The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CONTROLLING BIG BROTHER: Part 2

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction, as such all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is one weird coincidence. If you are a minor, you shouldn’t be reading this, go elsewhere. This is copyrighted and the author prohibits archiving without his consent. Commercial sites are strictly prohibited from archiving this.

Author’s note: For those of you who read the setup in part one, we get to the good stuff here. For those of you who haven’t read part one, shame on you!

Tonight I will teach my big brother all about the finesse of control, and how it overcomes brute force. Johnathon has always been the more physical of us, not that I am weak, but he just outclasses me physically. Earlier this afternoon, I had hypnotized him and implanted certain posthypnotic commands that should give me the edge.

I am glad that black is such a popular color now. Since I will be living out one of my big brother’s wet dreams. The masked intruder in black that overpowers him and forces him to have sexual relations. Yummy! If he hadn’t already had this fantasy, I would have had to make one up for him. The possibilities in this scenario were to good to pass up. Even better for me, our rooms shared a balcony so I don’t have to creep in and out of the front door and possibly alert our parents that something’s up.

* * *

It’s time to go have fun with my brother. Mother and father should have gone to bed by now because they have to get up early to do the chores before going to work. I slide out the door to the balcony, already open to keep the breeze flowing to alleviate the July heat. I am dressed in a black T-shirt, black jeans, with a black ski mask over my face. I hope that I can overcome my brother quickly because the wool ski mask is too hot for July. I sneak over to the door to my brother’s bedroom and look in on him.

He is tossing restlessly in bed. For some reason known only to him, he can’t sleep unless he is wearing pajamas. I go to the window, which isn’t open but is unlocked (one of my commands). I open it as quietly as possible, but the window is old and noisy. My brother wakes up. I enter through the window (being true to his fantasy, when anyone with reason would have entered the open door).

He shake the last of the tiredness off as he notices me. I move quickly towards him hoping to get my command spoken before he makes too much noise. He throws an awkward punch at me which I easily dodge. I say “Desist,” quietly but firmly. He stops swinging at me and I grab one of his arms and twist it behind him.

I tell him “Fuzzy slippers,” he goes into a deep hypnotic trance. I just love those simple deepening trigger phrases, so easy to use and so effective. I remove the ski mask because it is too hot to wear and I no longer care if he knows that it is me now that I am in control.

“Johnathon, each time you feel me touch you, you will get hornier and more submissive. This will continue even after I awaken you. Each breath that you now take will take you deeper into the trance. All that you will know after I awaken you is that I have overpowered you, and made you strip naked. When I count to five, I will let you go and you will take off all of your clothes. You will then give all of your clothes to me. Then I will force you to your knees in front of me. then you will hear the trigger which releases you from the trance. But my touch will still make you horny and submissive. Do you understand?”

“Yes, sir!” he replies, as I am still touching him he is becoming remarkably submissive.

“1, 2, 3, 4, 5.” I let go of him and watch my 5′ 11″, brown haired and eyed stud of a brother take off his clothes and hand them to me as if it were natural. His seven and one-half inch cock was erect and saluting me once he removed his underwear. My brother has a smooth chest and is the epitome of a college linebacker. I spend a little time admiring the view, then I put his clothes under his bed with its four bedposts. I then stand in front of him and push him down to his knees so that his face was in front of my crotch. Before awakening him, I unzip my fly and let out my cock, a respectable seven inches of throbbing flesh, wanting to be released from its cramped quarters.

“Awake!”

“All right punk, you are going to suck my dick and you better not get any teeth marks on me.” I say as I force my cock into his mouth. Johnathon tries to move away but I tell him “Desist!” and he can’t resist me anymore. I could tell that this is scaring him. I start rubbing his shoulders and back, letting the previously implanted suggestions calm him as he begins to feel hornier and more submissive with every rub. I start to face fuck my brother.

“Take this like the pussy boy slut of a whore that you are. Don’t forget to suck and lick my balls you sissy punk.”

He says, “Yes, sir!” as his mouth move away from my rigid cock and plays with my balls, rolling them around with his tongue. He starts to softly suck on my balls as I continue to rub his shoulders.

“Time to start earning your release, punk. Get your mouth back up on my cock and open up your throat because your mouth is going to be fucked by my cock. You will love it, boytoy.”

His mouth opens wide as my turgid cock enters it looking for a tunnel to shoot its cum into.

He puts his hands on my hips as I thrust my cock in and out like a piston. I start moaning as I get close to climaxing.

“Swallow it all, punk whore.” I tell my brother just before I let out a howl and blow my load into his willing (sort of) throat. He keeps his mouth on my cock and sucks it dry. I keep my dick in his warm mouth and let him suck on it until it becomes hard again, which isn’t long because an eighteen year old is always horny.

When it is hard, I remove my moistened cock from his mouth, lift my brother up and push him onto his bed on his stomach. I tell him to stay there. I take off my clothes and straddle my brother’s legs. He is quivering in his bed and since I love my brother I give him a back massage for a long time so that he will be very horny and submissive. When he starts begging to be fucked, I go to his face and put my cock in front of him and tell him to lube it up. He starts to sloppily suck on it so that there will be a lot of saliva on my cock as it enters his asshole. I move behind him and straddle his legs again, I put on a condom and as it is prelubed with a spermicidal agent also, I didn’t need to bring lube with me. (Sex is great, but AIDS isn’t, even if my brother was a virgin, safe sex is the only way to go.) Knowing that my brother is a virgin I carefully open up his sphincter by first inserting my middle finger which I lube with my saliva. I let him get used to this before I insert my index finger also. After he got accustomed to my two fingers, I also insert my thumb and continue to stretch out his sphincter, only when I can easily insert my three finger do I remove them from his ass and insert my impatient cock.

“Mr. college athlete, how does it feel to be my punk whore?”

“It feels great, fuck me! Make me your pussyboy whore. Fuck me!”

I was in heaven, having my older brother begging to be my pussyboy whore. This made up for some of his bullying when we were younger. I just keep thrusting into his backside for all that I am worth. It takes some effort, but I soon find his prostate and then it was just grunts and moans from my brother while I continue to call him my punk, pussyboy, boytoy, whore, etc. I hold out at this rate for about ten minute before the friction of his tight ass and the sounds of his surrender make me have an intense orgasm which seems to last forever. “Fuck yeah! Shoot your load all over the bed you sleep in. Cum my slave boy whore.”

We collapse together on his wonderful bed. As soon as I recover from my orgasm I say “Fuzzy slippers” and put him under again. I remove the suggestion that when I touch him outside of the hypnotic trance that he would become hornier and more submissive. I get his pajamas out from under the bed and make him put them on, being sure that his cock is sticking out of the fly of his pajamas. I then tell him that he will only remember what happened tonight as a highly erotic dream. I tell him that he will fall into a natural sleep and wake up in the morning with only the memories of a very detailed and erotic dream.

I go back to my room and sleep the sleep of the satisfied if not the sleep of the innocent.

To be continued ...