The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Corporate Reorganization

MC, MD, MF, FF

The Director of HR pushes a little too hard and crosses a mild mannered Warlock. He decides to teach her a lesson—a lesson that changes her entire outlook on life.

She was the new Director of Human Resources for their company and everyone, or at least everyone male knew they had a problem. Betty was an Ivy League grad, extremely bright and good looking, but an ardent feminist and she carried that philosophy into the workplace. The joke among managers was that she had never met a man who she did not want to replace with a woman.

At first it seemed harmless and something you could tolerate, but as her investigations broadened and continued, it was not long before you were guilty—now prove yourself innocent. When she had the head of the legal department replaced by another feminist, the handwriting was on the wall. It was not long before I was under her scrutiny despite my best efforts to keep a low profile. When she announced another new policy at a board meeting, I must have chuckled as she immediately asked if I disagreed. When I commented, “what difference did it make”, I knew I was moving up on her list of “to be gone.”

What Betty did not realize is that I came from a family of witches and warlocks that through the centuries refined their talents and craft. I had sworn off magic years ago, but decided for Betty, I would make an exception. I went home that night and over a few scotches, decided how Betty would be put in her place and normalcy would be returned to the company.

It was not long before I was summoned to an HR inquiry when I was grilled by Betty and her committee over how I managed women, and why I failed to promote a senior manager who I deemed incompetent. When we were finished, it was determined that Betty and I would meet for dinner where she would outline my options moving forward. This was her operating procedure and usually she claimed her dinner partner either used inappropriate language with her or threatened her thereby sealing his fate. I had different plans.

Prior to dinner, I returned to my condo and picked up the potion I had worked on. I was sure it would break Betty’s hold on the company while providing me with some needed entertainment. With the potion in my pocket, I set off to meet my nemesis.

Betty arrived right on time and we were soon settled into a table. I tried some small talk to break the tension, but Betty, the consummate ice queen, would have none of it. Finally we ordered drinks. Betty received a phone call and had to excuse herself from the table to take it. The perfect opportunity to infuse her drink with a few drops of my magical elixir.

Upon returning to the table, I had already finished a scotch and ordered a second. She asked me if I always drank so much to which I commented, “is a second drink excessive now?” I watched with mounting interest as she sipped her Cosmo, never suspecting that it was altered. A few minutes later, she started to tell me why it was best that I resigned from the company rather then face a dismissal. I listened intently and then calmly asked her why she was such a bitch? A shocked look crossed her face which became even more shocked when she answered my question. From the expression on her face, she could not believe the words coming out of her mouth.

When she finished answering, she asked what I had done to her and I gave her a simple answer—Magic and a warning, that you should never mess with a Warlock. Betty tried to get up from the table but one word from my lips—sit—stopped her in her tracks. I then went on to explain to her what had happened and that unfortunately for her, I now controlled her and her actions. I added that she could not tell anyone what was going on or communicate it in any way. Nor, I added with a laugh, could she attempt to hurt or injure me, nor damage my reputation. With that, I asked “are there any questions?” For the first time, I saw confidence disappear from her face replaced by fear and doubt. To demonstrate my power, I told her that she now had an overwhelming need to pee and that she needed to find a restroom. On the way, she would soil her panties with urine and have to return to the table naked under her skirt.

She had a look of confusion as she rose from the table and almost ran across the room in search of the Ladies Room. I had to admit, that I was going to enjoy her humiliation and punishment. She returned red faced and angry. Looking up, I smiled and reminded her to smile and always be pleasant with me. Her demeanor immediately changed.

As our dinners arrived, I enjoyed Betty’s discomfort at answering my questions. I found out that she was a lesbian and in fact had a lesbian lover among the senior managers, was into FEMDOM, and had deliberately set about to fire as many male managers as she could. When I asked her if she regretted her actions, she coldly stated “no.” As she was talking and answering my questions, a perfect punishment began to formulate in my mind.

After dinner, I told Betty that on her way home, she would stop by a lingerie store and replace her soiled panties, but while there she would pick up some very enticing sets to include garter belts and stockings that she would wear to work everyday. Dressing sexily under her clothes would excite her and she would not avoid providing an occasional flash to a male colleague. In fact, she would now have a growing exhibitionist streak that would embolden her actions. I then reminded her what she could not do and reinforced that she would always take my phone calls, office calls and read my correspondence. With that, we said our goodbyes.

I arrived at work early the next morning wanting to see how the ice queen arrived. Surprisingly, she was late. When she did arrive, she seemed flustered and there were a few comments about her outfit. Her skirt was higher then normal, stilettos replaced her normal flats, and her blouse was low cut revealing a hint of lace from the black bra she wore. I sat back and sipped my coffee as she tried to go about her business. Immediately after lunch, I was told that the Director of HR wanted to see me. My colleagues assumed this was for my dismissal, little did they know.

Arriving at Betty’s office, I let myself in as she looked up from her desk. She blushed red and said “this has to stop, I cannot concentrate.” I grinned and commented that after all the damage she inflicted on the company, we were just getting started. Betty leaned in closer clearly giving me an eyeful down her blouse. I noticed and commented, " that turns you on even more when I notice what you are doing, doesn’t it.” She almost moaned “yes.” I asked her when she was going to meet her lover again and she told me tonight and gave me the name of the restaurant.

Exactly at 730pm, I walked into DeMicci’s and looked around. There in the corner sat Betty with Alice McDougal, a senior manager and soon to be board member. Now, I knew who was behind all of this nonsense. I watched the two of them talking more like lovers then friends or co-workers. Deciding to be friendly, I ordered two drinks, properly doctored them and had them delivered to their table. I had to doctor both as I did not know which one Alice would drink. When the waiter pointed over to me sitting at the bar, it was clear someone inquired about who provided the drinks. Betty could not say anything bad about me, so she just smiled and raised her glass. I did the same and then turned back to face the bar.

Glancing over a little later, I saw that both drinks had been finished. Now I just needed to give the drug time to take effect. Betty would not be an issue as she was already under control and now was double dosed. The effect of Alice was yet to be determined. Picking up my drink, I walked over and sat down to the stunned look of

Alice. Smiling, I introduced myself and looking directly at Alice asked, “so how long have you two been lesbian lovers.” She had a piercing look like she wanted to slap me but answered, " for over 2 years.” I laughed as she tried to figure out why she had just answered. I then quizzed her about her sexual life and her relationship with Betty. Tears rolled down her cheek as she answered each question honestly and in graphic detail.

I then explained to Alice the same thing I told Betty earlier, that she was now under my control. I went over the same rules with her insuring my safety and then gave her a set of instructions that included going to the ladies room, removing her panties, fingering her increasingly wet pussy and then returning to the table where she would present her glistening fingers to Betty for her lips to enjoy. Alice looked stunned as she found herself getting up from the table and walking toward the ladies room. For her part, Betty just sat there with a smile on her face.

Walking back across the room, it was clear that Alice was uncomfortable. As she sat, she held out her glistening fingers to Betty’s lips. As heads turned, Betty’s tongue darted out and she slowly and sensually sucked on Alice’s fingers. Both women blushed beet red as I enjoyed the show. For the first time with them, I used the term “good girls” and implanted a trigger that each time I used that term, they would feel a wave of pleasure shoot through their body. To test the effect, I used the term again and watched as they both closed their eyes savoring get the moment. I then had them depart for Betty’s place where I would link up with them later.

Arriving about 30 minutes after them, I walked into Betty’s place and locked the door behind me. I was carrying a bag with some high end video equipment to capture what lay ahead. Walking into her living room, I found both women in tears trying to understand what was happening and even more important, how to break the hold I seemed to have over them. When they saw me, they both grew quiet. With a single question, I had them relaying all they had previously discussed privately to my waiting ears. Smiling, it became evident that they realized they were trapped with no means of escape.

As I set up a video camera, you could see the fear in their eyes. They pleaded with me to not press forward with my plan promising me promotions and rewards. Laughing, I merely stated that they were about to get their reward for all of the problems they had caused at the company. As the video light blinked red, I had them both stand, strip and fall into a sensual embrace. For the next 30 minutes, they were lesbian lovers driving each other to one orgasm after another. I was amazed at their creativity as my conditioning took over with Betty stealing the show when she used kitchen vegetables to penetrate and stimulate her lover. I never witnessed such a healthful display as first carrots and then cucumbers penetrated Alice’s pussy and ass. It was all captured on video and when I finally had them stop, they fell to the floor in exhaustion. I then gave them back their mind watching as humiliating embarrassment took over. Tears flowed as did pleas for mercy.

Opening a bottle of wine, I poured us all a drink and then had them watch the unedited version of the video they recently starred in. It was hot and made even hotter as I had the two naked women finger themselves as they watched their own images on the screen. My comment that this will make a great presentation to the Board of Directors, brought a look of terror to their faces. I calmed them down by telling them that I had no intention of giving the video to the board, but add I might sell it on the commercial market. I had bigger plans for these two ladies.

As they sat there, I dosed their wine again and had them drink it. In fact, I should say that I had them dose their own wine, which is what they did. As their conditioning went even deeper, all I could do is smile. The two bitches who brought so much trouble to so many were now helpless and under my control. Looking up, I commented, “it is time to change your lives.”

The changes in these two women would not be subtle; they would be apparent for all to see. I implanted instructions that included everything from physical changes, to changes in dress and behavior. The ice queens would be no more. In their place would be two open and hot lesbian lovers who both secretly held a desire to experience cock.....it would create the perfect tension and inner turmoil.

I did not bother the women over the weekend. I wanted to leave them alone to follow out my instructions. On Monday, I was pleasantly surprised as first one and then the other arrived at work. They were dressed totally different from their normal corporate attire. Gone were the business suits and slack outfits. In place, each wore a short skirt and revealing blouse that showed ample cleavage. Neither seemed concerned about the stares they received from co-workers. I caught myself wondering about what might be under the outer layer of clothing.

Throughout the day, I would IM both with simple instructions or suggestions. At 11am, I had Betty go to the executive washroom and pleasure herself. I had her IM Alice detailing what she was doing and sending a picture along to tease her lover. At 1pm, roles were reversed. By 3pm, both were in the washroom in separate stalls deeply engrossed in self-satisfaction. By 5pm, both were on edge and wanting more. It was then that I planted a truly mean suggestion: moving forward, neither woman could orgasm unless a cock was involved. There was something about the idea of lesbian lovers needing cock to cum that appealed to me.

By the next morning. It was clear my instructions were having an effect. Both women looked somewhat haggard like they had gotten little sleep. I knew that they had spent the night together and was sure that their inability to find release in each other’s arms was a shock. I almost chuckled as they continually forgot the power I wielded over both their psyche and their bodies. I went into Betty’s office and looking at her, saw the mounting frustration on her face. Betty got up, walked over, shut the door and looking at me mouthed “please.”

“Please what,” was all I managed to reply prior to seeing tears roll down her cheeks.

Betty relayed that neither her nor Alice were capable of finding sexual satisfaction last night. You could almost see the embarrassment in her face as she spouted the intimate details of her evening. She went into graphic descriptions of how they used toys, their mouths, fingers and tongues in an attempt to get off—nothing worked.i looked at her with a grin and asked a simple question, “Betty, do you want to cum?” Nodding her head yes, I told her that I could fix her problem, but later this evening. Until then, she would remain frustrated. I then reminded her that as Director of HR, she should probably not be discussing these matters in her company office. She blushed red and we both knew that she had lost total control of her actions.

As I left her office, I passed Alice in the hallway. She glanced over at me with a fearful look in her eyes. I walked up to her and whispered in her ear that I wanted her to go and edge herself in the washroom. Before she could protest, her legs were carrying her down the hall. If anyone could have heard the sounds she made, they would have heard moans—moans of frustration as her body refused to cooperate with her. Minutes later, she emerged, red faced, and if anyone stood too close, the scent of arousal would fill their nostrils.

That evening, I arranged to meet both women at Betty’s place. Per instructions, both were naked, sitting on the sofa and fingering each other when I arrived. I took a picture for our album, and then asked them if they had learned their lesson. When Alice became combative in language, I silenced her with a wave of my hand. “Alice, it seems you need another lesson.” With those words, I whispered in her ear and she became a giggly teenager with the IQ of a 10 year old....and not a bright 10 year old. I was amazed at the transformation and loved the tears rolling down her cheeks. Betty was shocked at what I had done to her lover. I reminded Betty that she needed a lesson earlier and now Alice was getting similar treatment. Alice was literally pouting like a teenager as I had her kneel and begin to tongue Betty.

Once Betty hit the point of frustration again, I told her what she needed....cock. She looked repulsed. I told her to bend over the back of the couch and as Alice watched, I pulled out my hardened cock and slipped it into Betty’s wet and tight pussy. I could register the shock on Betty’s face as her lesbian psyche was shocked by how good a cock felt. I began moving inside her tight pussy and whispered that when I came, she would instantly have the largest orgasm of her life. All I got in return was a long moan. Stroke after stroke, I filled her until my balls tightened announcing my impending orgasm. I erupted firing rope after rope of semen deep inside her body to her womb. On que, Betty exploded in a shattering orgasm that left her exhausted and laying over the back of the sofa. I bent forward and whispered, “from now on, you love cock and will do anything to fill that craving.”

Turning to Alice, I had her crawl over to where I was standing and begin sucking my cock. She was told, that she too loved cock, especially sucking cock and would do whatever it took to fulfill that need. Her lips closed on my cock and she soon had cleaned all of Betty’s juices and my semen off the shaft. She sucked with vigor and lust and my cock was soon rock hard penetrating the back of her throat. When I was ready to explode, I pulled my cock from Alice’s mouth and slid it deep into her waiting pussy. As I exploded in her fertile body, she came in a rush milking my seed with her tight pussy muscles. She then fell exhausted onto the couch.

Looking down, I could not be more pleased. The two office lesbian ice princesses were now cock and cum loving whores wiling to do anything to satisfy there new found lust. I gave Alice back her intelligence and remind them that they were to keep my cum in their pussies for as long as possible. I kissed each good night and left, shutting the door behind me. Tomorrow would be a great day at the office.