The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Count Crapula

Chapter One — The Wreck

The wreck of the ship SS Scârnă could be seen by all the following morning. Professor Freckle was one of the many townsfolk who gathered around the beach.

One person found the ship’s manifest. “From Crapathia” he told Professor Freckle as he handed it over. Everyone respected the Professor and he always seemed like someone who could provide answers. He trawled through the soaked journal and saw the the manifest had a great deal of property belonging to a Count Crapula. The rest he could not make out as it was written in Crapathian… in a strange brown ink.

But where was the Count?

Professor Freckle saw Sergeant Tool and approached him

“Professor?” Sergeant Tool asked “What do you make of all this?”

“It’s a shipwreck”

“I know that !” Sergeant Tool said nonplussed. “But there was no storm last night!”

The Sergeant had not even considered this. How does a ship find itself running aground in good weather.

This became the talk of the town and many an ale-house expert had a theory about what had happened.

Mina Freckle had watched the commotion from her bedroom balcony. It was only on the second day that she decided to venture out—now that her friend Lucy was being escorted around the county by her friend Jonathan. Mina had some time alone.

Mina walked across the grassy hill to the stone stairs. She had asked her father who had caved these stairs into the side of the chalk cliff—only he could not say.

The descent to the beach was relatively easy. She knew however that she’d have to return by these same stairs.

The first thing she found was a few of the townsfolk still rummaging (their word for ‘looting’) the wreckage.

She walked along the base of the cliff where the ground was firmer till she found herself standing outside the Cave of the Hermit, or Cave Tòin. She never ventured into the dark wet chasm, not even as a child. She knew all about it though—the home of a fourth century hermit… a place of pilgrimage throughout the middle ages.

Somehow today she felt different and she found herself going into the dark cave. It was a tight squeeze at the entrance but she probed deeper.

And then she found him.

Quite unexpectedly she found a man wrapped in wolf-fur at the back of the cave.

“Are you alright?” she asked

He nodded.

“You’re from the wreck?”

He nodded again.

“I’ll go for help”

“No!” he said. His voice sent shivers through her body. Something about it was compelling. She knew she should run… go get help… but something told her to do what said.

“You need help”

“Is it still daylight?”

“Yes”

“Then I will stay” he said.

“Alright then” she smiled compliantly. “I’m Lucy Freckle, from Carphone Abbey”

“You’re a nun?” he asked with some hostility.

“No. No!” she laughed, “Our house… above the cave… was an Abbey until 1558 when the Freckle family acquired it”.

“Is everything alright, Miss”, came a booming voice of Albert the Gardener. “I followed you… who’s this then?” Albert asked seeing the stranger.

“I am Count Crapula” the handsome stranger said.

“Oo… Aye?” Albert said. “I’ll go get help.”

“No” the Count said rising to his feet suddenly.

“You won’t get help” he said, gazing into Albert’s eyes.

“I…” Albert began “No. I won’t”

Count Crapula turned to Lucy. “You are so very beautiful” he said.

She beamed a smile from ear to ear.

“But I am hungry now!” he said.

The Count approached Albert and reaching forward took Albert’s overalls and unbuttoned them.

He let Albert’s pants all to the ground. He was now rock hard but this is not what the Count was after. He spun Albert around and then sank to his knees.

All the while Lucy stood watching, transfixed.

The Count pressed his mouth up between Albert’s ass-cheeks.

“Oh, My!” Albert gasped suddenly as he was penetrated.

Count Crapula’s tongue was long, and hollow and it opened up at the end deep inside Albert’s rectum. He began to suck, feeding on the delight inside Albert’s body.

Chapter Two—Mina’s awakening

Now Albert lay in a desiccated heap of skin on the cave floor. Mina had stood in silence as the Count fed from Albert without moving.

“Are you going to kill me, too?” Mina trembled.

“No, my love” the Count said rising to his feet. “You are going to be my wife”

He stood over her now. Powerful, from feeding.

Mina winced at his breath as he drew near. It was foul.

The Count turned Mina around. She was like a doll for him to play with. He hitched up her dress and then tore at her undergarments till he saw the wink of her anus revealed.

He inhaled her scent. He pressed his mouth between her ass-cheeks and his tongue rolled out. It pressed up into her. He tasted her there and could have fed and drained her… but he wanted her for more.

The Count’s internal organs were such that he could not process food as others could. He needed to draw upon what had already passed through the digestive processes. But he was hungry for more than just the food inside Mina’s rectum.

Mina trembled as she was opened up. She felt her bowels relax and she heard him greedily devour her brown nectar. Then when the count had disgraced her he rose up and replaced his tongue by another appendage

Mina cried in pain at first opening. But then it began to feel better. The Count humped her rear and then released into her.

“Oh, my!” Mina gasped as she began her journey to pleasure.

The Count didn’t stop sodomising her till she had come several times.

“Now you must feed from me!” he said into sweet face. Her doe eyes were full of love for him. She nodded.

The Count spun around and presented his bare bum.

Mina sunk to her feet. She pressed her mouth up against him and he opened up for her.

She fed. It was foul, but she fed. And then she collapsed.

It was Lucy who found her friend first.

Mina was taken to the house. Her lips were cracked and dried. The doctor pronounced she had lost a lot of fluid. They set up a drip for her and fed her water when she was able to take fluids.

Lucy had noticed how Mina gave off a rank odour.

The doctor said that it may have been she had soiled herself when unconscious. She had trauma around her rectum from something, the doctor observed.

Chapter Three—Mina crosses over; and takes a lover

Mina seemed to relax as she was lost in the Count’s hypnotic gaze. He moved around the bed behind her and lifted back the sheets to reveal her luscious pale rear… as she held up her nightdress.

He opened up her ass cheeks and moved his face between them. His tongue slid out obscenely long and found her star. He pressed his tongue into her deeper and deeper. She shivered a sigh. His tongue opened up at the tip to become a tube. And he began to feed. Mina squirmed with delight.

The Count soon moved up over her and sodomised her again.

When he’d emptied into her he had her feed from him again.

And so it was that in the morning Mina was difficult to arouse. She was deeply dehydrated. Her anus was sore and bruised but this was not apparent to her father as he observed her peaked face. Lucy went to her friend to try and wake her.

“Lucy…” Mina gasped.

She winced at the smell of her friend’s breath.

“Mina?”

But now Mina did not stir.

Her heart did not beat.

Lucy’s anguished cry stirred the whole house.

* * *

It then came as a surprise when the following evening Mina stood staring at Lucy …at her window.

“Mina?”

She opened the window.

Mina’s eyes bore into Lucy. Lucy stepped back, not sure if her movements were her own. Her friend Mina was pale, white.

“Mina… I …”

“Be still” Mina whispered, “I am here for you now”

She went to her friend and kissed. Her breath almost made Lucy wretch.

“I love you” Mina said.

“I…” Lucy began but she felt so confused.

Mina moved her face under Lucy’s dress, behind her. Lucy shivered as she felt Mina press her face there.

Mina; her long tongue deep inside Lucy’s rectum.

Lucy came. She was shocked. She didn’t know what had just happened. But it felt so good.Her bowels opened up. Mina grunted ravenously and fed.

When Mina was done she turned Lucy over. “Lucy” Mina said “I love you.”

“I love you too” Lucy said

“I want you to be with me forever” Mina said as she hitched her dress up. She waddled over Lucy and squatted over her friend’s face.

* * *

Lucy was pale when they found her still lying in bed the following morning. They had concern for her as she appeared to be having whatever it was that had taken Mina.

Lucy’s breath was foul as well. They did not know that she had also fed from Mina’s asshole.

It took some time to revive Lucy.

“Can you tell me what happened to you?” Professor Freckle asked Lucy.

“I… I think I saw Mina” she gasped.

“That’s preposterous!” Jonathan interjected.

“Please” Professor Freckle said.

But as Professor Freckle left her there and returned to his study that idea continued to haunt him. How could she have visited Lucy? It made no sense.

Chapter Four—Returning

Mina went to Lucy the following night. Lucy was glad to see her dead friend and readily opened herself to Mina’s tongue.

When Mina had fed she moved over Lucy’s face and defected into Lucy’s mouth to feed her too. Lucy tried to squirm away.

“Eat it!” Mina said.

Lucy obeyed.

In the morning Lucy was found near death.

Professor Freckle consulted his friend Professor Hertz van Rental on the new phone contraption.

“You say that the breath is foul?” the van Rental asked

“Yes”

“And, the body is extremely dehydrated?”

“Yes” Professor Freckle said “So, do you know what it is?”

“No” van Rental said, and hung up.

* * *

The following night Mina returned. She crawled up the wall of the Abbey like a spider crawling up the wall of an abbey.

With her, inside her, on her back, was her lover Count Crapula.

Jonathan stood watch over his friend when he was shocked to see two faces staring at him from the porch.

Count Crapula pulled out of his lover’s ass and approached Jonathan.

His eyes bore into Jonathan’s eyes.

As he approached Jonathan his lover Mina slipped past to see Lucy.

Jonathan didn’t realise but he was rock hard. Count Crapula kept his gaze fixed. Jonathan heard squirming from behind him, on the bed but could not turn around. Had he been able to he would have seen Mina and Lucy bury their faces in each other’s ass, mutually feeding.

Count Crapula moved around behind Jonathan and undid his trousers.

His tongue slid up into Jonathan and he fed as Jonathan’s bowels relaxed.

Count Crapula soon released him and went over to the bed. Lucy and Mina disengaged from each other and they got on their hands and knees, presenting themselves for his pleasure. He sodomised both in turn till it was close to dawn.

* * *

In the morning Professor Freckle was woken to the sounds of screams.

Jonathan and Lucy lay dead in Lucy’s room. Only Lucy’s breath was foul.

She was buried along side her would-be suitor.

* * *

The evening Count Crapula and his bride Mina stood in the crypt as Lucy began pushing the crypt stone away from the inside. She crawled out of her grave.

“How do you feel?” the Count asked his new bride.

“I feel like crap”

“Good” he smiled.

And they went off to feed.