The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auld Acquaintance

by Vanderbilt

Jodie’s disobedient—no, wrong—her very obedient hands pulled open her blue silk blouse and pushed down the cups of her lacy black bra. The bathroom air felt cool against her skin, but her big pink nipples already stood up on their own.

“Pinch them,” said Lisa. The little Asian kept her left index finger hovering between Jodie’s glazed eyes; loose locks of blonde hair framed the taller woman’s face as she stared into the empty mind-space on Lisa’s fingertip.

“Oh, god,” Jodie said, breath panting. Her vision blurred, each sharp nip sending electric shocks into her wet pussy. Her milky-white breasts rose and fell in rhythm with the tiny bites.

The world seemed glassy and faraway. The sound of tinkling glasses and laughter filtering up through the door of the small upstairs bathroom where they stood. Jodie remembered Lisa pouring her a drink in the kitchen, the oddly sweet taste, and then . . .

“Tug on them! Yes!” Lisa’s lips curled, her long fingers brushing a strand of her raven hair back into place behind her right ear.

Jodie mewled.

Lisa’s voice husked, “Very good, yes, harder! Really make those big hard nips stand up for me.” She bent forward and blew gently across the nubs.

Jodie’s thighs shook. She kept staring into the space where Lisa’s finger had been moments before. The emptiness surrounded her thoughts, separating them from the world downstairs where people told bad jokes about that one time in college or chatted about how the neighborhood schools compared these days.

Lisa leaned up, pushing aside blonde strands to curl her wet tongue inside Jodie’s ear. She whispered, “They’re so very sensitive now, aren’t they, Jodie? Every time you tug on them you pull yourself just a little deeper into my control, don’t you?”

Jodie sighed, “Yessss.”

Lisa bit on Jodie’s earlobe, sucking it into her mouth. It made Jodie’s pussy drip faster, her juices soaking through the cotton white panties beneath her sensible black slacks.

Lisa’s fingers fluttered across the outer curves of Jodie’s breasts, cupping and lifting the soft flesh.

“And you want my control, don’t you, sweetness?”, said Lisa.

“No-uhhh,” groaned Jodie. Lisa’s tongue flicked out.

“Mmmmhmm,” said Lisa, “Even back in college, you always secretly wanted me to make you my helpless little slut.”

Jodie’s head shook weakly, “Lisa, nuhh, that drink . . . wasss . . . thiss nottt yuh.”

“Your memory is obviously a little confused, but your pussy isn’t. I can already smell how much you want it,” said Lisa. Her beautiful Asian eyes shut as her nostrils dilated, drinking in Jodie’s musk. Desire filled the tiny room with its scent.

Jodie flushed. Her voice slurred, “Plzzz . . . Lisa, yuh nut hypnuhtizzt.”

Lisa snorted. “You see, that’s why it’s so good to catch up!” Her finger hooked into the front of Jodie’s slacks, “Down.”

Jodie felt fingers, her own wicked fingers, snapping open her pants and pushing them down off her hips.

Lisa’s finger burned through the cotton crotch of Jodie’s panties, making Jodie’s hips jerk against it in an obscene gesture of need. Lisa’s laughter shot molten spikes of shame into Jodie’s core. She ground herself on Lisa’s fingertip.

“My. My. My,” said Lisa, “Those are wet panties! Down with those, too, you vixen!”

The loose board on the landing creaked.

“Shhhh,” said Lisa. The moan died in Jodie’s throat.

The bathroom door rapped. “Jodie, darling? Are you in there with Lisa?” The man’s voice sounded jovial with a mixture of bonhomie and eggnog.

“Yes, James,” called Lisa. “We’re having girl-talk!” She brushed her lips against the nape of Jodie’s neck, whispering, “I said, pull down your panties, slut.”

Jodie tried to cry out, her lips twisting, mouth opening and closing.

She slid her panties down.

A finger teased the hood of her swollen clit. Jodie bit her lower lip.

“Okay,” called James, voice muffled by the wood of the door. “But you missed Steph doing the robot! It was hilarious!”

Lisa whispered, “Tell him we’ll be down in a few minutes.”

Obedient words popped into Jodie’s mind and elbowed out past the words of distress.

“We’ll be down in a few minutes, sweetheart,” she shouted to James across the abyss between the world of marital vows and the one where she humped her hips like a bitch in heat on Lisa’s fingers.

“Alright,” called James. “But the countdown is going to start soon!”

Lisa turned her head to the door, “She’ll be there I promise!”

James laughed, “Thanks Lisa!” They heard his footsteps moving away.

Jodie’s knees bent as Lisa pushed her fingers knuckle-deep, the blonde swiveling her soaking cunt in abject surrender against them.

Jodie found her voice restored in sobbing, quaking, bucking orgasm. Her eyes shut, her neck falling back, she quivered as Lisa withdrew her fingers.

“We better get you ready then,” said Lisa. A rope snapped.

Jodie’s eyes fluttered open and she raised her head. The mind-void still rotated at the center of her thoughts where Lisa had placed it, but now she found she could look around.

Lisa held both her hands up in front of her face, balled in fists. She gave her fists the tiniest of jerks.

A rope snapped.

Jodie blinked. For a moment, she’d seen it. A coiled black rope held in Lisa’s fists.

“Yes,” said Lisa. “That’s right, you can see it, can’t you, sweetness?”

Jodie shook her head, blinked once more, “No. Therezz nothinn.”

Lisa’s fists jerked. A rope snapped.

And Jodie saw it.

Lisa’s lips curled, “You see the rope, don’t you?”

“Yess,” said Jodie. Her juices ran down her thighs. Her tongue licked across her full red lips.

“You can’t imagine what it feels like,” said Lisa.

She looped the black rope around Jodie’s breasts, constricting them, thrusting them forward. The harsh bite of the hemp on her slick skin made Jodie’s pelvis twitch with need. The rope curled around her back, binding Jodie’s arms painfully behind her, held ram-rod straight so that her back arched in submission to the knots. The restraints stabbed white heat into Jodie’s brain. She opened her thoughts to it, revelling in the tiny husky sobs she made for Lisa’s ears. The rope curled between Jodie’s legs, into the wet molten places, cleaving between her labia, a wicked knot grinding knowingly against her clit.

Lisa’s voice sang, high-pitched, “Feels sooo goood, doesn’t it?”

“Yezz,” said Jodie.

Lisa snapped a studded dog collar around Jodie’s neck and attached a black nylon leash on a wheel.

“Come on then, slave,” said Lisa. She turned, holding the leash, and opened the bathroom door. Jodie followed her down the stairs. They crossed the hallway and into the kitchen.

Steph glanced up at them from where she had been holding court with the eggnog, her red curls standing out against the silvery jumpsuit she liked to wear to parties.

“Oh! Countdown time!” said Steph. She didn’t glance at the black diamond lattice criss-crossing Jodie’s naked body. She didn’t so much as bat an eyelid at the juices running down from the strict cords between Jodie’s puffy labia. Or the leash by which Lisa lead her into the living room.

Jodie could see them all sitting and standing around, drinking, laughing, chattering. And nobody noticed the way her nipples stood out bullet hard from her tormented breasts. Nobody noticed how her thighs rubbed against one another in heat, her ass cheeks clenching around the cord running up between them. Jodie looked at Lisa’s slender back as she paraded slave-Jodie past the revelers on the couch to where James and Lily, Lisa’s new girlfriend, sat.

James rose and wrapped an arm around Jodie, “Had me worried, darling! Thanks, Lisa!”

Jodie felt the world spin. She saw herself clothed in her buttoned up blouse and sensible black slacks, her arms free, one of them slipping comfortably around James’s waist. But the image shimmered and bent, gossamer-frail. A mirage laid over the naked slave with her arms tied behind her back; her pale cream flesh pressing up between cruel knots.

“Ten!”

Jodie heard herself joining in the chant.

“Nine!”

She looked at Lisa perching on the arm of Lily’s chair.

“Eight!”

She saw past the mirage that covered her old college friend.

“Seven!”

She could see the black rope coiling between slave-Lisa’s wet pussy lips now, the dark cords biting into slave-Lisa’s high champagne-glass size breasts.

“Six!”

She saw the leash that ran from the studded collar around slave-Lisa’s neck to the wheel handle in Mistress Lily’s right hand.

“Five!”

Jodie heard herself shouting in time as she watched slave-Lisa pass the handle to slave-Jodie’s leash into Mistress Lily’s hand. Lily looked up at Jodie, perfectly white teeth showing in a perfectly dangerous smile.

“Four!”

Mistress Lily crossed her long legs, olive skin flashing above the black-and-purple stripy socks she wore beneath her leather mini. Her foot hovered in the air, the heel of the black shoe falling loose. Reality came unhinged, elementary rules melting in the grammar of jodie’s slave mind.

“Three!”

jodie watched Mistress rotate her toe in the air. The shoe dropped off. Each of Mistress’ toes fit snuggly in its own little pocket.

“Two!”

lisa sank down on her knees, bending her head towards Mistress’ raised foot. She looked up and met jodie’s eyes.

“One!”

jodie abandoned her gossamer mirage to kneel facing lisa, on either side of Mistress’ upturned toes. The two slaves dueled tongues briefly before pressing their lips against Mistress’ sock.

“Happy New Year!”

Above them, gossamer-Jodie kissed and hugged James.

“I’m so looking forward to knowing you better, jodie, I asked lisa to introduce me to any old friends she thought I might like,” said Lily. “And I must say, I think she got it exactly right.”

jodie squeezed her thighs together as she tongued her way up Mistress’ leg.