The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cougarettes

Priya Sural was sunk into her luxurious sofa in a sweaty disarray. Her tits: soft, brown, fat orbs had been pulled sloppily from her simple Maidenform bra and rested low-almost on the woman’s stomach. The bottoms of her surgical scrubs were pooled around her ankles and her meaty legs arched out and open. Her simple Maidenform panties around her thighs were about to rip as her legs strived to widen even further. Her left hand was pulling her neatly manicured vagina apart as her right hand enthusiastically pumped in and out of her wet hole. Priya’s long, dark hair was a horrific mess, her sharp intelligent eyes were focused on the graphic porn on her gigantic flat screen, and a half-burned cigarette lazily hung from her plump brown lips.

Priya’s teenage son, Roshn stood in the doorway to the family’s apartment staring unnoticed at his mother. The apartment reeked of cigarette smoke and sex, though Roshn was only familiar with the cigarette smell. His cock hardened and he managed a slight smile. His plan was seemingly working. Roshn’s incestual desires for his mother was overpowering. Priya had always coddled him, protected him, pushed him to study and to achieve. Roshn had breast fed until he was 4-years-old and he was never able to stop staring at his mother’s curvy body with profound lust ever since. It was the cigarettes of course.

The CougarCorporation’s™ Cougarettes®, were designed to loosen-up tightly wound women. To make smart, professional, intelligent women think with their pussies. To make mature woman act like profoundly immature girls. To turn 46-year-old Doctor Sural into a boy-crazy, party girl-after all, the box explained, “the more prudish the woman, the more wild the slut.” The broken zucchini on the floor was a testament to that.

Priya was meant to work a late shift today, which meant Roshn and his father, Omar, both left the apartment before she did. Before he left for school, Roshn placed a pack of the Cougarettes by an ash tray on the kitchen counter, lit one, and rested it in the tray to be discovered. Roshn wished he could have observed how his mother must have came out of the bedroom, hair still wet from the shower, outraged at a cigarette burning in her home. His grin widened as he imagined his mother quickly becoming intoxicated by the laced smoke, innocently putting the fag in her mouth and swooning under the influence of the cigarette. Images of the normally austere surgeon succumbing to her repressed desires, shaking her fat ass around the house as she reorganized her priorities to focus on getting slutted-up and cunt-stuffed. Obviously, years of repression needed to get addressed more urgently than expected; hence, the masturbating mother on the couch. Roshn’s confidence grew when he noticed that the porn on-screen involved a barely-legal teen (a MALE teen) being devoured by very mature woman.

Large brown pupils rolled to the right and zeroed-in on her son who was standing timidly, staring at her in tenting pants. She smiled, and it looked like an animalistic sneer with her lip curling up to reveal her white teeth.

Shifting her steamy body to better face her son the Indian matriarch inquired, “Oi, mummy’s yummy body got ‘er boy’s pecka ‘ard now does she?” Priya was born in India, but moved at a young age to England where she was impeccably educated at the best schools. The Cougarettes have needled deep into her brain, degrading her diction to something part cockney with a tinge of an Indian accent. She was a vulgar, predatory creature now.

With the exuberance of a college cheerleader, the naked mature Indian woman hopped up and stood presented to her son. With a slight curiosity, she stared over her middle-aged body-from her big ole’ titties to her pilates toned calves (and thick thighs that no exercise could definition to), to hips that still scream “FERTILITY” at 46-years-old. She giggled girlishly in her exhibitionism before sauntering over to Roshn.

“You know I was supposed to work today, honey?” Priya asked as she rubbed her hard brown nipples into her son’s t-shirt. When he failed to answer, she took a long drag on her cigarette, and let it linger in her lungs before letting is seep from her mouth and nose into her son’s face. The smell of the mother was almost over powering. “Noi, don think I wanna g’back dere,” she began as her surgically-trained hand deftly began opening Roshn’s belt, “nah, much ratha of spent m’day ‘ere, diddlin’—’ere, smell!”

She raised her hand up to Roshn’s nose as her other hand successfully dropped his pants. His cock instantly started spurting over her stomach as she bounced backwards shrieking gaily, “O-M-G! Rosh! Y’came all over me!” Priya Sural rarely smiled, but her face was bright and her eyes wide as she giggled wildy.

“Sorry, mom!” her son cried out, cum still dripping from his brown cock onto the carpeting.

“Don’t be,” Priya enthused. She began rubbing the cum into her skin, then started licking her fingers. “Mmmm. Ya, I def’nitly not gonna g’back ta the hospital. T’much fun t’be had! Party!” And with that, she pressed back into Roshn, one hand tugging at his cock, her other hand guiding his to her maternal fuck bags. His body twitched at his mother’s ministrations as he greedily kneaded the tit that he has lusted over all his life.

“Ugnnh,” groaned Roshn as his teenage cock returned to its full girth.

“Sa, Roshy, y’think Oim hawt shit, eh?”

“Yeah, mom, you’re so fucking hot.”

“I feel fawkin hot!” and with that she stood on her tiptoes and shoved her tongue into her son’s mouth. She caught the shaft of her son’s dick between her steaming thighs, then like a teasing little girl, she bounced backward. Grabbing the remote control, Priya turned-off the hardcore porn by switching to one of the cable music channels. It was called “Indian Dance Beats”—a channel that auto-tunes and mixes traditional Indian music into club music. It was a channel that Priya would have frowned at yesterday.

But now Priya was dancing to it. For the moment, she had forgotten Roshn. Her arms were up in the air as she shook her tits to the music. Her ass found its rhythm too as she gave her boy a beckoning look. Now completely naked, he slowly started to approach the dancing doctor. Priya hefted her tits and pulled and tugged at her dark brown nipples, which were aching to be sucked-on and bit. Roshn reached to pull his mother close to him, but she spun away giggling teasingly. “Uh uh, Roshn. Y’wan some of me, y’gotta TAKE me!”

Roshn took a moment to stare at the naked mature woman dancing around the living room and quickly decided. Roshn pounced on his mother and wrestled her to the carpeted floor, both laughing and shrieking. It took a little struggle, but he finally managed to get Priya on to her back-she responded by curling her brown, dusty legs around his waist. Brushing her long, dark hair away from his mother’s face revealed a visage slightly tinged with maternal love, but significantly covered with maddening lust and moral indifference. He kissed the mouth on that face and it kissed him back hotly.

“Fuck me, baby. Fuck ya mommy hard!” Priya grabbed her son’s cock once again, this time guided it deep inside her. Both grunted as the true incest began. In the beginning, the fucking was insanely intense. Roshn quiet and focused on reveling in his mother’s soft and jiggling body. Obsessively biting, grabbing and sucking on his mommy’s tits. Priya, on the other hand, was ridiculously loud and vulgar. Screaming demands and feelings, from “Yes! Yes, Pound ya mummy! Stick ya soddin’ finga in mummy’s fat ass!” to “O-M-G, I fuckin love ya young cock!”

They spent an hour fucking. In a moment of rest, Priya joked how she took her boy’s virginity away, and how she was going to place it on her mantle-she called herself “Priya, hunter of virgins.” Then, the now non-virgin Roshn got his dick-sucked for the first time by the skilled “hunter.” Once he was hard again, Priya climbed over the back of the couch and spread her ass cheeks and wiped some her juice from her moist cunt over her untouched asshole. “Your turn, Roshy. C’m an take my arse’s virginity. I gotta feelin’ I’m gonna need it work’d on!”

Without reflecting his mother’s odd statement, Roshn slowly pressed the swollen tip of his cock into the resistant hole. He clenched his eyes and gritted his teeth as he pressed harder. “GAWD! FUCK! FUCK!” Priya screamed as her eyes rolled back and her son’s penis steadily slid into her bowels. Roshn wrapped his arms around his mommy’s chest and very slowly began to bugger his mother.

Probably between the ninth and tenth hip-thrust, a key entered the apartment’s door and turned. Omar was home. “Don’t ya ruddin’ stop, baby. Don’t ya ruddin dare!” Priya blubbered before returning to her almost incomprehensible mantra of, “fuck that ass, fuck that ass...” When Priya managed to look up again, she saw her husband standing in the doorway was a face quite similar to the one that adorned Roshn’s face a little earlier.

Omar was in shock. Omar was paralyzed in shock. His darling wife of 26 years was bent over the couch, being fucked by his teenage son. He couldn’t help grow hard and rigid by her depravity. Priya had never been overtly sexual or lusty. They had sex, sure, but they never indulged into anything more interesting than several different positions. The fact that his wife was now a sweaty mess, hair out of control, and her hips and ass thrusting back and forth in a hunger to be filled. Options, scenarios, and other paths shot through his mind. Anger and lust clashed and merged. Hopeless and desire filled his soul. Roshn looked at him with shame-filled eyes, though never ceased pumping his whore mother. Omar had never seen such a look of apathy direct toward him in his caring wife’s face.

Both Priya and he knew the same thing. Omar was weak-willed and unprepared for this affront. He lacked the wherewithal to attack. But both Priya and Omar were surprised by what Omar did next.

Omar approached, unzipped his gabardine trousers and pulled out his 5-inch erection. He looked down at her almost pleadingly. If she were to deny him this, he’d be ruined beyond repair.

Priya looked up at the man who cared for her in everyway for over a quarter century-the man who comforted her when her parents died—the man who gave her the gift of a child, and she could only manage an annoyed sigh between her satisfied grunts. Rolling her eyes in resignation, Priya Sural took her husband Omar into her mouth. Omar sighed. During his blow job he alternated his sad, hate-filled judgmental stare between his despicable son and his disgusting wife.

The coupling between mother and son, thus, became a three-way. Or almost a three-way. For the next three hours, Priya fanatically took pleasure and pain from her son, while mostly ignoring her husband. Omar was never allowed near Priya’s pussy or ass. She callously refused to kiss him, though she would spend long minutes making-out with her son with the zest of a school-girl with her first crush. The little whispers Priya would mutter into her son’s ear would unfailing harden the cuckold. The only attention his wife would give him consisted of a half-hearted hand job or a reluctant blow-job though she refused to allow his cum near her. After several hours of fucking, however, Priya was gleefully covered in Roshn’s semen.

Eventually, the Surals succumbed to fatigue.

When Roshn awakened, his father was silently sobbing at the dining room table, and he could hear the master bedroom’s shower running. He picked up his scattered clothing and dressed. He then sat in silence in the living room, having turned off the television.

About a half-hour later, Priya pranced from the bedroom. The surgeon had apparently worked very hard in attempting to transform her image. The 46-year-old Indian woman was dressed as if she were going to the beach-for the specific purpose of getting drunk and filmed on Girls Gone Wild. She was wearing cheap flip-flops on her feet with now-painted toenails. With a pair of scissors, the mother had re-worked a pair of mom-jeans into hip-hugging cut-offs that allowed her brown ass cheeks to hang out and be seen. Her bra-less bust was contained in a tight tank-top, and her long hair was pulled into a pony-tail that stuck out the back of a simple white hat. Thick make-up highlighted her sharp foreign features, and she appeared to be wearing every piece of gaudy jewelry she owned. A long, lit Cougarette hung from her mouth and another was secured behind her left ear. Her walk evidenced her perky, giddy, attitude.

“Pri—,” Omar began as his wife skipped past him carrying her weekend travel bag. She didn’t ignore him. Worse, she made direct eye contact before giving him an “as-if” head roll. Omar, silence, watched his jiggly wife skip away from him.

Roshn got between his mother and the front door.

“Hey you!” Priya chirped, and threw herself into her son frenching him hard, and aggressively pushing him against the door.

“Wh- where are you going, mom?” He asked, uncertainly.

“Duh, y’dumb git!” his mother laughed, “Y’know where! Ya open’d mi eyes and dere’s n’way I’m goin ta stay in this dung’ole. Sa I’m goin’ out!” The MILF backed-up fluidly and stood with her hip cocked and blew a lungful of evil smoke into his face.

Deep-down, Roshn knew this. He had researched the Cougarettes thoroughly before spending his lifesavings on them. He knew that they corrupted the women who smoked them to their very core-he knew that the effects were permanent. His mind was too clouded by desire for his mother that those consequence seemed so small at the time. Seeing shows where middle-aged woman got slutted-up and went hunting for young studs tantalized him. Watching MILF, mature porn drove him to act. He wanted what he saw. He NEEDED his mother to be like those porn stars. And now she was just like them. Now she will spend the rest of her days partying like she was 21, fucking men who are 21, and never looking back on those things she used to care about. Or people she used to love.

He stepped aside and let her leave. She didn’t even turn back or say goodbye.

He had destroyed his family.

TWO MONTHS LATER

It took him two-months to find her. Life at home was unbearable. His father hadn’t spoken a word to him since that day Priya became a Cougar. Roshn had resolved that he needed to find his mother-if just to have one moment with her. He missed her so much.

He found her in a classy club in Long Beach. He had learned of her whereabouts from an incredibly tall and self-assured slutty cougar with platinum blonde pigtails. She mentioned that it was Roshn’s determinative will and drive that piqued her interest-she didn’t normally go for such scrawny kids, despite how she loved young cock. The Nordic MILF remembered the new woman on the prowl. “That Indian bitch,” as she referred to Priya, didn’t hunt in the normal Cougar packs; she preferred to spend her time with young brats which allowed her to differentiate herself. Roshn was shocked to learn that there were some unwritten Cougar standards and etiquettes. The tall woman shrugged and dispassionately left the hotel room when Roshn began to tear-up at the thought of his mother. She needed a nap and shower-it was Saturday night after all. Prime hunting tonight.

Priya was surround by a group of girls that couldn’t have been of-age: 19-years-old at most. From across the dance floor, Roshn watched. He watched his mother danced with shiny college boys that seem to love her mature curves. He noticed that his once-reserved mother now had a tramp stamp, and eye ring, six new earrings on each ear, and when she started kissing a young stranger, he saw a glimmer of a tongue ring.

She was shameless. She’d move from boy to boy, snatching attention and liquor. When some white dude reached into her flimsy top and pulled her plump breast out into the flashing lights of the club, she only looked proud. So much so, she never bothered to put it back in and walked around for hours with her brown, jiggling teat hanging out to be ogled and fondled by anyone who wished too. Many men, and some women so chose. She danced and danced, and wanton slut who only cared about attention. The little girls she hung with clung around her with a glow of hero-worship. At around 130am, Roshn saw an opportunity-Priya, drunkenly stumbled out of the club to have a smoke.

When he got himself out of the club, he found his mother leaning against the wall smoking with the white guy towering over her leering at her hungrily. Shockingly, she appeared to be trying to channeling Snooki, down to hair poof, drunken antics, and the fact that her goodies were falling out of her sparse clothes. He even heard the slut slur, “so, you wanna g’somewhere and smoosh?” Before hiccupping drunkenly.

Whitey pulled the cigarette out of Priya’s mouth so he could starting making out with her. The man was tall and built which was exactly what Priya Sural desires. Her hand sought out the man’s crotch and began rubbing languidly.

“Get away from my mother!” came Roshn’s shout. The man broke the kiss, and a line of saliva dripped down onto the mother’s ample cleavage. Her nipple was out again. It, too, was pierced.

Whitey looked at the scrawny teen. Then he looked at the stupidly drunk matron who was staring back at him with hazy lust-filled eyes, and then he saw the bouncers who were now taking notice. His slight buzz still allowed him to assess the situation as “not worth my time and effort.” He straightened up, and headed back into the club without another word.

“Dammit!” Priya pouted loudly, “y’just c-blocked me asshole!”

He was going to say “Mom! I miss you...” but thought better of it. He remembered that day he drugged her. “If you want some of me, you need to TAKE me,” she told him. So instead of pleading with his mother, he grabbed her wrist and started walking her to his car. Amazingly, she followed him submissively, giggling like an idiot.

Roshn negotiated Priya into the passenger seat and buckled her in. He also negotiated a feel of her precious titties. Priya gave him a knowing look when he did.

“Wan fuck me, Rosh... wan’a fuck ya mutter ‘gin you nasty git?” she inquired of her son once he got into the driver’s seat. She didn’t need him to answer her. “I live ‘few blocks datter-way,” she instructed as he pulled out of the parking space.

He turned to look at her when he came to a red light. His mother had her skirt around her waist and was fingering her bald, brown pussy.

She directed him to what seemed to Roshn to be a sorority house. “I live ‘ere with d’girl. I’m da house mutter... fuckin’ sluts n’how ta party.”

His mother needed his support to get up to her room-the largest room in the house, complete with a queen-sized bed. He didn’t hesitate. He pushed her to the bed, climbed on top of her, and entered his mother. She passionately fucked him back. Sometimes Roshn would whisper, “I love you mommy,” and Priya would respond working her vaginal muscles to hug his member. During their love making, Priya would gasp “thank you...”

At around 5am, a drunken teen girl climbed into bed with the incestual couple and wrapped herself around the mature mother. Priya woke for a moment to adjust the girl’s fingers so that they were her abused cunt and kissed the girl possessively before falling back into a satisfied sleep. Roshn woke for a moment to witness his mother’s act.

The next time Roshn opened his eyes, he was submissively cuddling his mother-head comfortably resting on her breast as it rose and fell with each breath. His mother was awake, and watching him. Her left hand tenderly ran threw his hair. He right arm was wrapped around the teenager’s body and her hand cupped her tiny boob. The girl-a half-Asian beauty slept soundly.

“Why did you keep thanking me?” Roshn asked quietly after her adjusted himself so he was face-to-face with Priya.

“Because,” Priya said in her old, eloquent diction, “I am so happy. I’m finally alive.”

Roshn considered this and changed topic, “who is she?” he asked indicating the girl.

“She’s my toy,” his mother explained matter-of-factly, “her name is Jillian or something, and she’s a sophomore at Long Beach, but I call her Toy.”

“W..” Roshn tried to think of his next question.

“We share this bed. She has a fetish for mature women like me. She’s obsessed with me, and calls me mommy. I allow it. She is always willing to go down on me, and she’ll put out to anyone I tell her to-makes some guy’s night more interesting.”

Roshn said nothing.

Priya finished complacently, “She has terrible self-esteem.”

With that, Toy also woke up. Her brown eyes darted around, assessing her situation. Once she understood what was going one, she plead, “Mommy?”

“Shhh, baby, Mommy is talking with her son, why don’t you suckle a little?”

The college student gave Roshn a jealous look and then took Priya’s long nipple in to her mouth and began to nurse on the mother’s breast. Her delicate hand returned to her “mommy’s” pussy and began to provide pleasure.

After enjoying Toy’s ministrations for a minute, she asked her son, “would you like to fuck us both? Together?” Again, Priya didn’t need to hear and answer. Roshn’s hard cock against her thigh was all she needed to know. But Roshn didn’t act on it.

“Was it worth it?” the mother asked her son, “turning me into this wanton whore?” She began pressing his head down to her other, under utilized tit. “Was fucking me worth losing a so-to-speak, ‘good mother’?”

“Yes,” Roshn whimpered, “it was.” He gentle licked his mother’s nipple. It was so delicious.

“Do,” Roshn began, “do you still love me?”

Priya leaned her head down to his with a visage of utmost tenderness and kissed him. Her tongue wrestled with his. She bit his lower lip like a lover would before say, “No, Roshn. I don’t love you at all.” No joke. No sarcasm. No love.

Tears began to roll down his cheeks involuntarily.

“There’s no crying in this bed, sweetie,” Priya said firmly and she sat up, pushing Toy aside with a huff. She swung a thick leg over her son and lowered here wet cunt down on his swollen cock. He in turn, pulled her close to him, crushing her mammaries against her skinny chest. “This bed is for fuckin’” she concluded.

Knowing her role in her Mommy’s exploits, Toy scrunched in and started to kiss and touch the strange man in her bed as she jealously lusted over the middle-aged Indian woman who owned her heart and body.

SOME WEEKS LATER

Roshn Sural had moved out of his father’s house and into a small apartment in Long Beach. He has also moved from being a caring and good son to his surgeon mother, to being a son who has committed an unspeakable act changing the mother into a party girl, to being that party-girl’s fuckbuddy.

It was a true FB relationship. They sexted all day. His phone was filled with vain and explicit pictures of his mother. On nights when she couldn’t find a suitable kid to plow her, she would drunkenly show up at his apartment demanding a “son-fuckin”. He held her hand while she got a little cougar tattoo on her pussy. And sometimes, they would go out the town together. Priya knew quite well how much it turned Roshn on for him to parade his slut mother around town, with her dressed like a complete whore. Close observation would clearly evidence a familial resemblance which probably turned them both on. Long-story-short, those dates often lead to the short woman bouncing on her son’s cock in a public restroom.

Priya’s hunting for young studs to bed her never ceased, and though it tore at her son’s heart, she didn’t care. If he pouted too much, Roshn would receive a slew of picure texts showing her sucking some guy off or another man’s strong hand crushing her the breasts he loved so much. That was the arrangement-Roshn could stick around as long as he NEVER got in her way. As long as Roshn played by her rules, she wouldn’t mind throwing him a boning.

Priya, of course, still shared a room and bed with Jillian-her Toy. She landed a position in the sorority house after helping the girls buy liquor one night. She just had never left. Priya was quite well-off and could easily live this type of life on her savings. Anywho, Roshn and Jillian, by virtue of his fuckbuddy relationship with Priya, became Jillian’s fuckbuddy as well, but with a stronger emphasis on “buddy.”

Jillian, who has spent a lifetime trying to gain her “tiger mother’s” approval had fetishized those feelings. She had become intrigued by Roshn’s success and it was now partly watching the mother and son rutting each other that turned her on so much. Some nights, Jillian and Roshn would have a pizza and movie night at his place. Jillian would nonchalantly give Roshn a hand or blow-job as she elicited more and more information about the Cougarettes.

One night, Toy and Roshn were each sucking vigorously at their mother’s nipple, when Toy perked up with an idea. She asked Priya’s permission to ask Roshn to do something she could not. Priya, who was actually hoping to get the bed to herself for a while approved and also encouraged Roshn to help out her toy.

ANOTHER WEEK PASSES.

Roshn had texted them that everything had gone according to plan. Tonight was the night. There was a school-girl themed party at the sorority house and Priya and her Toy were made up to caricatures of teeny bopper girls from the local Catholic school. Priya had long argyle knee socks that ran up to her mid-thighs and super short tartan skirt. Her hair was in pigtails.

Toy had cut her hair into a boyish-bob at Priya’s demand, and was wearing a Sailor Mercury Halloween costume, reconfigured to show off her toned legs and midriff.

They were on the large wooden patio, Toy nestling on Priya’s arms as they surveyed the newcomers-mostly the men who were dressed as teachers, when they saw them.

Roshn was walking through the crowd with a short, older, Chinese woman. She appeared to be in her early 40s, but like all the other girls at the party, dressed as some sort of school girl. It was Jillian’s mother Liung and it looked like she was having a blast.

It was pretty easy for Roshn, really. He showed up at the housewife’s house around noon. The severe woman answered the door, dressed in a bland wool sweater and long starching dress. She was especially upset that this dark-skinned visitor had a burning cigarette between his fingers. But that frustration didn’t last long.

Roshn finally got to witness the Cougarettes transform a mother into a hot-blooded boy-hunter. She was snapping at him, something about rudeness. “How dare you” this, and “who do you think you are,” that. Roshn wasn’t listening. He was focused on the woman’s eyes. He got a huge thrill as he saw Mrs. Chang’s eyes dilate. She coughed.

Roshn raised the burning cig up to the woman’s nose and she inhaled deeply before smiling dumbly. Liung Chang, was not an especially attractive woman. 41-years-old, no breasts to speak of, 4′10″ with a round face and a motherly haircut. She was exceptionally average, but not at all fat, which was nice.

Her transformation was where the turn-on was. She snatched the Cougarette from his hand and dragged deeply from it. It was the excited way she shouted “Fuck!” at the open door to her house. It was her surprised remark, “holy shit, I’m creaming my panties!” It was how she left the door open and sauntered through her house in a lusty daze, not minding that a kid she never met was still standing there.

As Mrs. Chang sucked on her cigarette, coughing and laughing, she started peeling off clothing. Two hours later, she had committed adultery, died her hair pink, and was wearing her daughter’s clothing from when she was in high school. Before leaving on her “date.” She took a picture of her topless in her daughter’s dress, sitting on Roshn’s lap both giving a middle finger to the lens, and then promptly sent it to her husband and then tossed her cell in the trash.

Each one of the Sural couples came face-to-face on the patio, Liung was the first to speak, “Hey slut!,” she said teasingly to her daughter, “I totally raided your closet!”

Toy was giddy. Her mother was so... hot! Her pussy started gushing as her fantasy started coming to life, “Shit mom,” she started testing the water-Liung would have beat Jillian with a spoon for such language—when her mother’s jubilant face didn’t register offense, she continued, “you obviously found the whore section!”

Silence.

The Mrs. Chang started laughing and hugged her daughter. Toy looked up and smiled at Roshn thankfully. She also smelled the alcohol on her mother, so she ventured a kiss. This did confuse the Asian mommy. Then her daughter whispered into the mother’s ear, “this is totally turning on the guy you’re with.”

Mrs. Chang spun around and confirmed what her daughter said. She didn’t need anymore coax. Liung spun back and began furiously making out with her 19-year-old daughter. Jillian was in heaven-the object of her life-long lust was in her grasp. Her eyes sought out her other mommy-Dr. Priya Sural, and saw her grinding into a freshman from her intro geology class. The randy Indian mother was going to find her own fun.

Roshn found an opening as Jillian and Liung came up for air. He muttered, “hey, baby, lets go find a room.” The drunk cougar lit another Cougarette and allowed herself to be led into the house. Toy skipped behind them, well, like a school girl.

The Sorority house had numerous rooms and Roshn, who had been chilling there for a while now how no problem finding an empty room with a nice twin sized bed.

Mrs. Chang ran and jump into the bed and schlucked off her shirt. Roshn found the difference between the flat-chested woman and his mother somewhat erotic. By the time he was at the bed, the mother had her tight jeans off and was removing her daughter’s panties.

Toy found a desk chair and plopped down on it. She masturbated as she watched her fuckbuddy start fucking her mother in a missionary position. Then Roshn stopped, and pulled his brown wet cock out of the woman’s shaved cunt.

“What’s wrong dude,” Liung asked, her inflection assuming a Valley-girl tone.

“I want Jillian to join us, she looks lonely.”

Mrs. Chang looked over to see her only daughter jilling herself in the dimly lit room. Her cunt ached.

“Kay,” she consented.

Jillian could hardly contain herself as she wrangled herself onto the small bed. She kept her cool long enough to start by pleasuring the man and not the mom. She gave Roshn an appreciative kiss.

As Jillian’s mother came closer and closer to climaxing on the young Indian boy’s cock, that boy guided the daughter’s mouth to her mothers. Lost in lust, the woman vigorously tongued her daughter’s mouth. An hour later, Liung and Jillian had each other’s thighs encasing the other’s head as they passionately ate each other out.

Day broke, and the three were completely enwrapped in each other, and each completely satisfied.

“So, mom,” Jillian asked, “you a slut now?”

The sleepy cougar chuckled, “yep!” The former tiger mother was now and forever a middle-aged tart, willing to share her cunt with any dude under thirty. She chuckled again, “I’m soo crashin at your place from now on, baby! We can be wing-girls!”

Jillian didn’t care that her mother wasn’t “motherly” to her any longer, hell, she never was. She was always cold. Her mother was now just what she needed her to be. She imagined herself clubbing with her mother, and sharing... and sharing her mother with whatever guy she chose for the night.

“So,” the naked mother asked as she lit a cigarette, “you two seem to know each other pretty well... you a couple or something?”

Roshn looked at his friend, a girl who shared his lust for their mothers, and smiled as he took her hand.