The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Control Software

By Special Programmer

Chapter 13

It was Friday night and the girls were set to leave Sunday morning. Frank was napping and the ladies were swimming. That’s when I picked up the phone and made my call.

“Hello” Colleen answered

I gave her the start command “Colleen, tomorrow I want you to decide to come down and pick up the girls. You will call Marcy’s cell when you are 10 minutes away.” I gave her other instructions to help my fantasy play out. I gave her to end code and hung up.

The next morning came. Carla and Janet were relaxing in the hot tub, Frank was watching something on TV and Marcy was riding my cock. I made sure her cell phone was within reach. It rang.

She settled down on my cock and picked it up.

“It’s my mother.” She said

“You should answer it.” I said

She started to get off my cock. I pushed her back down. “I want to fuck you while you talk to her.”

“You’re nasty.” She flipped the phone on. “Hi Mom.”

“You’re what?” She said. Slight pause. I rammed my cock deep into her. She suppressed a moan “But we were going to take the train tomorrow.” Another pause and again she moaned as fucked her even hard. I also stuck finger in her ass. She started cuming. She hugged my tight as she came “Fine, see you soon.” She hung up the phone and finished her orgasm.

“You prick. You know playing with my ass makes me cum. My mom is going to be here in 10 minutes. We have to get dressed and clean up.”

“Aunt Janet, Carla, get in her now.” She shouted.

Janet and Carla came in, both there voluptuous bodies soaking wet.

Marcy turned her head to face them, while still sitting on my cock. “My mom just called. She came to pick us up. She will be here in 10 minutes.”

“Oh God, let’s all get dressed quickly. We also need to clean up. Marcy, get off of Paul.”

She stood up. “Go jump in the pool and clean up. The rest of us will get dressed and clean up.”

We all rushed to make things look normal. About 1 minute before Colleen rang the bell we finished. We had to light several candles and spray air fresheners all around to cover up the smell of sex. The girls were both wearing their pj’s since that was the easiest thing to put on. Marcy was wearing satin shorts and matching top. Carla was in one of my dress shirts. Frank and I were in jeans and T’s and Janet was wearing sweats and a baggy shirt.

“Colleen, what are you doing here?” Janet asked her sister.

“I wasn’t doing anything, so I decided that I would drive down and pick the girls up. Hope that’s ok?”

“Oh sure. Come on in.”

The girls were sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and Frank and I were in the living room watching TV.

Colleen came into the living room “Frank, this is my sister Colleen. Colleen this is our friend Paul. He’s been abandoned by his wife this weekend, so he’s been hanging around.” Frank got up and shook her hand. I saw her eyes drift down to the bulge in his pants.

“Nice to meet you.” Frank said

Colleen and Janet joined the girls. After greeting them I heard Colleen ask the girls “Do you think you should be down here in your pj’s without robes?” she was such a prude.

“Mother you need to relax. Are you taking us home now? We were just going to put on our bathing suits and tan.”

“No, I decided to spend a day with my sister. We will leave tomorrow.”

I heard the girls get up and go upstairs.

“Man, Janet’s sister is hot, but uptight.” Frank said to me. They were in the kitchen and he spoke low enough that they could not hear us.

“You have no idea. She really needs a good fucking.” I said

“Maybe I should give her one.” He joked.

“Maybe you should.” I said.

Soon Carla and Marcy came down. They stopped in the kitchen “We’ll be outside.”

“Girls those suits are al little revealing.”

“Mother, we are tanning in the yard not going to church.” They walked into the living (the door to the yard was in this room). When they entered the both looked at us and pulled their suits aside to show us their tits. They winked and laughed.

“Not fair.” I whispered. They covered up again and walked out.

“Let’s go for a swim.” I said to Frank.

We got up and went to change. We were walking towards the yard when I stopped in the kitchen to talk to Janet and Colleen.

“We’re going outside. It’s a nice day and I don’t want to waste it.” Colleen’s eyes were once again locked on Frank’s crotch.

“Sounds great.” Janet said.

“I don’t have a suit.”

“I will lend you one.” They got up and walked past us. Colleen purposely rub gently against Frank.

When they were upstairs Frank turned to me.

“I think the ice queen is melting. She’s flirting with me.” I smiled

“Not a chance. It’s your imagination.” Or my preprogrammed response.

“I bet I could get her.” He said with confidence

“Not a chance.” I said, knowing this would egg him on.

“So if I can get her to fuck me, your ok with it.”

“Best of luck.”

We went outside and the girls were in the pool.

“You guys joining us.” They asked

I nodded “So are Janet and your mom.” They looked a little disappointed. Janet and Colleen came out. Janet was in a nice two piece that really flattered her body. Colleen was wearing a conservative black one piece with a towel wrapped around her waist. I thought Janet had gotten rid of all of those suits.

We all hung out in the yard for a couple of hours. The girls became quite daring. Every time Colleen turned her back or went inside they would flash us or grab our cocks. Janet even started playing those games. At one point Colleen was lying on a lawn chair face down and Janet was on the chair next to her looking at me and sucking on her nipples. She had a good laugh at this.

Frank spent a lot of time chatting with Colleen. She seemed enthralled with him. At one point she was sitting with him and trying to casually look at his crotch. Her nipples became very hard at that point. She was laughing at everything he said. She looked like a school girl with a crush.

The girls got into the hot tub. Janet and I joined them. Finally Colleen and Frank came in. It was a large tub, but with six people we were all pretty close. Janet and Carla were on either side of me. Frank was beside Carla and Colleen beside him. Marcy was on the other side of her mom and then Janet again. With the bubbles going, no one could see anything under water. I took advantage and slipped my hands onto Carla and Janet’s laps. Frank’s hands were also under water. We all chatted about nothing. I could see Colleen looking a little flush. She was breathing pretty heavily.

“Well I’m going to fire up the BBQ for lunch.” I stood up and left the tub. Carla moved closer to Janet. Both looked disappointed. This broke Colleen out of spell and she shifted.

Frank then lifted his hands out of the tub and put them on the side. He looked proud of himself. I figured he had made a move and not been rejected.

“Excuse me.” Colleen said as she went inside. Frank left the tub and came to me.

“Told you buddy. I can crack the ice queen. I was finger fucking her in the tub and she loved it.”

“Fingering is not fucking. If she blew you or fucked you I would admit you were right.”

“I’ll take care of that now. You hide in the laundry room closet and I will get her to blow me.” He then went inside. Once he was out of sight I followed him. Once I was inside I grabbed the video camera and hid in the laundry room. I heard them in the hall outside the washroom. The door slightly open. I had a perfect view. I saw Colleen with her back on the wall and Frank standing in front of her with his left hand on the wall, blocking her way. They could not see me.

“So you seem to enjoy the tub.”

“Please, I don’t know why I let you do that.”

“I do, you’re just a horny little thing.”

His right hand stoked her face. He guided her chin up and leaned down to kiss her. She fought him off a bit, but they were soon kissing. I caught it all on video.

She broke the kiss. “I can’t this is wrong. We’re both married. This is my sister’s house. My daughter is outside.” His right hand now moved down to her chest. He quickly pull aside the fabric of the suit and exposed her left tit. He dropped to his knees and took her nipple in his mouth. Then he swiftly used his left hand to expose her other tit. She continued to protest, but eventually raised her hands to her neck and accepted her fate. He was mauling and sucking on her boobs freely.

“God, we’re going to get caught.” She said. He stood up and looked at the laundry room.

“In there.” He said pointing in my direction. I had anticipated this and hid in the closet in the laundry. The door was ajar and I could still see everything. Once they were in the room he closed the door. Her tits were still exposed.

“We’ve got about 5 minutes before they start to suspect.” He undid the string on his suit and dropped it to the ground.

“I could tell it was big, but oh my god.” She said as she stared at his now erect cock.

“Well don’t just stand there bitch, get to work.” He demanded of her.

“Please don’t talk to me like that.”

“Oh so you’re not some horny, cock loving slut. Bullshit. On your knees and suck on this.” He said as he grabbed his cock and pointed it her.

She eased herself down and took his cock in her hand. Then she started by gently jerking him. Her mouth soon opened and she used her tongue to lick his shaft.

“Lick my balls bitch.” He said to her.

This time she did not protest. She moved his cock up to his belly and lowered her head to his balls. She licked them at first then she started sucking on them all the while jerking his shaft.

“That’s a good slut. Keep doing that.” He said to her.

“That’s enough of that. Suck my cock now so I can blow my load in your mouth.”

“Please not that. I don’t like the taste.”

“Too bad, now do it.” She moved her head up and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked on him hard and really seemed to be enjoying it. Then without warning he grabbed her head and shot his load in her mouth. She gagged and most of it spilt out of her mouth and onto her tits.

“You’ll have to do better next time bitch.” He laughed at her.

“Yeah I’d say she needs practice.” I said as I walked into the main room.

She scramble to her feet and tried to cover up her cum soaked boobs.

“Paul what the hell is this.”

“This is a video of you sucking off a man that is not your husband.” I said. Frank casually put his suit back on.

“You’re not going to show him that are you?”

“Not right now.” I said as I dropped the camera.

She was pulling her suit back on and looking at the camera. I could tell what she was thinking.

“Don’t bother. The camera is linked to my computer. The feed is being sent to an outside server and I’m the only one that knows how to access it.”

“What do you want?” she asked me.

“Ah the terms. This is the fun part. From now and until you leave in three days; that’s right your staying a little while longer. Call your husband and make up an excuse. From now and until then, you will not know the meaning of the word no. You will do anything and everything we say (I meant Frank and me). If you refuse any request I send this to your husband and he will dump your uptight little ass.”

“Please you can’t show him.”

“Does that mean we have a deal?” I asked.

“Yes.” She said with a sigh. “Now can we get back out there, they will get suspicious.”

“Frank, go out and tell them that Colleen and I are preparing things for the BBQ.” I said to him

“No problem.” he walked past Colleen and gave her ass a nice big squeeze. “We’ll work on swallowing later.” She bowed her head

“Now Colleen just so there is no misunderstanding. Over the next three days we are going to suck and fuck the hell out of you. I’m going to love this.”

“How can you cheat on my sister?”

“This is not cheating. It’s just having fun. Now lose the suit. I want a quick taste.”

She pulled the suit back down and wiggled out of it. She was a stunning woman naked.

“Hands on the dryer. I want you from behind.” She moved to the dryer and put her hands on it. She stuck her ass out. I walked up behind her and rammed my cock in without warning. She moaned with pleasure.

I was slowly pumping in and out of her. “How do you like getting fucked by the cock that fucked your sister last night? You like it don’t you bitch.”

She said nothing.

“Answer me. Tell me you love it.”

“I love it.” She said

“What do you love?”

“Getting fucked by the cock that fucked my sister.”

I was holding her by the hips. I moved my thumb to her anus. I pushed it against her ass.

“Do you want me to stick a finger in your ass?”

“No please don’t”

I rammed my cock all the way in. “What did I say about that word? This is your last warning.”

“Now, do you want me to stick a finger in your ass?”

“Yes.” She said. I pushed my thumb into her incredibly tight ass. I fucked her for 5 minutes and then I knew I was going to cum.

“Do you want me to cum on your face bitch?” I asked her.

“Yes.” She said. She was learning.

I pulled out and she spun around and got on her knees. I pumped my cock until I exploded all over her nose, lips and cheeks.

“Now get cleaned up and call your husband. Then come in the kitchen and help me.”

I left her and went to the yard.

Frank was sitting with the ladies sitting around the table talking.

“Ok let me catch you up.” I told them all about Frank’s seduction and our little game. I told them to play along. The ladies looked a little shocked, but thanks to some earlier programming on my part they all accepted it as a fun little game.

“Everyone act normally. Don’t react to anything you see unless I tell. Before she leaves in three days her attitude will change.”

“Paul you’re nasty.” Janet said.

Carla spoke next “I love it. Do you think at some point you can make her eat me out? I’ve always fantasized about her.” That got her a smack on the ass from Marcy.

“I’m sure I can arrange that.”

“I can’t wait to see her squirm.” Marcy said.

“Fine, then everyone play your parts. Remember to act normal around her.”

I ran back to the kitchen. I was making hamburger patties when Colleen came in a few minutes later.

“I called my husband. I made up an excuse. He bought it.” She had changed out of the suit and was wearing a nice sun dress. It was light blue with white flower pattern.

“I see you changed and washed up.”

“There were stains on the suit. Plus I don’t much feel like swimming anymore.”

“That’s fine. Here are some more ground rules. You will only wear skirt or dresses, unless you are swimming. You will borrow a two piece from Janet to swim. You will sleep naked. Understood.”

“Yes.” She answered

“Oh and no panties or bras either.” She looked a little shocked.

“Fine.” She said as she started to leave the room.

“Where are you going?”

“I have to take some things off.” She said angrily.

“Do it here.” She stopped in the middle of the kitchen and put her hand under the skirt of her dress. She pulled down her underwear and stepped out of them. Then she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She pulled it off without exposing herself.

“There, happy?”

“Yes. Through them in the garbage.” She once again looked shocked.

She walked past me and opened the garbage. She put them in and covered them with trash so no one would see them.

“Very good. Now let’s seal this. Give me a nice passionate kiss.” She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a deep, soft, wet French kiss.

“Too bad you’re such a prick. You’re actually a good kisser.” She said to me.

“You’ll learn to enjoy this. Trust me.”

“You may be holding all the cards and have me over a barrel, but I will never enjoy this.” She said defiantly.

“We’ll see. Right now I want you to take some lemonade out to everyone. The ladies are sitting at the table and Frank is in a lawn chair. I want you to serve them with your back to Frank and bend over so he can see that you’re not wearing underwear. At the same time tell the girls you are staying a little longer.”

She shook her head in a futile attempt to protest, but grabbed some glasses and the lemonade and headed outside. I saw her put the lemonade on the table and start pouring everyone a glass. When the girls’ attention was on the beverage she slipped her hand to her ass and lifted it quickly so Frank could see her bare ass and crotch. I saw talking to the girls and they smiled and nodded. Then she came back.

“Very good.” I said

We all sat and had a nice lunch. The girls wanted to go shopping. I gave them some money and the keys to the car.

Janet was inside getting changed. Frank and I were alone with Colleen.

“I have a great idea Frank. I know that Janet is horny right now. I will sneak upstairs and fuck her. I will tell her that the two of you have nodded off to sleep. I will make sure she is always facing away from the door, I will leave it open. You bring fuck toy upstairs and make her watch me fuck her sister while you ram her. You better make sure you’re quite Colleen. Wouldn’t want your sister to hear you?”

“That sounds like fun. Go ahead. We’ll give you five minutes.”

I walked upstairs and quickly brought Janet up to date. We both stripped naked.

“This is making me really horny.” Janet admitted to me.

“You can be as loud as you want.” I got on the bed. I was facing the door. Janet got on all four and started sucking my cock. She was also fingering herself. Her ass was facing the door. That’s when Frank and Colleen came into view. He moved her into the doorway. He made her grab either side of the door jam. Then undid the buttons of her dress, freeing her tits. Frank knows that I am a tit man and gave me a view. Then he lifted her skirt exposing her ass. He pulled out his cock and started fucking her. She cringed at first. It took her a while to get used to his size. Colleen had her eyes closed tight.

“Baby look at me when you’re sucking my cock.” Janet looked up at me. I turned to Frank and pointed at Colleen and closed my eyes tight.

He understood. He leaned down and whispered into her ear. She opened her eyes and looked right at me.

“That’s better baby. I love that.” I smiled at Colleen. She was shouting hate daggers at me. Frank was fucking her slow and steady. He was making exaggerated fuck faces at me, trying to get me to laugh.

I stopped Janet’s blow job and lifted her up on me. She straddled me and grabbed the head board. She lowered her cunt unto my cock. Once I was all the way in she started grinding on me. She pushed her big tits in my face.

“What’s made you so horny Paul?” She asked me

“Is it seeing my sister in a bathing suit?”

“Sweety, you know I only have eyes for you.” I said playfully.

“Are you telling me you never notice her big firm tits?” she added

“Yours are better.” I said as I grabbed them and squeezed them.

“What about her tight ass? Tell me you never noticed that.”

“I may have.”

“Would you like to throw her on the bed and fuck her from behind?”

“I might.”

“So do you imagine I’m her when you fuck me from behind?” she asked

“Sometimes.”

“Are you thinking about her now?”

“Well you mentioned her, so yes.”

“Would you like me to pretend I’m her?”

“Oh Yes.”

“Oh Paul, I can’t believe I’m fucking my brother-in-law.” She said raising her voice a little.

“Colleen you have such a great ass. I want to fuck you from behind.” She lifted herself off me and got on all fours on the edge of the bed. She kept her head facing away from the door.

“Take your big cock and fuck me like my husband never does.” I got behind shoved my cock in.

Frank was increasing his pace. Colleen was really starting to looked flushed. Frank must have felt her attitude change, because he reached around and started playing with her clit.

“Oh Paul, fuck me harder. Please fuck me.” Janet shouted in an exaggerated voice.

Colleen was now biting her lip to stop from shouting as she was obviously in the middle of an orgasm.

I looked at her and smiled. I pulled Janet up so she had her back on my chest. I grabbed her tits and squeezed hard.

“You love the way I fuck you, don’t you Colleen.”

“Oh god yes. Yes do me harder.” Janet started coming then.

“I’m going to cover your tight little as with my sperm.” I said as I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass. Janet collapsed on the bed.

“You stay here and rest honey. I’ll check on our guests.” I walked out of the room and closed the door. Colleen was leaning against the wall. I could see sperm leaking out of her pussy.

“Apparently you’re getting used to this. I’m pretty sure you came pretty hard watching me fuck your sister.”

“Yes” she mumbled. I grabbed her head and lowered her to my wet cock.

“I want you to taste your sister’s juices. Lick me clean.” She closed her eyes and gingerly started licking my cock. She eventually cleaned it all.

“You like the way your sister tastes don’t you.”

“Yes” she answered.

“Now go clean up.” She went to the washroom. Frank went downstairs laughing all the way. I returned to my room. Janet was still lying on the bed recovering. She turned and looked at me.

“That was so much fun.”

“She loved it too. Frank made her cum.”

“I’m not surprised. So what are your next plans?”

“You’ll see. Trust me you’re going to love it.” She got up and went to the washroom. I soon heard the shower running.

Chapter 14

The girls returned around diner time. Colleen was back in her sun dress and Janet was also dressed. We had a quite diner and Frank left shortly after. I was left at home with the three women. Around 10 Colleen said she was tired. Janet showed her to the guest room. She set her up and left.

“She’ll be asleep in no time.” Janet said as she returned to the living room.

“Anyone for tea?” she asked

“I’ll help you.” Marcy said.

They went to the kitchen. Carla came and sat on my lap.

“You feeling up to servicing me stud?” she asked as she lifted her top and showed me her braless tits.

“I’m a little tired, but how about some oral service.” She smiled and stood on the couch and lifted her skirt. Her naked pussy was right at my mouth. I grabbed her ass and pushed her crotch to my mouth. She moaned in pleasure as she massaged her tits at the same time. It did not take her long to cum in my mouth.

“Thanks honey, I needed that.” She said as she climbed down.

“I wonder what is taking them so long with the tea?” Carla asked.

We both got up and went into the kitchen. We immediately knew what caused the delay. Marcy was sitting on the counter naked and Janet was topless rubbing her tits on Marcy’s pussy. By the expression on Marcy’s face it looked like we arrived just as she was climaxing.

“Sorry, we got carried away.” Janet said as she stood upright, her tits wet with Marcy’s juices.

“No problem.” Carla said as she walked over and licked Janet’s tits clean.

“Girls you will go to bed in an hour and I want you to have fun with each other on top of the sheets. Leave the door open a bit.”

“Sounds good to me.” Marcy said.

“Leave the lights on do not look directly at the door. Your mother will be spying on you and I don’t want her caught.”

“Ok” Carla said.

An hour later we all went to bed. Janet was tired so she actually went to sleep. The girls stripped naked and started making out.

“Get ready girls.” I said

Marcy bent at the waist and pointed her ass at me “you sure you don’t want to give my ass a quick fuck first.” She rubbed her perfect little ass for me.

“Tempting, but no.” I said.

I closed the door half way and went to the guest room. Colleen was sleeping under the covers. I pulled them off and was glad to see her large breasts. She was naked as instructed. She woke.

She sighed. “What can I do for you?”

“Get up.” She slowly got out of bed.

“How do you want me?” she asked

“I’m not going to fuck you tonight. I want you to masturbate for me. Once you cum you can go to sleep.” She sat down and spread her legs. She was just about to start when I stopped her.

“Not here. Come with me.” She reached for her clothes.

“Nope. Stay naked.”

“What is someone sees me?”

“Janet is asleep and the girls are busy. You’ll see.”

“Please, can I just do it in here?”

“Nope. You need some visual stimulation.” I said as I escorted her out of the room.

“Please don’t tell me you’re going to make me watch a porno video.” She said with disgust.

“Video. No.” she walked out and instinctively covered her breasts and pussy as best she could.

We walked down the hall. She seemed a bit shocked when we passed the stairs. We came to the slightly opened door where Marcy and Carla were sleeping. A soft light could be seen coming from the cracked door.

“Look inside and tell me what you see.” She looked inside and immediately jumped back and covered her mouth to suppress a scream.

“What are they doing?” she whispered. I just smiled.

“Is my daughter a lesbian?” she asked

“I don’t think so. I think they are just having a little fun.” I looked inside and saw the girls on the bed. Carla was on her back and Marcy was sitting on her face. The way they were positioned neither was facing the door.

“I want you to watch them as you masturbate to an orgasm.” I said as I stepped away and gave her an unobstructed view.

Knowing that I would not relent she leaned back against the wall and let her hand slip between her legs. She was playing with herself and biting her lip again. Then she gasped quietly

“What did you see?”

“They changed position. Carla is sitting up and Marcy is on her knees licking her. Marcy also has a large toy and she is inserting it in her own vagina.” She whispered.

“You mean she is fucking herself with a dildo.”

“Yes.”

“What is Carla doing?”

“She is massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples.”

“Does she have nice tits?”

“Yes, they are lovely.” She was now fucking herself with two fingers.

“Would you like to suck on those tits?”

“Yes” she said very softly.

“Oh my” she said suddenly as her fingers started working faster.

“What’s happening now?” I asked watching her as her nipples got harder

“Marcy is on her back and Carla is on top of her. Their faces are lined up with each other’s crotches.”

“It’s called a 69. From now on you will only use the dirty words like tits, boobs, ass, cunt, pussy, cock and so on.”

“What are they doing?”

“Their licking each other’s pussies.” She said. Her hand was now working her pussy at a feverish pace. Her left hand started fondling her tits. She was starting to cum

“Are you coming?”

“Yes.” She said as she started to tense up.

“You’re coming while watching your daughter lick pussy?” I asked

“Yes” she almost screamed. I approached her and grabbed her right tit and squeezed it really hard. This was the last stimulus she needed. She exploded in a quiet orgasm. I leaned into her ear.

“See I told you that you would enjoy this.” Then I kissed her and she returned it with a genuine kiss.

I walked her back to her room. She fell on her bed, exhausted. She was lying on her back, no longer attempting to cover her body. She looked up at me then at my crotch. My hard on was very visible.

“What are you thinking?”

“I’m wondering how you’re going to fuck me now.”

“Are you ready for a fucking?”

“Yes” she answered.

“Would you like me to fuck you?”

“Yes” she admitted

“Well you’re not getting one. I want you to masturbate again then go to sleep.” She actually looked disappointed.

I left the room and closed the door. I went to bed. I would also need my sleep.