The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Con Fed Girl 2: Mistress Valeria

By Johnny Reb

Part 1: Ned

“Have you seen this girl” Valeria asked with the normal tone of both hope and disdain in her voice. Charlie’s Corner was barely a spec on the Texas map. But it was a the next town after Jacksbaro, which was the last place her friend Demonia was seen.

Valeria was a tough, athletic dominitrix from New York City. She was pale, covered in tattoos, and had punked up,spikey, hair. The locals couldn’t help by stare when she and her slave Ned strode into town asking questions.

Ned was your typical goth guy. Pale, tall, skinny, with long black hair. He didn’t want to go on a road trip. He certainly didn’t want to be in middle of nowhere Texas. But then his opinion didn’t matter. He was just there to serve Valeria. He liked serving her. It was his whole purpose in life.

“Now how would I miss a gal who looked like THAT in this one horse town” the blonde,buxom, bar tender replied. “But if she did blow through here, she would have stayed over at Debbie’s inn” the woman added with a wink. “Name’s Daisy hon and how about I try to help you out.”

Then the bar maid stepped out from behind the bar. The girl was built like a Anna Nicole Smith who had drop kicked her diet to the curb. She looked like a cartoon version of a hillbilly cartoon to boot. She was dressed in a tight,fetishized version of a baby pink waitress uniform. Her massive hooters sticking out of a crack in the front. The skirt barely covered her wide but firm butt. Full fashioned, seamed stockings covered her thick thighs and plump legs. Her hips swayed while she walked and her breasts jiggled like jell-o on speed.

Ned jaw dropped. He had never thought of himself as a chubby chaser and the gal was much tanner and blonder than he normally went in for. But there was just something over welmingly sexual about Daisy.

“Sounds like a plan, just let me speak with my friend here in private for a second” Valeria finally responded.

Ned followed her out into the alley. Valeria seemed mad.

“Enjoying the little show that Daisy Mae Clampate put on in there Ned” she asked with a fury in her voice.

“No...that is...it’s just that...” Ned struggled for an answer.

Valeria then forced her lips on to his biting his lower lip. Afterwards she shoved him to the ground and laughed at him. “Farm girls like that want a cowboy” she sneered out. “Not a little worm like you, you belong to me” she added.

“Of course Mistress” Ned said weakly.

“Stay at the bar and try to get some info out of the rednecks in there” she ordered. “I’m going with Miss Knockers and seeing what I can find out. I think they know more they’re letting on.” With that she was gone.

And with that Ned fumbled back into the bar just in time to see Daisy and Valeira leave. An old cowboy offered him a beer and a chair. “A man shouldn’t ever let a woman treat him that way” the cowboy said as Ned sat down. “Name’s Duke, I own the place, have a brew on the house.”

“I like how she treats me, it’s not like that” Ned said gluping down the beer. The beer had a slight corn syrup flavor to it and it settled in his stomuch strangely.

“Ya sure about that son, a different kinda girl is all you might need, someone more like our Daisy for example?” Duke questioned.

“Ya’ know earlier today I would have said no, but she is pretty fucking hot” Ned said although slightly surprised at his foward nature. “Still I like red heads more than blondes.”

“Well then a red head” Duke said laughing.” But with some nice, big knockers to squeeze and some birthing hips to grab while you fuck her head.”

This guy was starting to make sense to Ned. Ned took another drag of the beer and thought “Why do I put up with Valeria, women should serve men.”

Duke slapped Ned on the back and handed him another a beer. “On the house boy, if you’ll tell me about what that red head of yours would look like.”

Ned opened up the bottle and spoke aloud. “She wouldn’t be all hard bodied for one. She be plump like Daisy, but long red, wavey hair. Ned continued “She’d have nice skin, tan but not overly so and big a big ol’ set of titties.” Ned finished off the bottle. He felt more alive than he ever had before.

Duke’s tone suddenly become more sinister. “Son what if I told you, we could take care of your “mistress” and get you a nice red headed farm girl at the same time?”

Ned uttered a weak “excuse me?”

“Pull up a chair and have another brew kiddo” Duke said.

“You and me are gonna have a long talk.”

Part 2: Valeria

Valeria couldn’t take her eyes off Daisy’s huge ass as the walked over to the inn. “Not many gyms out here in the sticks huh Daisy?”

Daisy chuckled and remarked “Well ya’ know what they say hon, the more cusion the better the pushin’.”

And with that Debbie and her dark haired friend Lu-Lu bum rushed Valeria and tackled her.

“What are you hicks doing?” she screamed. The two women were surprisingly strong in the grips.

“Moonshine bottle on the porch should do it.” the older blonde woman stated firmly. “Always works for quickie transformations.” the dark haired woman added.

“Ya’ couldn’t just leave well enough alone huh Val?” Daisy said while picking up the bottle.

It hit Valerie like a ton of bricks. “Demonia...what...how did this happen?”

“They made a corn fed corn outta me” Daisy said while smiling a gap toothed smile. “I’ve heavy ol’ knockers and I get fucked hard by my husband Cletus every night.”

The dark haired woman forced Valeria’s mouth open and Daisy walked over with the jug. “From city slick to horny hick, same thing that will happen to you Val.”

With that she started pouring a slick, corny tasting fluid down her throat. Valeria suddenly felt drunk, tired, and...horny? The two women let go and Valeria wobbled foward. Pointing her finger at Daisy.

“What did you do to me you sick fuck?” she screamed at Daisy before falling over.

“Oh hush now...you’ll love it once it’s over” she heard Daisy say before blacking out. Her hips were already becoming round, her tattoos were fading away, and she muscle tone was fading.

In her dreams, Valeria was being lorded over by country music icon Dolly Parton. Dolly was standing over her like a great,blonde, goddness. Dolly opened up her dress and forced a long erict nipple into Val’s mouth. Instead of milk more corn syrup entered her mouth. As she drank, Valeria grew plumper. Her modest b-cups ballooned into a large c-cup. She face was growing round and youthful looking. She drank and drank till she thought she would choke. She finally fell back and when she did she landed on a bed.

Ned was there waiting. But not the Ned she remembered. A different Ned. He was buff and well hung. He forcefully leaned her however and for some reason she obeyed. He then entered her tight butthole while clasping her ever rounding hips hard. She let out a grunt as her started pounding away on her backside, then completely a against character...a soft...submissive moan. Her lips grew thick and pouty.

The dream continued with Ned fucking her just about anyway he could. She was the slave and he was the master. She was his and she found herself loving it. She woke up covered in sweat.

“Wake up sleepy head” Daisy said as Valeria come out of her dream.

“Where am I?” Val asked. “Where’s Ned?” she added.

“OH that stud you came in with? The boys took to the tittie bar in the next county, he’ll be back by nightful.” Valeria wanted to hit Daisy but found herself both tired and sore. Like she had a night of hot sex.

Daisy lifted up a a strand of long,wavey, bright red hair and showed it to Valeria. “You’re coming along right nice” Daisy said with pride. “You’ll be a real woman just like me soon” and with that she directed Val towards the mirror.

Valeria wasn’t sure if she was looking at herself. Years of working out had been undone, while she wasn’t fat, she was certainly soft looking. Hundreds of dollars in tattoo work had vanished from her body. Her short spikey, green hair was now mid-length and blondish red. “I look like me...me as some porn actress” Valeria commented. “How could you let them do this to me...to yourself?” she spate out in addition.

Daisy chuckled. “Still resisting the change? You always were a tough one. Trust me when I say once your done, you won’t miss your old life.”

Then Valeria saw Daisy take gun from out of her pants. “Come along sugah, your body is prepper...the machine will finish you up.”

“Please don’t do it” Valeria said as Daisy led her out of the bed room. Daisy responded by pinching Val on the ass. “Nice,plump, and fuckable that’s what you’ll be.”

Part 3: Tittie Bar

The strippers bumped and shaked while Ned looked on in silence. He had never been to a strip club. Valeria wouldn’t allow for it. But his mind wasn’t on the attractive women grinding away on their poles. It was on the offer Duke made him earlier. His mind raced, he was confused and excited at the same time. Every time he almost voiced a protest, Duke would give him another bottle of beer.

“Your gal will have bongos five times the size of most gals stripping here” said the cowboy called Cletus. Cletus was apparently Daisy’s husband. Daisy also apparently used to be the girl Valeria was looking for. City bred alt-rock girls turned into submissive corn fed girls. It was all so unreal. Like some sick fantasy world or porno movie.

“With red hair right” Ned questioned.

“Shit son, it’ll be fire engine red if that’s what ya’ like” Duke remarked with a chuckle. “Anything to make you feel like one of the boys” he added while patting Ned on the back.

“And you can ride her all night long and she’ll love it” Cletus snorted out.

Ned still wasn’t sure. This had to be against the law. It certainly went against most of his sexual behavoir. Women ruled over men. He was a slave. He loved that. Or did he? “I have to go to the john” Ned mumbled and stepped out of his chair.

The strip club’s bath room was flithly. It smelled like a herd of cows had been living in it. Loud classic rock screamed over the speakers. Ned looked in the mirror and was a bit taken aback at what he saw.

He still looked like himself, but a more manly version. He had 5 oclock shadow forming around his chin. His body looked as though he had packed some some lean layers of muscle. “Not bad...” Ned said after getting used to the image. He un-zipped his pants to take a piss was surprised once more. His formerly modest member was now long,thick, with dark hair surrounding his nut sack. His balls were now twice as big and hanging out. He was hung like a porn star. “Not bad at all” he exclaimed!

After he took his piss he turned around to leave stall only to find a stripper standing in the door way.

“Um...your friends paid me...to show you a good time” she said nervously. The girl was tall and lean with a badly done boob job. Her hair was teased up like a 80’s rock groupie. Not really Ned’s type and yet he was feeling game. “They said it was the night before your wedding and you should get one last stand” she added, clearly looking for approval.

Ned dropped his pants again. He was feeling game. Like a real man should. He butt fucked next the sink while thinking of a chubby red head with naturally big titties. “I’m the boss from now on” he grunted.

Part 4: The Machine

Valeria had been fed a large breakfest of corn rolls then lead by Daisy out to the barn. She was so weak and horny at this point that she could barely resist. “Don’t do this to me” she whispered.

Daisy’s only response was to strip her of her clothing and sit her down on a rusted motorcycle seat. The seat was attached to some larger device, but Val was to groggy to take it all in. Daisy then laced Valeria into a corset. The corset was clearly made for some one several dress and cup sizes larger than Val. It was baggy, but at the same time she felt like there was small needles poking into her skin.

“They’ve made a few improvements since my ride” Daisy said after she finally spoke up. “You’ll be a new woman...a better woman.” Daisy then pushed some buttons. “And I’ve always wanted a younger sister...I think Valley Sue is a good name.”

And with that the machine roured to life again. Valeria felt herself being pulled into the darkness by the device. A strange humming sound over took both her ears and mind. New memories flooded her brain. Memories of growing in Charlie’s Corner. Daisy was her big sister. They worked at the bar together. Her old life was still in there, but it felt strangely alien to her now.

Next the lines and signs of age on her face started to fold over and disappear. Valeria was only 28 but she had led a hard life and it showed on her skin. By the time the sounds stopped she looked a youthful 22 and could probably even pass for younger.

Next the machine forced her mouth open and squirted a honey tasting liquid into her throat. “My name is Valley Sue” she blirted out for some reason. She instintly noticed her voice had changed. She longer sounded tough or controling. Her voice was breathy and cute. With a hint of a drawl. “I sound like a southern fried Marilyn Monroe” she thought.

Next a red,berry smelling dye was sprayed into her hair. Suddenly it started to grow and become bright red. Very quickly it was long and wavey. It fell into a cute vintage hair style that covered up one of her eyes like Veronica lake.

Next more corny syrup(or something that smelt like it) was sprayed on her. Her skin tingled then gained a light tan. Nothing dramatic, just a nice olive complexsion.

Next the machine stuck a rubber hose up her firm butt cheeks. Almost instintly they became less flat and started to become pert. Years of butt shaping exercises were reversed bit by bit. First she had a bubble butt, then seconds later a full on big ass. Valerie a mixture of anger and excitement at the changes to her body. Along with her newly fat ass, her hips, legs, and thighs became thick and womanly.

As the hose was removed from her butthole the corset grew tighter and the needles began to dig into her flesh. It felt like more chemicals where being pumped into her. First her waist thickened just slightly. Then she gain soft curves around her belly area. Her once heavily muscled,heavily tattooed arms became round,huggable, and plush. She was well on her way to looking not just chubby, but extremely voluptuous and appealing to the male eye.

“Oh god I’ll look a beached whale” Valeria thought. All the while the idea of being a soft bodied fuck toy with big knockers was starting to get her wet. The new personality of Valley Sue was getting harder and harder to ignore.

The corset was removed by metal hands and a metallic, cranking sound over took the room. Valeria could make out a latex bra with hoses attatched to it being wheeled towards her. The bra straps were fastened tightly by robotic claws, but the cups themselves had to be 10 times to large for Val. The a yellowish green fluid flooded the inner cups and electric prongs started zapping Valeria’s back. The bra cups themselves felt like they were getting tighter. “No my tits are getting bigger...absorbing that fluid some how” Valeria thought. “Have...to stop...boobs getting heavier....don’t wanna change...” she spoke aloud. Finally there was a dinging sound like when a microwave powers down. The bra fit like it was made for it, it was even a bit tight. “Too late” she thought " I’m a big ol’ hick with big,ol’ tits.”

As if on cue the machine held up a mirror to her naked body. Valeria was completely shocked by the new her. She looked like Jessica Rabbit’s hick cousin. Her breasts had to be a E-cup atleast and they drooped just slightly. She looked younger and more innocent. Yet there was something intensely sexual about her new face. Which was round, with pouty lips and wide eyes. Her wavey,flaming red hair framing it just perfectly. Despite near perfect olive skin, she had small frickles around her cheeks. She looked like she had never seen the inside of a gym in her life thanks the cartoonishly voluptuous hourglass figure the machine gave her. Her ass and hips were nearly as big as her balloon like breasts.

The machine fired up once more. It started to dress her. First came the lacey underware. A red push up bra with matching thong. The bra gave her wonderful deep cleavage that you could lose yourself in. Next came a red summer dress in the vintage style. It would have looked loose on most women, but it clang to Val’s body like it had been glued on. Bringing attention to every bunch and curve. After she was dressed, the machine dropped her down into another compartment. Daisy was there waiting for her.

“Wow “sis” you’re fucking hot” she exclaimed with pride in her voice.

“I’m not your sister and I never will be” Valeria shouted, but deep down she knew she was lying.

Daisy walked over to the door and giggled. “We’ll just see about that sugah, your big strong Ned just came back into town.” Daisy opened the door and started to walk out. “I bet he’ll like the new you.”

And with that she left. Daisy’s cheap purfume smell gave way to a manly smelling musk. The new Ned walked into the room. He wasn’t drastictly different in appearance. His metal goth look had been traded in for a gothic cowboy style. Black jeans, black tee, black cowboy hat. He had a shortly cropped goatee and had gained several pounds of muscle. But the major difference was the command in his step. This was a MAN and he demanded his woman’s attention.

“Ned...please...take me away from her” Valeria begged, all the while feeling her body cource with pure lust.

“Leave” Ned chuckled at the question. “I fucking love it here” he added while dropping his pants. Ned’s engorged member stood at attention. Valeria felt her resolve weaken even more. Ned put his cowboy hat on her head and slowly started to remove her fresh clothing. “You look fucking hot Valley Sue.”

“I’m your Mistress Valeria” she said attempting to sound commanding. Ned responded by ripping her bra off.

“Valeria was a flat chested bitch, Valley Sue is a good gal with a rack that won’t quit.” He groped her hard. “Guess who you look more like?” He then kissed her hard. Valeria was finding it harder and harder to think. She was so wet and horny.

Ned leaned Val’s increasinly weak body over to her butt was revealed to him. He grabbed her hip firmly while ripping the thong off with the other. He then brought his other hand to her hip and pulled her close. He entered her doggie style and she moaned softly in pleasure.

“What’s your name honey” he asked while pumping hard.

“Val..” she said trying to remember her real name.

“Couldn’t quite hear darling” he pumped her some more.

“Val...” she said, her voice sounding more breathy this time.

“You’re so hot and I want to know your fucking name” he said firmly while pumping even faster.

“Valley Sue” she exclaimed in a honey dipped voice. “I’ve got huge,fat tatas,a big round ass, and I love getting fucked by my big strong man” she added while achieving the greatest orgaism she had ever had.

“That’s what I wanted to hear baby, so will you marry me” he asked, pleased with himself and his new life.

“YES” Valley Sue screamed out in sexual glee. She couldn’t wait to tell her “sister” what had happened. She knew this wasn’t her real life, but she didn’t care. This one was far better...far hotter. The joys of submission were a open book to her now. Her body was for Ned’s pleasure.

Outside the barn Daisy and Cletus kissed as the sun came up. This twisted love story had a happy ending and their small town had just increased by two.