The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Okay, to wrestlers and wrestling purists please accept my apologies for any mistakes or inaccuracies in this story. I am not a wrestler and can only work through visualization so I’m sure there are many glaring deficiencies.

To wrestlers and wrestling purists (and anyone else) who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional town of Chrystal. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to create future stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: Shannon dominates her wrestling federation through a combination of kick-ass-iveness and mental persuasion, and her colleagues will attest that losing to Shannon usually means losing more than just the match. But what happens when Shannon faces an opponent with the same abilities?

Countermove

By: Chrystal Wynd

The redhead landed on her back with a thud that shook the ring and brought the beer-soaked crowd to its feet. It was an impressive reversal and the redhead, visibly dazed, obviously hadn’t been expecting it. Her dark-haired opponent kneeled down and cradled the redhead’s legs, pinning her shoulders to the ground. The referee went to a knee and slapped the mat in 3 quick bursts, signaling a successful pin.

The crowd burst into a raucous cheer. They knew what would happen next.

The redhead- her name was Debbie, better known as Wildfire- shook her head as if to clear it, then slowly got to her feet. Her emerald green bikini complemented her lovely green eyes and contrasted nicely with her fiery red hair. The referee had already turned to her with his hand out knowing, as the crowd did, what the pin signified. Debbie sighed and untied the top of her bikini, slipping it off and handing it to the referee. Her now bare C-cup breasts were not unimpressive and they jiggled as the girl made her way back to the center of the ring to the cheers and catcalls of the crowd. She assumed her position opposite her opponent and prepared to resume the match. This was part of what drew the hundreds of spectators that filled the auditorium to standing room only- losing her top did not mean the end of the match. It was only the beginning.

Her opponent was Shannon, also known as Onyx, and she moved with an athletic grace and economy of motion that was befitting for the defending champion 3 years running. Shannon wore a black bikini that displayed her athletic body admirably. Everyone yearned to see what was underneath, but that almost never happened. That was why she was champion.

Debbie circled Shannon now, hands moving, searching for an opening. She reached in and gripped Shannon’s wrist, attempting to control the champion’s arm. To Debbie’s dismay Shannon grabbed her wrist with her free hand, twisted around and flipped Debbie over her shoulder so that she once again slammed against the mat on her back with a thud. She felt Shannon twist her wrist then, forcing her to roll to her belly, and then Shannon was straddling her lower back but yanking both of Debbie’s arms up above her head. She felt Shannon wrap her arms around Debbie’s upper arms, pinning them above her head, and then Shannon simply leaned back, forcing Debbie’s bared upper body to be freely revealed to the cheers of the crowd. Arms pinned above her head and stomach muscles stretched painfully, Debbie could only grit her teeth as the referee timed the hold. After an eternity the referee finally yelled, “Break! Submission hold pin! Black’s point!”

Again Debbie got to her feet, the referee already standing with his hand out. Cheeks flaming, Debbie slid the bottom of her bikini over her hips and down her thighs, her bare feet finally stepping out of the bottoms. Her toenails were painted red. Bimbo red. She picked up her bikini bottom and handed it to the referee, blushing as she stood naked before the cheering crowd. Her sex was shaven completely smooth.

As she got into position she quickly perused her options. Wrestling naked was never easy, and wrestling Shannon- even when dressed- was even tougher. She couldn’t afford another pin- that would mean the end of the match- so she needed a plan. Of course, Shannon would be expecting a trick, but what if she went with a classic hold instead? Buoyed by her plan, she launched herself at Shannon, knocking her to the mat. Moving quickly, she planted her foot between Shannon’s thighs, grabbed the champion’s ankle and twisted, then scissored her own leg over Shannon’s now pinned ankle in a classic figure 4 leg lock. She felt a rush of exultation as she felt her legs take hold and she gripped with all her strength. But something was wrong. Too late she realized that she had been set up-Shannon had already begun the countermove by rolling to her side and then to her stomach. Debbie, now on her belly as well, felt the pressure shift and suddenly the pain in her locked legs was overwhelming. She gasped, eyes wide, and began squealing “Submit! Submit! I submit!” The referee was already spreading his flattened palms, indicating a submission and end of match. The MC announced into the microphone, “Ladies and gentlemen….the winner by submission….Onyx!”

And just like that the match was over. But only the match. The fun was just beginning.

Her legs finally released, Debbie stretched her limbs out tentatively. They seemed to be in working order. And that was good given that Shannon already stood over her with a thick strap-on toy locked to her hips. Debbie bit her lower lip nervously. She suspected this wasn’t going to go well for her.

Shannon reached out and gripped Debbie’s hair, pulling the redhead to her knees. Debbie blushed but wrapped her lips around that thick toy and began to slide her mouth up and down the shaft. Debbie, of course, had no choice- the winner of a match always got to choose how the loser got fucked. Her lips sealed tightly around the shaft, she glanced up at Shannon’s eyes, hoping to receive a rare moment of mercy from Shannon. But Shannon’s eyes held hers and suddenly Debbie couldn’t look away. Something inside Debbie’s head shifted fluidly and all Debbie could think about was sucking cock. Yes…she had to suck cock. Tonight. No, sooner. Damn, she needed a cock in her mouth. And cum. In her belly. Yes….sweet cum. Soon. Perhaps Marty would let her….

I finished my shower and walked to my locker as I towel-dried my black hair. I had to give Debbie credit for balls. That last maneuver would probably have worked against a less experienced wrestler. Still, Debbie should have known better than to try that shit with me. I know all the counter-moves. All of them. I can reverse anything thrown at me and Debbie knows that. That’s why she now needed to suck cock like a slut in heat. I don’t like being insulted. Still, I did respect her balls, so I had limited her cock-sucking obsession to a week.

I studied my 23 year-old body in the mirror for a moment before I got dressed. Black hair just past my tanned shoulders. Slim and athletic. Smallish B-cup breasts. Trimmed pubic hair. Just the way I liked it. None of those bimbo curves on me, thank you very much. That was for the losers.

I pulled on jeans and a black tank top and glanced around the locker room. Some of the other girls were in various stages of undress but I grinned at one thing they all had in common. Every one of them was shaved smooth. The only one who had any pussy hair was me- only me. A trademark of mine, if you will. When you lost to me you lost on several levels. Every girl also sported bimbo red fingernails and toenails as well, simply because I enjoyed making them look girly whether they liked it or not. Petty? Well, yes, but there you are. I don’t apologize for it.

After I finished dressing, I walked down the hall and opened the door to Marty’s office. No, I didn’t knock, so don’t bother asking. As I walked inside I could see Marty leaning back in his office chair, mouth open as a mass of red hair bobbed between his thighs. Debbie already at work, no doubt. I just crossed my arms and leaned against a file cabinet to wait.

I didn’t have to wait long. I heard a muffled squeal of pleasure from under the desk- Debbie getting a mouthful, I surmised- and Marty started to shake soundlessly. This went on for several seconds and I could swear I heard Debbie slurping and gulping. Marty then sat back, obviously breathless, and finally took in my presence.

He scowled and said, “Jeez, Shannon, couldn’t you have waited ‘til I was finished to come barging in here?”

Marty was the manager of the wrestling show. Or, if you asked Marty, he was the president of our wrestling federation. You may have never met Marty, but if you’ve ever bought a car from a used car lot then you know him. He was barely my height- 5′8″— and he was a bit pudgy. Not really fat, but soft. His thin hair was just starting to recede and he had a grubby little mustache. He was a bit of a weasel, but not really a bad guy as long as you kept an eye on him. He had some brains, too. Not as much as he thought he did, but he could be clever at times. The wrestling show had been his idea, after all, and he was making good money from it. Well, we were making good money from it. That was the reason I was here to see him now.

I grinned at his comment. He was feeling too good from his blowjob to put any real heat into his words. Debbie stood up and wiped at her mouth self-consciously, cheeks blazing, and I only gave her a slight smirk as she made her way around the desk and passed me without a word. I waited until Debbie closed the door behind her before I turned back to Marty.

“You’re welcome,” I said.

He grunted. “Part of the deal. You hold me up for 30% of the gate, so I deserve a little side action from your….” He waved his hand in a vague manner. “…whatever it is you do.”

“Mental persuasion, Marty,” I explained yet again. It wasn’t accurate, but it didn’t matter. He had never been able to fully understand what it was I could do. Hell, I had no real idea what it was I did, but I wasn’t going to let him know that. “I can mentally see their mind with my own and I can change their urges and drives and habits and even their orientation. I’m not adding anything, just rearranging what they already have.”

He hitched up his pants and pulled up his zipper. “Yeah, but you give ‘em blonde hair and big tits and stuff.”

I gave an exaggerated sigh. “Yes, but I’m not growing them or changing their hair color myself. I’m just changing the cells and DNA that determine that stuff. No girls have ever left the ring with double D’s after a match with me or suddenly had blonde hair. No, they went home and over the next week or so those changes took place. So I’m not giving them big tits; their body is growing big tits.”

He pulled out a drawer and took out a bottle of Jack Daniels. “Jeez, you talk like a lawyer. If you’re giving ‘em big tits, just say you gave ‘em big tits. Don’t try to baffle me with that science shit.”

I grinned at Marty’s grumbling. His baffle remark was a reflection of his motto, “If you can’t dazzle ‘em with brilliance, baffle ‘em with bullshit,” and it was an accurate description of how he did business. He didn’t dazzle all that often, but he could baffle with the best of them.

“Besides,” I said with exaggerated patience, “I don’t send them all home like that.”

“No,” he agreed, “Sometimes you do worse. Like that chick you made piss herself last week. In the ring.”

I shrugged. “She kept calling me ‘Little girl’. She looked like the little girl to me when she left.” She wouldn’t have bladder control for about a year either, but Marty didn’t know about that part. No real point in telling him.

“And the bitch you made play with herself last month? In the ring?”

I shrugged again. “She called me a cunt. I didn’t appreciate it.” Marty hadn’t been real happy about that one. I was still undefeated after 3 years and Marty had trouble setting up matches for me against the other girls because I had beaten them all several times. Losing against me cost each of them their pussy hair and they all had the aforementioned bimbo red fingernails and toenails. They didn’t know how but they all knew I had done something to them to make them do it. Not that it mattered that they knew- they couldn’t do anything about it and they would continue to shave themselves and paint their nails until I let them stop. Still, it had created match-up problems for Marty because he couldn’t market his best wrestler if he didn’t have opponents for her. He finally solved the problem in two ways- one, every girl was required to wrestle against me in turns, one per night on an alternating basis, and two, Marty opened up audience participation night. Any woman in the audience could face me for a potential five thousand dollar prize. Like I said, occasionally Marty came up with good ideas. Many had tried their luck but no one had collected the prize yet. It was this last idea that had really started packing the house lately; everyone wanted to see a non-professional humiliated in the ring after losing to me. Still, making that bitch finger herself in the ring had shook up the crowd; there were no more volunteers to fight me that night and Marty had worried- needlessly, in my opinion- about the effect it could have on future attendance. He always worried about the business angle.

“You’re getting wild, Shannon. You’re losing perspective. You’re supposed to keep a low profile, remember? You want everyone to know what you can do? And what if you get too overconfident and lose a match? Your mystique ends once you lose, you know. And your 30% bank from the gate doesn’t make you much if no one’s paying to get in, does it?”

I laughed out loud. “Lose? Me? You worry too much, Marty. That’s not gonna happen. And that 30% is why I’m here now. The crowds are getting bigger and you know damn well I’m the reason they’re here. I want 40% now. And a quarter of the profits from the concession stands. And I mean all the concession stands….that includes the beer and souvenir stand as well.”

Well, I have to say Marty couldn’t have looked more surprised if I had hit him in the face with a wet cat. He actually sputtered for several seconds before he could speak. “40%?!? A quarter of the concessions?!? Are you out of your fucking mind?!?” he screamed.

I looked at him calmly. “This place is filling up every night, Marty. You’re not gonna go broke. You’re making a bunch of money off me and I just want my cut, that’s all.”

He screamed again. “But 40%?!? And a quarter of the concessions?!? That’s fucking highway robbery!”

“No, it’s not, Marty,” Then I narrowed my eyes and made my voice hard. “And stop screaming at me. Now.”

He opened his mouth to scream again, then apparently changed his mind. Instead his voice took on a wheedling note. “Aw, come on, Shannon, don’t be like that. We’ve worked together now for 3 years. I’ve always treated you fair. I’ve got people I gotta report to, you know that; I can’t just give you any fuck…um, anything you want without checking with them first!”

I spread my hands, palms down, like a referee indicating end of match. “This conversation is finished, Marty. 40% and a quarter of the concessions. That’s a statement, not a discussion question. I already know you keep two sets of books so that the people you report to don’t really know how much comes in, so quit trying to bullshit me, okay? And Marty...I have a good idea how much comes in, so don’t try to play games with the numbers on me or you might find yourself with blonde hair and big tits giving 5 dollar blowjobs...capice?”

I grabbed the latina’s bare hips as I pressed the strap-on toy into her tight ass. Conchita was a stuck-up little wench who had insisted she was going to hurt me, so I decided taking her ass was justified. Her wrists were cuffed behind her back and she was on her knees, her cheek against the mat, her ass high in the air. I heard Conchita gasp as her rear opening suddenly relaxed and the dildo slid in. I could tell she hadn’t had it like that before. I slid the dildo all the way inside her and held it there, my lower belly against her ass. She was squirming, her ass wriggling, and I pushed my mind into hers. I could see her mind before me. I pictured the changes I was going to implement and I just pushed them into her consciousness. Conchita’s eyes widened as she felt the fluid changes taking place in her head- she knew I had just done something to her but she had no idea what it was, although she would in a week or so. She was going to shave her pussy as soon as she got home, and she would continue to shave every other day from now on. Since she was so arrogant, I fixed her with a nice little anal addiction- little Conchita was going to need to have a thick cock up her ass at least once every couple days or so. And to help her in that regard, I fixed it so that Conchita would find her bony little ass growing for the next few days. She was going to have a fully-rounded bubble butt in about a week, similar to the ones that several of my wrestling colleagues now sported. And of course bimbo red fingernails and toenails. Little Conchita was learning that telling me she was going to hurt me was really a bad idea.

I stroked my fake cock into her ass until my five minutes were up. I pulled out finally and unstrapped, handing the harness to the referee. I patted Conchita’s bare ass and left the ring to the overwhelming cheers of the crowd. Everybody loves a winner.

Marty stopped me on my way to the locker room. It had been nearly a month since our discussion. He was still angry but he made sure I got my money every night. Every penny, too….he didn’t seem to be skimming me at all. I wasn’t sure if that was a good sign, since I didn’t think Marty knew how to give someone else money without skimming it in some way, but he wasn’t stupid, either. He knew damn well what would happen if I caught him cheating me.

He nodded to me. “Nice match. You even gave it to the little chica in the ass. Not bad.”

I nodded. “What do you need, Marty?”

He held up his hands. “Hey, just trying to be friendly, okay? Yeah, I’m still pissed about the money, but it’s done, alright? You were kinda right anyway, tell ya the truth. You are filling up this joint every night, so I can’t complain.”

My eyes narrowed slightly. Marty was laying it on just a bit too thick. “Alright, Marty, what are you up to?”

His expression pleaded innocence. “Why do I have to be up to something? Jeez….” He shook his head at his perceived injustice. “The shit I have to put up with, I’m going straight to Heaven. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know we’ve got a real moneymaker coming up. I just finished setting it up tonight, so it’s official. We’re gonna have a real tournament here next month. Only the best wrestlers, including you, are invited. Twenty thousand dollar first prize. 8 chicks. All championship-caliber. It’s gonna be good shit. You in or not?”

Yes, my eyes widened just a bit. Twenty thousand dollars! Hell, yes, I was in. I didn’t mind kicking 7 different asses to win twenty thousand dollars and I told him so.

He shook his head. “Don’t get cocky, Shannon. These chicks ain’t these local bitches. It ain’t even like fighting Debbie or any of the girls here. These chicks are all champions. You could get your ass handed to you.”

I laughed. Me, lose? Right.

I squirmed as Bambi licked my pussy. Her full golden blonde hair bobbed as her tongue snaked over my clit. Damn, she was good.

Bambi was the ring girl. She carried the sign with the round number on it around the ring between rounds. She was incredible- long legs, full E-sized boobs, rounded bubble butt, flat belly, wide curved hips and a head full of golden blonde hair. She had been the champion when I arrived here 3 years ago. Now she was the ring girl. And my personal pussy licker. To the victor goes the spoils, right?

After one hell of an orgasm I pushed her blonde head away. The tournament was starting soon and I didn’t want to be late. Since I was the “host” champion I was the last match scheduled for the night, but I wanted to see the other wrestlers in action. I knew several of them by reputation but I had never seen any of them wrestle.

I got dressed and left Bambi to untangle her garters. I headed for the ring and realized that the house was indeed quite full. The smell of beer and sweaty tight-packed bodies filled the air. The tournament was drawing them in and I could almost hear the cash box filling. I had to hand it to Marty. The man had quite the marketing mind.

The tournament was organized in a double-elimination format. In other words, you were eliminated after two losses. This meant a single loss wouldn’t knock you out of the tournament but it would be harder to make it all the way through. Whoever lost their opening match would be facing an uphill climb to make it to the championship match.

The opening match had a big brunette named Chaos fighting a blonde called Jewel. Chaos was big, close to 6′ tall, and she wore a black-and-yellow checkered bikini. Jewel was closer to my size, maybe an inch shorter. She wore a deep emerald green bikini and her hair had streaks of green in it as well. Cute. Still, she had to be good or she wouldn’t be here. I was watching this match carefully because the winner of my match would be facing the winner of this match in the next round. The loser of this match would be facing the loser of my match as well.

The opening bell sounded and for a minute it looked like Jewel was going to have no problem with her larger opponent. She was all over Chaos and nearly pinned her twice. But Chaos’ size and greater strength began to take their toll and Jewel found herself topless, then naked. She made a brief flurry at the end and managed to get Chaos topless, but everybody already knew who was going to win this match. Sure enough, seconds later Jewel was writhing on the ground calling out “Submit!” and the match was over. She wasn’t eliminated from the tournament yet but she’d have a day or two to think about this loss as Chaos strapped on the toy and put the green-streaked blonde on all fours. Chaos gripped Jewel’s hair and began to pump the blonde from behind. The crowd went wild, of course. This was what they had paid to see, after all.

I went to the concession stands and got myself a bottle of water. When I returned the second match was just beginning. A short redhead in a dark red bikini named Fury was grappling with a willowy blonde chick named FireNIce. FireNIce had red fiery streaks running through her blonde hair and the bottom of her bikini was blue while the top was red. Apparently champions felt the symbolic connection between their names, hair and costumes were important. I probably shouldn’t talk, since my ring name- Onyx- was reflected in my black hair and black bikini. Whatever.

The contrast in the wrestling styles between Fury and FireNIce was interesting. Fury was short- barely 5′2- but tenacious and she fought with a frenzy that was almost unnerving. FireNIce, on the other hand, displayed icy calm and coolness as she dispassionately sparred with her shorter opponent. However, every now and then she would suddenly burst into frenzied action that completely contrasted her earlier calm. “Psychochick” might have been a better name for this apparently bi-polar girl, but hell, it seemed to work for her, and she needed something because Fury’s rabid attacks were taking their toll. You don’t normally see scratching at this level- it’s frowned upon and technically illegal- but Fury attacked with her whole body and seemed to ignore pain. FireNIce was sporting 3 claw marks down her cheek and she appeared to be shook by Fury’s intensity. It was actually an entertaining match and could have gone either way but eventually a naked but still ferocious Fury pinned a naked but exhausted FireNIce to the mat for a 3 count. The bell sounded, the match was over and cute lil Fury strapped on the toy to give it to her taller fallen opponent. The crowd went wild again. Everybody loves the underdog.

There was one more match before mine, so I decided to catch at least a minute or two before I went to the locker room to get ready. This match featured Dominatrix- a dark-haired woman in a leather bikini- facing Whirlpool, a muscular woman in a dark blue bikini. According to reputation, both of them favored submission holds, though Dominatrix tended toward humiliation moves. Dominatrix liked to break her opponent’s confidence by using moves that displayed their bodies and generally embarrassed them. Dominatrix was the oldest challenger in the tournament- she was in her early to mid-thirties- and she was the most experienced wrestler as well. Dominatrix, along with Chaos and myself, were considered the favorites to win the tournament.

The bell sounded and they began grappling. I only watched a minute before I left for the locker room and it was already obvious that although Whirlpool was stronger, Dominatrix’ experience was going to be the deciding factor. Whirlpool was already removing her top when I entered the locker room and its familiar smells.

I had donned my black bikini and just closed my locker when I heard Dominatrix’ victory announced over the P.A. I wasn’t surprised. Skill and experience will almost always beat brute strength. Dominatrix would probably go deep into the tournament.

I did some simple stretching exercises to warm up. The cheers from the crowd told me Dominatrix was giving it to Whirlpool pretty good but I wasn’t worried about Dominatrix right now. I was thinking about my opponent for my match. Her name was Tyger. She was undefeated so far but she had only been wrestling for a year or so. She was supposed to be good but she was still relatively unknown because she hadn’t been wrestling very long. Of all the wrestlers she had the least experience, but I knew better than to go by that because I was second in that department, since I only had 3 years experience. Still, with only a year under her belt she wasn’t likely to pose that serious a threat.

I left the locker room and made my way to the ring. The crowd was already chanting, “On-yx! On-yx! On-yx!” as I stepped inside. There’s nothing like being the home-crowd favorite in a tournament to get your blood pumping. I glanced over at my opponent but she seemed unaffected by the raucous noise from the crowd. She had black hair and appeared to have some Asian or Gypsy in her. It was hard to tell at this distance. She seemed to be about my height and weight. Her bikini was a tiger animal print with orange and black stripes.

“Ladies and gentleman! The final match of the night! In this corner…..at 5′8″ tall, weighing 129 pounds….your hometown champion….Oooooooooonyx!”

“And her opponent…at 5′9″ tall, weighing 126 pounds….Tyger!”

The bell sounded. I stepped forward and she stepped up to meet me. I grabbed her shoulders and grappled with her for a moment to test her strength. She resisted briefly, then suddenly turned and flipped me over her hip. The arena whirled as I landed on my back with a breath-taking thud and suddenly she was on top of me, my shoulders pinned to the mat. I heard the referee slap the mat three times and just like that I had been pinned for the first time in over a year.

She stood up and went back to her corner. I got to my feet slowly, still a bit dazed at the speed of the takedown. The crowd had gone absolutely silent, stunned at the unexpected pinfall. The referee stood in front of me with his hand out and I stared at him for a moment before it dawned on me that he was waiting for my bikini top. It had been so long since I had been pinned that I had simply forgotten. My cheeks burned as I removed my top and handed it to the referee, but I knew I had to shake it off and concentrate. This Tyger bitch was obviously better than I thought.

The crowd went wild at my topless state. I was still the hometown champion but everyone had waited to see me lose my top for over a year. I went back to center ring and faced off against Tyger once again. Her eyes dropped to my bare breasts and she smirked. I clenched my teeth as the bell rang. I was taking this bitch down hard.

I moved in fast and grabbed her wrist. I spun around, bringing her wrist over my head to twist her arm behind her back, but she spun around as well, preventing me from getting her arm behind her. As soon as the spin was complete she grabbed my wrist with her free hand and spun around again, catching me flat-footed. Suddenly my arm was behind my back, twisting painfully. I tried to reach behind me with my free hand but she leaned to the side away from that hand and suddenly I was on my knees and I could feel my shoulder threatening to separate. The burning pain was pure agony and I was again forced to submit. This time the crowd went crazy as I hadn’t lost my bikini bottom in over two years. My arm aching, my pride even worse, I slipped my bikini bottom over my hips and down my thighs and calves and stepped out of it. For the first time in forever I stood naked in front of the sold-out house. The cheers were deafening and I realized they had shifted somewhat. The crowd was actually beginning to cheer for Tyger. I was losing them.

Wrestling naked against a fully-dressed person is never easy, but I put that behind me. Tyger was going down this time no matter what. I almost never used my mental abilities during an actual match because it was rarely necessary, but I was going to make an exception this time. Tyger was about to get so aroused and distracted at my touch she wasn’t going to be able to concentrate.

The bell sounded. I stepped up and grappled with Tyger for a moment, then paused and pushed my will into her brain.

And I felt my push slide off into nothing.

Stunned, I pushed again. Nothing. It was like trying to grab a wet bar of soap. I couldn’t get hold of anything. Shocked, mind numb, my feet were kicked out from under me and Tyger had me pinned in seconds. I resisted momentarily but without heat, and Tyger overcame my feeble resistance easily. The mat was slapped 3 times and the crowd went berserk. I had lost for the first time ever.

Still dazed, I felt myself jerked to my knees. Tyger took my bikini top and used it to tie my wrists behind my back. She made a show of playing with my nipples before strapping the toy to her hips. She stepped forward then and pressed the toy against my lips. Cheeks burning, I slid my mouth over the toy as I had made so many other girls do over the last three years. Tyger pressed the toy all the way into my mouth, the tip almost lodged in my throat, and she suddenly reached down and grabbed my hair in her hand, bending my head back just enough so she could see my eyes. “You stupid little slut,” she hissed. “Did you think you were the only one who could do shit with your mind?” My mouth full, I could only stare back.

And then I felt the fluid changes in my mind.

Suddenly my crotch itched horribly. It was such a burning itch that my hips began to twitch and wriggle helplessly. I knew the only way to stop that itch was to shave my pussy hair. The bitch had used my own trick against me. Shit.

After fucking my mouth with the toy, Tyger pushed me forward so that my cheek was against the mat but my ass was in the air. She slid the toy into my pussy and began to pound me silly in front of the screaming crowd. My pussy hair was burning and itching so horribly that I was twitching and wriggling like a slut in heat, and the crowd was loving it. As an extra humiliation, Tyger used her mind power to make me orgasm twice, hard, until she finally pulled out and left the ring, leaving me on my knees naked, tied and well-fucked.

The referee was almost sympathetic as he untied my wrists and handed me my bikini. I didn’t even bother to put it on as I absolutely had to get to the locker room and shave my pussy immediately before I screamed. I ignored the sea of jeering faces and looked at the ground as I made my way back to the locker room. Of course Marty was there, waiting.

“Why, what’s that thud I heard?” he smirked. “Was that someone falling off the fucking gravy train?”

I jerked open my locker and took out a can of shaving cream and my razor. I wanted to kick his ass but I had other things I had to take care of first. I spread a handful of shaving cream over my pussy hair and began to stroke the razor across the area. Immediately the itching began to fade as my pussy became smoother and smoother.

“Don’t harp on it, Marty.” I growled. “I’m not in the mood.”

Marty didn’t seem to hear me, however, as he was staring in amazement at my hands as they shaved my pussy. “What the fuck are you doing?” he asked.

I didn’t answer immediately as I was wiping the last bits of shaving cream from between my legs with a towel. My pussy was now completely smooth and hairless. That done, I reached into my locker and took out a bottle of cherry red nail polish, a bottle that was supposed to be for the girls I had beaten. Without even thinking about it I opened the bottle, kneeled down and began to paint my toenails bimbo fucking red. I clenched my teeth as I finally answered Marty’s question.

“She’s got the same powers I do. I don’t fucking know how, but she can do what I do, Marty. Where the hell did you find her?”

Marty blinked stupidly as he digested what I had just told him. Then he burst out in his braying laughter. “No fucking way! You have got to be shitting me!”

I was already seriously pissed off and his laughter wasn’t helping. I finished one foot and I changed positions to do the toes on my other foot. “Do I look like I’m fucking kidding you?”

His eyes dropped down to my freshly shaved pussy. “No, I guess you ain’t kidding. Did she do something to your head to make you lose?”

I spread the fingers of my left hand open and began stroking the red polish onto my fingernails. “No, she didn’t. She was that fucking good, alright? Now get the hell out of here and let me get dressed.” I fumed as I watched my fingernails turn red in front of my eyes. I always considered women who painted their nails red sluts because to me that color screamed sex, but now here I was with red fingers and toes. I wanted badly to get dressed because I was feeling very naked and vulnerable, but I couldn’t even do that yet because my nails were wet and I knew I wouldn’t be able to put anything on until the second coat and the clear overcoat dried. How girly was that? Grrrrrr.

Marty couldn’t resist a final smirk at my expense, but he left without any more smart-ass comments. A few of the other wrestlers passed by me but didn’t say anything, though a couple stared with open mouths until I glared at them and they walked away. I could hear the muted conversations over by the mirrors and it wasn’t hard to figure out what they were talking about.

I had to pull myself together. I had to get a grip. So I stood there naked and shaved smooth, waiting for my fingers and toes to dry, ignoring everything around me as I tried to think my way through things. I had to think my way through things because I was an expert at reversals and this was a situation that needed to be reversed. I knew one problem was going to be my now shaky self-confidence and another problem was going to be convincing everybody that this loss was a fluke and that I hadn’t lost my touch. But that wasn’t my main problem.

My main problem was how the hell was I going to stop this Tyger bitch and win this tournament?

To be continued…