The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. The characters are therefor fictional and any resemblance to people living or dead is one strange coincidence. If you are under the age of majority (18 , or 21 in some states), please go elsewhere. The story contains Gay sex and Mind Control, if either bug you why are you on the site. This story is copyrighted and can be archived with author’s permission only. Commercial sites are strictly forbidden to archive this story. Posting without the disclaimer is prohibited also. Any trademarks are used with the intention of naming a product and should not be implied as a challenge to said trademark.

Author’s note: this is the story of my main narrator, Roderick and how he got his five web designers. Note that in this story I will be referring to alpha and theta slaves. Alpha slaves will be my webpage front-line, slaves like Johnathon and Barry. Theta slaves will be behind the scenes like the designers, moneymen, and lawyers. Certain theta slaves can control alpha slaves, if I am not present or I allow it when present.

CONTROLLING BIG BROTHER, Part 6: Getting the Webmasters.

Now for my website scheme to work I will need to have control of people with more knowledge of computers than me. I know one person well. We are friends in the community college program I mentioned, as well as friends in the same high school. He has the hots for me. He is a member of the computer club at college.

I go to him and broach my plan to him. I tell him I will need 6 horny male webmasters/webpage designers. He likes the idea and asks what perks there are. I tell him that the webmasters can use the slaves when they are not needed online or at photoshoots. I also say they have to agree to be hypnotized before I hire them. I tell Ryan that the slaves will all be good looking jock types. And that I plan to hypnotize as many college athletes at UW—Madison as I can to increase the slave base. He is also going there. I tell him that my father just received a big windfall and that he is moving my brother and me to a big house which we can use for the Madison branch of the hypnotized sex slaves. While we will use my farm house for the local branch.

I tell him that tomorrow I will bring a hypnotized slave to prove I can control them. And after he samples the proof he will agree to be hypnotized. I will bring my big brother to the meeting between Ryan and myself. Ryan will be begging to join me then.

* * *

I go to Ryan’s house the next afternoon with my enslaved brother,

Johnathon following me, he is dressed in a pair of white, very short, shorts. We go up to Ryan’s room even though his parents aren’t home. Ryan wants me to hypnotize Johnathon here.

Ryan is dressed in a white T-shirt, black shorts, white shoes and socks, and some kind of underwear from Hanes

“Do you want full induction or trigger phrase?” I ask.

“Full induction, I want to be sure there are no tricks.”

Well, since I already prepared my brother to appear not to go under until the full induction was over even though he already was under. I just shrugged my shoulder and agreed. Plus if Ryan is as open to suggestion as I think he is, especially from me, he should go under at the same time.

“Johnathon I would like you to sit on the bed. Could you also Ryan? I don’t like anyone hovering over me when I hypnotize someone.”

They sat next to each other at the foot of the bed facing me. Now I don’t usually carry props when I hypnotize but with Ryan wanting a show I brought along my grandpa’s silver pocketwatch. I dimmed the lights, so it was easy to see but hard to be distracted.

“Johnathon I want you to focus your eyes on the watch. Look closely at it as it swings back and forth and spins around, catching the light and flashing it out. You will watch the pocketwatch and ignore any distractions. As you watch the watch your eyes get heavy as the light playing off it relaxes you.”

“You are to keep your eyes open as long as you can but it will be all right if they close. Each time the light flashes of the watch your eyes will get heavier. It is relaxing to watch the watch and you start to feel your feet relax as the tension drops down into the floor. Keep watching the watch. Feel your ankles and your calves start to relax. Eyes glued to the watch. Feel your knees and thighs relax. I want you to keep your eyes on the spinning watch as long as you can but you are getting so relaxed that it is hard to keep your eyes open. Your hips relax and your back and your abs. Feel your fingers and hand relax. Feel your forearm relax. Feel your pecs relax along with your upper arms. Your shoulders relax. Your eyes are getting heavier but you must keep them open as long as you can. Your neck relaxes and your chin floats down to your chest and your eyes will be closed when your chin touches your chest.”

“When your eyes are closed you will be asleep but able to hear and respond to me and to function as if awake without being awake! Neck relaxing, causing your chin to sink down to your chest. Going to sleep, NOW!”

“How do you feel?”

I heard Johnathon say “Nice and relaxed, so sleepy.”

While Ryan said “So good and relaxed.”

Bingo! I thought got him. I went to Johnathon and whispered for him to become a statue unable to move or hear until I patted his head three times.

“Ryan I want you to picture us at an elevator on the tenth floor of a building. Can you see it?”

“Yes, I see the elevator” Ryan said.

“Push the call button and let me know when the doors open.”

“I am pushing the call button.” Ryan said. About a minute later he said, “The doors are open.”

“We enter the elevator, it is an express elevator meaning there will be no stops until we reach the first floor. You hit the button for first floor and count down the floors. With each floor we reach, you will go twice as deep as you were. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I am to count down the floors as we reach them and go twice as deep with each floor reached.”

“See the elevator doors close. You can begin the count.”

“10”

“9”

“8”

“You are feeling so relaxed, you feel your inhibitions about your body fade.”

“7”

“6”

“5”

“You feel very calm and submissive, you feel your willpower fade as you go down the elevator but it doesn’t alarm you.”

“4”

“3”

“You have no willpower and feel only the desire to obey me.”

“2”

“1”

“The doors open to a lobby with a fountain in it. The water is lit by flashing colored lights. You look at the lights and know that you are so comfortable and deep under that you will accept my suggestions as the truth.” “Pretty flashing lights: red, green, blue, yellow, and purple flashing, making me relaxed and comfortable.”

“You want this feeling to continue, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“I am the only one who can bring you here. You must heed my voice.”

“Yes.”

“You are feeling warm and each time you obey me you well get hornier. The temperature is getting warmer and you need to take your shirt off, but you can’t without getting permission from me.”

“Please Roderick, may I remove my shirt. I am getting hot. Please let me remove my shirt.”

“In a little while, I will give you permission to do that. But first, when you remove your shirt you will hand it to me. When you take off the shirt you will open your eyes but you will still be asleep. When you see your shirt in my hands, you will continue to get hotter and have to ask permission to remove the other articles of clothing you are wearing. With each article of clothing you remove, you will feel compelled to listen to me and to please me. When you are nude, you will know that your purpose in life is to be my webhead slave. To serve me and to keep my webpages running.” “You may remove your shirt, Ryan.”

“Thank you,” he said as he hurriedly removed his white T-shirt. He handed the shirt to me. “I am still hot, Roderick can I remove my shoes?” “Yes, you can.”

He bends over to untie his shoes and take them off. At my suggestion he leaves them close by.

Soon he asks, “May I remove my socks, Roderick? I am so hot.” “You may. When your socks are off you will feel the need to address me as sir.”

He took of his socks and placed them in his shoes and slid them under the bed. “Thank you, sir.”

“Sir, I am still hot may I remove my shorts?”

“Yes, you may. When they are removed you will come over to me and let me play with your nipples.”

“Yes, sir. Right away, sir.”

His underwear was white cotton briefs, and he came over to stand in front of me when his black shorts were on the floor. I started twisting and tugging on his soon erect nipples.

“I live to please, sir. May I please remove my briefs, sir? I am so hot and horny, sir.”

“You may, and when you do hand them to me!”

“Yes, sir.” He removed his white briefs and stood naked before me. While not a jock, he was cute and trim. He was also totally mine now. “Master, how may I serve you?”

“I need you to know that when I say and only I say execute the program you will return to this state.”

“Of course, Master.”

“You are a theta slave and can control alpha slaves when they are off duty. You must obey my commands and make sure my webpages run smoothly and recruit four to five more webhead slaves, slave.”

“Yes, Master. I live to serve you, sir.”

“Now to control this alpha slave you will need to say by the master’s order. You will test him for his ability to comply with orders. Now you will become a statue until I pat your ass three times.”

He froze oblivious to the world. Two statue slaves right now but soon they will put on a sexual performance for their teen master. I went to my slave brother and patted his head three times. He unfroze and said, “Master, how may I serve you.”

“Johnathon this is theta slave Ryan. He outranks you. You will obey him once he says by the master’s order. Only I can counter his orders. If I say no, you will say to slave Ryan, my master doesn’t permit this.”

“I hear and obey, sir.”

“Remove those shorts and hand them over to me!”

“Yes, sir!”

I now have two naked slaves who are going to put on a sex show for me, as you can well imagine, my cock was rock hard and begging for release from the blue jeans prison it found itself in.

I went over to Ryan and patted his ass three times and whispered.

“Put my brother through the paces, slave Ryan.”

“By the master’s orders, you will get on your knees and suck my cock.”

“Yes, sir. Happy to be of service, sir.”

Johnathon got to his knees and suck Ryan’s hard 6″ cock and soon had Ryan moaning with pleasure as Johnathon used his skilled mouth and throat on Ryan.

“By the master’s orders, you will swallow my cum.”

Johnathon, his mouth full of cock, just nodded.

Ryan soon came in Johnathon’s hot willing mouth. Johnathon drank it all down even milking the last drops from Ryan’s piss slit. Ryan kept his cock in Johnathon’s mouth and was soon erect again.

“By the master’s orders, you will bend over and let me fuck your ass!” “Yes, sir. Right away, sir. Let my ass pleasure you, sir.”

Johnathon turned around and bent over, displaying his jock slave ass to the webhead overseer slave. Ryan placed his cock against Johnathon’s well used hole.

“Slave Ryan, don’t forget to put on a condom!” I said.

“I won’t, Master!” he replied to my order.

Ryan removed his cock from between the two asscheeks and put a condom on. Ryan then placed his cock back against the hole, grabbed Johnathon’s hips and thrust his cock into Johnathon’s ass. Johnathon eagerly pushed his ass back onto Ryan’s hard cock.

“Fuck me, sir. Use this slave ass for your pleasure, sir. I live to serve, sir.”

Ryan fucked in a frenzy of lustful thrusts as he was overcame with passions he was unused to controlling. His body thrust in and out of Johnathon’s hot muscular slave ass. He slammed into Johnathon’s body with each forward thrust. My two slaves were moaning and groaning with pleasure. “Ryan, you will always serve me and be my slave awake or in trance but when in the presence of non-slaves you will act normally unless otherwise ordered.”

“Yes, sir.”

Two minutes later both slaves came and fell exhausted to the floor.

“Slaves, I want you to serve me. Ryan you will suck my nipples while Johnathon sucks my cock.”

“Yes, sir!” they both said as they got to their feet to obey me.

Well, with the show already making me very horny it didn’t take long for the slaves attentions to make me shoot a load down my brother’s throat. I made the slaves dress then woke them up and had Ryan begin recruiting his friends to become my webhead slaves.

* * *

The next afternoon, I received a call from my happy slave Ryan saying that he had recruited four computer club members to be my webhead slaves and could I meet him at the community college student union room 122. I said I could and rushed to the campus, bringing both Barry and Johnathon along. When I entered the room, I found Ryan and 4 other males there. The strangers all were staring at their laptops with a familiar blank expression. As Barry and Johnathon were already under I just told them they were statues until I patted there asses three times.

“OK, Ryan, what is going on here?”

“I had a computer program which works under another program to subliminally hypnotize people. These guys are all connected to my laptop through a private chat group. All you have to do is type your commands and they will be yours to do with as you want. They are ready to be your slaves, Master Roderick!”

“Ryan, you are a statue until I pat your ass three times.”

Going onto the computer which Ryan was helpfully pointing at, I typed in the first command: you will be able to hear me without leaving the trance, the next voice you hear will be your master’s voice and you will always obey it.

“Look over here, when I touch you on the arm you will tell me orally your name proceeded by the word slave, do you understand?

“Yes, sir,” came from four different mouths at the same time. I got up and went around the table, the first computer slave was a blond haired, blue eyed beanpole wearing a Kiss T-shirt and blue denim shorts. “Slave Mark White, sir.”

The next computer slave was a husky African-American who wore white sweats. He had a peroxided afro and brown eyes. “Slave Damon Archer, sir.” The third computer slave was an Irish-American redhead with green eyes and freckles. He wore a black T-shirt and red running shorts. " Slave Shawn Kirkpatrick, sir.”

The fourth computer slave was a tall gangly teenager who had yet to reach his full growth. He wore a green polo shirt and khaki shorts. He had dark brown hair and gray eyes. “Slave David Harris, sir.”

“OK, slaves I am about to issue assignments. You are theta slaves and as such you can control alpha slaves like Johnathon and Barry.” I pointed at the two statues as I said their names. “Slave Mark you are to test slave Johnathon. Slave Damon you are to test slave Barry. Slave Shawn you are to be tested by theta slave overseer Ryan. Slave David you are to be tested by me. You will go to your assignments when I count to five. Whenever I say ‘By my design,’ you will return to this state. Also you cannot control alpha slaves unless you use the phrase ‘By my Master’s order.’”

I went to my three statue slaves and released them. I Introduced the new theta slaves to Johnathon and Barry. I told Ryan that he was going to be testing slave Shawn.

“1, 2, 3, 4, 5.”

What happened for the next two hours is a pleasant blur of lust which I have been unable to remember any details. I only have the impression that we all had a good time. I woke up all the slaves and Ryan gave them their first orders as to the design element of the webpage.

To be continued.