The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CONTROLLING BIG BROTHER: Part three Morning Delight

Disclaimer: this is a work of erotic fiction and as such the characters are a figment of my imagination. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead would be one strange coincidence. If you are a legal minor, you should not be reading this. This story is copyrighted and permission must be obtained before you can archive it. Commercial sites are prohibited from using this story.

Author’s note: This part takes place the morning after the previous part. Certain phrase are used that were detailed in the setup of part 1. It isn’t totally necessary to read this story in any order, but I do try to build off of what has previously happened.

One advantage of having an afternoon college course is that I do the night chores with my older brother and don’t have to get up at the crack of dawn or before to do the early morning chores if I don’t feel like it. This morning I woke up at eight-thirty. My parents would have already left for work and Griffen would be doing the chores that my parents didn’t get to along with his own. So it was just Johnathon and me at the house.

I quickly changed into my summer wear of shorts and a T-shirt. I went out on the balcony and checked on my brother, he was still asleep. Since last night was so much fun, I decided that we should have another encounter. I went to my room and got my braided leather belt and some pieces of rope. I placed them in my backpack and put it on.

I quietly snuck into my brother’s bedroom and spent a moment planning my attack. I decided that total surprise would work best. I slinked over to my brother’s bed and yelled wake up into his ear. He jumped about an inch off the bed, which from a prone position isn’t exactly easy. “Fuzzy slippers,” I said, taking no chances or prisoners in this engagement.

Johnathon immediately went into a deep trance. As I said before, I just love those deepening trigger phrases.

“Johnathon, in a little while I will release you from the trance, you will wake up rested and feeling good. You will not remember me yelling in your ear. You will think that I gently woke you up so that we could have breakfast together before going out to help Griffen with his chores. You will not remember anything that happens between the time I remove the trance and I say ‘leggo my eggo’. Repeat my instructions.”

“I will not remember you yelling in my ear, but will remember that you woke me up so that we could have breakfast together and help Griffen with his chores. I will not remember anything that happens after I wake up until you say ‘leggo my eggo’.”

“Good boy.” I said “awake.”

“Okay, let me get dressed and I’ll join you in the kitchen for breakfast.”

“Who is the ‘bad boy’ who came all over the bed and then slept in it?”

“Master, punish me, spank me. I’m a bad boy. I deserve to be punished for this.”

“Fuzzy slippers.” Johnathon went back into the trance.

“Johnathon, I am your master and you will call me either master or sir. I also demand instant obedience from you.”

“Johnathon, take off your clothes and bend over the bed. I want you naked in under a minute. Now!”

Johnathon quickly removed his pajama top and then pulled both his pajama bottoms and his underpants off at the same time. He bent his body so that his torso was on the bed and his ass was sticking out. I removed the belt from my backpack silently, so he had no idea what was in store for him.

“How many spanks do you think this requires?”

“Five, sir.”

“Not nearly enough, triple it.”

“Fifteen, sir?”

“Fifteen,” I said firmly “any arguments,”

“No, sir. No arguments, sir.”

“Keep count after each one and don’t forget to say ‘sir’ after each count.”

“No, sir. I won’t forget, sir .”

I went beside him so that I could have a look at his handsome profile and a good aim at his luscious asscheeks. I lightly spanked him the first time, easing him into a false sense of security.

“One, sir. Thank you, sir.”

The next two followed in rapid succession. A meaty thwack was heard after each one as I used more force.

“Two, sir” he counted, “and three, sir.”

The next spanking used all the force that I could muster. For all of it that my brother noticed, I could have been using a feather. I noticed alright, my hand was red and stinging. That brought new meaning too buns of steel.

“Four, sir,” he trilled as if this was a lark. Not wanting to lose control of the situation, I cracked my belt a few times letting the sound sink in. “Not the belt, sir” he argued.

“Since you don’t respect my hand, I have to raise the ante and you just had five additional spankings added for arguing with me.”

“Yes, sir. Sorry, sir. Twenty now, sir.”

Not being a sadistic person (OK only a little sadistic), I was careful not to use full force, just enough to cause redness and stinging on his back end. There is something to be said for what we learn from low levels of pain. It teaches caution in ways that words alone would never accomplish. I don’t say that you should go to the level of abuse, but there is a kernel of truth in the adage ‘spare the rod, and spoil the child.’

Just so that he would in his own way remember his ‘lesson’ the twentieth spanking was a bit harder. Hard enough to be noticed but not hard enough to do lasting damage.

“Twenty, sir,” he winced.

I look down to where his cock was and noticed that it was mostly erect. My brother seemed to be turned on by this.

“So do you like being punished, brother?”

“No, sir. I don’t, sir.”

“Your cock would seem to suggest that you do.”

“It’s you, sir. If someone else were to punish me I wouldn’t get erect but with you it just seems right, sir.”

Nude brother with erect cock, a situation crying out to be exploited. I, of course, answered that cry. Fortune favors the bold, so I made bold. “Your punishment isn’t over, lie on the bed spread-eagled, on your stomach. I am going to tie you to the bed and fuck you for my pleasure. This is how you thank a master for punishing you for bad behavior. Since you are new, you might fight me over this, hence your being tied up. After a while you will understand that this is right and you won’t have to be tied up. Do you understand, punk brother?”

“Yes, sir. Right away, sir.” He said as he carried out my orders. I grabbed out four pieces of rope and secured him to the bed. I then pulled out a condom and took off my shorts and boxer briefs (white). I put the condom on my hard cock and got some KY jelly and lubed his ass and my cock.

I stuffed my brother’s underpants into his mouth as a gag, telling him to keep them in his mouth until told otherwise. I climbed over him and positioned myself between his spread legs. I placed my hands by his arm pits. I guided my seven inch cock to his asshole and pushed my way in. Once I was in him, I started to lift my body and thrust in and out off his ass as if I were doing pushups with a grind. I started to ravage his recently (last night) deflowered ass. This fuck was for my pleasure. His body picked up the rhythm of my fuck and soon his body would thrust up as I thrust into him.

“You are my punk brother slave and you love to be fucked by me, don’t you? Yeah, you do. Your body knows that you are my jock slut. You love to be ruled by me, you are my pussy boytoy. You will do whatever I say, won’t you?”

Before I was ready to cum, I removed my cock from his ass, so that I could shoot my load down his throat. I took the gag out of his mouth, forced his head to the side and had him open his mouth. I took the condom off of my dick and inserted my hard cock into his open mouth. I pushed it down into his throat and let my cum go down his throat into his stomach.

After shooting my load, I laid down beside him and ran my hands over his (now mine) body from the top of his head to the region between his asshole and the balls. I soon untied his arms and legs and had him get cleaned and dressed. I set him down at the kitchen table and started making the breakfast of Eggo waffles, bacon and orange juice. I set our plates on the table and said awake and leggo my eggo.

We had breakfast together. We talked about the disappointing season of the Milwaukee Brewers. I soon inserted a reference to a bet my brother lost and said “Pay up.” My brother reached into his wallet and pulled out a twenty. Talk then turned to local gossip, you know, who was sleeping with who, which families were getting out of farming, etc. I was soon able to steer the conversation towards his group of friends and was able to say “enlist Barry.”

When breakfast was finished we put the dishes in the sink to soak and went out to the back pasture to help Griffen mend the fences there.