to activate one, to keep the big stud busy. Mitch felt he needed the time to work things out. Plus, he figured the kid deserved a toy to play with.

As luck would have it, the kid showed up just as Mitch was finishing his veggie burger and sweet potato fries. (It was a very classy food court.) The kid spotted Mitch and walked up to him, with a big smile on his face.

“Hey Mitch, how you doing? I haven’t seen you since our little adventure!” The big grin on the kid’’s face was a bit of a relief to Mitch. He’d been a little concerned he might have traumatized the kid.

“Hey, kid. By the way, what’s your name?”

“Marty. My mom got pregnant with me, while she and my dad had Back To The Future playing on the TV. So they named me after Marty McFly. I have weird parents.”

“Actually, I think that’s kind of cool. My mom named me Mitch after her favorite actor. Some old time guy named Robert Mitchum. She said he was the hunkiest most masculine actor ever. So the son she named for him turns out to be a gay twinky nerd.”

Marty just totally lost it, laughing his ass off, as only a fourteen year old can. Mitch grinned and giggled a bit himself. People turned and stared a bit, but teens rarely notice adults.

“Mitch, I’ve got a question for you. Did you mean what you said about me being able to ‘bother Sean?’ And what would I have to do in return?”

Mitch had intended to offer Sean to Marty, if he found him at the mall that evening, so this worked nicely into his plans. He hadn’t planned on asking the kid for anything in return, but he offered, so what the heck.

“I was definitely serious. What do you think would be a reasonable price for you to pay?”

Mitch actually managed to say this with a straight face.

“Well, I really want to make regular use of him, and given what he did to me, I really want to fuck him raw. And have him blow me, of course,” Marty said with a sheepish grin on his face. He turned a bit serious and introspective as he said, “Because of what happened and all, even though I was out cold and don’t remember it, I’d kind of like to avoid getting fucked. But if that’s what it takes to get my hands on that rat-bastard, that’s what I’ll do. Ideally, if you’ll settle for blow jobs, I’d be grateful.”

Wow! Mitch had not expected this! Unfortunately, Marty was not really his type. Not that he wasn’t very cute and eminently fuckable. An idea occurred to Mitch. He loved to control and dominate, and he could envision a use for the boy, in the right circumstances.

“Sean is the one who’s really my type, but if you’re willing, we could make a trade. I might, from time to time, need to have a cute guy to offer to someone I need a favor from.

It could be another kid, or even a dirty old man. No way of telling. I might never need to lend you out, but I also might need your services on multiple occasions. At this point, there’s no way of knowing for sure. I would try to limit it to you getting naked and giving or getting blow jobs, but it might sometimes involve your getting fucked. I just have no way of telling, since I don’t even know if I’ll ever need to use you that way. Do you think you could handle that?”

“Wow! You just keep on surprising me. I just figured on blowing you or maybe one of your friends, sometimes. But if I can have Sean on a regular basis, you have a deal.”

Mitch grinned. The kid was game, he had to give him that!

“Deal. Now, you’re going to have to pay him.”

Marty’s eyebrows shot up in surprise. “Seriously?! How much?”

“One nickel, each and every time.”

Marty started giggling uncontrollably. Mitch couldn’t help but join in. We are talking about a 14 and 16 year old boy here, after all!

“I want him to feel the shame of being a five cent whore. In order to get him to comply, you need to hold up the nickel in front of him, and say, ‘Hey,five cent whore.’ After you do that, give him the nickel, and he’ll go with you and do what you want. If you want to pass him around, each person has to give him a nickle and call him a five cent whore. He doesn’t work for free!”

Marty looked at Mitch in awe. “How the hell are you getting him to do that?!”

Mitch said, “Don’t you remember? You don’t get to ask questions like that.”

“Oh. Right. Sorry.”

“No worries, Marty. I do encourage you to pass him around. Anyone you think would enjoy using him, just tell them the code words. But don’t do him any serious physical harm. Cause him physical and emotional pain, by all means, but don’t damage him. Make sure your friends know that. And tell any boys who were left naked at school, so they can get some closure.”

A malevolent grin appeared on Marty’s face. “If you do need to lend me out, it will be worth it. Where can I find him?”

“He has orders to be here every evening, unless I want him for something else. He doesn’t know about this yet, by the way. The first time you hold that nickel up and say the code words, is when he’ll remember what he has to do. So you’ll be the one and only person who gets to see his reaction to his new status. I expect you to tell me all about it!”

Marty’s evil grin was a joy to behold!

“One other thing. You are never to tell anyone that I have anything to do with our whore’s new status in life. Understood?”

“Yes. Absolutely. I’ve never told anyone about last time either. I’ll just let them think it’s blackmail, or hypnotism or something.”

The two boys grinned at each other, and Marty sauntered away thinking happy horny thoughts, while Mitch began to think through his programming, looking for flaws.

He loved the fact that Sean knew exactly what was happening to him, and hated Mitch for it. The hunky teen was a serial rapist and deserved it.

But he now wondered if that also made him potentially dangerous. Mitch had seen no signs of anyone breaking their programming. But it had only been a few days. And Sean had the motivation to try, whereas the others, not knowing what happened to them did not (he hoped!)

The adork-able slender nerd hadn’t had enough use of any of those he’d enslaved to know whether he would get bored with them over time. Maybe this was a thing only for evil people like Hans. As he thought about it, he decided he doubted that. But he had to consider it. Mitch decided he had to find a way to get the slaves to struggle against the programming without them being highly motivated to break it. But how to do that?

Mitch drew a complete blank. He’d have to continue to think that through at another time. In the meantime he’d check in with the other guys, to see how things were going with their new toys. Maybe an answer would present itself. In any event, it was time to head home. Mitch smiled at the thought of the fun Marty was going to have with Sean tonight!

* * *

Later that evening, Marty returned to the mall, and found Sean sitting nervously in the food court, wearing tight little gym shorts, a bare midriff muscle T-shirt and sneakers, nursing a small soda. He was holding himself stiffly, and Marty suspected he might be in some pain. Good. Before the night was out, he would be in even more pain.

Marty walked over, and when Sean saw him he blushed crimson, as he remembered the blow job he’d had to give the little twerp. Sean wanted to punch the kid’s lights out, drag him behind the mall and rape his ass. But as soon as he thought it, his subconscious programming kicked in, and told him he would never be allowed to hit another person, or stick his dick in anyone, ever again.

It was all Sean could do to keep from crying in rage. All he could do was hope that the evil German guy’s plan would work. But Sean’s misery for the evening was only beginning.

Marty held up his shiny new nickel and in a smug manner said, “Hey, five cent whore!”

The look on Sean’s face, as his programming kicked in, was a joy for Marty to watch! Sean’s face went from anger at the remark, to confusion as his programming kicked in, to horror as he realized he would have to whore himself out to the twerp, to abject shame and humiliation when it registered in his rather limited brain, that anyone with a nickel and the code words could now use him!

Worst of all, these thoughts made him bone up and start dripping pre-cum! The thought of being helpless and submissive to a bunch of nerds made him so horny, he thought his dick might explode!

It took no more than five seconds. But for Marty, it was heaven to watch, and a moment he would treasure. After all, how often can one gain complete control over one’s rapist—without breaking the law?

A humiliated and very horny Sean found himself removing a sock and putting the nickel in it. He now knew that’s where he would keep all his nickels. He had to always carry the sock with him, and could not spend the coins or trade them in for bills, without Mitch’s permission! And with what he had to wear, the only place he could put the sock was in the front of his jock. Sean envisioned a sock full of nickels so heavy, it would pull his jock down, and his tiny running shorts with it!

The teen muscle stud moaned with shame, humiliation—and sexual ecstasy! He was desperate to cum, but knew he couldn’t without his master’s permission. Not even the twinks and dirty old men who would no doubt be using him now, could give him that permission.

He resolved to beg Mitch to allow the men and boys who rented him out, to be able to give him that permission, if they thought they’d gotten their nickel’s worth.

He found he was actually looking forward to the humiliation, both of begging Mitch, and being whored out for a nickel. Before, causing OTHERS humiliation and shame had made him horny. Now, he was getting more and more turned on by BEING humiliated! How warped was that?!

Blushing furiously, Sean put the sock in his jockstrap. Marty grinned at the sight. The cute young twink ordered Sean to meet him in the little cul-de-sac behind the mall, where they kept the dumpsters. He figured that was a good place to fuck the handsome stud, as he thought of Sean as trash.

As Marty walked back to the dumpsters, he group texted five friends with a simple message: “It’s on. Bring a nickel.”

When Marty arrived at the dumpsters, he was surprised to find the five boys were already there. They had been so excited at the possibility of humiliating Sean and losing their virginity, that they came straight to the mall, instead of waiting for the text.

Each of them had been fucked and left naked at school by Sean, but none of them considered that as having lost their virginity. They had all been knocked out, and had no memory of the event. Plus, they had all been the fuckees, not the fuckers. Flawed logic, perhaps, but it worked for them. They wanted to enjoy and savor that experience. And they fully intended to, at Sean’s expense!

Sean arrived at the dumpsters, to the applause of his former victims. When he saw who he would have to serve, he blushed furiously, and cringed. He also got an instant boner!

Marty looked at the grinning group, then turned to the beautiful teen stud. With an evil smile on his face, he said, “Hey, five cent whore! Pull out that sock, and collect your nickels!”

The lump in Sean’s throat wasn’t as big as some of the cock heads that would soon penetrate it, but it was still pretty big. The smooth hunky teen pulled the sock out of his jock and walked up to each of the slender teens in turn, and collected his five nickels. Including Marty’s nickel, he had now collected thirty cents. For that amount he would now debase himself, submitting to the six pretty teens he had fucked and humiliated. Even Sean understood that justice was being done and that karma truly was a bitch!

“Strip, whore!” ordered Marty.

The other five twinks grinned in anticipation, rubbing their crotches. All of them were straight, (except Marty, who had come to the conclusion that he was Bi,) but this was special. The major portion of the turn-on was power. The slender little twinks would be dominating a beautiful, hung muscle stud, who could have pounded any one (or all) of them into pulp. They didn’t know why they had this power over him, but they weren’t going to question it.

The other part of the turn-on was, of course, revenge, and closure for what had happened to them. None of them ever expected to know the name of their rapist, let alone have the opportunity to humiliate and use him.

Sean now stood bare-assed naked, blushing from his head to his toes. His clothes lay on the ground in a pile, and the sock with the nickels in it was in his hands. His body language conveyed fear. His dripping cock conveyed major horniness!

“Put your clothes in the first dumpster, and your sock with the nickels in the second. You can go dumpster diving for your nickels once you’ve earned them. But you have to leave your clothes in the dumpster, and walk home naked.” Marty said, with that wonderful evil grin on his face.

Sean went from a lovely blushing red, to a pale, ghostly white! “Not again!” he thought, desperately. “Gosh, I hope they don’t think to make me walk right out in the open again!” And then Sean cringed, as he thought, “Or make me go to the park rest room! And at this rate, I’m going to run out of clothes!”

Needless to say, the muscular naked teen kept those thoughts to himself.

Sean picked up his clothes with trembling hands and dropped them into the first dumpster. Then he carefully set his sock full of nickels in the second dumpster, after tying off the top, so he wouldn’t lose any of those nickels. He was sure Mitch would punish him severely, if he lost even one!

Marty nodded to one of the boys, who then pulled three big bags of garbage out of the second dumpster. After dropping the sock to the bottom of the dumpster, the boys opened each of the three nasty bags of restaurant garbage, and dumped the contents over the sock. Sean groaned, and everyone else laughed.

There was an abandoned wooden table next to the dumpsters, waiting for pick-up. It was one of the reasons Marty had chosen this location. The table was eight feet long by three feet wide. Marty had Sean lay across the narrow part, so his massive chest lay on the table. That left his head hanging off one side and his ass hanging off the other.

To Sean’s surprise, the boys then tied his arms and legs to the table legs. That left him nicely spread-eagled and ready for penetration. Sean wondered why they would bother, as he was incapable of denying them anything, and had reached a point where he wasn’t sure he wanted to!

Marty grabbed the hunky teen beauty by his hair and pulled his head up, so he could look him in the eyes.

“You will beg for our cocks in both your ass and your mouth. You will do your very best to give us maximum pleasure. You will obey every order. Once we have finished with your ass and mouth, you will recommend humiliating and painful things for us to do to you. If you have not performed to our satisfaction, we will leave you tied to this table.”

Sean’s eyes grew wide with horror. He wanted to please these boys, because he was becoming addicted to the pain and humiliation. Now he was absolutely desperate to give them the time of their lives! Being found and used by strangers, while tied to the table would be a major turn-on, that wasn’t the issue.

What terrified Sean was the fact that the security guards came through this area about every three hours or so. He knew them from his time working at the Cineplex He had treated them like shit. And while it would be hot to be used by them, they would be unlikely to settle for that. There was an excellent chance they’d handcuff him, and turn him over to the cops, still naked. His master would not be amused. And the thought of spending an extended time in jail absolutely terrified him!

Then there was the minor detail that both Mitch and the scary German guy would be really pissed with him, for fucking up their fun.

“Sir, yes sir!” shouted the panicked stud.

Marty grinned, and said, “Beg for my cock.”

“Sir, please use this worthless whore for your pleasure. Please allow me to service your wonderful cock!”

Marty looked up at his friends and grinned. “Well slut, since you asked so nice, I guess I’ll allow you the privilege of sucking my cock. Anything else you’re hoping for?”

“Sir, yes sir! I would be honored if one of these other men would fuck my ass as hard as they want!’

“Who wants his ass first?”

An adorable blue eyed blonde 15 year old raised his hand, sheepishly. Marty smiled his evil smile and told the boy to really pound Sean’s ass hard. The boy walked up to Sean’s ass, and with a look of wonder on his face, put his hands on the perfect round globes and squeezed. Gently at first, then much harder. Sean moaned in pain and anticipation for what was to come.

Marty grabbed the teen whore’s hair, and yanked his head up. Sean immediately opened his mouth. He found himself hungry to serve. He didn’t know how that had happened and at this moment he didn’t care. Sean attempted to take Marty’s pretty cock in his mouth, but Marty pulled it back, then slapped Sean’s face with it.

“I’m going to wait until your ass has been penetrated. I don’t want to risk you biting down when your ass gets filled.”

The cute blonde took that as his cue. He spit on his 6″ boner and rammed it all the way home. It was fortunate for Sean, that his hot bubble butt had been well used in the last few days. Not only was he stretched, but had also learned how to open himself, so that he could accommodate a hot cock less painfully. Not that there wasn’t pain, of course, but it was a level of pain he could now handle.

As soon as the hot teen stud’s ass had been skewered, Marty drove his cock into the waiting mouth in front of him. He was amazed at how much skill Sean had acquired in just a couple of days. He took Marty all the way down his throat without difficulty.

His tongue was so talented, that Marty abandoned his original plan to skull fuck Sean. Instead, he slowly worked his cock in and out of the bound, naked stud’s mouth, enjoying what Sean could now do with his tongue as much as he enjoyed his spasming throat, when he had his pubes tickling his teen whore’s nose.

His nerd audience watched in awe, as Sean’s smooth muscled body flexed and moved in time with his spit roasting. Knowing that their turn would soon be coming, was the only reason they were able to keep themselves from furiously yanking their cranks and blowing their loads in seconds!

The remaining boys now lined up behind Marty and the pretty blonde boy. As Marty and the boy finished, spewing cum all over Sean’s ass and face, they turned around, high fived the guys behind them, and stepped aside for the next pair. It was tag team fucking instead of tag team wrestling, and the young teens were having a blast at Sean’s expense. The six boys each had there first shot, then came back for a second, switching ends.

For Sean it was constant cock. Once his spit roasting started, he saw no faces, only genitals. And to his own amazement the abused and helpless teen found himself rock hard! He needed to cum so bad, but he knew it wasn’t going to happen without his master’s permission!

Sean moaned in an agony of sexual need, which amused the hell out of his tormentors! The sex was incredible. But he just couldn’t cum! He wondered how his master had managed that level of control. But it was just a fleeting thought. His body was so overcome with the conflict of sexual bliss and the need for release, that he couldn’t think of anything else for very long.

Finally, after every boy had used him at both ends (twice!), Sean found himself free of cock. To his surprise, he found himself disappointed. Part of that was the lack of release, but a larger part was the emptiness he felt.

“We’re done with you, for now.” said Mitch.

Sean responded with a heartfelt, “Thank you sir. But if anyone needs to use me some more, that would be okay.” When Sean realized what he said, he blushed crimson. Why had he said that?! Did he mean it? The poor teen stud was in a state of total confusion.

The boys cracked up laughing, and Marty said, “Oh don’t worry, whore. You’ll be earning plenty of nickels from us! Now, suggest a way we can further humiliate you.”

Sean thought, but the only thing he could come up with was what he’d done to each of these boys.

“As you’re sending me home naked, perhaps you should tie my hands behind my back, so I can’t cover myself or prevent someone else from using me. You know, like I did to you guys.”

“Not a bad suggestion, bitch—if we decide to release you.”

“Are you going to release me sir? Please! Did I do a good job?”

Bound spreadeagled on the table, Sean could only see Marty. He didn’t know how the others were reacting, as Marty looked to them. He held his breath. Being left naked and bound would be really hot, but he was terrified of what the security guards would do to him, if they found him like this.

As Marty looked to the other boys, the reactions he saw were interesting. Some shrugged, some gave a thumbs down. Some grabbed their crotches. But they were all grinning from ear to ear. Marty had to admit to himself that Sean had learned his new craft quickly, and now gave one hell of a blow job.

Marty looked down at the naked trembling boy, and waited a few moments. He wanted to see him squirm! Finally he said, “Well, the consensus is, you were just barely good enough. We expect you to keep working on your cock sucking and ass pleasing skills, or the next time we might not be so forgiving.”

“Oh, thank you sir! I promise, I’ll work really hard to please you, whenever you want!”

The boys let loose with a mixture of giggles and laughter, as a look of confusion crossed Sean’s face. What had come over him? How had he been turned so thoroughly and quickly into a gay bottom bitch? Because, he hated to admit, that’s exactly what he had become!

The boys untied him, and watched with glee as he went dumpster diving through the slime for his sock of nickels. The totally cum covered and garbage slimed stud, stood naked, looking with longing at the dumpster that held his clothes.

“Sir, is there any chance I did well enough to get my clothes back?”

“Not a chance, whore. You left all of us naked at school, and we had to go through the humiliation of being seen naked, with our hands tied behind our backs by a bunch of our classmates. Now it’s time to tie your hands. Turn around!”

The look on the filthy naked muscle teen’s face was priceless! All the boys were grinning malevolent grins as Marty tied Sean’s hands behind his back in a way that even prevented him from covering his ass. Sean moaned in an state of humiliation and dread. Marty put Sean’s wallet and keys in the nickel sock, and used a piece of rope to tie it around his neck. He gave the slimy naked teen a slap on the ass and sent him on his way.

Sean knew there was no way for him to get home without passing through some very public areas. The odds of him making it without being seen were pretty close to zero. He could only hope that if he were caught and used, that whoever it was, wouldn’t steal his sock!

The boys followed him out of the alley, and watched with glee, as Sean ran to the nearest group of trees, his big hard dick slapping his belly, his hands tied behind his back, and a look of total panic on his face.

The young teens high-fived each other, then headed off toward their respective homes with visions of power sex in their heads and boners in their pants.