The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Convincing Connie

Chapter 3 — Giving Daddy A Hand

Two minutes later, both Connie and her father were pantless. She had turned away (for all her faults, she was good at reading people, and had been able to tell that his daughter’s eyes on his cock would have been too much for Nick to handle) and was smiling in victory as she listened to the sound of Nick’s breathing and the slapping noise of skin on skin as he masturbated while staring at his daughter’s perfect ass.

He was slightly stunned; it had all happened so fast. It had just been an innocent question, he’d told himself, but then clothes had started coming off…he was so horny, and his daughter was so sexy.

Nick told himself that it wasn’t his fault, but as he stroked his erection, every fibre of his being was aware that the cute butt he was jerking off to belonged to his teenage daughter.

He wished that hadn’t turned him on even more, but it had.

Just as he was about to cum, that’s when she’d asked. He’d told her that yes, damn it, she could borrow the car, and in return she’d opened her legs, given her father just a glimpse of her sexy little pussy.

Afterward, he’d been overcome with guilt, but when she’d asked for the keys the next morning, he’d given them to her without a word.

Perhaps it was a result of her years of manipulating people, but Connie’s sense of exactly how far to push people was flawless, and she waited a few days before trying anything else. This time it was while her mother was at work, and the thrill of knowing that she could come home any time spurred both of them on. She’d walked into his bedroom without any pants on, and let her Daddy stare at her pussy while he came. This time, she’d asked permission to have her friends over on Superbowl Sunday—usually a day reserved just for family—but her timing meant that her father would have said yes to almost anything she could ask for.

That Sunday, she’d carefully chosen three of her most attractive friends, and after seeing the four of them hanging around the house barely dressed all day, it had been easy for Connie to approach her father again after they left.

This time, the show had included playing with herself as he watched, and all she’d asked for was permission to break another house rule, and keep some chocolate bars in the pantry.

It escalated slowly over the next few weeks—her first time nude in front of him, it was in return for use of his credit card to buy something online. A few days later, he learned that she’d ordered a sex toy, and watching her use that in front of him only cost Nick use of the car once more.

The next line wasn’t crossed for some time. Connie had been giving her father shows in exchange for simple favors for a month. She was sitting in front of her father, pinching her nipples and slowly easing a vibrator into her ass as he slowly played with herself when the thought struck her.

“I’ll finish you off,” she said, watching her father’s eyes as they stared, transfixed, at her nipple “if you let Mom choose the next vacation.”

Normally Connie asked in the heat of the moment, just before the point of no return. It made it easier for Nick to justify it to himself later—sure, he’d said yes, but everyone knew that men would say yes to anything if they were about to cum.

This time, however, he was faced with a very real choice.

On one hand, he’d told himself that the line he’d never cross was exactly that, being touched by or touching his daughter. On the other hand, ever since that first time he’d been entranced by the taboo nature of what they were doing—the thought of his daughter’s hand replacing his own had been in his mind many times as he came, whether in front of her and alone in his bed at night.

He didn’t care where they went over Easter—he didn’t even know why he and his wife had spent so much time arguing over it. But he knew that if he said yes, as well as his fantasies coming true, they’d be starting down a long road…and he wasn’t sure where that road was going to end up.

There was a long pause as Nick and his daughter sat, staring at each other, their hands on their genitals, exposed to each other in the middle of the living-room, in the middle of the day. Finally, Connie’s father replied with a single hoarse word:

“Okay.”

Despite his assertion that he should come on his own stomach (as Connie was now used to seeing him do), she aimed at her own face as he began to spurt his thick seed, less than a minute after she started pumping. Through the goo, Connie smiled, a beautiful contrast between her young, innocent expression…and the cum that coated her face.

Though she would never have admitted it to herself, Connie had run out of favors to ask her father some time ago. Ever since her father had started seeing her in a sexual light, he’d felt so guilty about what they were doing that he gave her anything he wanted, almost before she asked. Connie would never confess to being turned on by what she was doing with her father, but on some level she knew that she loved being wanted by him as much as he enjoyed watching her.

After she’d asked him if she could use his favorite pen, in return for letting him watch her double-penetrate herself, Connie had been forced to face up to the fact that there was nothing more she wanted from him. And so the bright idea had come into her head of using Nick’s desire for her to save her parents’ marriage.

Watching his daughter’s grinning face, as his cum dripped onto the carpet, Nick wondered if he should feel worse than he did. For the first time, he’d just technically cheated on his wife—with their own daughter, at that. Instead of guilt, however, all he could feel was an erotic charge from the taboo situation.

From then, it was part of their daily routine. Connie would jack her father off each night, in return for Nick doing small favors for his wife—flowers, a romantic date, apologizing to her for comments about her mother-in-law. He told himself that it would never go past hands, and she told herself that she was just doing it for her parent’s marriage.

Claire and Nick had truly been in love once, and Nick’s small efforts were quickly matched by his wife. Soon, their marriage was better than it had been in years—and, despite Nick’s daily encounters with his daughter, so was their sex life.

All the time that she’d been fooling around with her father, Connie had been “persuading” everyone else that she could—it had started by offering to flash passing boys for directions, or let them make out with her in exchange for a bite of their chocolate-bar, but as things had escalated with her father, she’d found herself giving more and more to strangers as well: a head-job for helping her carry some books, or a quick fuck in a back room in return for letting her borrow their paper.

She’d also found herself eating more and more. At first, she was doing extra hours at the gym to burn it off, going to sports practice early and doing laps, and making sure never to go too far—she’d have McDonalds for lunch, but she wouldn’t supersize it.

But as her parents’ marriage improved, they wanted to spend more and more time together as a family. And though her extra gym time diminished, her eating habits didn’t.

At first, her parents didn’t say anything. Connie had always been such an active girl and never had any problems with staying fit, so they’d never been in a situation like this: they had no idea how to bring it up, or even whether it was their place.

And even though a regular sex life with his wife had returned, Nick’s relationship with his daughter was the most erotic thing that he’d ever experienced. He was starting to feel more and more guilty about his daughter jerking him off daily, almost certain that their incestual encounters were somehow linked to Connie’s weight gain, but he didn’t know how to stop what was happening...or if he wanted to.

Finally, when Connie asked her mother if they could go shopping for new clothes (in return for mowing the lawn and vacuuming the house), admitting that none of her old clothes would fit any more, Claire knew it had gone too far.

“Nick,” she said, the next time she was alone with her husband. “You’ve got to talk to her.”

“Connie?” he asked, trying to keep his tone casual.

“Yes, Connie. Don’t pretend you haven’t noticed—we’ve spent our entire lives helping fat people get into shape. We just...we just have to step up, and do the same for our daughter.”

“Mmm,” Nick finally said, after a long pause. “But don’t you think it would be better if you spoke to her? It sounds like a woman thing...”

“Come on, honey. Don’t think I haven’t noticed how close you two have become lately. Next time you’re alone, just...bring it up, okay?”