The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Convincing Connie

Chapter 2 — Convincing the Folks’

Connie had been completely unable to concentrate on the film.

Nolan was her favorite director and her grueling schedule had prevented her from going on opening night, or even attending the film with her friends, and so she’d been looking forward to seeing the team’s adventures on the big screen, but now that she was here…she just couldn’t focus.

She sat in the empty theatre (I’d left, knowing that I wouldn’t be able to enjoy the film, not with a newly-altered mind ticking over in front of me) and shoveled popcorn into her mouth, unable to stop thinking about the conversation she’d just had.

Persuasive. She needed to be more persuasive.

Connie couldn’t explain why this resonated so perfectly with her, but the more her mind reflected on it, the more she knew that it was completely and utterly true. It was an epiphany, an undeniable fact.

Up until now, she’d assumed that people would do what she wanted because...well, just because. If you were insistent enough, the majority of people folded, and the few who didn’t weren’t worth worrying about.

But now, something about that argument just didn’t make sense to her. It had worked, but it was somehow flawed...no, she knew now that she had to make people want to do things. And the only way to make people want to do things was to give them something.

Connie wasn’t rich—her parents both worked as personal trainers. They loved it, but it left their bodies much healthier than their bank account.

So if she couldn’t reward people financially, what else was left?

The question chewed away at her mind as she watched the rest of the film, ducking out twice to visit the concession stand. Part of her wished that they had a healthier selection, but the rest of her was inexplicably craving buttery popcorn and calorie-heavy chocolate bars.

When she was halfway home she cursed, realizing that she had barely paid attention to the film. She’d have to see if she could use the car again soon—she’d been looking forward to the blockbuster for months, but her starving stomach and overwhelmed mind had been unable to let her focus.

* * *

“Mother, can I use the car tomorrow?”

Dinner had been delicious, as usual—lean chicken and a small salad, a perfect combination of leafy greens and protein. For some reason it hadn’t scratched Connie’s itch, however, and straight after the meal Claire had walked in to find her daughter raiding the fridge.

“In return, I’ll cook...and do the washing up tonight.”

Connie’s mother laughed. “Sure thing, honey—I’m staying at Marie’s tonight anyway, so I’ll just ride in. You’ll have to check with your father as well, of course.”

The young woman was beaming as she approached her father—she couldn’t explain why successfully bargaining with her mother had given her the satisfaction that it did, but something about getting what she wanted (without simply demanding it) made her feel great.

“Hey Dad,” she asked, a sing-song tone in her voice, “what would I have to do to use the car tomorrow?”

Her father looked up from his paper and frowned in response. As soon as his wife had left, he’d sat down to read the paper, and in her excitement Connie had forgotten how much Nick hated being interrupted when he was buried in the local news. The girl’s heart sank as her father began to respond.

“Well with your mother gone, I was planning on finally getting started on that wallpapering. I’ll be back and forth to the store all day...sorry sweetie, but I think I need it.”

Determined not to be defeated so quickly, Connie’s mind raced. Her father didn’t care much for the cleanliness of the house—that was more her mother’s domain—so she knew that offering to do chores wouldn’t have much of an impact. He was a more physical man—immediately, as if the idea had been lurking under the surface, Connie came up with something more physical that she could offer him.

“Please, Daddy?” Connie said, sitting on the arm of his reading chair. She causally draped one hand around his shoulder, and the other one rested upon her bare leg, hypnotically playing. “Surely there’s something I can do...”

Connie’s father couldn’t help but stare at his daughter’s hand as it began playing up and down her leg, smoothly stroking and drawing attention to her soft skin. He and Claire had been having troubles lately—thus her overnight stay at her sister’s—and it had been weeks since he’d been laid.

He shook his head, and made himself remember that it was his daughter’s perfect legs that he was staring at. He forced his eyes back to the paper, and responded with a curt “No.”

Rather than giving up, Connie smiled. She’d seen the hesitation, noticed him staring at her legs. Though she was flat-chested, Connie’s exercise regime meant that her legs and butt were always in excellent condition, and though they’d tried to hide it from her, she was more than aware of her parent’s martial difficulties.

A thrill ran through her body as she realized the challenge that had just presented itself to her. So her Daddy was going to play hard-to-get…well, she was determined to “persuade” him—using any means necessary.

“Well then,” she said, hoping that her sudden change of topic wasn’t too obvious, “is there something else I can ask you about?”

“What is it, hon?” Nick replied, still annoyed at his body for responding in the primal way that it had.

“It’s about boys,” she said simply, and tried to resist smiling as her father rolled his eyes.

“Can’t you talk about this with your mother?”

Connie sighed dramatically. “Mom just doesn’t understand. She doesn’t realize that I’m not her little girl any more. I’m a woman now—I’ve got needs. I’ve got desires.”

“Sweetie, I really don’t think—...”

“It’s about sex,” Connie said, cutting her father off. “I just get so...horny.”

This time, Connie wasn’t unable to resist a cheeky grin as she watched her father’s face go through a variety of emotions. Fortunately he didn’t notice her reaction, and by the time he was able to focus on his little angel’s mouth once more, the grin was gone, replaced with a look of deliberate solemness.

“I know you’re the same way, Daddy,” Connie said, sinking from the arm of the chair onto her father’s lap. “I know that you understand what I mean when I say needs, urges. I get so horny, and I know you do too. Isn’t there some way we can...help each other out?”

“No!” her father responded instinctively. “Baby girl, no...”

“Daddy,” she said with a smile. “I don’t mean anything wrong. I just mean, y’know...a bit of stimulation. I’ve heard you jacking off, and I know that Mom hasn’t been helping you. I don’t want to touch you or anything, I just want to...help you out.”

Every day, billions of neurons fire through billions of brains as billions of people make billions of decisions. Every day, each person makes hundreds of decisions that will affect their life forever.

Perhaps if Nick had relieved himself the previous night, his hormones wouldn’t have had such an easy job convincing him. Perhaps if Connie’s butt hadn’t wiggled onto a particularly sensitive spot on his cock, the potential for pleasure wouldn’t have been as obvious to him as it was. Perhaps if he hadn’t stopped himself from noticing that his little girl had grown up into a beautiful woman, he’d have been prepared, and everything would have gone differently.

But instead of saying no, or telling his daughter that she was being inappropriate, Nick’s curiosity overcame him, and he asked a question—four fatal words—that went on to change both their lives forever.

“What kind of help?”