The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Convincing Connie

Chapter 4 — Fat Chicks Give Great Head

“You think I’m fat?”

“No, honey...” Nick replied, and reached out to pat her on the head. “Your mother and I just...”

“Mom too?” Connie asked softly, and at the sound of overwhelming sadness in her voce, Nick found himself unable to speak. The two sat there in silence for a few minutes, Connie’s mind whirring as Nick felt guilty and tried to work out what to do next.

As it had done every day since the encounter in the movie theatre, Connie’s first move was to try to persaude her father to give her what she wanted. But to follow that plan of action, she first had to work out what it was, exactly, that she wanted.

She wanted to be thin, she knew that. But the hunger had reached its peak: it was now her constant companion, and since she never allowed herself to eat quite as much as she wanted, Connie hadn’t felt sated in months. She wanted to be thin, she wanted to feel healthy…but like any teenager, she wanted more than anything to avoid talking about it with her parents.

Connie’s head turned to face her father, smiling and seductive. Her fingers ran up and down the curves that she’d recently acquired, and though drawing her father’s attention to her leg didn’t have quite the same visual effect as it had when Connie had first tried it so many weeks ago, it still worked. Nick felt his cock hardening, and wondered what she his daughter was up to.

“Tell me I’m beautiful, Daddy...” she said, and he stumbled over his own words to assure her that yes, no matter what, she’d always be his beautiful little angel.

“Tell me I’m sexy, Daddy...” she said, and uncomfortable though it made him feel, he could tell that his little girl needed this, and assured her that he found her incredibly arousing.

“Promise not to mention my weight ever again, " she said, moving her hand from her own leg to his, and slowly licking her lips “...and I’ll give you what I know you’ve been dreaming of.”

To avoid ambiguity, Connie fished out her father’s cock with an experienced hand, and held his head to her lips. The anticipation sent chills up his spine; he could feel her breath on his hardness, and gulped as he considered his options.

She was naked and on all fours in front of him, and as his eyes travelled up and down her body, her breathing quickened. She wasn’t fat, he told himself. She’d put on some curves, but she’d been so thin before...perhaps this was a good thing. His wife was used to athletes, people without anything on their bones but muscle. No, his daughter wasn’t overweight, and going on about it would be nothing but harmful...

Two things changed from that day: Nick’s daily hand-jobs became daily blow-jobs, and Connie stopped holding back. If she was hungry, she ate, and that meant it was suddenly extremely rare to see her without food in her hand.

As Nick pushed open the door to his daughter’s room, just over three weeks later, he tried to ignore the size of the girl in front of him. He’d promised that he’d never mention it—and when her lips were wrapped around his cock and his eyes were closed, it wasn’t hard to pretend that she was still his skinny little Connie.

Nick had no way of knowing he wasn’t Connie’s only sexual partner—whenever she could, she still tried to get favors from strangers in return for sex, but as her weight had increased, her success-rate had dramatically dropped.

It had been so easy, she reflected, when she was thin, and as her first curves had started to appear it had actually become easier. Now, however…while her face was as pretty as it had ever been, Connie had slowly been learning that everything becomes harder as you stack on weight—even offering sex to strangers.

And so where in the past she’d just had to show up, now she had to work to get her (increasingly rare) random encounters off. And as the sex had become rarer, she’d craved it more. She’d become desperate, approaching up to a dozen men in a day, offering to suck their dick, let them take her from behind, fuck her without a condom...whatever they wanted, and all she wanted was for them to check if there was anything on her teeth, or tell her what the time was.

Coming home from a day of begging strangers for sex and being rejected, Nick’s cock had been all that kept her going. She would attack it with the ferocity she normally only reserved for a bowl of pasta—slurping it down, occasionally drooling in an attempt to lubricate it as much as possible, while her increasingly sausagey hands massaging his balls.

On the day that five men rejected her in a row, Connie had begun playing with herself as she blew her father. Her dalliances with her father had always been the most intense sexual experiences of her day, and they were quickly turning into her only sexual outlet. Sometimes, when they were done, she’d go to wash her hands and get distracted by the fridge, leaving her fingers coated in her own pussy-juices.

Nick was worried that his wife would notice something was amiss, but as Connie had put on weight she hadn’t thought to change her bathing habits, and so her mother hadn’t been able to notice the difference between the obese girl’s normal scent, and the subtly different smell of pussy that sometimes lingered around her.

If nothing else, the weight gain had provided Nick with a handy excuse—he told Claire that he was counselling his daughter, helping her overcome her newfound food addiction, and that it was vitally important that they not be interrupted. If he’d locked himself in a room with Connie when she was thin and he was having marital problems, she may have been suspicious, but now that his marriage was no longer in jeopardy and his daughter was approaching the size of a small whale, she didn’t blink an eye.

They were able to throw caution to the wind, and sometimes Nick would even blow in his daughter’s mouth while his wife was home.

It wasn’t until Nick came into his daughter’s room for his nightly head and found her eating out of two KFC buckets at once that he realized that it had gone too far…and that he had no one else to blame but himself.

“Honey,” he said, sitting down next to her as she tried to move the chicken away without getting up. “I know we promised we’d never talk about this, but...”

“Daddy, no...” Connie replied desperately. Her body may have grown, she may have quadrupled her number of chins, but Nick’s daughter still had the same beautiful face that she’d always had. She reached out and tried to grab his cock, but when she felt that for the first time since they’d started their sexual relationship, it was flaccid, she slumped in defeat.

There was a long pause, and Connie started began sobbing. Nick let her release her pain and frustration for a few minutes, but when it started to show no signs of stopping, he reached out and rested his hand on her back.

“Con?”

With a bit of effort, she lifted her head up. Her red eyes made his heart melt, but he was resolute. This was what he did—he helped people get better bodies.

“I know, Daddy,” she finally said after they’d stared into each others’ eyes for more than a minute. “I...I need help.”

“That’s my baby girl. I think that...—”

“I’ll let you help,” Connie said, cutting him off. “On one condition.”

“What’s that, honey?”

“I’ll start going to the gym with you, get back into a routine...”

“Mmm?”

“...if you promise to knock me up.”