The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Costume Party; a “Hypnotic Shoppe” story

MC, adult, nc, hm, furry, AB, transformation

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and content of an adult nature. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

SYNOPSIS:

Something’s gone wrong at the private Halloween party at the funeral home on the hill. Very special costumes are having erotic and terrifying results, and the Hypnotic Shoppe gang have gone to the rescue!

CostumeParty 2

Carla drove up quickly to the Irish pub and dance hall that all the Goths and alternative minds frequented, and ran toward the large booths and tables in the back, by the dance floor.

Amy was there already, with her boyfriend, and 5 others as well, all crammed into the overstuffed rounded semi-circle booth. The two in the middle were wearing t-shirts and jeans, but had long wild hair. All the others wore gothic shirts, multiple necklaces, black or red lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, or fishnet. The rest of the room occasionally stared over at them, and smirked to themselves. The “Short North” area was devoid of goth havens, so the alternative sect had begun meeting here, for the cheap drinks, the live music and large dark booths.

“Hey, where’s Wendy and that guy you were all over?” Amy smiled, drinking her usual mint coffee, with a hint of Bailey’s.

Carla didn’t wait to be allowed a place to sit and sat in the lap of the man on the end. A tall and lanky youth, wearing a black “The Cure” T-shirt and a dirty black tophat, he wrapped his arms around Carla and then basically forgot she was there.

“Screw her. She went into that costume party with that hottie and they’re still in there!” Carla sipped some of the rum and Coke in front of one young girl in fishnet and velour, using the stir straw.

“I just know they’re drinking beer and wine, and sucking each other in some huge orgy or something, and I saw him first!”

Amy had turned even whiter than her L’Oreal Pale face cover was designed to produce. In the dark, she seemed to glow a faint pale white, offset by her huge doe eyes and short black hair. Amy started shaking her head, then stood up.

“We’ve been friends for years, I know her. She’s no poser, or a suck-face Barbie, and she’s never wore a costume in her life!”

“Yeah for her every day was Halloween!” The youth on the end began to air guitar a Goth tune. The sort of normal girl in the middle became mildly interested.

“Where’d they go?”

“They’re at Angela Flock’s invitation only party, up on Stony Hill.” Carla sulked, sipping more of someone else’s drink.

The man beside Amy, dressed in a long black Manchu gown shirt like a Matrix poster, perked up.

“Whoaa, Pleasant Hill cemet’ry at midnight.”

“Whoa,,,” chimed in Tophat. He started singing under his breath, “,,and I’ll meet you at the cemet’ry gates, ,”.

The blonde in the velour dress with the red streak in her hair looked up, suddenly transformed from a dour Goth to a Perkygoth. Nearly spilling the rum and Coke Carla’s face had docked with, she stood and made a proclamation worthy of a queen.

“We are sooo there!”

The sudden jump and activity from the creepy corner booth made everyone in the back of the pub jerk nervously. The band leapt backward too, stumbling over chaotic coils of cable, and ended the song a verse too soon.

Wendy clutched her thick leather tome to her black wool overcoat, and stood next to the tall, lanky Buzz for emotional support. The two climbed the wide marble staircase slowly, checking everywhere for sudden movements or worse, motionless bodies. Carl glanced occasionally at the helmet hung off the handle of his silvery plastic sword. Somehow it called to him; not the strange mystic call of the Sirens of Greek legend, nor the pangs of drug addiction, but the memory of how everyone in the room below bowed in awe at his presence, as “Sir Buzz” waved about the sword. The women stared in fascination; the peasants cringed from his awesome might. Not paying attention, he bumped into the smaller, lighter blonde girl, that a week earlier, had only been known as “that ballet-gothy-witch-freak”. Now he depended on her to help find Angela Flock, his girlfriend, and escape.

“Psst! Look!” Wendy whispered loudly to Buzz. They had climbed the stairs high enough and rounded the slight turn enough to see the hall.

The long, tile-floored hall had 3 doors on each side, and one door at the end. The walls were a dark wood paneling, with sconces between every door. They were meant for electric light, wired for light bulbs, but those had been removed and tapered, smoky candles had been lodged in their place. Visible in the flickering light, at the end of the hall, was a hulking mass of muscle, and dark orangeish hair. The moment Wendy’s light perfume was detected, the creatures raised their heads. They were human shaped, and as they propped up on their front arms, Buzz could tell one was female, and one was male. Wendy had squatted on a step, hiding.

“Do you see any barbarians, or whatever?” Wendy hushed. She clasped the wrist bracelet charm on her left hand, in her right. She seemed to be praying.

“No, but like, two werewolves maybe, only like cats. Their ears are on their heads, and they got kickin’ tails.”

Both cat people stood onto all fours, and arched their backs, leaning backward to stretch out their rear muscles. Their paws were oversized, and had probably been costume paws, but now they flexed and curled against the wooden floor. The hair on their bellies was lighter, finer than on their shoulders. Fur barely concealed the male’s rippling chest, and contoured his defined tummy muscles. The female’s breasts hung down, a sheen of thin, soft white hair coating them. Their long whiskers twitched as feline slit eyes peered carefully into the smoky dark hall.

Wendy looked at Buzz. “They probably have kickin’ claws too Buzz! And they don’t think they’re pretending, anymore than you thought you were just acting like a knight.” She ran her fingers through her necklaces, counting which and how many she had remembered to wear. She thought to herself, almost audible, lips barely moving.

‘Find Angela, Don’t be afraid, don’t let them touch you, find Angela.’

The ears on the male werecat reared backward, and his posture took on an aggressive squat. He was preparing to stalk, and pounce. The female curled up against the last door, protectively. Her tail was high, snapping left and right. Both were growling. The long, silky hair on their chests and necks was now standing up, and their elongated teeth glistened with saliva in their snarling mouths.

“Uh, I think they’re gonna attack”, reasoned Buzz.

“Run!” Wendy sprang up the two remaining steps, landing from her high leap with a crude jete’ en avant beside the first door on the right. Carl stood stunned at how useful, and yet artistic, ballet could be. Before he could clear his head, Wendy had opened the door, and was yelling.

“Hurry!”

The man-cat was at Wendy’s door in two large spring leaps. Wendy screamed in fright and slammed the door as razor claws sliced easily through her coat’s right sleeve. A second later she heard the door across the hall slam shut, and a fierce growl in the hall.

“Omygod Buzz,” she thought aloud. He must have made it into another room while the cat was distracted. Her body leaned against the door, and head on arm, she heaved a deep sigh.

“Turn the key in the door dear, and do be quiet.”

Wendy spun around, nearly going entoe, in a practiced snap turn.

The room was clearly a young girl’s bedroom. Pink walls and curtains, and artsy bows decorated the room. Two large oil lamps with old fashioned, lacy lampshades gave a warm cast to the room. There were three large cribs in the far end of the room, on the other side of the fluffy queen size bed. In the far corner, between a white crib, and the closet door, a young slender woman in a white dress rocked in a chair. She held a small baby to her left breast, singing too quietly to be heard. Beside her stood a big woman in a yellow flowery dress. She was several inches taller than Wendy, a bit heavy, and was just pulling her dress top over her large bosoms, engorged and clearly a mother as well. She was smiling fondly. Wendy relaxed, an unseen weight lifting from her. She walked around the bed toward the women.

“Are either of you named Angela?” Wendy spoke softly, absently running her right hand along the puffy, smooth bedspread. Her other hand clutched her book to her.

“No, I’m not, and her name’s Debby, but everyone just calls us mom.”

Wendy took her hand, shaking it lightly. She heard Debby singing a lullaby, and watching her, a normal woman with a normal child, an uncontrollable smile filled her soul.

“What’s her name?” Wendy crept up to the rocker. Debby leaned her head away from the baby.

“His name is Kenny, I think. We’re just daycare moms for the children. What a wonderful occupation, don’t you think?” Wendy nodded, and then stood, stepping up to the cribs. Six small children, from four months to two years, lay asleep in the cribs.

“You’re welcome to look but please, don’t wake them”, spoke the large mother.

Wendy leaned over the rail, checking very carefully for baby girls. All of them, boys and girls, were breathing with relaxed rhythms, their eyes rolling under their eyelids. Peering in the middle crib, Wendy carefully brushed the black hair of one toddler to the side. Her beautiful face beamed in the lamplight, refracted through two oversized crystal stud earrings.

“Crystals,” Wendy wrinkled her brow, but smiled.

“Yes, crystal, real crystal. Aren’t they lovely? Beamed Debby proudly. Thinking about the oversized earrings, and the cat people, and the Indian woman, Wendy forced a question out of her lungs.

“Do you know if any of these babies is named Angela?”

Wendy found when she pulled the diaper to the side, that the baby girl with the crystal jewelry’s diaper was full. “Hm. Can I have a new diaper?” Wendy reached over toward the bed with her leather-bound book, and the smiling woman in yellow took the hint and carried it the few feet over to the bed for her.

“Sure dear, I’ll get you one.” Debby had set the nursed baby into a pink basinet, and stood beside Wendy, gazing in the crib with her. Leaning way over the high crib, and into the realm of baby Looney tunes characters, Wendy carefully undid the tape on the sides of the large disposable diaper. She wiped with the diaper, downward, rolling the diaper as she went, lifting the baby’s feet carefully to finish the wipe. She repeated the wiping with a disposable wipe, from a small blue box in the crib corner. She rolled the filled diaper and dirty wipes, into a ball, carefully lifting the disposable ball away from the child as she stooped over the crib side.

“I need a diaper please”, she said, without looking. Blood was rushing to Wendy’s head as she bent over the crib. The baby stared into Wendy’s eyes, and worked her little fingers absently. She smiled and began playing with her, tickling her tummy.

“Yes dear.” The two women said simultaneously.

A light scraping sound and a brush against the inside of her right pant leg alarmed Wendy.

“What?” She lurched up and stood erect, still holding the rolled diaper in her left hand. Blood rushed from Wendy’s head.

The two women, standing on either side, had raised a large, white adult diaper between her legs, and were taping it closed over her pants.

Wendy huffed in shock. She gasped repeatedly, wide-eyed, clawing at her clothing.

Her large wool coat and ripped sleeves got in her own way, as she stepped back against the bed, and grasped for the diaper with her right hand.

“What are you doing? Not me, I don’t need a diaper, I meant,” Wendy was cut off.

“Isn’t it nice? You’re such a big girl aren’t you?” The large woman on Wendy’s right hindered her right arm’s actions, holding her arm with her left hand and patting her diaper-covered tummy with her right.

“NO! It doesn’t! Get this”, Wendy threw the dirty diaper down, shoving the big daycare mom with her right arm, “thing, this thing!” Wendy’s coat seemed everywhere and the two women, though gentle, were for some reason confining her.

“Relax dear, you’re just tired, aren’t you” The large woman wrapped her arms around Wendy, hugging her tightly, absorbing her frantic, small body into her own.

“No!” Wendy was on the verge of tears. She frantically needed to remove the costume piece from her possession. This bizarre act o fthe two daycare women had caught her off guard and she couldn’t fully grasp its intent, and didn’t want to. The blood rush from her head had made her dizzy, instantly nauseous. Her mind was reeling and her emotions, normally checked, flowed freely, hot tears pouring.

“Think about the crystals, darling, the crystals.” Debby was running her fingers from Wendy’s bangs, back across her head, stroking down her long blonde hair. Wendy felt her knees let go from the fear and shock, but the tight grip of the daycare mom held her up, and held her motionless. The women seemed easily five times stronger than the trained dance instructor. Wendy shook violently, her eyes the height of the heavy lady’s neck. She cried a restrained cry as she tried to make the caremoms, and herself, understand what was happening.

“No no NO!” She shook her head, searching for a careful phrase that would speak to these deluded women. She cried louder, harder to keep in.

“Good girl, nice dry diaper now you get a nappy don’t you?” Debby’s smile sucked the strength even further from her arms and legs.

“No! you,, Ohmygod,,”Wendy could barely catch her breath from the fear, the forced crying and shock, and perhaps something a bit more mystical.

“You,, NO! Bad! No!” Her college language classes were nowhere to be found, in the frightened mess of Wendy’s mind. She knew she had been to college but couldn’t recall one of her classes, incantations or books of mysticism to aid her. Everytime she grabbed a complex thought, it evaporated like smoke in her head, further cloudying her frantic mind.

“PLEASE,, NO! NO!” She struggled, shouting and crying for over four minutes, a very long time to struggle and cry. The heaving and huffing and hyperventilating made her even more dizzy and nauseous. She heard the large captor speaking in a hushed lilting voice.

“Yes, baby, let it out, let it out. Have a good cry.” The woman’s left hand held Wendy’s head to her chest, her right holding her up. The crying and struggling, mixed with the tension of searching a madhouse for Angela Flock, the blood rush and hyperventilating, and the strange effect the costume diaper was having, had drained Wendy, and she could barely keep fighting, let alone stand or struggle. Hot tears wetted her hair, her face, depositing salt on her own lips, and chin. Her blouse was tear-stained. Wendy shrugged, letting go, and sobbed freely.

“I hate you hate you hate you!” Her now limp body shook, tears pouring and mixing with drool and sweat from the now five minute long fight. She didn’t know why these women were doing this, and she was filled with anger, sadness, and most of all, exhaustion.

“You not,, not nono,” She continued sobbing. Her wasted and limp body sobbed with full deep breaths. She leaned against this irrational yet caring woman to avoid falling, and wailed for a very long time, no longer caring about her status for the time being.

The two women easily leaned Wendy against the bed, sliding her wool coat off her shoulders. Wendy looked down at her wet blouse, and new tears flowed, hotter and faster then before, now that they were nearly completely unresisted. She felt the cushiony bedspread give under her own weight, and realized she was lying down. She needed to get up, to fight, to flee.

“NONONONONO” Wendy yelled, hoarse and halfhearted. She kicked her legs in violent spasms, thrashing with her arms. Her body lurched as she slung around. One woman had a hand on her chest, lightly holding her down; the other was singing a lullaby, and one she had heard recently.

She renewed her thrashing, this time her legs kicking slower, and not as high. Her strength had run out with the sweat from every pore. Her arms were used more to steady herself than to thrash. She rocked left and right, still speaking her defiance, but now nearly breathless. The large woman wiped Wendy’s brow with her large free hand, the other pinning her body to the bed like a concrete block. She spoke, as Debby continued her melodic lullabye.

“Such a sleepy baby.”

“Nonononononononononononono”, her head and body rolled left and right, left, and right, to the beat of her words. Wendy felt her right foot, now bare, slide against the cool bedspread. She gasped, and looked down in a half-faint.

Her shoes and socks were gone, as well as her coat. ‘I had them on a minute ago,’ she tried to regain rational thought. Wendy pursed her lips, thinking about the last fifteen minutes, and how best to get free from the deluded daycare moms. She yawned, a long, full body yawn, stretching with her arms and leaning back into the bed. She looked up at the large woman stroking her hair and pressing her other hand against her chest with a loving touch, though impossible to resist. She could hear the two women talking quietly to her even as her own breathless, sore, soft voice continued to repeat her complaints.

“Sleep now baby, think of the pretty crystals, she’s such a big girl, such a pretty baby, isn’t she Deb.”

“No no no no no no no no no no no no no”, Wendy’s arms and legs had stopped but her head rocked lightly to the slow soft words.

“Yes dear. Why that would make a beautiful name for her.”

“No no no no nooo nooo nooo nooooo”

“Sleep now baby, sleep Crystal,, there now.”

“Nooooooo. Nooooooo. Noooooo. Nnnnnnnnn. Nnnnnnn.”

“There’s a good girl, Crystal. Good baby. Shhh.”

“Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn.”

“Shhhhhh. Hush little baby,, shhhhhhhhh.” Debby and the large mom chanted softly and slowly for what seemed like an hour to Wendy. Wendy’s body sank deep, deep, deeply into the incredibly soft bed, relaxing all her muscles.

“Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Crystal, that’s a good girl, go to sleeeeep.”

“Mmmmmmm.” Wendy yawned, and not remembering exactly why she was fighting it, closed her eyes but kept her arms and legs stiff and her face pouted. She felt her blouse being tugged on, and then cool air against her tummy. A large hand from the care-mom propped her body up for a moment like a rag-doll, and Wendy’s swollen red eyes opened just enough to see Debby folding Wendy’s pants in her arms, combining her bra and blouse with them. She was laid back, and felt crisp sheets under her shoulders, and something crinkly by the small of her back. She closed her eyes to better concentrate on what was happening. An unconscious moan escaped her.

“Nnnn,”

“Shhhh Crystal. Nice new dipey, everything’s alright. Everything’s alright Crystal.”

Two large hands lifted her feet straight upward, as the smaller woman quickly unrolled the diaper from under her, deftly pulling it between Wendy’s legs. Wendy managed to raise her eyebrows. The large woman sitting on Wendy’s right, sat her feet down, soles touching, knees widely spread. With practiced precision Debby folded the adult costume diaper up between her spread legs, snugging it in the creases, and securing the sides.

Wendy’s thoughts were sleepy and muddled, but she focused. ‘I have to get, I am Wendy,, I must,, Angela,, Buzz,,, help,,,’ The sound of crinkling diaper now crackled when she wiggled or slid her knees, or rolled. Too tired to sit up, and sure that the woman beside her would simply stiff-arm her, she tipped her head, opening her eyes as her fists rubbed the tired tear glands.

Past her bare breasts she saw that a warm diaper was now tightly fastened to her most intimate parts, snug, warm, seemingly permanent. Wendy yawned again, expending all her energy just to prop her head up. She yawned a third time as Debby, seated on her left by her head, finished the costume by clipping pink bows in her blonde bangs. Normally at this point the wearer would begin shrinking in size, reconstructed by the costume, like the Indian woman, but the pill taken earlier was preventing that. Not that the two costume-wearing “housewives” noticed, or cared. Wendy reached skyward for the hair clips with every ounce of effort, only to easily have her arms lowered to her sides by Debby. Consciousness was slipping from Wendy, and she frowned with a heavy pout, too tired to cry.

“Crystal’s such a good baby, you must be very proud. You’re a wonderful mom Wayne.” The large woman with the strange name beamed happily as her captive wrinkled her nose and brow. She glanced at Debby with small slits to see through, and thought to herself, seeking clarity.

‘I have to,, leave,, Angela,, I am,, Wen,, need to,,’ Wendy slowly switched her gaze to the right, and saw the large woman reaching forward, and noticed that peculiarly, her top was unhooked from behind her head, her enormous bare breasts sloshing.

“Yes, Crystal’s a good baby aren’t you Crystal? You’re mommy is so proud. Ooh, so hungry after all that fuss, its alright baby, mommy’s here. You’re such a good girl aren’t you Crystal?” Large hands caressed the sleepy girl’s head, face, and belly. The finger-combing of her scalp made her even more tired, her hot eyes aching to close. She strained.

‘I have,, I am,, get Angela, need to,’ Wendy felt strangely hungry, and terribly sleepy. The large daycare mom called Mom and Wayne, effortlessly lifted and cradled the woman called Wendy, and Crystal. Her head rested on Mom’s large left globe, her mouth an inch from her right nipple. She inhaled and spoke, struggling for thoughts to flow.

“I,, I’m not, hhhave to.”

“You just take this in your hungry mouth, Crystal. There. Yes, suck it all into your mouth. Good girl. There it is,there it is. Crystal’s such a good girl, aren’t you?”

The adult baby realized as she went to reply that the woman’s nipple filled her mouth, indeed her lips were pursed tightly, clamped to the lactating breast with a medium amount of suction. Attached to that realization was that for several seconds she had been gulping down hot, sticky fluid streaming against the back of her throat, a steaming and creamy coating which warmed her tummy, radiating through her neck, her legs. She murmured an unclear response.

‘I have to get,, I’m,,,’ A warm loving hand brushed her hair from her eyes as she fed. The feeding girl’s eyes closed in response, her right hand pinned against the woman, her left against her own left cheek, subconsciously aiding her lips’ suction as she suckled, and drank.

“Are you my good baby girl Crystal?” A noise escaped the good baby girl’s throat.

“Mmmmm.” Realizing her own noisemaking, and euphoric trancelike state, she sought out her trained thoughts again.

She thought, ‘I have,, I’m Crystal,,, I have to, I need,,, get Angela,,, find Buzz,,’ her train of thought shattered as the nipple was pulled free with a popping sound.

“There. Switch boobies now baby, here you go. There. Relax and drink it all up. Here it is, that’s right. Yes. Just relax Crystal and don’t worry.”

Crystal’s eyes closed as her lips found her mommy’s nipple, and autonomically she gorged herself on the hot life-giving milk. Her arm and leg muscles, once stiff from contrary defiance, now hung and draped about her beautiful milk-giving mother. She continued thinking, carefully rehearsing her notes.

‘I,, I’m Crystal,, I have to,, need to drink and relax,,, find Angela,, Buzz,,’

Crystal’s lips grew tired from the sucking and pinched mouth movements, and soon she was full. She had relaxed, she had lost track of time, and place. Her mouth slacked open, half full of mother’s milk. She drooled onto her mom’s warm, soft breast. Her mom rocked her lightly, tapping her back.

“Yes, Crystal,, Do what you’re told,, Do what you’re told,, just forget about all those worries. Mommy’s got you,, Mommy’s got you.”

A huge wet burp startled the baby, and her right eye opened as her mom wiped spittle from Crystal’s chin and breast with the soft sleeve of her fluffy yellow robe. She looked into her mom’s loving eyes, grasping for wherever in her mind’s notetaking she may have left off.

‘Find Angela,,, Buzz,, I’m Crystal,, I have to,, do what I’m told,,, I need to forget,,, relax,,’

Crystal curled her hands and feet in against her mom on the bed, as she felt her mom pull the soft covers over both of them, up to the abnormally large, sleepy baby’s shoulder. Debby’s lilting lullabye colored out all thoughts of the outside world.

“Sleep for mommy now Crystal,, do what you’re told baby. Nitey night Crystal. Such a big girl. Take your Nuckie-Suckie,, there there. Such a good girl.” Crystal didn’t have to see the large pastel-colored costume pacifier, she felt her mom rub it against her lip, and knew instictively to open her mouth enough to suck it in. She gently chewed and sucked it as she drifted off.

“Good girl,,, do what you’re told,, shhhhh,,, suck it,,,, sleep,,, forget those worrisome thoughts Crystal, there-there.” Crystal could feel her mom’s hand resting on her pretty pink hair clips.

Crystal’s body succumbed to the bed, and the exhausting day she couldn’t quite remember. Her slack jaw dropped her Nuckie-Suckie pacifier, as her body fell asleep seconds ahead of her still struggling brain.

‘I have to do what I’m told,, I need to forget,, forget,, relax,, find Angela,, Buzz,, Crystal, need do what I’m told, Nuckie-Suckie,, sleep for mommy,, mommy,, sleep,,, sleeeeep, forget,,, good girl,,, do, told,,, find Angela,,, Buzz,,,, mommy,,,, suck it,,,, sleeeeeee’.