The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Return

Synopsis: In 2002, Carla Mercedes disappeared, and is soon presumed dead. Ten years later, she returns.

‘Ten years,’ I thought to myself, as I brushed my long black hair in front of my mirror. ‘Ten years since my sister Carla disappeared.’ I was her younger sister; only two years, in fact. She was on the fast track toward taking over our father’s company, and just received her degree in business. And then, she was gone. No one knew where. Sure there was an investigation, but they didn’t even find her car! The fact that I looked even a little like her always made me miss her.

My doorbell suddenly rang. I opened the door to a man in a cheap, poorly matching suit. “Hello?”

“I am Detective Sundry of the Brenton Police. May I speak too Anna Mercedes?” He flashed his badge.

“That’s me. What’s this all about?”

“I think it’s better you come with me.”

“I’m free right now. Detective, what’s going on?” I was starting to get nervous.

“It’s best you come with me.”

Twenty minutes later, I found myself at the city hospital. The detective led me to a room on the fifth floor. It was like a dream. I barely felt control over my actions. He opened the door to a sight I never thought I’d see again. It was Carla! She quietly lay in hospital bed in all her latina glory. In a wave of emotion, I ran to give her a hug. The detective quietly left the room. We embraced for the longest time.

Carla explained what happened, or at least, what she could remember. She was driving one night to grab something at the store, and the next thing she remembered was waking up in the hospital a few days ago. She was told soon after that she had an accident, and fell into a coma after being rushed to the hospital. Her ID was misplaced. It was due to a simple clerical error.

I was so overwhelmed with joy that I didn’t even realize then that she didn’t look a day older than when I last saw her ten years ago! It was as if she was frozen; perfectly preserved for all those years. She had such an amazing body: Dark latina skin, dark brown eyes and hair, large breasts, five feet and nine inches tall. I was three inches shorter, had smaller breasts, a more circular face, and just lacked her glow.

Over the next few months, Carla reclaimed her old life on her own terms. She effortlessly gained control of our father’s company. Our father stepped into retirement to let Carla replace him, and Robert Jameson, the company’s cofounder and Vice President, retired as well.

Her control over the company was considerable. Everyone seemed to hang on her ever word, including Rebecca Summers, who was the head of public relations. Rebecca was an attractive blonde, and a friend of mine. Her closeness to Carla was very strange. They now shared adjoining offices, while she even spent the night, occasionally. Everything in Rebecca’s life seemed to revolve around Carla, but I didn’t think their relationship was sexual. I knew for a fact that at least Carla wasn’t a lesbian, or even curious!

Through it all, there was a nagging feeling that something was wrong. Carla simply wasn’t ten years older body or mind! And what was going on between her and Rebecca?

I desperately wanted to confront Carla about it all, but I couldn’t somehow. Perhaps it was because we were spending a lot of time together, and sometimes even without Rebecca. I was just so happy to have a sister again, when I was around her, that everything seemed worth it. We sunbathed, we swam, we got our nails and hair done. I never felt closer to her, and I just didn’t want to damage that.

While I had a rare moment alone at the house, my cell phone suddenly rang. It was a somewhat nervous sounding Detective Sundry. “Anna? Ms Mercedes?”

“Yes.”

“This is Detective Sundry … I, ah, was hoping to discus something with you before it’s too late.”

“What’s this about, detective?” I was concerned.

“We think we’ve found out more about your sister’s disappearance. I would like to discuss it with you … alone.”

“What’s this all about? I thought everything was clear?”

“Yes, hopefully,” his tone was falsely disarming. “Please, can we meet?”

I grudgingly agreed to meet him at a nearby cafe in an hour. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I still had that nagging feeling about Carla.

To my surprise, I saw old Robert Jameson sitting with the detective inside the cafe. His elegantly carved cane hung on his chair. When they greeted me, they had the same nervous look on their faces.

I sat before them. “Now, what’s this all about?”

Robert started, “I guess I’ll start at the beginning, or as close to it as I can, Anna. Your sister was always in line to take over the company, as you know. Just before Carla disappeared, we were ready to draw up the contract for her become Chairwoman and President of the company. Your father and I didn’t expect her to take over, when she returned, or at least so soon. Her rise forced me into retirement, because I was contractually obligated to step down whenever your father did. Our retirements weren’t what concerned me in and of themselves. What caught my attention was the lack of communication I had with your father afterwords …”

I didn’t have much communication with him either, since he went to live in Bermuda. That fact is what drew me into Robert’s story.

Robert continued, “I discretely looked into that matter, well prepared to apologize to your father for possibly shaking up his retirement. I found nothing strange on his end. But almost by accident, I came to realize strange things relating to the board of directors at my, well, former company. The oddities all lead to your sister.”

“What sort of oddities?” I quickly asked.

He answered, “Well, the board of directors seem to be exhibiting a kind of zealotry toward Carla. The company always functioned relatively well, but that kind of cohesion never existed before. Your father and I always worked to ensure some kind of debating occurred. We always valued opinion. Now, it is only Carla.”

The detective started, “That’s when Robert came to me. I didn’t think much of it at first. I mean, what the hell do I know about business besides fraud? Still, I looked into it. On a hunch, I reviewed all the files we had on Carla. That’s when I found it.”

“Found what?” I asked breathlessly.

He continued, “Inconsistencies between the coma story, and the disappearance. There simply is no police record of that car accident, let alone whoever investigated. And when I went to look into hospital records, I was told that there was a fire in their achieves department a couple of days before your sister woke up, and that their record keeping will not be one-hundred percent for at least a year. That fire destroyed more than a decade’s worth of files! But I didn’t stop there. I ultimately discovered that there was an odd astronomical event the night your sister disappeared, likened to a ‘cosmological cloud.’ That event was located on the exact path your sister would have taken the night she disappeared.”

“But what does that all even mean?” I asked concerned.

The detective responded, “We’re not sure yet. That event was considered an anomaly, and they’re not sure what it was. All Robert and I know is that we should be very concerned about Carla, until everything’s straightened out…”

I wanted to discuss everything with Carla, but the moment I saw her that night, I decided not to bother her with uncertainties. Later that night, I had the strangest dream. I woke up with Carla’s size nine feet next to me. She was totally naked. The scent of her luscious feet had already overwhelmed my mind. I was so turned on! As I looked down, I so desperately wanted fuck my sister.

Out of my control, I placed her left foot in my mouth. I was able to fit it in deeply. The smooth taste was perfection. I wanted nothing else in my mouth ever again. Suddenly, I found myself shoving her foot deeper into my mouth. I soon realized that her foot was physically changing to better fit itself. When I felt began to feel my mouth and throat also unfathomably reshape themselve, I felt her silken foot impossibly bend upwards into my head. I could feel her foot melt into my brain, throat and mouth. My lips soon fused to her calf. As my breathing slowed to a halt, I felt my mind fuse with Carla’s. I became merely an extension of her body. I understood everything! The dream was a blur after that...

I woke up the next morning like any other. Everything was perfectly normal except for my queazy stomach, and an off feeling...

Before I knew it, I was spending nearly every waking moment with Carla. Sometimes we even slept together. There was nothing sexual about it! Sure, we were never so close before, but we openly admitted to each other that we were making up for lost time.

I took my usual shower, and got dressed. For some reason, all my clean bras were too tight on my breasts. I shrugged it off, and almost decided to forgo any underwear for the day. Carla offered one of her bras. To my shock, it fit perfectly! ‘My tits are smaller than Carla’s, right?’ I thought.

“You don’t remember how we always wore the same bras, sis?” she asked innocently.

“Same bras?” I was confused for a moment. “You’re right, Carla! We always had the same size breasts.”

Carla smiled, and handed me one of her perfectly sized bras.

While I put it on, I remembered how we often used to share the same set of bras. Our tastes were always similar. I couldn’t believe I forgot that!

After that day, I started having these strange, erotic dreams involving Carla. More overtly erotic than the first. I never remembered them very well, but the fact that I was having them worried me a little. I mean, erotic dreams about my sister? There was nothing normal about that! Still, I always shrugged them off the morning after, and never bothered discussing them with her.

Other strange things started happening, too, which I also somehow ignored. Specifically, all my clothes, like my old bras, shrank. Since Carla and I wore the same sizes, I just borrowed her clothes. I at first had the strangest notion that I wasn’t always her hight and size, which was ridiculous. I even had the strangest notion that I only recently had a foot fetish, while I only figured that out a year or two after she disappeared. One day, I even had the strangest notion that we weren’t twins!

Carla and I were sunbathing in the nude at our pool. It was a rare moment were Rebecca was elsewhere.

“Tell me your deepest, darkest secret, Anna,” she suddenly said willfully with a smile.

There was a pause as I looked into my twin sisters eyes. “All right, Carla … This is one of the few things I didn’t even tell my ex … I have a foot fetish.”

“A foot fetish?” she asked seemingly surprised.

“Yeah … Kinda a relief to get that out there …” The questioning look on her face surprised me. I suppose I always assumed my twin sister had the same alternative desire. Though, I sensed that she was playing with me.

“For women?”

I laughed. “For men, silly! You know I’m not into girls.”

“What would you say if I told you that you were wrong?”

“What do you mean, Carla?”

“What if I told you that women’s feet were so much better that they could make you forget about your attraction to men, and only want women? Feet like your own, or mine.”

I felt strange. My sister’s words resonated in my mind. The words impossibly made sense. “I don’t believe you,” I said while doubting her words.

“Lets take off our shoes and socks so you can examine our feet. It’ll just be an innocent experiment between two sisters; some innocent fun,” she smiled.

I shrugged. “Why not?”

We removed their shoes and socks methodically, and I began examining the two pairs. I started with my own feet. Image, feel, scent, taste. I found myself growing aroused. Yes, I loved feet, but I avoided seeing my own in a sexual way. Nervously, I took my sister’s feet, and commenced the same examination. My arousal shocked and awed me. “How …” I whispered. “How did you know, Carla?”

“I know you. Now, knowing that I’m always right, I’m going to reveal something else to you. You are bisexual, but your love of women’s feet of course make you forget your attraction to men. Your ‘type’ of feet are yours and mine. Therefore, you are sexually attracted to me. I want to tell you right here and now that I have no problem with your sexual attraction to me. In fact, I am sexually attracted to you. We’re twins. How could this be any other way? I want us to experiment with our feet; to make love.”

Carla leaned over, and passionately made out with me. I felt confused at first, but I soon kissed back with even greater passion. We then sprinted to Carla’s more comfortable bed. Naked and on our knees, Carla worshiped my large tits. It felt invigorating! We then slowly, lovingly made out, while exploring our identical bodies. The fact that I was fully aware of the incestuous, narcissistic nature of the acts only aroused me more. Eventually, I lay back, and spread my legs for my sister to eat out my wet crotch. With one hand, she squeezed my tits, and with the other she felt up and down my leg and foot. Not able to hold back any longer, I screamed in orgasm!

She then crawled back up my body for a long, wet kiss. I wrapped my legs around her impulsively. We sat up before Carla grabbed my foot, and sensually lubed it with her mouth. She then guided it down to her wet pussy, making sure it lightly touched her erect nipple. I soon pressed up and down her snatch with my silken foot. The warmth and softness of her pussy made me coo, while my motions made Carla grunt like an animal. Before she came, she grabbed my pussy soaked foot, and worshiped it with her mouth, while she took the other to rub on her plump tits. She then worshiped both my sexy feet at once, making sure large globs of spit smothered them, before guiding them both back to her pussy. This was it! I rubbed her pussy so hard with both feet, while we lustfully stared into each other’s identical eyes. She came so hard and loud, while her warm juices smothered my soft feet.

While we licked our tasty feet clean, she had me remove her toe ring with my teeth, and I unexpectedly swallowed it. I didn’t choke; I found it as delicious as she was! When I began to consume her wet snatch, instantly she moaned and cooed and screamed for me not to stop. I knew just how to love her pussy. We were identical twins, after all! I then began to finger her at the same time, stimulating her G-spot. Minutes later, she came with a massive fountain of squirt. I caught much of the delicious liquid in my mouth, and on my face. I crawled up to her face, so she could lick my face clean.

We then leaned back, and rubbed our still willing pussies with our hot feet. I was somehow not surprised, when we easily slid our feet deep inside them. We forced our feet in and out like large cocks. It was in that moment where I realized that I wanted my sister’s foot to penetrate me more than anything! When I stared into my sister’s eyes, I could tell that she felt the same way. We soon came with lustful passion. At the same time we screamed, “I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU!”

After that night, we spent all their free time together. We made love every day. We were lovers, sisters, soul mates. It was strange, but the more time we spent together, the more I felt incomplete without her. I even wore a toe ring identical to hers and the one she now wore. We were more than lovers.

Because we were identical, we decided to share the stress of running a company. No one knew the difference, and that amused us. Then one night, my sister walked up to me with a look like she wanted to tell me something. We shared everything, so I had no idea what it would be.

“Anna there’s so much I haven’t told you.” There was a look of sisterly love on her face.

“What do you mean?” I suddenly remembered the conversation I had with Detective Sundry and Robert. It felt like it was from another life.

We sat next to each other on the couch, and she continued, “I don’t wanna lie to you anymore.” She lightly stroked my cheek. “I’ve gone too far. I was never instructed to do everything I did, especially to you. I’m so sorry, Anna.” She was teary eyed.

“What do you mean? Who instructed you?”

“I know about the detective and Robert. They were right about me. They just didn’t know what that meant. Their inquires have ceased thanks to me.”

“What?”

“On the night I disappeared, there was no accident. A strange cloud engulfed my car, and the next thing I knew, I was in some generic stainless steel room. Or at least I think it was metal. I never met any of the aliens, but they changed me with the transformative power of the God Florathiosis. I can get into people’s heads, and transform them physically through my feet. I made you into my twin with the power of Florathiosis’ cousin Sotos to lesson your curiosity about me,” she sighed deeply. “I am the aliens’ agent on Earth. The aliens poorly altered records to make my return easier. We communicate telepathically. My only directive was to ‘gather information in secret.’ And I have, but I didn’t understand the power I had until it was too late.”

I sat there in shock. It just didn’t make much sense! I had no idea what to think.

“Don’t worry, Anna, I don’t think they’re malevolent. They’re just curious about us. It’s probably hard to find intelligent life in such a large Cosmos.”

I grabbed hold of her, and said, “I don’t care what they did to, or what you did to me. I love you, and I will do anything for you.”

Carla looked at me lovingly, and said, “I know…”